DJ Danny Garcia LLC Reviews

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 6
DJ Danny Garcia LLC 7

Millie Diaz · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Awesome dj

Top of the line equipment - easy to work with ! patient and proactive

Natalie Ane Cris Bercea · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing DJ!

Danny and his assistant Brooke were amazing. They were accommodating, responsive, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with them! We had Sak Comedy Club perform at our wedding and Danny went out of his way to ensure the audio was set up to suit their needs. He ensured that everything ran smoothly and we stayed on time! They even helped my husband, mom, and friends try and figure out the bustle on my dress before our first dance! If you are looking for an amazing DJ, look no further!

• Christopher

Christopher Ramos · Married on 02/01/2019

Epic Ramos Wedding

Mannn just Danny’s previous reviews speak for themselves. He came in and did what he does best, kept the music coming with people always being on the dance floor. We wish we could replay our wedding and we wouldn’t change anything. He’s never disappointed others and he sure didn’t in ours.

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 8
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Phenomenal

Danny Garcia is very professional and knows what he's doing. He made it very easy for us and everything flowed perfectly. EVERYONE had a good time at the wedding and danced their but off! He definitely had the guests sweating. We had a hard time picking songs, but Danny was so efficient and on point with his music choices. He was the icing on the cake to our wedding! 🤗 He literally has everything and I would highly recommend him!

Love Jeromy and Jennifer

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 9

Alexandra C · Married on 01/15/2019

Sweet 16 - Unforgettable party!

Thank You so much for the amazing job you did at our daughter's Sweet 16 tis past Saturday night at the Waldorf Astoria. She danced the entire night and I could not have imagined this would even be possible. Since her accident 4 weeks ago she has had a very difficult recovery and to see her dance the entire night meant the world to us. Your music was on point and everyone talked about how much fun they had. They say the DJ is the life of a party, well, it sure was. You managed to integrate adults and teenagers in once dance floor the entire night. As I look back at many of the short videos people forwarded to me I see everyone dancing and smiling. I will never forget how amazing the room looked and I now see how uplight can make such an incredible difference in a room. I am so glad we went with uplight. Thank you for all you did Danny! I will highly recommend you to anyone looking to have a party in the future. I was amazing seeing Alexa dance and forget all about her injury even if it was just for those 5 hours.

Thank You Danny!

Damarys Veras · Married on 01/05/2019

It was excellent and professional

I will give him 100% for he excellent service

Erin · Married on 12/29/2018

Favorite Vendor

DJ Danny Garcia was hands down the best vendor at our wedding. He went above and beyond to ensure the music was everything we didn’t even know we wanted. I told him we wanted a party and that is exactly what we got! When it came time for the bouquet and garter toss, Danny made a speedy trip to the bridal suite to grab the garter that I had forgotten. I cannot recommend him enough!

J · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing experience!

I was so nervous about my wedding music because we had blended families. I am Colombian and my husband is American. His family does not really dance but boy was I wrong. All thanks to Danny we had the dance floor going song after song. He was so accommodating when I or my husband made any request. At the end of the wedding my dad kept saying how great of a DJ he was! I am so happy I hired Danny as my DJ. The wedding would have not been the same if it had been someone else!

Sandra · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding 12/08/18

Danny was amazing, punctual, professional, understanding and very helpful. He Dj’d at our wedding and his fiancé oversaw the photobooth, can’t explain how much fun everyone had.. he truly made the night and had everyone dancing until the very last minute. I would definitely recommend his service(s) for your ocassion. I booked him based on a recommendation from a friend and she was completely right, he’s great!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/23/2018

The best of the best!

DJ Danny is hands down the best DJ in Orlando! He did such an amazing job at our wedding. Danny is a true professional at what he does. He is friendly and has a great sense of humor. Music selection was the most difficult part but Danny was with me every step of the way. We had a meeting and he was able to help me with all of the music selection which was a great stress reliever. He listened to all our wants and desires and was able to execute them on wedding day. Danny kept all of my guest engaged the entire NIGHT! He gave us a great party that night, there was no one on their seats everyone was dancing and having a blast. It was an incredible feeling to see all of my guest soo HAPPY and engaged with my husband and I. My guest keep giving me compliments saying that they had and amazing night and that they enjoyed themselves. “Best wedding they had ever been to,” was the phrase of the night. DJ Danny is awesome I would definitely recommend to anyone. Don’t look anywhere else and hire Danny!!! Thank you for making our day SPECIAL, love Mr. & Mrs. Plasencia.

• Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 11/16/2018

The best DJ in town!

Danny was absolutely amazing! He made sure people were dancing and having a great time! People don’t stop talking about how much of a good time they had on the dance floor, and that is thanks to Danny! He truly went above and beyond, and even, at one point, made sure he made the meal staff aware that somebody hadn’t ordered their food yet! Above and beyond!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so great!!!!

Jest Estevex · Married on 11/11/2018

The BEST DJ in the business and trust me I searched a lot because I’m picky but without a doubt he is the best

DJ Danny Garcia is honestly without a doubt one of the best DJs I’ve seen in a long time. He put all the songs in order for us to prepare the whole event and then when it was time to get the party going he knows how to hype the crowd up and make sure that the party is never dead .He’s not just the DJ he’s a hype man And will organize with the music selection . Also he has good packages with lighting photo booth everybody loved it . The Photo Booth was cool because it gave people something to do as well and also gave the kids something fun to do so a big plus on that one I recommend it to anybody . If you are looking for a DJ to make the best night of your life look no further .Thanks again

• Sinai

Sinai · Married on 11/11/2018

Loved our dj

DJ Danny Garcia is honestly without a doubt one of the best DJs I’ve seen in a long time. He put all the songs in order for us to prepare the whole event and then when it was time to get the party going he knows how to hype the crowd up and make sure that the party is never dead .He’s not just the DJ he’s a hype man And will organize with the music selection . Also, he has great packages with lighting, photo booth and everybody loved it . The Photo Booth was awesome because it gave people something to do and also gave the kids something fun to do so that was a big plus. I recommend it to anybody . If you are looking for a DJ to make the best night of your life look no further .Thanks again

• Lauryn

Lauryn Vaughn · Married on 10/27/2018

Best dj, hands down!

