DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Emily M. Married on 06/25/2022

DJ Dave Wedding

DJ Dave was amazing! He was so helpful when it came to planning and was so tentative throughout the night. His music choices were awesome and really helped make the night go smoothly and fun!
    Brad A. Married on 06/18/2022

Wedding DJ Setvies

We contacted DJ Dave late into our planning, but he made time to answer all our questions. He was very professional and worked with us to make our day wonderful.
    Samantha N. Married on 05/21/2022

Best DJ Ever!

Dave was a fantastic DJ. He really takes the time to get to know you and my wedding went off without a hitch because of him. He kept things moving and on track and played a great mix of music. His experience made my wedding stress free and kept me in the loop and on schedule. I couldn't ask for a better DJ! Thank you Dave!

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! I had a blast watching how much fun your guests had! All my best to you & Jay!!
    Anonymous Married on 03/19/2022

Best Day Ever!

Dave is the best! He's got a wonderful personality and is so accommodating to all your needs. He makes sure that your day is extra special and all about you! I couldn't recommend him more! :)
  • Meghan
    Meghan W. Married on 11/06/2021

Great DJ!!

DJ Dave did a phenomenal job for our wedding. He was incredibly responsive throughout the entire process. He was very easy to work with and he played a huge role in helping our wedding go off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend his services if you are in need of a DJ!
  • Sara
    Sara M. Married on 10/30/2021

Happily Ever After Halloween Party - DJ Dave

DJ Dave had Allen come out and do our party. He did an amazing job. Everyone danced and had a great time in large part because our DJ was so awesome!
    Kristen S. Married on 10/09/2021

11/10 recommend

Hiring DJ Dave for my wedding was the best decision I made! He had amazing energy from the beginning of the process. On the day of the wedding, he helped with any last minute adjustments to make our day seamless and perfect. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night!
    Daniel S. Married on 09/25/2021

I was the groom

Dj Dave was very professional, he had the party up. He is a great entertainer, and made our wedding night unforgettable.
  • Elise
    Elise A. Married on 09/18/2021

Fun DJ and easy to work with

George was our DJ and did a wonderful job. We supplied him with an eclectic spotify playlist and he picked additional songs that fit right in and played them in wonderful groupings. He was kind and incredibly flexible day of, making announcements and playing specific songs when we wanted them. Additionally, he worked with us to play some Greek songs for dancing, despite not being familiar with the music. We had an absolute blast dancing the night away to his soundtrack and would strongly recommend DJ Dave and his partners to anyone looking for music services in the area.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing DJ!

Dave and Joe were both amazing to work with and very accommodating to all of the last minute changes that happened surrounding our wedding. Easy to communicate with and overall very professional! Definitely recommend!
    Kaitlin N. Married on 08/28/2021

The best dj

Dave was awesome and the perfect match for our wedding! Everyone told us that our wedding was the best one they’d been too and that the playlist was incredible and that’s all because of DJ Dave. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a stress free & fun wedding. He is also so personable and makes sure to do everything just the way you want it.
    Jen H. Married on 08/27/2021

The best!

DJ Dave went above and beyond for our wedding day! Our wedding was on a friend’s farm; no official venue, coordinator, etc. so DJ Dave took the role of getting the day/evening moving smoothly, which he did great! He’s got an awesome personality and kept the entire crowd dancing the whole night! Unfortunately our wedding was cut short by an hour due to terrible lightning storms, and come to find out Dave stayed and helped my two sisters clean up the whole farm and get everything straight before leaving, since everyone left frantically. Again, he went above and beyond his contracted duties and we couldn’t appreciate him more! I will recommend him for EVERY and ANY future wedding or event I know of!!! Thank you DJ Dave!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding Day Fun

DJ Dave really took the time to get to know us and our taste in music! I loved every song he played! Also, he did a great job helping with the flow of the event and was so flexible with all of my requests! I am so grateful he was our DJ on our special day! Thank you DJ Dave!
  • Hailey
    Hailey S. Married on 06/19/2021

