DJ Danny Garcia LLC Reviews

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 6
DJ Danny Garcia LLC 7

Millie Diaz · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Awesome dj

Top of the line equipment - easy to work with ! patient and proactive

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Millie

Millie · Getting married on 07/27/2019

A++ - dj danny garcia

Danny was very professional and easy to work with. He took the time to meet with us to carefully learn the names of everyone in our wedding party and worked with us to build a playlist for our wedding. He gave us great advice in creating a timeline for our wedding reception and executed it seamlessly on our wedding day. It was clear from our interactions with Danny that he has a lot of experience with weddings, and so we felt confident going into our wedding knowing that he was working with us. Danny arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, and kept our guests entertained throughout the evening. I would highly recommend working with Danny for your wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing!

Dj Danny was hands down, AMAZING! He had my guests dancing all night and did such a good job hyping up the crowd. The music he played was just what we wanted. He was so friendly and helpful with the process of the wedding and made sure everything was perfect the day of. I would absolutely recommend him! Thank you so much Danny!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 03/17/2019

a.m.a. z.i.n.g

I can't even say enough great things about DJ Danny Garcia. He was by far one of the BEST vendors I booked for my wedding. He has such positive vibes. He is professional, attentive, responsive, TALENTED... He kept the party going all night! He even created a super special mash up for my unique father/daughter dance. BOOK DANNY GARICA, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!! I recommend DJ Danny Garcia without reservation.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2019

Very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!

Working with Danny was an amazing experience from the very beginning. He was very prompt to responding to concerns and I can tell he is very passionate about his work. After the first consultation he made me aware of details I did not even think about. He made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident in choosing him. He even made a special accommodation for my father daughter dance. He was able to project old footage of my dad and I from when I was little which really gave our dance a personal touch. He even made his own remix for our dance which blended 2 songs together. Music is obviously his forte as his music collection is very versatile. He is also very detail oriented which is something I really appreciated. I would DEFINITELY recommend Danny to anyone. Without him, my wedding would not have been as smooth and fun. He is great with the audience and would go back and forth speaking English and Spanish to accommodate the Spanish side of our families.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Silvana

Silvana · Married on 03/15/2019

Best DJ ever!

It was such a pleasure to work with Danny! He was so easy to communicate with and he immediately understood the type of music we wanted for our wedding! His setup is so nice and definitely gives your wedding that VIP feeling. The ceremony was my favorite part ( the most crucial part in my opinion), and Danny nailed all the songs we wanted at the perfect time! You usually have that crowd at a wedding that wants to request their favorite songs and Danny didn’t mind doing that for our guest! Everyone loved him and danced all night!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Christine · Married on 03/15/2019

DJ Danny is the best!

Danny is an awesome DJ and we would highly recommend him! He was very helpful during the planning process and was quick to answer any questions we had along the way. His music choices at our wedding were perfect and he knew how to read the crowd. We used his services to provide the alcohol at our wedding too. He went out of his way to help my very picky dad and was very patient and helpful! We also used his Photo Booth which our guests loved!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Elsie · Married on 03/02/2019

Simply amazing!

Danny provided DJ, audio, and lighting services for our wedding on March 2, 2019 and I cannot say enough good things about him. My crowd absolutely loved him; he knows how to work a dance floor. When people talk about our wedding, they talk about how awesome the music was. He was such a pleasure to work with and made our special day fun and stress-free. Thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Lauren Beacham · Married on 03/01/2019

We love danny!

Danny is the man! We hired him with the hopes of a “4 hour celebration” and that’s exactly what he gave us! The dance floor was full the entire time. Danny knew exactly how to work our crowd! He was organized, focused and extremely flexible as our ceremony setup changed last minute! Definitely recommended. We’d use Danny again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Cory Hulsman · Married on 02/23/2019

Danny is amazing, talented, and a true professional

DJ Danny was by far the most professional and accommodating DJ we could have asked for. He really went above and beyond to make sure the our day was perfect! Couldn’t be more pleased with how smooth everything went! Thank you so much for making our special day the best it could be! You by far kept everything perfect and professional and when it was time you got the party going all night! Seriously appreciate it Danny! Not 5 stars!! But 10!!! Hands down!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Minaya · Married on 02/21/2019

Orlando⠹s best dj!

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Danny! He was always attentive to our needs and wants, gave us suggestions with deciding what kind of songs were available, etc. Our venue’s staff and photographers also praised him highly for smoothly transitioning and coordinating our day! He kept all our guests on the dance floor even got a couple stragglers from dinner! He led our wedding day with perfection and I can’t thank him enough. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Morgan · Married on 02/15/2019

Danny was amazing!

He was with us from start to finish! Everyone could not stopping talking about how much fun they had. It was all thanks to Danny!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 8
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 9
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 10
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 11

Natalie Ane Cris Bercea · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing DJ!

