DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

167 | Prince Frederick, MD

167 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

167 DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Dave was extraordinary! He completely understood my musical tastes after our meeting and everything on the wedding day came together fabulously! I would definitely recommend his services.

Alexandra · Married on 08/15/2015

You could not find a better DJ or MC for your wedding or other special event! Dave works with you to determine what music is preferred and also the music to absolutely not play. I gave him a fairly extensive desired play list and he downloaded any songs not currently in his library and read the audience perfectly throughout the evening to determine what to play throughout the night. We had the entire wedding up and dancing until the wee hours. He was recommended to me by a friend who has attended many weddings and other events hosted by Dave. Dave is professional and has a wonderful personality for all audiences. He is absolutely the best man for the job! You won't be disappointed. Dave also agreed to stay an extra hour as our party wasn't ready to stop.

Lindsay · Married on 08/14/2015

DJ Dave was the absolute best wedding DJ we could have asked for! From our first meeting with him, we knew we were in good hands. He knew exactly the type of music we were looking for and was very receptive to what we did and did not want played. He was flexible in letting us select exactly what we wanted to play during cocktail hour and dinner, and was great about playing music on cue during the ceremony. He worked extremely well with our day-of coordinator to keep the flow of the night moving effortlessly and on schedule. Dave really kept the party going once the dancing started—he knew exactly which songs to play and was great about checking with us when he received off-list requests. Our guests are still raving about our epic dance party and couldn’t say enough nice things about him. DJ Dave is the best!!!

Teryn · Married on 08/08/2015

Dusty did a fantastic job DJ'ing our wedding! He was extremely easy to work with, very insightful, and knew exactly what type of vibe I wanted to have at our wedding without having me provide specific details. We had a relaxed reception without a sit down dinner. Dusty kept the music light, upbeat that encouraged our guests to mingle and socialize. When it was time to dance, he played exactly what the guests were feeling! I had numerous guests compliment the music and say how much they were enjoying it and that there was no "stuffy, typical wedding music" being played. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone looking to have a party for their wedding reception!

• User5320795 · 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure working with Dusty from DJ Dave. He was friendly, responsive and kept the party going. He knew just what we wanted and played a great set of music for our party. The energy was perfect and we loved working with him.

Andrea Sharr · Married on 08/01/2015

Sharr Wedding 8-1-15

DJ Dave was absolutely phenomenal!! He was so organized and responded quickly to emails or phone calls early on during our wedding planning. DJ Dave was extremely helpful in giving tips and advice with what music to choose to get the party started. In talking to him he’s got such a joyful and energetic personality which made him such a pleasure to work with. He really made our night flow smoothly, and accepted all song requests from our guests. I’m so thankful we chose Dave as our DJ. He made it a night we will never forget!
    Thank you Dave for all that you did!

stephanie · Married on 07/19/2015

Great dj. Great prices. Quick to answer any questions and concerns.

Erin · Married on 07/18/2015

Dave was fantastic not only on the big day, but in the days leading up to the wedding. He was organized, professional, fun, and flexible when we had to change things up on the fly. Our guests were super happy and danced like crazy!

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

We absolutely loved Dave! He was professional and fun to work with- really got our guests moving and took a couple of requests!

Tara · Married on 06/13/2015

DJ Dave and Dusty made our wedding so easy and relaxing. They were very flexible with our busy schedule and took the time to answer all of out questions

Working with DJ Dave was fantastic. I came into the party knowing exactly what music I wanted and Dave was more than willing to help me create a playlist that I and all my guests would love. More than that, Dave really got into the musical tastes I was proposing and was happy to take on the challenge of playing Argentine and Turkish music, with 1970's and 80's classics and some big band as well.

Most importantly, DJ Dave was incredibly flexible. Both fathers went to him right before the wedding to alter the schedule, and he had no problems adopting the changes. Finally, after playing many of my requests, and then one more mainstream hit, I noticed that the crowd really loved the mainstream, and asked Dave to just follow the lead of the crowd for the rest of the night, which he did with supreme agility. Thank you Dave for a magical evening that will never be forgotten.

Kyara · Married on 05/16/2015

Dave was amazing!! So professional and helpful. The morning of the wedding I had a few things to change and add and he implemented everything without a hitch. I received complements about the music all night, and he gave a lovely tribute to the best man who couldn't be at the wedding because he is deployed. You can just tell that Dave really cares about making your day special, and to me that's most important. If you're looking for fun, low-key, and professional then hire DJ Dave Entertainment. They won't disappoint. Completely kickass.

