DJ Danny Aon Reviews

DJ Danny Aon 5
DJ Danny Aon 6
DJ Danny Aon 7

Ruth · Married on 09/01/2018

We booked DJ Danny based on great reviews and he definitely did not disappoint! He kept the wedding running smoothly with great music selected from our own requests and ones he added in. We even had some Taiwanese songs that he was able to play which was really meaningful to us. From the beginning he was extremely patient and willing to do whatever it took to make our wedding special for us. He is very flexible in terms of playing songs that you request no matter the language or country it is from. He was great at responding to any questions I had and made sure to touch base with a phone call before the wedding day. At the end of the night, he had all guests dancing away in the Mt. Woodson castle and everyone had such a blast. We are so glad we found him!

Sara · Married on 08/17/2018

DJ Danny Aon was amazing from start to finish. Not only was he responsive but he took time out of his busy schedule to organize calls in response to the multitude of wedding-related questions we had. He's affordable and you will definitely get your money's worth. He was so easy to work with and made making a playlist and music plan for the ceremony on his portal incredibly user friendly. We were more trusting with his experience and while we had requests, we let him run with pretty much whatever he wanted to do. We have had nothing but compliments from our guests about how great the music was and how much fun everyone had. My only complaint was that we wanted more time...it flew by! He sent some post wedding photos and videos he took of our night and that was such an unexpected and special touch. Thank you for such a great evening!!!

DJ Danny Aon 8
    DJ Danny Aon 9
    DJ Danny Aon 10
    DJ Danny Aon 11

Ava · Married on 08/12/2018

Searching for wedding vendors was not an easy task.
    But let me help you out with the music category, DJ Danny Aon is it!!!
    You can stop searching for your wedding day DJ now because DJ Danny Aon is going to be perfect for you.

From the first talk to the actual wedding day, there was ZERO disappointment.
    He has always been responsive (crucial!!!) and extremely understanding of our situation and was kind and flexible with everything we have asked.
    and on top of it, we were too busy with our life (having a newborn and a 2-year-old) we scarcely had time to plan our wedding in detail, Danny took over everything he could for us and took the weight off our shoulder.
    and most importantly, the dance floor was never empty!!
    our guests kept dancing until the last dance!
    and I must say, I have to thank DJ Danny Aon because I never realized how busy actual wedding day is but we couldn't resist dancing to his music.
    Those moments, were the only moment I remember from our wedding day.
    Dancing with my dear new husband, feeling being in love many times... and that high lasted for days later!

He will not disappoint you!

You were the BEST! Thank you Danny!!!

Morgan · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Danny Aon was unavailable for our wedding date, but he helped us book DJ Jake for our big day and he did a great job! The sound was great for both our ceremony and our reception. Jake was very helpful in making our grand entrance, first dance, parent dances, boquet toss, garter toss, etc all go smoothly. His music selections for the night were spot on for what we and our guests wanted to dance to and he kept everyone dancing and having a great time all night long.

Sent on 10/13/2018

DJ Danny Aon's reply:

Thank you for the review Morgan! We were so happy DJ Jake was able to make your wedding day so special :)

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2018

We booked Danny for our wedding and I can't say enough good things about him!!! Our wedding turned out fantastic with the help of Danny. He was extremely easy to work with, professional and quick to respond. He is also great at his job with a fun personality. The music was perfect and everything went off without a hitch. We also booked a Photo Booth through him which was a hit!
    Towards the end of the night we were having such a great time and didn't want the party to end, yet our venue has a no loud music rule after 10. Danny was awesome and agreed to stay later and move all his equipment inside for another hour.
    Highly recommend him!!

DJ Danny Aon 12
    DJ Danny Aon 13

Travis · Married on 04/22/2018

Danny was awesome!! I strongly recommend Danny to MC or host your wedding. He was very professional but most importantly he made our special day even more special by listening to our needs and requests. From all the events during the reception and the dancing, Danny made our night magical! There was never a dull moment! Thanks so much for an amazing night! Once again, I highly recommend Danny!!!

cynthia · Married on 04/21/2018

When planning my wedding my choice of DJ was one of the most important parts. Danny was extremely professional and well versed in a variety of music. He has a wonderful personality and I found it easy to talk to him and he was paid close attention to all my requests. Danny did a great job MC'ing the wedding and keeping things running on time. My husband is Peruvian and we had a Peruvian tradition called "La Hora Loca", timing the music was extremely important and he made it run perfectly without a hitch. My guests and i had a blast and danced all night long. I was more than pleased and cannot recommend him enough.