We danced ALL NIGHT to DJ Danny! We’re almost two weeks out from our wedding and guests are still talking about the reception! Super professional, incredibly kind, great emcee, and knows how to throw a party. We are SO grateful that he was a part of our big day! We would recommend him 100000000x over. THANK YOU, DANNY! 💞

Jason & Sunny · Married on 10/26/2018

I had a wonderful experience from the start to the end of my wedding planning.

I am very pleased with his work. He was very thorough with the timeline of my wedding including the korean ceremony that taken place right after the American ceremony. The reception was a lot of fun. He played all the music that everyone can enjoy. I would definitely recommend all my friends and family to Danny Garcia. Thank you Danny for your help to create a fun night on my wedding day.

Kenelyn · Married on 09/02/2018

We had the pleasure of having Danny DJ at our reception. He also provided all of the sound and microphone equipment for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had a multicultural wedding of Spanish and Italian guests, and Danny made sure that everyone danced all night long. He even turned dinner into a karaoke, and had all my guests singing along to the great songs he played (One of my favorite parts of the night). Danny is flexible, punctual, and super responsive. His setup is sleek, modern, and doesn't take up too much room. My only advice to anyone reading this would be to book Danny now! Danny thank you so much for everything. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you.

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 10

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2018

Dj Danny!!! He was perfect. We had so many of our guests talk to us about him and tell us how much they loved him! He was a great MC and an even better DJ! He provided great music of all genres that appealed to everyone (of all ages). We had so much fun and wish we could do it all over again. He was also very easy to get a hold of during the wedding planning process and the days leading up, his availability was very flexible and he was always there to answer all our questions. Much love Danny!

Lynsie · Married on 07/20/2018

Danny was our DJ as well as our liquour provider from pats liquour and photo booth for our wedding and he is awesome to work with, he responds quickly since day one. He is very polite, very respectful and kind. Any questions I had he answered very quickly whether it was through email or text. The most important thing is that we both felt very comfortable working with him, he always made it about us and we had a blast! His dj booth and photobooth looks very professional and fits nicely in an elegant wedding. There is nothing negative to say about him as a person or the way he works he just keeps it very professional I would rehire him as well as recommend him to anyone because he is very reliable. Thanks Danny!

• I

Isabel · Married on 07/19/2018

Best of the best! If I would be getting married again with my husband, I would definitely choose DjDanny!

Stephen · Married on 06/28/2018

We were fortunate enough to stumble onto Danny while searching for a beverage vendor for our wedding, and couldn't have been any luckier! Danny was extremely user-friendly and professional throughout the entire wedding experience, and helped my wife and I to figure out exactly what we wanted our wedding to look and sound like. Should we ever require a DJ again, he will absolutely be at the top of our list. He was efficient during his set-up and tear down, professional and tactful in all of his interactions with our guests, and skilled in "reading the room" during the dancing portion of our reception. We strongly recommend him to anyone searching for a DJ for their events!

Valerie · Married on 06/16/2018

Dj Danny was AMAZING!!!!! He is so professional , Caring and was very attentive to our questions and requests . He made our special day even more grand!! To having our guests dancing all night , for being such a great Mc and we cannot forget to mention the amazing photo booth !! Everything ran so smoothly and perfect ! We were so happy with his services and we recommend him for every event! Thank you Dj Danny! You are the best !
    Love,

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 17
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 18
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 19

Jorge · Married on 06/07/2018

When it comes to having a DJ for any type of wedding, you NEED to have Danny to be the host of the evening. I remember going to Downtown Orlando plenty of times and every time I went, there was a DJ that changed the environment and mood of the party as soon as he got on stage until the night was over. When my friend recommended me a DJ little did I know it was going to be same one from those nights. As soon as I met with him I knew this was the person that I wanted to have for my wedding. You could tell Danny’s passion for he’s job in different aspects of the job. First, he was super attentive to detail before and during the wedding. And also by getting a feel of the party. When the reception started and the music started playing, all the guest swamp the dance floor and didn’t leave until the music was literally shut off. Up until this day people look at my pictures of the wedding and are surprised by the amount of people in the dance floor, and I always tell them the same thing; words cannot the describe how special Danny made the best day of our life. Thank you for all your dedication and all you did!

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 20
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 21

Athena · Married on 05/24/2018

Danny went above and beyond for our special day! Not only did he keep our guests dancing all night, but we also made a friend in the end. I would recommend him a million times over!

Melody · Married on 05/12/2018

My Husband and I Got married On May 12,2018 ... Danny had to be THE best part of the wedding he made everything so personal and accommodating . I had a conflict in scheduling and we were unable to meet in person before the wedding but he made it his business to call me go over absolutely everything I had questions and concerns about. Came wedding day he was there three hours earlier to put my mind at ease. From uplighting to music he is Truly the most incredible vendor we could have had at our wedding. THANK YOU DANNY !!