69 Reviews for DJ Danny Garcia LLC

Photobooth (7)
Projector (5)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (2)

Dj Danny was AMAZING!!!!! He is so professional , Caring and was very attentive to our questions and requests . He made our special day even more grand!! To having our guests dancing all night , for being such a great Mc and we cannot forget to mention the amazing photo booth !! Everything ran so smoothly and perfect ! We were so happy with his services and we recommend him for every event! Thank you Dj Danny! You are the best !
Love,
Mr. & Mrs Genao

Photos
Profile Picture Valerie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny went above and beyond for our special day! Not only did he keep our guests dancing all night, but we also made a friend in the end. I would recommend him a million times over!

Profile Picture Athena, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My Husband and I Got married On May 12,2018 ... Danny had to be THE best part of the wedding he made everything so personal and accommodating . I had a conflict in scheduling and we were unable to meet in person before the wedding but he made it his business to call me go over absolutely everything I had questions and concerns about. Came wedding day he was there three hours earlier to put my mind at ease. From uplighting to music he is Truly the most incredible vendor we could have had at our wedding. THANK YOU DANNY !!

Profile Picture Melody, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Going into my wedding I was scared about the multi-culture wedding we were having an type of music that needed to be played. Danny made this a stress free process. He did an absolute amazing job and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night.

We also did the photo booth with him and it was the highlight of the night.

Would recommend Danny and the photo booth for any event. No doubt 5 stars.

Profile Picture Alexia, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

My family, and I have used DJ Danny for our wedding events. Danny was my DJ for my wedding April 14,2018. He is very organize, he is great on answering any questions that you may have. I can says that he is the best DJ. He plays any kind of music that you request. I will use his DJ services any time that I need a DJ. Also everyone at my wedding loved him.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hiring a DJ is a very scary thing because good music/emcee is such a huge part of a great wedding. Danny was absolutely AMAZING. From the beginning he explained everything in depth as far as how everything would work and what all went into planning this part of our day. He responded very quickly to all million and one of my questions. He was very flexible and easy to work with. Our wedding was a blast because of him. Thanks so much Danny!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Danny was the absolute best !! We trusted 100% and the booking process from start to finish super easy. Being that my husband and I come from different cultural backgrounds, he keep the music very diverse. Danny is extremely thorough and professional but also fun to work with! I had family call me the next day saying "Man your DJ keep people on the dance floor all night LONG, it was the best wedding EVER", DUH because he is one of the best in central florida ! I would HIGHLYYYY recommend Dj Danny for any event, especially a wedding. We were LIT all night ! Thank you so much !

Profile Picture Angelica, 3/31/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, MC

Danny is so profession, puntual, and friendly. He made our day unforgettable. We are forever grateful for having a dj so knowledgeable about his field and connected. I recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. Throughtout the night all of our guest kept coming up to us saying that he was the best DJ. He transformed our venue when adding the up lighting. Definitely will use him again in future evwnts.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If there was 100 stars instead of 5 he would get all 100 stars as a rating! As a bride, your day can feel so hectic and stressful and the days leading up to the wedding can be a blur of to do lists but the one thing that made our wedding perfect was Danny! He was so flexible and agile through the entire process! He was also our liqour vendor and photobooth vendor. My family told me the dj was the best they’ve ever seen and that says a lot since 3 people in my family were DJs and ready to critique but had none! The photobooth attendant was present, active and fun.. not to mention Dannys beautiful future Bride! Danny helped us select our alcohol based on our wedding needs and he was so on point that we had extra liqour left over that we took back to our hotel after party! Danny really saved our wedding in multiple situations and if you don’t use him for your wedding as your all in one wedding vendor for photo, alcohol, and best MC & DJ ever then you are really doing yourself and your guests a disservice! We look forward to using these services at future family events!

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Danny was incredible. He was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make our day fantastic. Had everybody dancing all night!

Profile Picture Elaine, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Danny is so great to work with. He did the alcohol, lighting and was also the
dj for our wedding. We even ran out of alcohol but was able to get us more. He kept the crowd dancing all night and was so easy to work with during the entire planning process. Thanks for making our day amazing Danny!!!!

Profile Picture User7647576, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose DJ Danny to be our DJ for our upcoming wedding because he was pleasant to work with, he explained all of his services he has available and how he would make our wedding reception "magical". He was enthusiastic and professional and we know that he will be doing a wonderful job and keep our wedding and ceremony as romantic and elegant as we are desiring. A great price as well. I highly recommend him to any bride or groom planning their special day. He is also a preferred DJ of our venue.