DJ Danny Aon 14

Christa · Married on 03/23/2018

I have nothing but great things to say about Danny. He was really flexible and accommodating with our kind of odd venue layout AND kept the dance floor full all night. The next day at brunch everyone was talking about the dance floor and how much they loved the music.

Trish · Married on 02/24/2018

We just had our wedding this past weekend, 2/24/18 and DJ Danny was amazing! We found DJ Danny from our wedding venue's list of preferred vendors and we are so glad we decided to work with him. His system in placed, particularly, the online platform he set up for us made the planning process stress-free. He also helped make our reception smooth- sailing! Our guests enjoyed a spectrum of music types and I am happy to say that everyone was more than satisfied. Everyone danced, laughed, and overall had a blast.

Joanne · Married on 11/11/2017

Danny was great. Kept everyone dancing all night with a perfect mix of old and new. He also provided a separate sound system with microphones for the ceremony and speeches. Pre-wedding he helped with music choices for the ceremony and had an online site that allowed you to select songs you wanted (and did not want) him to play. He helped make the wedding lots of fun. Thank you Danny!

DJ Danny Aon 15
    DJ Danny Aon 16
  • F

Francesca · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I cannot rave or recommend DJ Danny Aon enough (our wedding was 11/04/17). We were a bit concerned at first because our wedding was in Orange County and there were plenty of DJs to choose from in the county already, but Danny came highly recommended from a friend. After meeting with him the first time, all the doubts in our head disappeared. DJ Danny was extremely hands on and helpful. His follow up calls and his website for music selection was easy to use and made organizing our night fun. DJ Danny even came early to set up at our venue and test out the sound and video component of our reception. He really made sure the night was flowing well and kept our dance floor full. Thank you Danny for your professionalism and for making our reception come to life!!

Christopher · Married on 09/30/2017

Danny was fantastic to work with and made our wedding more fun with him as DJ. He stuck to our timeline, kept everything moving seamlessly, and was a really fun addition to our event. The choice of DJ is so important for the vibe and flow of any wedding; Danny far exceeded our expectations from planning to the big day. He was flexible in what we wanted, had many options for us to choose from, and delivered unparalleled service!

We interviewed a few DJs more expensive and less organized than Danny. I highly recommend using DJ Danny for your event. Besides great value and professionalism, he was really fun and made sure there was no down time at the event,.

Valerie · Married on 09/16/2017

Danny did a wonderful job. From helping me organize the entire process to decorating the reception space and creating an awesome music playlist, everything was perfect. Definitely recommend.

DJ Danny Aon 17
    DJ Danny Aon 18

Tim · Married on 08/19/2017

Short Story: Danny was amazing. Easy to work with. Very professional, very responsive. Great portal to choose music and interact with. Would highly recommend.

Long story: We booked DJ Danny for our wedding earlier this year and I could not have been more appreciative of how everything turned out and how great the experience working with Danny was. During the search for a DJ, I read tons of reviews and had calls with many of them. What stood out about Danny was his professionalism and candor; he didn’t just agree with what I thought I wanted, but respectfully and very courteously gave his own recommendations and rationale for why XYZ would be better than ABC for our specific venue and vision. I’d never booked a DJ before or thought about the effects of multiple speakers, lighting, etc, but Danny was accessible at all times to talk things over. He’s quick to respond to texts or calls, has a great portal where clients can choose music (super easy to use, sorted by year, genre, top hits, most recommended songs, etc.), and most importantly, he’s just as concerned about your event as you are. DJ Danny was fantastic, his pricing competitive, and if you’re looking for a DJ, definitely give him a call.

Karly · Married on 07/30/2017

Choosing Danny Aon to be the DJ for our wedding day was honestly one of the greatest choices we could have made throughout the entire wedding process. Danny always responded to emails in a timely manner and not to mention, with great advice, ideas, and friendliness. He was always willing to help and accommodate our special requests. When it came down to the actual wedding day he was beyond professional and did everything as planned. The crowd loved him and he did such a fantastic job getting them excited and keeping them in the know about what was to come. The song selection was incredible and our guests still talk about the reception being an absolute blast. We owe a lot of thanks to Danny for a wonderful job done and could not have worked with a better DJ.

