DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

187 | Prince Frederick, MD

187 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

1 User photo

Kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Dave was the absolute best!!!!! We recommend him highly! He always responded quickly with an answer or concern. When we met him to go over the wedding, he took his time and really made a point to make sure we had the music exactly how we wanted it. He had everyone dancing and having a great time, most of all for the bride and groom! Everyone raved on how good he was at choosing the music and being our MC. Very professional and so much fun! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Dave was so much fun and so helpful! I would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 06/27/2016

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2016

Dave was absolutely phenomenal from the start; he was so quick to respond to emails throughout the entire wedding planning process, he worked with us on song requests (even through all of our indecisiveness!) and kept the party going all night long. We were anxious about our first dance with all eyes on us, neither of us like being the center of attention, and we rushed through it a bit, asking Dave to fade it out after about a minute and a half, which he did wonderfully. When the end of the reception came and our guests went outside to line up for our sparkler exit, Dave asked the two of us to come back to the dance floor. He told us that since we were anxious about our first dance, he wanted us to have a moment, just the two of us, to take it all in. He played one more song and we danced alone, no pressure of people watching us. It's a moment that will stand above the rest for both of us when we look back on our wedding years and years from now. For someone who is not only so professional and easy to talk to, but so thoughtful, I wish I could give Dave more than 5 stars; he deserves every single one!

Sent on 06/15/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 05/20/2016

We found DJ Dave after he was the DJ for a friend's wedding. We enjoyed the music and reception at their wedding so much we just went ahead and hired Dave. He was very easy to work with and responsive. He worked with us over the phone prior to the wedding to select all of our songs and help organize our ceremony and reception. Dave edited songs and made mixes as we requested and did a great job with them. The day of the wedding he helped ensure everything went smoothly and helped move our guests from one area of the reception to another. He played music just as we requested during our dancing part of the reception and checked in with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. After the reception he even stopped by our after party to have a drink.

Sent on 05/29/2016

DJ Dave was extremely professional and caring. Dave L. personally attended our event on May, 7th, he was very courteous and helpful with synchronizing our event. He worked extremely well with Maryland Country Caterers, The Point [Broomes Is.], and our officiant from Mindful Ministries. Dave played the music that we wanted and played it at the times we wanted. DJ Dave is the BEST!

Sent on 06/02/2016
  • Will and Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot describe how AMAZING DJ Dave was for our wedding. Even before our big day, he was so quick and responsive to emails/texts. He's flexible and easy going but very professional at the same time! He really knows how to do his job and what the bride and groom may be wanting. He thought of things and came up w/ helpful suggestions while discussing songs, dances, timelines, etc. He was so friendly w/ all my guests and took requests and played awesome dance music and continued to work w/ the vibe of our venue and atmosphere. He is very well organized and scheduled and can still make everything so flexible if needed. He really enjoys his job and what he does and I could NOT have chosen a better DJ for my wedding!! Seriously highly recommend him. He even did things that were above and beyond his job...like checking on my dessert table to make sure everything was set up for the perfect shot for the photographer, dimming lights, making sure servers were attentive for us, advocating on our behalf for mistakes that kept being made by the servers and catering manager, etc. I can go on and on about how amazing he was!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Christina · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ dave was amazing! You don't need to stress or worry about a thing when you have DJ Dave on your team! He is very knowledgeable, professional and FUN - your guests are bound to have a great time. He worked well with all of our other vendors to make our special day as stress-free as possible (as a bride, this is MUCH needed). Would definitely recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/27/2016

James · Married on 10/31/2015

The Dj supplied by DJ Dave's went above and beyond by accommodating last-minute playlists and going outside of the box to get the job done.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

5 STARS ALL AROUND!!!! DJ Dave was extremely organized and professional during the planning process leading up to the wedding. Dave took time to talk with my husband and I separately and get a sense of what we wanted out of wedding day music. I have a very eclectic music taste and he took the time to download new music and make sure each song we wanted would be on the playlist. During the wedding, He has had many years of experience and gave some us some great ideas about how to make the event run smoothly. Dave did a fabulous job of working with our other vendors so the night went seamlessly. I would would 100% recommend DJ Dave to anyone looking for a wedding DJ or for any event alike!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2015

If I could give Dave, with DJ Dave Entertainment, 10 stars I would. I have been aware of his services for several years and always knew that when my wedding came around, I would use him. There was never a doubt. He was very professional and worked very well with everyone involved in our wedding. Dave wanted to make sure that I had a hand in selecting all of the music and it perfectly suited myself and my new husband. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Keri · Married on 10/24/2015

DJ Dave made our wedding reception!!!! He played a great mix of music that made everyone happy and ready to dance. We had karaoke scheduled for the last hour of our reception and it was such a hit that we asked for an extra hour! Hire Dave if you want your event to be the best party that your guests will be talking about for months after!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Shari · Married on 10/17/2015

Dave was great to work with! Everyone had a great time and the dance floor stayed full.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

One of the main things I knew I wanted at my wedding was a great DJ! I got more than that when I booked DJ Dave!
    I am a very organized person and it was very hard for me to put the success of my entire wedding into someone else's control.
    But Dave was wonderful! After countless emails, meetings, text messages, changes and substitutions to the ceremony and reception songs the big day was finally here!
    Dave made it his personal duty to ensure the entire evening ran on schedule and smoothly!
    He made the entire night fun, upbeat and go on without a hitch! And of course he played awesome music to get the party started!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Julie · Married on 10/11/2015

