DJ Danny Garcia LLC Reviews

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

The best of the best!

DJ Danny is hands down the best DJ in Orlando! He did such an amazing job at our wedding. Danny is a true professional at what he does. He is friendly and has a great sense of humor. Music selection was the most difficult part but Danny was with me every step of the way. We had a meeting and he was able to help me with all of the music selection which was a great stress reliever. He listened to all our wants and desires and was able to execute them on wedding day. Danny kept all of my guest engaged the entire NIGHT! He gave us a great party that night, there was no one on their seats everyone was dancing and having a blast. It was an incredible feeling to see all of my guest soo HAPPY and engaged with my husband and I. My guest keep giving me compliments saying that they had and amazing night and that they enjoyed themselves. “Best wedding they had ever been to,” was the phrase of the night. DJ Danny is awesome I would definitely recommend to anyone. Don’t look anywhere else and hire Danny!!! Thank you for making our day SPECIAL, love Mr. & Mrs. Plasencia.

• Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 11/16/2018

The best DJ in town!

Danny was absolutely amazing! He made sure people were dancing and having a great time! People don’t stop talking about how much of a good time they had on the dance floor, and that is thanks to Danny! He truly went above and beyond, and even, at one point, made sure he made the meal staff aware that somebody hadn’t ordered their food yet! Above and beyond!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so great!!!!

Jest Estevex · Married on 11/11/2018

The BEST DJ in the business and trust me I searched a lot because I’m picky but without a doubt he is the best

DJ Danny Garcia is honestly without a doubt one of the best DJs I’ve seen in a long time. He put all the songs in order for us to prepare the whole event and then when it was time to get the party going he knows how to hype the crowd up and make sure that the party is never dead .He’s not just the DJ he’s a hype man And will organize with the music selection . Also he has good packages with lighting photo booth everybody loved it . The Photo Booth was cool because it gave people something to do as well and also gave the kids something fun to do so a big plus on that one I recommend it to anybody . If you are looking for a DJ to make the best night of your life look no further .Thanks again

• Sinai

Sinai · Married on 11/11/2018

Loved our dj

DJ Danny Garcia is honestly without a doubt one of the best DJs I’ve seen in a long time. He put all the songs in order for us to prepare the whole event and then when it was time to get the party going he knows how to hype the crowd up and make sure that the party is never dead .He’s not just the DJ he’s a hype man And will organize with the music selection . Also, he has great packages with lighting, photo booth and everybody loved it . The Photo Booth was awesome because it gave people something to do and also gave the kids something fun to do so that was a big plus. I recommend it to anybody . If you are looking for a DJ to make the best night of your life look no further .Thanks again

• Lauryn

Lauryn Vaughn · Married on 10/27/2018

Best dj, hands down!

We danced ALL NIGHT to DJ Danny! We’re almost two weeks out from our wedding and guests are still talking about the reception! Super professional, incredibly kind, great emcee, and knows how to throw a party. We are SO grateful that he was a part of our big day! We would recommend him 100000000x over. THANK YOU, DANNY! 💞

Jason & Sunny · Married on 10/26/2018

I had a wonderful experience from the start to the end of my wedding planning.

I am very pleased with his work. He was very thorough with the timeline of my wedding including the korean ceremony that taken place right after the American ceremony. The reception was a lot of fun. He played all the music that everyone can enjoy. I would definitely recommend all my friends and family to Danny Garcia. Thank you Danny for your help to create a fun night on my wedding day.

Kenelyn · Married on 09/02/2018

We had the pleasure of having Danny DJ at our reception. He also provided all of the sound and microphone equipment for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had a multicultural wedding of Spanish and Italian guests, and Danny made sure that everyone danced all night long. He even turned dinner into a karaoke, and had all my guests singing along to the great songs he played (One of my favorite parts of the night). Danny is flexible, punctual, and super responsive. His setup is sleek, modern, and doesn't take up too much room. My only advice to anyone reading this would be to book Danny now! Danny thank you so much for everything. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you.

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 8

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2018

Dj Danny!!! He was perfect. We had so many of our guests talk to us about him and tell us how much they loved him! He was a great MC and an even better DJ! He provided great music of all genres that appealed to everyone (of all ages). We had so much fun and wish we could do it all over again. He was also very easy to get a hold of during the wedding planning process and the days leading up, his availability was very flexible and he was always there to answer all our questions. Much love Danny!

Lynsie · Married on 07/20/2018

Danny was our DJ as well as our liquour provider from pats liquour and photo booth for our wedding and he is awesome to work with, he responds quickly since day one. He is very polite, very respectful and kind. Any questions I had he answered very quickly whether it was through email or text. The most important thing is that we both felt very comfortable working with him, he always made it about us and we had a blast! His dj booth and photobooth looks very professional and fits nicely in an elegant wedding. There is nothing negative to say about him as a person or the way he works he just keeps it very professional I would rehire him as well as recommend him to anyone because he is very reliable. Thanks Danny!

• I

Isabel · Married on 07/19/2018

Best of the best! If I would be getting married again with my husband, I would definitely choose DjDanny!

Stephen · Married on 06/28/2018

We were fortunate enough to stumble onto Danny while searching for a beverage vendor for our wedding, and couldn't have been any luckier! Danny was extremely user-friendly and professional throughout the entire wedding experience, and helped my wife and I to figure out exactly what we wanted our wedding to look and sound like. Should we ever require a DJ again, he will absolutely be at the top of our list. He was efficient during his set-up and tear down, professional and tactful in all of his interactions with our guests, and skilled in "reading the room" during the dancing portion of our reception. We strongly recommend him to anyone searching for a DJ for their events!

