DJ Daniel Mobile Wedding & Event MC/Disc Jockey Reviews

DJ Daniel Mobile Wedding & Event MC/Disc Jockey 1
DJ Daniel Mobile Wedding & Event MC/Disc Jockey 2

Bre Gauthier · Married on 10/11/2019

DJ Daniel was awesome

We loved his fun energy and great music! He made sure to have all of our special songs and the correct versions-great attention to detail!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Nicole Ernsberger · Married on 08/24/2019

The best dj

We all had such a great time. Dj Daniel was able to get every single person dancing , including the teenagers who are too cool for that. Daniel kept in contact before the wedding to ensure we got all the best jams. I highly recommend!!!

DJ Daniel Mobile Wedding & Event MC/Disc Jockey 3
    Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Karlee

Karlee Huso · Married on 05/17/2019

Everything Expected

Everything I wanted and more!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Nimat Davis · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding ever!!!

If you need an energetic DJ that cares about you and your event look no further. Qe booked DJ Daniel and got much more then a DJ. He hooked us up with a violinist and guitarist for our ceremony and cocktail hour. And he took over for reception. He had the party going from start to finish and was even on the dance floor himself. He helped in every step of the planning and was so helpful and quickly responsive on any questions throughout planning. I highly recommend DJ Daniel for your event!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Ms · Married on 11/08/2018

OMG! DJ Daniel was the best at our Fall 2017 Wedding. He took the time to know us as couple even BEFORE the big day, he surveyed our music tastes, played all our requests and all danced and had a great time :) Thanks DJ Daniel

DJ Daniel Mobile Wedding & Event MC/Disc Jockey 4
    Sent on 03/07/2018

Amybrhodes@msn.com · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Service

Great experience, great songs, super friendly!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Daniel was awesome. He was very professional, friendly and our special day was just as we wanted it to be. I highly recommend him for any DJ services you need.

Ryan Pearce DVM

Sent on 10/08/2018

Karen · event on: 07/20/2018

HIGHLY recommend DJ Daniel! He DJ'd my 50th birthday party last night...and I was extremely happy that I found him. He listened to my concerns, took requests graciously and was on time and very professional. I will definitely be using him in the future...AND YOU SHOULD, TOO! He was awesome! Thank you, Daniel!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

Daniel was courteous, professional, prompt and attentive to all of our needs. His selection of music, advice, guidance and enthusiasm truly made our wedding spectacular. A+++ Service. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Adam · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Dan was awesome! He DJ'd our small ceremony and reception in Flagstaff and I can't say enough good things about him. Reception was off site of the ceremony and he had both locations all set up with a very smooth transition. He literally did not miss a beat and kept the flow of the party going the whole time. He was prompt, professional, organized, and went out of his way to make our big day special. His music selection was immense and his music background made him made him a great advisor. His pre-wedding checklist had every base covered and we thrilled we chose him. I would absolutely recommend him to family and friends and I can't for the day we can throw another big party with him at the helm. Thanks Daniel!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Joanna · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding was May 2018 and DJ Daniel was great! We booked about a month away from our date, and he was able to accommodate us. He played everything on our playlist and was very flexible when given requests. Our Officiant wanted to throw in a little surprise during the ceremony and Daniel handled it perfectly. I could not keep off the dance floor, everything he played was so fun and upbeat. I would absolutely recommend him for any event.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/23/2017

DJ Daniel was awesome! He was very personable and even participated in our dancing every so often. He made sure we had a great time and I will definitely be calling him any other time I'm needing a DJ.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Pamela · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm sorry I'm late to post this. Our wedding was 10/21/17. Dj Daniel was so amazing and professional. We (and many of our guests) were so impressed by how he engaged our guests with the music and kept things going. While it was a small outdoor wedding, DJ Daniel treated it like there were 400 people there. I've been asked for his contact information several times from some of our guests for upcoming events. He coordinated with our singer for her song during the ceremony and that went perfectly. He has an incredible variety of music and he's very energetic. We can't say enough positive things. - Pete and Pam Douglass, Cave Creek, AZ

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Reception

DJ Daniel rocked our Reception...from Oldies but Goodies, to keeping the little ones entertained as well! He was on top of the game and kept us on track with announcements etc.
    I will certainly recommend him to all of my friends and family! Thanks again for a very memorable evening DJ Daniel!

Sent on 05/30/2019