61 Reviews for DJ Danny Garcia LLC

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
60 DJ Danny Garcia LLC Reviews

Going into my wedding I was scared about the multi-culture wedding we were having an type of music that needed to be played. Danny made this a stress free process. He did an absolute amazing job and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night.

We also did the photo booth with him and it was the highlight of the night.

Would recommend Danny and the photo booth for any event. No doubt 5 stars.

Profile Picture Alexia, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

My family, and I have used DJ Danny for our wedding events. Danny was my DJ for my wedding April 14,2018. He is very organize, he is great on answering any questions that you may have. I can says that he is the best DJ. He plays any kind of music that you request. I will use his DJ services any time that I need a DJ. Also everyone at my wedding loved him.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hiring a DJ is a very scary thing because good music/emcee is such a huge part of a great wedding. Danny was absolutely AMAZING. From the beginning he explained everything in depth as far as how everything would work and what all went into planning this part of our day. He responded very quickly to all million and one of my questions. He was very flexible and easy to work with. Our wedding was a blast because of him. Thanks so much Danny!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Danny is so profession, puntual, and friendly. He made our day unforgettable. We are forever grateful for having a dj so knowledgeable about his field and connected. I recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. Throughtout the night all of our guest kept coming up to us saying that he was the best DJ. He transformed our venue when adding the up lighting. Definitely will use him again in future evwnts.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny is so great to work with. He did the alcohol, lighting and was also the
dj for our wedding. We even ran out of alcohol but was able to get us more. He kept the crowd dancing all night and was so easy to work with during the entire planning process. Thanks for making our day amazing Danny!!!!

Profile Picture User7647576, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose DJ Danny to be our DJ for our upcoming wedding because he was pleasant to work with, he explained all of his services he has available and how he would make our wedding reception "magical". He was enthusiastic and professional and we know that he will be doing a wonderful job and keep our wedding and ceremony as romantic and elegant as we are desiring. A great price as well. I highly recommend him to any bride or groom planning their special day. He is also a preferred DJ of our venue.

Profile Picture Dennis, 3/8/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Danny Garcia is the DJ you want for your wedding. You know all those weddings you go to that have that really great DJ? The ones who have awesome MC, the best music and a lit DJ façade to get all your guests to the dance floor? Well, Danny is it. He will make your night one you won’t forget. From start to finish, you will not be disappointed with the level of service you receive. As soon as you hire Danny to be your DJ, he doesn’t waste anytime with making sure he knows all the details of your day. From understanding the ins and outs of the venue by scheduling walk throughs to knowing the timeline of your day and making suggestions based on what has worked for other weddings previously. He will ask detailed questions and have you fill out a worksheet with all your specific song requests for your special moments throughout the ceremony and reception. And when we had NO IDEA what songs to choose from some moments, Danny was able to help my husband and I decide. What I’m trying to say is, Danny Garcia is the DJ you want to hire for your wedding. I wouldn’t have hired anyone else for our special day. THANK YOU DJ Danny!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found Danny because he came to us as a referral (gotta love referrals). From the second we met, my husband and I felt really comfortable, he met us a couple of times before the event, and he for sure was there the night of the rehearsal, which was great help and made us feel so much at ease. At the wedding, he was amazing, he kept the crowd going, he knew exactly what to do at the right time... I love love love Danny!

Profile Picture Jana, 2/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Any and all events I would hire Danny to keep my guests dancing. Very tentative and accommodating. All the music you need thanks Danny!!!

Profile Picture Grace, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Loved the songs and how he mixed them!!also i love he's energy at the parties. We love you here at ER.

