DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

167 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

167 DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

Tina · Married on 11/10/2018

The best DJ experience EVERRRR

Dave was literally the best DJ when trying to find one for our wedding. He’s so responsive when we had questions and worked with us to get the playlist we requested. We definitely highly recommend using Dave!!

Catherine · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ

Dave was an incredible individual to work with. He helped guide my husband and I from start to finish in the wedding planning process. He was awlays available and responded to emails and phone calls immediately. During the wedding reception, he worked very well with all our vendors and coordinated with each to provide a wonderful night without any interruptions.

Bishop · Married on 10/20/2018

Total pleasure to work with through and through

DJ Dave was through and through wonderful. He was responsive from the start of our DJ search, and he remained quickly accessible throughout the entirety of the planning. He was open about services available and was super accommodating for any of our needs. We let him know our first dance, a few must plays, a few never plays, and otherwise he came up with everything else. He arranged for beautiful instrumentals for the ceremony, fun upbeat songs for the grand entrance, and kept the party going as we transitioned from dinner jazz to modern pop and party music. He understood the theme and tone of our event and was able to roll with it and make things as easy as possible for us. He casually checked in with us throughout the night on song recommendations and the event schedule and was able to stay flexible and move our timeline back on track whenever we veered. He came out and danced with us a bit and made sure we had everything at the end of the night. He's a total pro and pleasure to be around. We fully recommend him to anyone having a wedding or social event in the area! - Garth & Rachelle

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!!

Our special day wouldn’t be complete with our DJ!! Dave & Mark did amazing work! We had our ceremony at one place and reception at another and at no point did we have to wait for music! They were on point every step of the way! Every song on our must play list was played! Thank you for making our day rock!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved having Dave at our wedding! He was responsive and experienced!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with! So professional and a lot of fun with a great personality! From the very early stages he's always been on top of responding to emails, accommodating to meet at various locations and times to meet my schedule and provided great handouts and schedules to put together to give us exactly what we wanted! He made sure the day of, while I had issues with photographers, that he was a lending hand and making sure everything he could control was all set! His flow and set up was incredible and you had no idea when he left one spot and was somewhere else. He listened to guests requests and respected my "Do Not Play" lists as well! I HIGHLY recommend you book him not only for your wedding, but for literally any other event that you have planned!

Sent on 10/09/2018

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words!! I had a blast working with you!!

Kolleen · Married on 06/22/2018

Dave was out of town the day of my wedding but the gentleman he sent in his place was amazing! He played any song I asked for and then some. It was overall an amazing experience and will definitely use them again.
    My wedding was on June 23, 2018

Sent on 08/07/2018

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Kolleen! Mark had a great time! Best wishes to you & yours!

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2018

Dave was great!
    He was super easy to work with and really knew how to keep the party going. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and even complimented my husband on our taste in music.
    Dave also did our ceremony music and that went off without a hitch as well.
    He knows how to read the mood and he knows when not to play special requests from guests who’ve had a little too much to drink ;)

Brandi · Married on 05/18/2018

Dave was a great DJ for our wedding and was flexible in the chaos!

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2018

DJ Dave did an AMAZING job and I couldn’t of had a better dj at our wedding! Thank you so much!!

Meggan · Married on 05/04/2018

Great customer service and simplicity during the planning stages and the day of the event. Very personable and willing to make anything happen for such a special day. 5 stars!!!

Tyler · Married on 04/27/2018

Very respectful and to the point! When things needed to get done he helped me and my new wife get it done at a rapid paste! Thank you Dave!

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2018

Dave was amazing!! He really listened to what we wanted and created an amazing play list that suited our taste perfectly. He was also great to keeping the flow of the reception moving smoothly and was easily able to handle the few problems that came up during the day.

caitlin · Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Dave is AMAZING! He listens to everything you want! Takes the time to listen to ALL of your requests. Plays literally every song you want, and will NOT play anything you don't want. He takes the time to learn all of your bridal parties name, announce them the RIGHT way, and has so much fun with you! Would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 05/02/2018

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much!! I had a blast at your reception!!! Hope you & your guests did too!!

Colleen · Married on 04/06/2018

Dj Dave was very upbeat and made sure everything was how I wanted . He was very helpful with suggestions and checked on me through out my wedding.

Eric · Married on 04/06/2018

Very flexible and professional would def recommend their services

Esha · Married on 12/09/2017

From the very beginning Dave was great to work with! He was always very quick to respond to my emails and questions. On the day of the reception, everything went perfectly! We ended up changing around the timing of events and Dave was super felxible and accommodated all of our requests. He always made sure to check in with us throughout the night and made sure we stayed on time with everything. The music he played was great and had our guests dancing the whole night! I would definitely recommend DJ Dave for wedding receptions!

Peyton · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Dave killed it! He is easygoing, fun, and professional. Before the wedding, he provided recommendations for certain songs and timelines, which was really helpful. At the wedding, he did an awesome job with timing throughout the ceremony and reception, and he played the right songs at the right time. He was very flexible with last minute song and location changes, and he was very attentive during the wedding, making sure we knew what was coming and checking to make sure certain guest requests were okay. He definitely got the party started and kept it going! You know you have a good DJ when the dance floor starts chanting his name!

Sent on 12/18/2017

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

That doesn't happen too often, and I was totally surprised and humbled!! What a blast that was!! You & your guests were fantastic!!

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2017

Dj Dave made our special day wonderful and stressless!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Dave was absolutely amazing! We had debated on whether we even needed a DJ for our wedding or not, but looking back I cannot imagine the day without him. He was prompt, professional, personable, and all-around fantastic. Highly recommended!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

As hectic as the wedding day had felt, DJ Dave was with my husband and I every step of the way and took off a load of stress! He was professional, easy to work with, and really listened to what we wanted from our day. We would definitely recommend him for anyone!

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2017

Music was absolutely perfect! He played just the right music to get the party dancing and even made sure he found a song I wanted my girls to walk down the isle to!

Hank · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Dave is a PROFESSIONAL!
    My wife and I were extremely fortunate to have him work our Wedding this past September. From early on in the process, it becomes very clear how much experience he has. His attention to detail and organization is a huge asset and made thr whole process the least stressful element of planning our wedding. His easy going demeanor was also appreciated, and our planning discussions were always fun as well as productive. We also ended up using all his suggestions regarding song order, reception timelines (when to do the hora, cake cutting, etc).

At the event, he handled the Ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception perfectly. His song selections were totally on point as he had a great feel for his audience the whole time. Everyone had a blast. Furthermore, he is a great MC and announcements/cues for the audience were well delivered. Overall A+ service.

Sent on 10/23/2017

DJ Dave Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you!

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Dave was absolutely amazing! From helping us choose music for the wedding to the big day itself. He kept the dance floor full all night long!