DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

176 | Prince Frederick, MD

176 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

Krista Nunez · Married on 06/01/2019

Best dj ever

DJ Dave is hands down the best! He was so incredibly attentive to the bride and groom the entire night. He was constantly changing up the songs to keep everyone dancing, especially the bride and groom! He is so professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Heather Nunez · Married on 05/31/2019

Fantastic Evening

Super professional! We had an amazing night. Dave kept the party going...my guests had such a great time. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2019

Mrs. Whiteman

Loved how he did my reception fun and outgoing and worked with you all the way.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Brenna and Elmore Smoak · Married on 03/30/2019

March 30, 2019 Wedding

Dave was amazing to work with! He was so professional and responsive. He accommodated all our unique requests and made our reception extra special. So many of our guests commented on how great the music was! I would highly recommend Dave!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Katelyn · Married on 02/09/2019

Great time!!

DJ Dave was AMAZING. His form was so easy to follow that when we got there, I didn't have a worry at all what our play list was going to be like. It really felt like he was playing the soundtrack to my me and my husband's lives and everything we enjoyed. I was worried about people and dancing and he definitely got them there!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Lisa Abler · Married on 01/11/2019

I Loved the Personal Touch

DJ Dave was the only vendor to reach out to us with a personal email instead of a canned email. We spoke on the phone and he set us up with the DJ he felt was the best for us. Mark was terrific and didn't even flinch when I had a last minute change in music. A true professional.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Joe Okoniewski · Married on 12/01/2018

Great time!

Dj Dave was one of the best decisions we made planning our wedding. We planned it ourselves so even with minimal contact with Dave he was able to work on the spot and adjust accordingly to my big family. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks again Dave!

Joe and Katrina

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Music, Great Customer Service

When we originally looked for a DJ, we wanted to meet with them. Get to know their personality and see if it matched with us! When we first met with Dave, we ended up talking for two hours. From then on, we knew any DJ with him would be perfect. We didn’t meet with Mark until the wedding but he was very professional, kept us on schedule and kept the dance floor busy! Couldn’t ask for anything better!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 11/10/2018

The best DJ experience EVERRRR

Dave was literally the best DJ when trying to find one for our wedding. He’s so responsive when we had questions and worked with us to get the playlist we requested. We definitely highly recommend using Dave!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Catherine · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ

Dave was an incredible individual to work with. He helped guide my husband and I from start to finish in the wedding planning process. He was awlays available and responded to emails and phone calls immediately. During the wedding reception, he worked very well with all our vendors and coordinated with each to provide a wonderful night without any interruptions.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Bishop · Married on 10/20/2018

Total pleasure to work with through and through

DJ Dave was through and through wonderful. He was responsive from the start of our DJ search, and he remained quickly accessible throughout the entirety of the planning. He was open about services available and was super accommodating for any of our needs. We let him know our first dance, a few must plays, a few never plays, and otherwise he came up with everything else. He arranged for beautiful instrumentals for the ceremony, fun upbeat songs for the grand entrance, and kept the party going as we transitioned from dinner jazz to modern pop and party music. He understood the theme and tone of our event and was able to roll with it and make things as easy as possible for us. He casually checked in with us throughout the night on song recommendations and the event schedule and was able to stay flexible and move our timeline back on track whenever we veered. He came out and danced with us a bit and made sure we had everything at the end of the night. He's a total pro and pleasure to be around. We fully recommend him to anyone having a wedding or social event in the area! - Garth & Rachelle

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!!

Our special day wouldn’t be complete with our DJ!! Dave & Mark did amazing work! We had our ceremony at one place and reception at another and at no point did we have to wait for music! They were on point every step of the way! Every song on our must play list was played! Thank you for making our day rock!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved having Dave at our wedding! He was responsive and experienced!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with! So professional and a lot of fun with a great personality! From the very early stages he's always been on top of responding to emails, accommodating to meet at various locations and times to meet my schedule and provided great handouts and schedules to put together to give us exactly what we wanted! He made sure the day of, while I had issues with photographers, that he was a lending hand and making sure everything he could control was all set! His flow and set up was incredible and you had no idea when he left one spot and was somewhere else. He listened to guests requests and respected my "Do Not Play" lists as well! I HIGHLY recommend you book him not only for your wedding, but for literally any other event that you have planned!

Sent on 10/09/2018

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words!! I had a blast working with you!!

Kolleen · Married on 06/22/2018

Dave was out of town the day of my wedding but the gentleman he sent in his place was amazing! He played any song I asked for and then some. It was overall an amazing experience and will definitely use them again.
    My wedding was on June 23, 2018

Sent on 08/07/2018

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Kolleen! Mark had a great time! Best wishes to you & yours!

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2018

Dave was great!
    He was super easy to work with and really knew how to keep the party going. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and even complimented my husband on our taste in music.
    Dave also did our ceremony music and that went off without a hitch as well.
    He knows how to read the mood and he knows when not to play special requests from guests who’ve had a little too much to drink ;)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Brandi · Married on 05/18/2018

Dave was a great DJ for our wedding and was flexible in the chaos!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2018

DJ Dave did an AMAZING job and I couldn’t of had a better dj at our wedding! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Meggan · Married on 05/04/2018

Great customer service and simplicity during the planning stages and the day of the event. Very personable and willing to make anything happen for such a special day. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Tyler · Married on 04/27/2018

Very respectful and to the point! When things needed to get done he helped me and my new wife get it done at a rapid paste! Thank you Dave!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2018

Dave was amazing!! He really listened to what we wanted and created an amazing play list that suited our taste perfectly. He was also great to keeping the flow of the reception moving smoothly and was easily able to handle the few problems that came up during the day.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Dave is AMAZING! He listens to everything you want! Takes the time to listen to ALL of your requests. Plays literally every song you want, and will NOT play anything you don't want. He takes the time to learn all of your bridal parties name, announce them the RIGHT way, and has so much fun with you! Would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 05/02/2018

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much!! I had a blast at your reception!!! Hope you & your guests did too!!

Colleen · Married on 04/06/2018

Dj Dave was very upbeat and made sure everything was how I wanted . He was very helpful with suggestions and checked on me through out my wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Eric · Married on 04/06/2018

Very flexible and professional would def recommend their services

Sent on 04/10/2018

Esha · Married on 12/09/2017

From the very beginning Dave was great to work with! He was always very quick to respond to my emails and questions. On the day of the reception, everything went perfectly! We ended up changing around the timing of events and Dave was super felxible and accommodated all of our requests. He always made sure to check in with us throughout the night and made sure we stayed on time with everything. The music he played was great and had our guests dancing the whole night! I would definitely recommend DJ Dave for wedding receptions!

Sent on 01/07/2018