Profile Picture Alejandra, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Danny was AMAZING!!! From the first initial conversation and consultation, to the brainstorming session just before the wedding, to the actual wedding night, Danny took such good care of us. Danny listened to our thoughts and ideas, and although he is the expert and not us, he made sure to lead us in the right direction. My husband wanted Danny to take us on a journey, me before him, him before me, then the joining of us, all through music. Danny did not disappoint. Even the day before the wedding when we decided to change a few things up and add some music to the ceremony, Danny was more than helpful. He had some other add on items that were such an awesome addition, light up sticks for the dance floor, a monogram on the wall, and we even booked our photo booth with Danny. He truly set the tone for the best night of our lives and he went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Danny is awesome! He met with me several times in person and responded to my emails almost immediately no matter how late it was! Danny definitely went out of his way to make sure our day was everything we dreamt it would be!

Profile Picture Karisa, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Danny was great choice for our wedding day! We challenged him to play a variety of music choices that tailored to our older and younger guest, which he delivered. Our family was amazed by DJ Danny and Hora Loca was a hit! Additionally, Danny helped with our photo booth, ShutterPro and our guest loved it. Thank you Dj Danny for our amazing night!

Profile Picture Omayra, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth

It was a pleasure to work with Danny. He provided the music, alcohol, and photo booth services for our wedding. This truly made wedding planning a breeze. He was very accommodating of our musical tastes for our multicultural wedding. He was always extremely professional and responsive to all of our questions. Additionally, he always remained respectful to our service requests. We highly recommend him and hope to book with him for future events!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

When I tell you danny is the best, he’s the best! My husband and I had a blast, he kept the party going nonstop! There was never a moment where people were sitting. He’s so sweet and everything went so smooth (this is coming from a super picky person, let alone a bride).

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny es el MEJOR! Estaba nerviosa por la música ya que soy Venezolana y tenemos un estilo bien particular para nuestras bodas y Danny cumplió con más de lo que yo esperaba! Todos mis invitados estaban contentos con la música y mi esposo y yo súper agradecidos por haber contado con el mejor DJ! Gracias Danny por tan excelente trabajo.

Profile Picture Genesis , 12/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Danny was awesome he had the dance floor popping all my guess we're very happy with him and the photo booth was great all of my guess we're having so much fun there still talking about next event I have he will be my 1st Choice!!!

Photo for DJ Danny Garcia LLC Review - Our little one photo Bombing us ..lol
Profile Picture Margarita, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

It was great working with DJ Danny, he was the DJ for our wedding. It was easy to contact him, he answered all of our questions, very professional and friendly. He played all of the songs and genres that we wanted in the order that we requested during different parts of our wedding. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Francis , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny Garcia was the highlight of our reception! Every couple has their order of priorities when it comes to the big day! Our priority was MUSIC, especially because we love to dance...and Danny made it so easy with his music choices and overall energy. Everyone was commenting on how fun he was!!! To top it all off, Danny is professional and kind. I recommend him to any couple who is planning to dance the night away.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Danny is a professional and made our wedding perfect. He was worth every penny. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Hilda, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Danny was amazing from beginning to end and was very helpful. He made the planning very stress free and really provided the best service for our reception!

Profile Picture Katia, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

Danny was an amazing DJ in every way. He is knowledgeable, talented, excellent in communicating, very reasonably priced, and most of all he is FUN! My wedding was a blast thanks to him.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can’t say enough great things about ShutterPro Booth. I contacted Danny a week before my wedding about his services and Danny made it happen. He was also very accommodating, our wedding began a little late so when we needed him to begin 45mins late then the original scheduled time, he did. And it was a hit at our wedding! My guests and I had a blast. Their wasn’t one time we’re the booth wasn’t being used. The pictures printed out perfect and the over all experience was great!

Photo for DJ Danny Garcia LLC Review - My husband and I.
Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny was an amazing Dj!! The dance floor was never empty! He was attentive to our needs for our wedding and was very easy to work with especially with the last minute changes and surprises that our wedding party and bridesmaids decided to do. All my guests kept telling me we had a great DJ and that they had a blast at our wedding!! Thanks Danny for everything! He is an awesome friend and Dj! Thanks for driving to Tampa for our big day!

Profile Picture Roanna, 10/6/17, 1 Review