Danny and his assistant Brooke were amazing. They were accommodating, responsive, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with them! We had Sak Comedy Club perform at our wedding and Danny went out of his way to ensure the audio was set up to suit their needs. He ensured that everything ran smoothly and we stayed on time! They even helped my husband, mom, and friends try and figure out the bustle on my dress before our first dance! If you are looking for an amazing DJ, look no further!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Jose Gonzalez · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding on 2/3/19

Danny was more than we could ask for. He was kind, courteous, professional and had a true passion for his work. He provided us with sound, lighting and our monogram. We very satisfied with our experience with Danny and would highly recommend him for any weddings or events. Our guest could not stop talking about how great the DJ was.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher Ramos · Married on 02/01/2019

Epic Ramos Wedding

Mannn just Danny’s previous reviews speak for themselves. He came in and did what he does best, kept the music coming with people always being on the dance floor. We wish we could replay our wedding and we wouldn’t change anything. He’s never disappointed others and he sure didn’t in ours.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 12
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Phenomenal

Danny Garcia is very professional and knows what he's doing. He made it very easy for us and everything flowed perfectly. EVERYONE had a good time at the wedding and danced their but off! He definitely had the guests sweating. We had a hard time picking songs, but Danny was so efficient and on point with his music choices. He was the icing on the cake to our wedding! 🤗 He literally has everything and I would highly recommend him!

Love Jeromy and Jennifer

Sent on 01/21/2019
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 13

Alexandra C · Married on 01/15/2019

Sweet 16 - Unforgettable party!

Thank You so much for the amazing job you did at our daughter's Sweet 16 tis past Saturday night at the Waldorf Astoria. She danced the entire night and I could not have imagined this would even be possible. Since her accident 4 weeks ago she has had a very difficult recovery and to see her dance the entire night meant the world to us. Your music was on point and everyone talked about how much fun they had. They say the DJ is the life of a party, well, it sure was. You managed to integrate adults and teenagers in once dance floor the entire night. As I look back at many of the short videos people forwarded to me I see everyone dancing and smiling. I will never forget how amazing the room looked and I now see how uplight can make such an incredible difference in a room. I am so glad we went with uplight. Thank you for all you did Danny! I will highly recommend you to anyone looking to have a party in the future. I was amazing seeing Alexa dance and forget all about her injury even if it was just for those 5 hours.

Thank You Danny!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Damarys Veras · Married on 01/05/2019

It was excellent and professional

I will give him 100% for he excellent service

Sent on 01/12/2019

Erin · Married on 12/29/2018

Favorite Vendor

DJ Danny Garcia was hands down the best vendor at our wedding. He went above and beyond to ensure the music was everything we didn’t even know we wanted. I told him we wanted a party and that is exactly what we got! When it came time for the bouquet and garter toss, Danny made a speedy trip to the bridal suite to grab the garter that I had forgotten. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/12/2019

J · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing experience!

I was so nervous about my wedding music because we had blended families. I am Colombian and my husband is American. His family does not really dance but boy was I wrong. All thanks to Danny we had the dance floor going song after song. He was so accommodating when I or my husband made any request. At the end of the wedding my dad kept saying how great of a DJ he was! I am so happy I hired Danny as my DJ. The wedding would have not been the same if it had been someone else!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Sandra · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding 12/08/18

Danny was amazing, punctual, professional, understanding and very helpful. He Dj’d at our wedding and his fiancé oversaw the photobooth, can’t explain how much fun everyone had.. he truly made the night and had everyone dancing until the very last minute. I would definitely recommend his service(s) for your ocassion. I booked him based on a recommendation from a friend and she was completely right, he’s great!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

The best of the best!

DJ Danny is hands down the best DJ in Orlando! He did such an amazing job at our wedding. Danny is a true professional at what he does. He is friendly and has a great sense of humor. Music selection was the most difficult part but Danny was with me every step of the way. We had a meeting and he was able to help me with all of the music selection which was a great stress reliever. He listened to all our wants and desires and was able to execute them on wedding day. Danny kept all of my guest engaged the entire NIGHT! He gave us a great party that night, there was no one on their seats everyone was dancing and having a blast. It was an incredible feeling to see all of my guest soo HAPPY and engaged with my husband and I. My guest keep giving me compliments saying that they had and amazing night and that they enjoyed themselves. “Best wedding they had ever been to,” was the phrase of the night. DJ Danny is awesome I would definitely recommend to anyone. Don’t look anywhere else and hire Danny!!! Thank you for making our day SPECIAL, love Mr. & Mrs. Plasencia.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 11/16/2018

The best DJ in town!

Danny was absolutely amazing! He made sure people were dancing and having a great time! People don’t stop talking about how much of a good time they had on the dance floor, and that is thanks to Danny! He truly went above and beyond, and even, at one point, made sure he made the meal staff aware that somebody hadn’t ordered their food yet! Above and beyond!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so great!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jest Estevex · Married on 11/11/2018

The BEST DJ in the business and trust me I searched a lot because I’m picky but without a doubt he is the best

DJ Danny Garcia is honestly without a doubt one of the best DJs I’ve seen in a long time. He put all the songs in order for us to prepare the whole event and then when it was time to get the party going he knows how to hype the crowd up and make sure that the party is never dead .He’s not just the DJ he’s a hype man And will organize with the music selection . Also he has good packages with lighting photo booth everybody loved it . The Photo Booth was cool because it gave people something to do as well and also gave the kids something fun to do so a big plus on that one I recommend it to anybody . If you are looking for a DJ to make the best night of your life look no further .Thanks again

Sent on 12/02/2018