DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

192 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

• Suzanne

Suzanne H. 路 Married on 06/19/2021

Incredible DJ

This is an email I sent to DJ Dave before my wedding. My budget was so thin, I didn't think I'd be able to afford a DJ....
    Thank you! He reached out this morning. I really want you to know how much I appreciate you for working with me on providing services and within my budget. I was really worried I would not be able to have my dream wedding when I realized the costs for everything. You certainly helped me with my fears that budgets can be worked with.

I also would love to give you a Google review or something. I want people to know just how awesome you are in that aspect. You are more than welcome to use what I said on your website as well with my name.

Now to review the wedding:

Allen was the one who was the EMCEE at the wedding. When I tell you this man kicked ass I mean he did. My ceremony was OVER an hour late getting started(my fault no less as the bride 馃ぃ) and he did a great job keeping guests entertained. He also did a phenomenal job at getting our reception back on schedule without things being super rushed. So to Allen and Dave, thank you both for making my wedding amazing! Yall kick ass!

Sent on 07/04/2021
  • Carrie

Carrie C. 路 Married on 06/05/2021

Polite, professional, responsive, and affordable!

Everything was great! They made song selection easy and helped us plan our reception timeline. We had a hiccup where the venue鈥檚 AC was dripping condensation right where his equipment was supposed to be and he handled it flawlessly! Polite, professional, responsive, and affordable!

Sent on 06/11/2021
  • Karen

Karen B. 路 Married on 05/28/2021

Best dj ever!!!

Dj Dave was amazing he did my wedding help me plan things made my day go much easier i would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to party thanks Dave !!

Sent on 06/11/2021

Michael E. 路 Married on 05/28/2021

Mr. & Mrs. Estu

We want to share our deepest gratitude to Dave, he put on an unforgettable show for our wedding. He was nice/fun to work with very detail-oriented and went beyond our expectations. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/21/2021

Bob N. 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing DJ! We loved the experience!

Cannot say enough about DJ Dave! Fun, personal and energetic! Had the dance floor packed all night!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Missy P. 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Best Wedding Ever!!!

Loved how he made us feel so special! Would recommend everyone use DJ Dave Entertainment for their wedding and other occasions! I never left the dance floor! Thank you so much Dave!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Rachelle R. 路 Married on 09/26/2020

9/26/2020 Wedding

Dave was able to help us out last minute after our wedding got rescheduled due to Covid. We had DJ Joe and could not recommend him enough!! We had such a great experience

Sent on 11/02/2020

Katie K. 路 Married on 08/08/2020

You Found Your DJ!

So helpful and easy to work with. They were easy to communicate with and made the music planning process so simple! They were great!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Mandie P. 路 Married on 07/03/2020

Personalized Service!

You won't be disappointed! They made our day so special. Played our requests and NOT what they wanted!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Gwenn 路 Married on 05/23/2020

Awesome experience!

DJ Dave was everything we hoped for! Professional, personable, and catered to all our requests (and then some). He nailed it!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Sara

Sara T. 路 Married on 04/25/2020

Dave was amazing!

We had SO much fun partying with him at our wedding! I am a COVID bride, and Dave helped us when we had to re-plan our wedding, not once, but twice. On the day of our wedding, I was on the dance floor almost all night. We have had many friends tell us that he is one of the best DJ's they have ever had at a wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2021

Samantha G. 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Kept us dancing all night long!

DJ Dave was AWESOME!!! From the beginning of planning, he was easy to work with, helped us with picking our song choices, setting up the ceremony details with regards to music and kept us dancing all night long!! He spoke great when it came to making announcements and working well with all our other vendors to help things go smoothly. He understood our vision and kept the dancing floor rocking alllll night long. I definitely recommend DJ Dave and his team!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Nicole 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ Ever

My fiance and I were so excited to have DJ Dave Entertainment at our wedding reception. Dave did such a fabulous job, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. From meeting with us at the beginning, to all the follow up emails and meetings, he made sure our day was filled with music loved by both of us. He made sure everything was perfect the day of our wedding, even when things changed he camed to us to inform us of the changes and made sure it was okay. Having Dave take care of everything for music left 1 more stress off our shoulders. Best DJ to have to celebrate two people becoming one! Thanks again Dave for a fabulous evening.

Sent on 10/23/2019

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Nicole! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Brianna L. 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!!

DJ Dave is the best around. Super friendly, on time, responsive to all questions at any time, and made our wedding day that much better!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Roxanna

Roxanna 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Great wedding

He was our DJ for wedding and he nailed it! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 09/06/2019

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding!

Dave was the DJ we worked with for our wedding and he was super responsive, flexible, and professional. He had very helpful suggestions for our wedding timeline and walked through everything with us step-by-step. On the day of the wedding, we had nothing to worry about with Dave making sure everything went smoothly!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Krista N. 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Best dj ever

DJ Dave is hands down the best! He was so incredibly attentive to the bride and groom the entire night. He was constantly changing up the songs to keep everyone dancing, especially the bride and groom! He is so professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Heather N. 路 Married on 05/31/2019

Fantastic Evening

Super professional! We had an amazing night. Dave kept the party going...my guests had such a great time. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Samantha 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Mrs. Whiteman

Loved how he did my reception fun and outgoing and worked with you all the way.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Brenna A. 路 Married on 03/30/2019

March 30, 2019 Wedding

Dave was amazing to work with! He was so professional and responsive. He accommodated all our unique requests and made our reception extra special. So many of our guests commented on how great the music was! I would highly recommend Dave!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Katelyn 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Great time!!

DJ Dave was AMAZING. His form was so easy to follow that when we got there, I didn't have a worry at all what our play list was going to be like. It really felt like he was playing the soundtrack to my me and my husband's lives and everything we enjoyed. I was worried about people and dancing and he definitely got them there!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Lisa A. 路 Married on 01/11/2019

I Loved the Personal Touch

DJ Dave was the only vendor to reach out to us with a personal email instead of a canned email. We spoke on the phone and he set us up with the DJ he felt was the best for us. Mark was terrific and didn't even flinch when I had a last minute change in music. A true professional.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Joe O. 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Great time!

Dj Dave was one of the best decisions we made planning our wedding. We planned it ourselves so even with minimal contact with Dave he was able to work on the spot and adjust accordingly to my big family. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks again Dave!

Joe and Katrina

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Amber

Amber 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Great Music, Great Customer Service

When we originally looked for a DJ, we wanted to meet with them. Get to know their personality and see if it matched with us! When we first met with Dave, we ended up talking for two hours. From then on, we knew any DJ with him would be perfect. We didn鈥檛 meet with Mark until the wedding but he was very professional, kept us on schedule and kept the dance floor busy! Couldn鈥檛 ask for anything better!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Tina

Tina 路 Married on 11/10/2018

The best DJ experience EVERRRR

Dave was literally the best DJ when trying to find one for our wedding. He鈥檚 so responsive when we had questions and worked with us to get the playlist we requested. We definitely highly recommend using Dave!!

Sent on 11/12/2018