Wedding review

Dave was amazing! He ran our entire wedding. I had no idea what to do, where to go, where to walk.... He came to the rehearsal dinner (for hours - in the heat) and we planned everything! He showed me how everyone is supposed to go down the aisle, what order, where to walk, how long to wait in between songs, etc. Things I was worrying about so much! He literally ran the reception! We did dances, games, speeches. He planned everything perfectly, he let me know what to do and where to be! The music was amazing of course, but he did so much more than just our music! The party lights he sets up are amazing. The dancefloor was full all night long and I wish we could have kept going! I'd highly recommend Dave for any event, especially a wedding. He's the bomb!!!
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne H. Married on 06/19/2021

Incredible DJ

This is an email I sent to DJ Dave before my wedding. My budget was so thin, I didn't think I'd be able to afford a DJ....
    Thank you! He reached out this morning. I really want you to know how much I appreciate you for working with me on providing services and within my budget. I was really worried I would not be able to have my dream wedding when I realized the costs for everything. You certainly helped me with my fears that budgets can be worked with.

I also would love to give you a Google review or something. I want people to know just how awesome you are in that aspect. You are more than welcome to use what I said on your website as well with my name.

Now to review the wedding:

Allen was the one who was the EMCEE at the wedding. When I tell you this man kicked ass I mean he did. My ceremony was OVER an hour late getting started(my fault no less as the bride 🤣) and he did a great job keeping guests entertained. He also did a phenomenal job at getting our reception back on schedule without things being super rushed. So to Allen and Dave, thank you both for making my wedding amazing! Yall kick ass!
  • Carrie
    Carrie C. Married on 06/05/2021

Polite, professional, responsive, and affordable!

Everything was great! They made song selection easy and helped us plan our reception timeline. We had a hiccup where the venue’s AC was dripping condensation right where his equipment was supposed to be and he handled it flawlessly! Polite, professional, responsive, and affordable!
    Michael E. Married on 05/28/2021

Mr. & Mrs. Estu

We want to share our deepest gratitude to Dave, he put on an unforgettable show for our wedding. He was nice/fun to work with very detail-oriented and went beyond our expectations. We highly recommend his services!
  • Karen
    Karen B. Married on 05/28/2021

Best dj ever!!!

Dj Dave was amazing he did my wedding help me plan things made my day go much easier i would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to party thanks Dave !!
    Bob N. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing DJ! We loved the experience!

Cannot say enough about DJ Dave! Fun, personal and energetic! Had the dance floor packed all night!
    Missy P. Married on 09/26/2020

Best Wedding Ever!!!

Loved how he made us feel so special! Would recommend everyone use DJ Dave Entertainment for their wedding and other occasions! I never left the dance floor! Thank you so much Dave!
    Rachelle R. Married on 09/26/2020

9/26/2020 Wedding

Dave was able to help us out last minute after our wedding got rescheduled due to Covid. We had DJ Joe and could not recommend him enough!! We had such a great experience
    Katie K. Married on 08/08/2020

You Found Your DJ!

So helpful and easy to work with. They were easy to communicate with and made the music planning process so simple! They were great!
    Mandie P. Married on 07/03/2020

Personalized Service!

You won't be disappointed! They made our day so special. Played our requests and NOT what they wanted!
    Gwenn Married on 05/23/2020

Awesome experience!

DJ Dave was everything we hoped for! Professional, personable, and catered to all our requests (and then some). He nailed it!
  • Sara
    Sara T. Married on 04/25/2020

Dave was amazing!

We had SO much fun partying with him at our wedding! I am a COVID bride, and Dave helped us when we had to re-plan our wedding, not once, but twice. On the day of our wedding, I was on the dance floor almost all night. We have had many friends tell us that he is one of the best DJ's they have ever had at a wedding!