Tracy · Married on 07/01/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Danny!! We're SO happy that we got referred to him from a friend.

Danny handled our ceremony and reception music and also did our uplighting as well and everything turned out amazing.

Danny definitely took his time to understand what we wanted and made our experience feel so personal. He was always so on top of everything and he even gave us wedding planning advice throughout the process so it made things so much easier for us.

It definitely felt like we were working with a friend throughout it all so it made the experience that much better.

We would definitely recommend him!

richard · Married on 06/30/2017

Danny is a true professional! He was very easy to work with and came up with a great playlist for our wedding reception based on our input. Everyone loved the music! I would definitely recommend Danny to anyone interested in a DJ.

Cindy · Married on 06/22/2017

Danny was the DJ at our wedding in Temecula and he did a fabulous job. Very professional and flexible. His lighting made our outdoor venue beautiful and he kept the crowd dancing all night. He was also very helpful with processional song ideas and kept our event running right on time. We truly appreciated his expertise!

S · Married on 06/17/2017

We were so lucky to have Danny as our wedding DJ. He was professional, he worked with our budget and our needs and he nailed everything the day of the wedding. On short notice, he was able to assist with the bridesmaid speech and with rave reviews from the bridesmaids, he was completely on point with the music and queued everything up perfectly. He was able to keep the dance floor moving, and read the audience incredibly well. His DJing skills are really impressive. We would recommend Danny in a heart beat!
    S & A Leja

Ryan · Married on 06/04/2017

I'm not much of a review writer, but this dude really impressed. Everyone knows wedding day is hectic for everyone involved with planning or getting married. He played a big role in keeping everything and everyone together. His DJ skills are second to none, he's was extremely personable with us and put us at ease. We weren't exactly the easiest clients to deal with indecisiveness on the music we wanted for certain parts of the wedding but he set us up with ease and had patience every step of the way. 10/10 I would hire him again for any event that might come up where we could use a DJ. Thanks again Danny!

Cassandra · Married on 05/20/2017

Danny did such an amazing job at our wedding! From the very beginning, he was a delight to work with. We hired him well before our wedding and he was so great about checking in and answering any questions that we had. When the time came to start putting together a list of songs, he sent over his website which was super easy to use. It had various categories to choose from which was nice because it saved me from having to spend hours on google. With all the craziness of wedding planning, it was so great to have everything go so smoothly with Danny. The week before our wedding we had a phone chat (we had a destination wedding) and he walked us through the whole day and even gave us suggestions that made the schedule flow much smoother than how I had originally planned it! The best part of the day was when I (or my husband rather) accidentally ordered an extremely small dance floor and when I could have been mortified, I decided to let it go and I asked Danny make a joke about the ridiculously small dance floor. On the fly, he had everyone laughing and he removed any sort of tension or embarrassment that might have been lingering from the crowd. Everyone knew it was okay to laugh and joke around about it. He even invited everyone to dance wherever there was space. One of my favorite memories will be looking out onto the grass and seeing people dancing between the tables. He was absolutely wonderful. I would 100% recommend him. He will make your wedding planning and wedding day stress free! Thank you Danny!!

kristina · Married on 03/26/2017

Loved having Danny for our wedding ceremony! He was always quick to respond and great at recommending songs/ideas. I give him my highest recommendation for anyone's wedding!

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 02/18/2017

I tasked my husband with one job for our wedding. Find me an affordable but GREAT DJ. I know I gave him huge shoes to fill but I am so glad I did! Danny was fantastic! He knew exactly when to keep the momentum going and when to give us a little break. He asked us to give him a list of songs to go by and he did not disappoint! He mixed it up with what we requested and he had an idea of what would flow. He made sure to have Top 40s with a little of old school for our older family members. I am so glad that we went with Danny.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

Danny is great! I received so many compliments about the music and his performance/flow for the entire evening. He is extremely thorough and gives great advice about how things should run. Danny set the stage for an amazing evening and I am so happy with how everything turned out.