Anyone looking for a fun, flexible, AWESOME DJ...can stop searching right now. DJ Dave is the best one out there! My husband and I were married on October 11th, 2015 and we had Dj Dave for it. Sadly, our guests were not of the dancing kind (which we didn't know) but Dave still got people involved and made them laugh. We had to make a LOT of adjustments throughout the evening as the wedding was cut shorter than planned and he was SO VERY eager to help change things. He was quick to suggest alternatives or timing for events and just made everything run smooth. No one would have known that it was shorter than expected. As the evening came to a close, my photographer friend noticed her tire was flat. HE GOT OUT HIS AIR PUMP AND FIXED IT FOR HER! I can not stress enough how amazing these guys are. Do yourself a favor and hire them for EVERYTHING!!!!!!! - Love Mr. & Mrs. Landon.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Susie · Married on 10/10/2015

We couldn't have been happier with the service we got from DJ Dave. Our wedding was so much fun, thanks to him....our guests are still talking about it. He did an amazing job fulfilling all our requests (even our best man had his own music requests for his toast and Dave made it happen!). We will definitely recommend Dave to friends in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jill · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Entertainment did an awesome job at my wedding, Jake was very professional and very respect. He played all the song I choose. i'd highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Cliff · Married on 10/03/2015

Dave was extremely helpful every step of the way and when I contacted him via email about a special request he was very responsive and able to go above and beyond what was asked. He had great suggestions throughout the wedding to keep the guests entertained. I would highly recommend using him. He had a constant smile and was very professional.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Bryan · Married on 09/25/2015

Dave did everything we asked including setting up karaoke. He was easy to work with and quite a bargain.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Christy · Married on 09/25/2015

DJ Dave was amazing. Prior to our wedding, we met with him and he worked really hard to make sure that he understood everything that we wanted. He helped us pick our musical selections and provided suggestions where appropriate. Dave really wanted to understand what kinds of music we like so that he could make the reception and wedding everything that it could be. Overall, the event was amazing and everyone had a fabulous time. In addition to providing pre-ceremony and ceremony music, DJ Dave had the perfect dinner music and then got the party started with karaoke and dancing! When my mom asked my 2 year old niece what her favorite part of the wedding was, she said the music. Thank you, DJ Dave, for helping to make our wedding such a special event!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Dave was extraordinary! He completely understood my musical tastes after our meeting and everything on the wedding day came together fabulously! I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Alexandra · Married on 08/15/2015

You could not find a better DJ or MC for your wedding or other special event! Dave works with you to determine what music is preferred and also the music to absolutely not play. I gave him a fairly extensive desired play list and he downloaded any songs not currently in his library and read the audience perfectly throughout the evening to determine what to play throughout the night. We had the entire wedding up and dancing until the wee hours. He was recommended to me by a friend who has attended many weddings and other events hosted by Dave. Dave is professional and has a wonderful personality for all audiences. He is absolutely the best man for the job! You won't be disappointed. Dave also agreed to stay an extra hour as our party wasn't ready to stop.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/14/2015

DJ Dave was the absolute best wedding DJ we could have asked for! From our first meeting with him, we knew we were in good hands. He knew exactly the type of music we were looking for and was very receptive to what we did and did not want played. He was flexible in letting us select exactly what we wanted to play during cocktail hour and dinner, and was great about playing music on cue during the ceremony. He worked extremely well with our day-of coordinator to keep the flow of the night moving effortlessly and on schedule. Dave really kept the party going once the dancing started—he knew exactly which songs to play and was great about checking with us when he received off-list requests. Our guests are still raving about our epic dance party and couldn’t say enough nice things about him. DJ Dave is the best!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Teryn · Married on 08/08/2015

Dusty did a fantastic job DJ'ing our wedding! He was extremely easy to work with, very insightful, and knew exactly what type of vibe I wanted to have at our wedding without having me provide specific details. We had a relaxed reception without a sit down dinner. Dusty kept the music light, upbeat that encouraged our guests to mingle and socialize. When it was time to dance, he played exactly what the guests were feeling! I had numerous guests compliment the music and say how much they were enjoying it and that there was no "stuffy, typical wedding music" being played. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone looking to have a party for their wedding reception!

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • User5320795 · 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure working with Dusty from DJ Dave. He was friendly, responsive and kept the party going. He knew just what we wanted and played a great set of music for our party. The energy was perfect and we loved working with him.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Andrea S. · Married on 08/01/2015

Sharr Wedding 8-1-15

DJ Dave was absolutely phenomenal!! He was so organized and responded quickly to emails or phone calls early on during our wedding planning. DJ Dave was extremely helpful in giving tips and advice with what music to choose to get the party started. In talking to him he’s got such a joyful and energetic personality which made him such a pleasure to work with. He really made our night flow smoothly, and accepted all song requests from our guests. I’m so thankful we chose Dave as our DJ. He made it a night we will never forget!
    Thank you Dave for all that you did!

Sent on 10/30/2018