DJ Danny Garcia LLC Reviews

DJ Danny Garcia LLC 6
DJ Danny Garcia LLC 7
  • O

Omayra · Getting married on 09/11/2020

Dj Danny was great choice for our wedding day! We challenged him to play a variety of music choices that tailored to our older and younger guest, which he delivered. Our family was amazed by DJ Danny and Hora Loca was a hit! Additionally, Danny helped with our photo booth, ShutterPro and our guest loved it. Thank you Dj Danny for our amazing night!

Sent on 01/28/2018

DJ Danny Garcia LLC's reply:

Omayra! Thank you for the kind words! I had a blast at your wedding, you and your family amazing people! Thanks for letting me be apart of the big day!

Millie Diaz · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Awesome dj

Top of the line equipment - easy to work with ! patient and proactive

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kaitlynn Cappelmann · Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing, professional and FUN

The. Best. DJ. Around! If you want a stress free wedding and to have an AMAZING time I highly
    Recommend Danny being your DJ. He plays music for all ages!!! Very professional and extremely kind! If you want a night to remember hire Danny.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Michael Carrasquillo · Married on 08/17/2019

The best DJ in Orlando!

DJ Danny is a 5 star DJ! He kept the wedding entertaining and played all the jams from old school to new school keeping everyone involved! I would definitely recommend using him for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Vela · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Dj ever

Danny is the BEST DJ and we would highly recommend him! He was very helpful during the planning process and was quick to answer any questions we had along the way. His music choices at our wedding were perfect and he kept the party going all night long. We used his services to provide the alcohol at our wedding too. ! We also used his Photo Booth which our guests loved! DJ Danny is the best! I can’t thank you enough Danny.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Arbaugh · Married on 07/28/2019

Incredible DJ

We weren’t even sure if we needed a DJ and the answer is yes yes yes! DJ Danny made our wedding such a fun and memorable night! I think we were surprised how much fun we ended up having. DJ Danny was incredibly organized and helpful as we navigated all our toasts, entrances, exits, and dances. He made everything seamless even though we were nervous and clueless at the start. We hired the social media photo station through Danny and our guests loved it, we loved it! We’ve had heaps of laughs looking back on all the photos. We used the photo station during the cocktail hour and reception and it was worth every cent. Danny also used an app for all of our wedding music selections and it made it so easy to add and give our wedding party access so they could make selections as well. Danny is such an amazing professional that he said if our first dance felt it was going too long we could just look over and he could transition into the next dance and we really appreciated how easily he could navigate on the spot! I also loved the personalized monogram Danny projected during our wedding, as a southern gal it added a personal flare that I loved!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 12
  • Millie

Millie · Married on 07/27/2019

A++ - dj danny garcia

Danny was very professional and easy to work with. He took the time to meet with us to carefully learn the names of everyone in our wedding party and worked with us to build a playlist for our wedding. He gave us great advice in creating a timeline for our wedding reception and executed it seamlessly on our wedding day. It was clear from our interactions with Danny that he has a lot of experience with weddings, and so we felt confident going into our wedding knowing that he was working with us. Danny arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, and kept our guests entertained throughout the evening. I would highly recommend working with Danny for your wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Drummond · Married on 07/21/2019

Outstanding!!

My name is Michelle Drummond and I am the owner of the Crystal Ballroom at Veranda. Danny is one of the best DJ in Florida and I was so honored to have him and his team here at my wedding last weekend - 21 JULY. Danny is professional reliable and a true music wizard. He worked along side the band that we hired and the two of them worked seamlessly together. He attended my ceremony rehearsal and was great with the guests and kids. He also provide a photo booth for my guests that went down so well and was a lot of fun. I would both personal and professional recommend Dj Danny to everyone . 5 STAR REVIEW ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Keeton · Married on 07/14/2019

Excellent experience

Working with Danny was fantastic from start to finish. The entire process was easy- from selecting our songs on the app to making plans for the ceremony and reception. The ceremony and reception went just as planned; it was seamless. Danny was attentive and professional. The music selection was PERFECT and we are so grateful to him for making our wedding so much fun! We definitely recommend using DJ Danny Garcia for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • JENNIFER

JENNIFER · Married on 07/07/2019

Memorable night

DJ Danny Garcia is EXTREMELY professional, punctual, helpful, kind, FUN!!!, so many more wonderful things to describe his services. We loved him as our DJ and all our guests had such a great time!! We are so lucky to have booked him for our special day!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing!

Dj Danny was hands down, AMAZING! He had my guests dancing all night and did such a good job hyping up the crowd. The music he played was just what we wanted. He was so friendly and helpful with the process of the wedding and made sure everything was perfect the day of. I would absolutely recommend him! Thank you so much Danny!

Sent on 05/06/2019

JESSICA · Married on 03/28/2019

Five Stars isn't enough!

Wow - Where do we begin?! From start to finish, DJ Danny made this whole process incredibly easy. He’s super professional. He would always get back to us in a timely manner, and took the initiative to check-in-with us leading up to the wedding. It didn’t matter by phone, email, or text..he was available any time of day. He was extremely patient with us, and even offered great suggestions and ideas we haven’t even though about! Which was a blessing because we had no idea what we needed throughout our planning process. He definitely guided us towards the right direction. Danny played the perfect mix of music to keep the crowd up and dancing throughout the whole wedding – literally! No one wanted the party to end! Danny was very in tuned with the crowd and the event. It’s like he read our minds with the type of music we needed to keep everyone dancing. Danny gave us the party of a lifetime and we couldn’t be happier. We’re extremely grateful to have worked with such a professional and cannot thank Danny enough! We HIGHLY recommend DJ Danny Garcia!