Valerie · Married on 06/16/2018

Dj Danny was AMAZING!!!!! He is so professional , Caring and was very attentive to our questions and requests . He made our special day even more grand!! To having our guests dancing all night , for being such a great Mc and we cannot forget to mention the amazing photo booth !! Everything ran so smoothly and perfect ! We were so happy with his services and we recommend him for every event! Thank you Dj Danny! You are the best !
    Love,

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 15
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 16
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 17

Jorge · Married on 06/07/2018

When it comes to having a DJ for any type of wedding, you NEED to have Danny to be the host of the evening. I remember going to Downtown Orlando plenty of times and every time I went, there was a DJ that changed the environment and mood of the party as soon as he got on stage until the night was over. When my friend recommended me a DJ little did I know it was going to be same one from those nights. As soon as I met with him I knew this was the person that I wanted to have for my wedding. You could tell Danny’s passion for he’s job in different aspects of the job. First, he was super attentive to detail before and during the wedding. And also by getting a feel of the party. When the reception started and the music started playing, all the guest swamp the dance floor and didn’t leave until the music was literally shut off. Up until this day people look at my pictures of the wedding and are surprised by the amount of people in the dance floor, and I always tell them the same thing; words cannot the describe how special Danny made the best day of our life. Thank you for all your dedication and all you did!

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 18
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 19

Athena · Married on 05/24/2018

Danny went above and beyond for our special day! Not only did he keep our guests dancing all night, but we also made a friend in the end. I would recommend him a million times over!

Melody · Married on 05/12/2018

My Husband and I Got married On May 12,2018 ... Danny had to be THE best part of the wedding he made everything so personal and accommodating . I had a conflict in scheduling and we were unable to meet in person before the wedding but he made it his business to call me go over absolutely everything I had questions and concerns about. Came wedding day he was there three hours earlier to put my mind at ease. From uplighting to music he is Truly the most incredible vendor we could have had at our wedding. THANK YOU DANNY !!

Alexia · Married on 04/20/2018

Going into my wedding I was scared about the multi-culture wedding we were having an type of music that needed to be played. Danny made this a stress free process. He did an absolute amazing job and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night.

We also did the photo booth with him and it was the highlight of the night.

Would recommend Danny and the photo booth for any event. No doubt 5 stars.

Maria · Married on 04/14/2018

My family, and I have used DJ Danny for our wedding events. Danny was my DJ for my wedding April 14,2018. He is very organize, he is great on answering any questions that you may have. I can says that he is the best DJ. He plays any kind of music that you request. I will use his DJ services any time that I need a DJ. Also everyone at my wedding loved him.

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

Hiring a DJ is a very scary thing because good music/emcee is such a huge part of a great wedding. Danny was absolutely AMAZING. From the beginning he explained everything in depth as far as how everything would work and what all went into planning this part of our day. He responded very quickly to all million and one of my questions. He was very flexible and easy to work with. Our wedding was a blast because of him. Thanks so much Danny!!

Angelica · Married on 03/31/2018

Dj Danny was the absolute best !! We trusted 100% and the booking process from start to finish super easy. Being that my husband and I come from different cultural backgrounds, he keep the music very diverse. Danny is extremely thorough and professional but also fun to work with! I had family call me the next day saying "Man your DJ keep people on the dance floor all night LONG, it was the best wedding EVER", DUH because he is one of the best in central florida ! I would HIGHLYYYY recommend Dj Danny for any event, especially a wedding. We were LIT all night ! Thank you so much !

Tiffany · Married on 03/24/2018

Danny is so profession, puntual, and friendly. He made our day unforgettable. We are forever grateful for having a dj so knowledgeable about his field and connected. I recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. Throughtout the night all of our guest kept coming up to us saying that he was the best DJ. He transformed our venue when adding the up lighting. Definitely will use him again in future evwnts.

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 20

Jillian · Married on 03/24/2018

If there was 100 stars instead of 5 he would get all 100 stars as a rating! As a bride, your day can feel so hectic and stressful and the days leading up to the wedding can be a blur of to do lists but the one thing that made our wedding perfect was Danny! He was so flexible and agile through the entire process! He was also our liqour vendor and photobooth vendor. My family told me the dj was the best they’ve ever seen and that says a lot since 3 people in my family were DJs and ready to critique but had none! The photobooth attendant was present, active and fun.. not to mention Dannys beautiful future Bride! Danny helped us select our alcohol based on our wedding needs and he was so on point that we had extra liqour left over that we took back to our hotel after party! Danny really saved our wedding in multiple situations and if you don’t use him for your wedding as your all in one wedding vendor for photo, alcohol, and best MC & DJ ever then you are really doing yourself and your guests a disservice! We look forward to using these services at future family events!

Elaine · Married on 03/23/2018

Danny was incredible. He was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make our day fantastic. Had everybody dancing all night!

• User7647576 · Recently married

Danny is so great to work with. He did the alcohol, lighting and was also the
    dj for our wedding. We even ran out of alcohol but was able to get us more. He kept the crowd dancing all night and was so easy to work with during the entire planning process. Thanks for making our day amazing Danny!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

DJ Danny Garcia LLC's reply:

Hi Jessie!! We had such an amazing time working your wedding. You and Rusty were awesome to work with, we wish you guys nothing but the best!
  • Dennis

Dennis · Married on 03/08/2018

We chose DJ Danny to be our DJ for our upcoming wedding because he was pleasant to work with, he explained all of his services he has available and how he would make our wedding reception "magical". He was enthusiastic and professional and we know that he will be doing a wonderful job and keep our wedding and ceremony as romantic and elegant as we are desiring. A great price as well. I highly recommend him to any bride or groom planning their special day. He is also a preferred DJ of our venue.