155 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

One Event Per Day (2)
Karaoke (1)
Projector (1)
151 DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

Dave was a great DJ for our wedding and was flexible in the chaos!

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave did an AMAZING job and I couldn’t of had a better dj at our wedding! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very respectful and to the point! When things needed to get done he helped me and my new wife get it done at a rapid paste! Thank you Dave!

Profile Picture Tyler, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was amazing!! He really listened to what we wanted and created an amazing play list that suited our taste perfectly. He was also great to keeping the flow of the reception moving smoothly and was easily able to handle the few problems that came up during the day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave is AMAZING! He listens to everything you want! Takes the time to listen to ALL of your requests. Plays literally every song you want, and will NOT play anything you don't want. He takes the time to learn all of your bridal parties name, announce them the RIGHT way, and has so much fun with you! Would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend

Profile Picture caitlin, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Dave was very upbeat and made sure everything was how I wanted . He was very helpful with suggestions and checked on me through out my wedding.

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very flexible and professional would def recommend their services

Profile Picture Eric, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the very beginning Dave was great to work with! He was always very quick to respond to my emails and questions. On the day of the reception, everything went perfectly! We ended up changing around the timing of events and Dave was super felxible and accommodated all of our requests. He always made sure to check in with us throughout the night and made sure we stayed on time with everything. The music he played was great and had our guests dancing the whole night! I would definitely recommend DJ Dave for wedding receptions!

Profile Picture Esha, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dave killed it! He is easygoing, fun, and professional. Before the wedding, he provided recommendations for certain songs and timelines, which was really helpful. At the wedding, he did an awesome job with timing throughout the ceremony and reception, and he played the right songs at the right time. He was very flexible with last minute song and location changes, and he was very attentive during the wedding, making sure we knew what was coming and checking to make sure certain guest requests were okay. He definitely got the party started and kept it going! You know you have a good DJ when the dance floor starts chanting his name!

Profile Picture Peyton, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dj Dave made our special day wonderful and stressless!!!

Profile Picture Amanda , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was absolutely amazing! We had debated on whether we even needed a DJ for our wedding or not, but looking back I cannot imagine the day without him. He was prompt, professional, personable, and all-around fantastic. Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As hectic as the wedding day had felt, DJ Dave was with my husband and I every step of the way and took off a load of stress! He was professional, easy to work with, and really listened to what we wanted from our day. We would definitely recommend him for anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music was absolutely perfect! He played just the right music to get the party dancing and even made sure he found a song I wanted my girls to walk down the isle to!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave is a PROFESSIONAL!
My wife and I were extremely fortunate to have him work our Wedding this past September. From early on in the process, it becomes very clear how much experience he has. His attention to detail and organization is a huge asset and made thr whole process the least stressful element of planning our wedding. His easy going demeanor was also appreciated, and our planning discussions were always fun as well as productive. We also ended up using all his suggestions regarding song order, reception timelines (when to do the hora, cake cutting, etc).

At the event, he handled the Ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception perfectly. His song selections were totally on point as he had a great feel for his audience the whole time. Everyone had a blast. Furthermore, he is a great MC and announcements/cues for the audience were well delivered. Overall A+ service.

Profile Picture Hank, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was absolutely amazing! From helping us choose music for the wedding to the big day itself. He kept the dance floor full all night long!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Communication from day one was excellent and the DJ performed wonderfully for the crowd!

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave was fantastic! He was great all throughout the planning process and did an amazing job on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture John, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave did our wedding in Historic St Mary's City, MD and we could not have been happier! Professional, but fun, he was easily the best vendor we worked with, and very affordable too. He was totally on board with our somewhat unusual theme and fulfilled all of our requests perfectly. He totally grasped our musical tastes and really read the room to provide a great experience for our guests. 10/10, we would highly recommend! Thank you Dave for making our wedding so amazing!

Profile Picture Judy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was the DJ for our wedding at Running Hare Vineyard. We were very happy with the service he provided. He was well organized and extremely flexible. He went above and beyond and we'd recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Greg, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment we meet DJ Dave we knew it would be a good fit for what we wanted. He personally took the time to get to know us and really listened to what we envisioned for our wedding playlist. He played exactly what we wanted. There were always people dancing through out the whole night. People even commented on how awesome the music was. Definitely would recommend Dave for your event. Thank you for making our night!

Profile Picture Inbal, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dave was fantastic! All the guests at our wedding had a great time on the dance floor. There was an great selection of music for those of all ages. He was very knowledgeable with musical selections and he helped us pick several songs for our event. He quickly responded our emails and he went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend DJ Dave!

Profile Picture Jill , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave was incredibly helpful to us in celebrating our wedding day! We were in contact with him for almost a year before our wedding day, and every communication along the way was cordial, professional, and informative. This also applied during the actual time of the reception when Dave communicated very clearly during the reception about where and when certain people needed to be ready. Dave was always willing to accommodate any changes and requests we had, and ultimately put together the perfect playlist (and timing)for our reception. I would recommend DJ Dave for any event, especially wedding receptions!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Dave! He was a preferred vendor for our venue which made us feel extremely secure because we are not from the area of our venue. He knew way more about my venue than we did! It was very helpful. Dave sent us a very detailed PDF to fill out. It had everything from names of the bridal party, yes/no options to certain traditions such as garter/bouquet toss/money dance, "no" songs,"must" songs, and more! He made us feel very prepared through filling out this sheet and he never pressured me to do certain traditional songs. Everything went completely smooth on the wedding day which is exactly what you want!! He was able to cover up mistakes we had made in the planning so that no one would ever know! He re-organized my reception timeline for the sole purpose that we would have more time to have fun. And we had a ton of fun! We were on the dance floor for the whole time we could. I am really happy with our choice to pick DJ Dave!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave was outstanding. He was very responsive from the very beginning. He helped us pick out music for our ceremony that isn't over used. Listened to our must play list and kept us on task throughout the reception. He had the dance floor packed once the party started. I would recommend him over other DJ's in the area for sure! He also had lights, which was a pleasant surprise.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/17, 1 Review