Carli · Married on 05/03/2015

DJ Dave was great to work with! With a Christian-Hindu fusion wedding, we gave him some pretty crazy requests and he delivered 100%. Dave was so easy to communicate with and was very detail-oriented. Everyone from both cultures had a great time and the dance floor was full the entire night. I highly recommend him!

Cara · Married on 04/25/2015

Dave was amazing! He was such a huge part of our wedding but didn't at all steal the show like some DJ's can. We asked for a mix of country and fun songs and he hit the nail on the head, there wasn't a song he didn't have. The music was unobtrusive and great background. He was even flexible enough to accommodate moving from our ceremony site to the reception site quickly, no one noticed him but everyone appreciated the great music the whole time. I couldn't have asked for anything better in a DJ!

Kerry · Married on 10/26/2014

DJ Dave Rocked!!! His professionalism was outstanding as well with his experience and musical knowlege...I was very set on certain songs that I wanted played throughout the night and he stayed true to the list along with honoring my guests requests. My guests had a blast and me and my husband had an amazing time as well.I did not have a wedding coordinator so he helped me stay stress free and kept everything on track! I would reccommend DJ for any special event as he can cater to all!!!!

Heather · Married on 10/25/2014

Awesome! We had a great day! DJ Dave was great, he helped keep the wedding on track also.

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

We loved having DJ Dave for our wedding reception! He was very responsive with all of our requests and went out of his way to make sure this was an awesome day and a great experience. My husband and I would definitely recommend DJ Dave to anyone in search of a phenomenal DJ for their event. DJ Dave was in tune with the type of music we like and played great songs that we love! He kept everyone at our reception dancing all night long! It was a blast!

Kathryn · Married on 10/04/2014

We chose DJ Dave from a list of preferred vendors for our wedding at the State House in St. Mary's City, MD and we are so glad we did. Dave was incredibly responsive and helpful during the whole year-long planning process. From initiating the contract to questions about services to the final settle up meeting, I felt so comfortable with Dave. He handled the ceremony and reception music with such care, skill, and enthusiasm. During our settle up meeting we discussed the type of music we wanted and gave him specific songs to play and he was on board for everything. He really knows how to read a crowd and kept our guests dancing for the whole 2.5 hours! I highly recommend the DJ Dave company, and Dave in particular, because of their responsiveness, enthusiasm, flexibility, and getting the most for your dollar!

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2014

Working with DJ Dave was such a great experience. Despite living in Florida and having a wedding in Maryland he made it so easy on us. Everyone at the wedding was saying how much they enjoyed the music and there was constantly people on the dance floor and you could tell that they were really enjoying the music. Every song flowed well into the next and everything was perfectly timed for the ceremony. Being rather indecisive and slightly overwhelmed during the ceremony, Dave did a phenomenal job at helping and giving ideas at what would work. I would definitely recommend him to any one who is having an event soon!

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Dave was fantastic! During the entire wedding process DJ Dave made everything fun! We both enjoyed all of the pre-wedding meetings with him. He has great communication skills, and is always easy to get in touch with. On our wedding day he was just getting over an illness, but you could not tell. He was professional and on point the entire night. We’ve never seen so many people on a dance floor at a wedding before. All of our guests thought our DJ was GREAT!!

Jenni · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ Dave was amazing!! He has great energy and such an upbeat personality. What really stood out to me above everything else was his ability to make my wedding flow without a single flaw. So many of my wedding guests commented on the great selection of music he played and how fun he was. He was always super quick in responding to my emails and was professional to the very end! I would highly recommend DJ Dave because of how at ease he made me feel on the most important day of my life. My advice.. If you hire anyone to DJ your wedding or special event choose Dave!! I can't say enough how happy I am that he made my wedding day virtually stress free!

michael · Married on 09/13/2014

Dave was great to work with and incorporated our entire playlist - was punctual, professional and interacted with guests to keep party going!

Mary · Married on 09/01/2014

We had a great experience working with DJ Dave. Dave got us organized and listened to our needs and wants. He ran our wedding reception without a hitch. He directed us throughout the reception so that we could relax. We would easily recommend him to our friends. He was quick to respond to all emails and fun to work with!

Hannah · Married on 08/31/2014

DJ Dave was incredible for our wedding. Highly recommended!!!! So helpful, and the music was fantastic!

Cherie · Married on 08/16/2014

We loved Dave. He was organized and accommodating. He had a great personality. I will totally recommend him in the future.