Profile Picture Dennis, 3/8/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great experience, exactly what we wanted. Helped make it a perfect evening.

Profile Picture Eric, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Danny Garcia is the DJ you want for your wedding. You know all those weddings you go to that have that really great DJ? The ones who have awesome MC, the best music and a lit DJ façade to get all your guests to the dance floor? Well, Danny is it. He will make your night one you won’t forget. From start to finish, you will not be disappointed with the level of service you receive. As soon as you hire Danny to be your DJ, he doesn’t waste anytime with making sure he knows all the details of your day. From understanding the ins and outs of the venue by scheduling walk throughs to knowing the timeline of your day and making suggestions based on what has worked for other weddings previously. He will ask detailed questions and have you fill out a worksheet with all your specific song requests for your special moments throughout the ceremony and reception. And when we had NO IDEA what songs to choose from some moments, Danny was able to help my husband and I decide. What I’m trying to say is, Danny Garcia is the DJ you want to hire for your wedding. I wouldn’t have hired anyone else for our special day. THANK YOU DJ Danny!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife & I were so fortunate to have DJ Danny host our wedding. Danny’s quality of service, professionalism & responsiveness is second to none! We couldn’t have asked for a better production for both our ceremony & reception. If you are planning your special day and are looking for the best that Florida has to offer, do yourself a favor a give him a call, you will not regret it! Thanks again Danny!

Profile Picture Jason, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

We found Danny because he came to us as a referral (gotta love referrals). From the second we met, my husband and I felt really comfortable, he met us a couple of times before the event, and he for sure was there the night of the rehearsal, which was great help and made us feel so much at ease. At the wedding, he was amazing, he kept the crowd going, he knew exactly what to do at the right time... I love love love Danny!

Profile Picture Jana, 2/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Any and all events I would hire Danny to keep my guests dancing. Very tentative and accommodating. All the music you need thanks Danny!!!

Profile Picture Grace, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Loved the songs and how he mixed them!!also i love he's energy at the parties. We love you here at ER.

Profile Picture Alejandra, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Danny was AMAZING!!! From the first initial conversation and consultation, to the brainstorming session just before the wedding, to the actual wedding night, Danny took such good care of us. Danny listened to our thoughts and ideas, and although he is the expert and not us, he made sure to lead us in the right direction. My husband wanted Danny to take us on a journey, me before him, him before me, then the joining of us, all through music. Danny did not disappoint. Even the day before the wedding when we decided to change a few things up and add some music to the ceremony, Danny was more than helpful. He had some other add on items that were such an awesome addition, light up sticks for the dance floor, a monogram on the wall, and we even booked our photo booth with Danny. He truly set the tone for the best night of our lives and he went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Danny is awesome! He met with me several times in person and responded to my emails almost immediately no matter how late it was! Danny definitely went out of his way to make sure our day was everything we dreamt it would be!

Profile Picture Karisa, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Danny was great choice for our wedding day! We challenged him to play a variety of music choices that tailored to our older and younger guest, which he delivered. Our family was amazed by DJ Danny and Hora Loca was a hit! Additionally, Danny helped with our photo booth, ShutterPro and our guest loved it. Thank you Dj Danny for our amazing night!

Profile Picture Omayra, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth

It was a pleasure to work with Danny. He provided the music, alcohol, and photo booth services for our wedding. This truly made wedding planning a breeze. He was very accommodating of our musical tastes for our multicultural wedding. He was always extremely professional and responsive to all of our questions. Additionally, he always remained respectful to our service requests. We highly recommend him and hope to book with him for future events!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

When I tell you danny is the best, he’s the best! My husband and I had a blast, he kept the party going nonstop! There was never a moment where people were sitting. He’s so sweet and everything went so smooth (this is coming from a super picky person, let alone a bride).

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny es el MEJOR! Estaba nerviosa por la música ya que soy Venezolana y tenemos un estilo bien particular para nuestras bodas y Danny cumplió con más de lo que yo esperaba! Todos mis invitados estaban contentos con la música y mi esposo y yo súper agradecidos por haber contado con el mejor DJ! Gracias Danny por tan excelente trabajo.

Profile Picture Genesis , 12/7/17, 3 Reviews