Thank you so much Danny - You are without a doubt the best and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 03/17/2019

a.m.a. z.i.n.g

I can't even say enough great things about DJ Danny Garcia. He was by far one of the BEST vendors I booked for my wedding. He has such positive vibes. He is professional, attentive, responsive, TALENTED... He kept the party going all night! He even created a super special mash up for my unique father/daughter dance. BOOK DANNY GARICA, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!! I recommend DJ Danny Garcia without reservation.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2019

Very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!

Working with Danny was an amazing experience from the very beginning. He was very prompt to responding to concerns and I can tell he is very passionate about his work. After the first consultation he made me aware of details I did not even think about. He made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident in choosing him. He even made a special accommodation for my father daughter dance. He was able to project old footage of my dad and I from when I was little which really gave our dance a personal touch. He even made his own remix for our dance which blended 2 songs together. Music is obviously his forte as his music collection is very versatile. He is also very detail oriented which is something I really appreciated. I would DEFINITELY recommend Danny to anyone. Without him, my wedding would not have been as smooth and fun. He is great with the audience and would go back and forth speaking English and Spanish to accommodate the Spanish side of our families.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Silvana

Silvana · Married on 03/15/2019

Best DJ ever!

It was such a pleasure to work with Danny! He was so easy to communicate with and he immediately understood the type of music we wanted for our wedding! His setup is so nice and definitely gives your wedding that VIP feeling. The ceremony was my favorite part ( the most crucial part in my opinion), and Danny nailed all the songs we wanted at the perfect time! You usually have that crowd at a wedding that wants to request their favorite songs and Danny didn’t mind doing that for our guest! Everyone loved him and danced all night!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Christine · Married on 03/15/2019

DJ Danny is the best!

Danny is an awesome DJ and we would highly recommend him! He was very helpful during the planning process and was quick to answer any questions we had along the way. His music choices at our wedding were perfect and he knew how to read the crowd. We used his services to provide the alcohol at our wedding too. He went out of his way to help my very picky dad and was very patient and helpful! We also used his Photo Booth which our guests loved!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Elsie · Married on 03/02/2019

Simply amazing!

Danny provided DJ, audio, and lighting services for our wedding on March 2, 2019 and I cannot say enough good things about him. My crowd absolutely loved him; he knows how to work a dance floor. When people talk about our wedding, they talk about how awesome the music was. He was such a pleasure to work with and made our special day fun and stress-free. Thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Lauren Beacham · Married on 03/01/2019

We love danny!

Danny is the man! We hired him with the hopes of a “4 hour celebration” and that’s exactly what he gave us! The dance floor was full the entire time. Danny knew exactly how to work our crowd! He was organized, focused and extremely flexible as our ceremony setup changed last minute! Definitely recommended. We’d use Danny again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Cory Hulsman · Married on 02/23/2019

Danny is amazing, talented, and a true professional

DJ Danny was by far the most professional and accommodating DJ we could have asked for. He really went above and beyond to make sure the our day was perfect! Couldn’t be more pleased with how smooth everything went! Thank you so much for making our special day the best it could be! You by far kept everything perfect and professional and when it was time you got the party going all night! Seriously appreciate it Danny! Not 5 stars!! But 10!!! Hands down!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Minaya · Married on 02/21/2019

Orlando⠹s best dj!

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Danny! He was always attentive to our needs and wants, gave us suggestions with deciding what kind of songs were available, etc. Our venue’s staff and photographers also praised him highly for smoothly transitioning and coordinating our day! He kept all our guests on the dance floor even got a couple stragglers from dinner! He led our wedding day with perfection and I can’t thank him enough. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Morgan · Married on 02/15/2019

Danny was amazing!

He was with us from start to finish! Everyone could not stopping talking about how much fun they had. It was all thanks to Danny!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 13
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 14
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 15
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 16

Natalie Ane Cris Bercea · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing DJ!

Danny and his assistant Brooke were amazing. They were accommodating, responsive, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with them! We had Sak Comedy Club perform at our wedding and Danny went out of his way to ensure the audio was set up to suit their needs. He ensured that everything ran smoothly and we stayed on time! They even helped my husband, mom, and friends try and figure out the bustle on my dress before our first dance! If you are looking for an amazing DJ, look no further!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Jose Gonzalez · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding on 2/3/19

Danny was more than we could ask for. He was kind, courteous, professional and had a true passion for his work. He provided us with sound, lighting and our monogram. We very satisfied with our experience with Danny and would highly recommend him for any weddings or events. Our guest could not stop talking about how great the DJ was.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher Ramos · Married on 02/01/2019

Epic Ramos Wedding

Mannn just Danny’s previous reviews speak for themselves. He came in and did what he does best, kept the music coming with people always being on the dance floor. We wish we could replay our wedding and we wouldn’t change anything. He’s never disappointed others and he sure didn’t in ours.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    DJ Danny Garcia LLC 17
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Phenomenal

Danny Garcia is very professional and knows what he's doing. He made it very easy for us and everything flowed perfectly. EVERYONE had a good time at the wedding and danced their but off! He definitely had the guests sweating. We had a hard time picking songs, but Danny was so efficient and on point with his music choices. He was the icing on the cake to our wedding! 🤗 He literally has everything and I would highly recommend him!

Love Jeromy and Jennifer