DJ Dance Daddy Reviews

30 | Norristown, PA

30 Reviews for DJ Dance Daddy

Greg · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great time

Phil did a outstanding job at my daughters 40th birthday party . Journey is my daughters favorite group and he got her up to sing a couple of their songs together in which he did a great job and this she will always remember. He is a special guy and would make any occasion one to always remember.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jon · Married on 09/01/2019

Economically Priced & Professional

Phil is hands down the best DJ I have ever seen! He was there on time, stayed later than I expected him to, and was very reasonable with his pricing! I cannot recommend him enough. Besides his professionalism, I was amazed at how he was able to get everyone up and dancing at my wedding. He has a lot of experience with this business and understands what is appropriate to play and say at all times. He was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Rory · Married on 10/07/2017

Phillip was incredible, we sat down with him twice prior to the wedding and he helped plan everything out. We had a very relaxed kind of wedding, and he played the part well. Even helped me with some special surprises, music selection was absolutely on point and he even found an obscure song for us by a not so well known band that we wanted as our first dance. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Bonnie · Married on 09/23/2017

We fell in love with The Sound Investment Band at my daughter's wedding in 2013. When my son decided to get married in July of 2017, there was no doubt in any of our minds that we just HAD TO HAVE THIS BAND AGAIN! Their music is fabulous, and Phil as Master of Ceremonies makes sure to get everyone involved and dancing. Everyone involved with the group was extremely talented and did a great job at entertaining us. At both wedding receptions, no one wanted the party to end and people were still raving about the band the next morning. My husband and I seriously considered having an anniversary party just to be able to party with them again. They are absolutely the best and a must have at your event.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Philip was to work with. His energy and supportive personality was so great to have during our wedding planning process. During the wedding he did a wonderful job with every aspect of the wedding music, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. We had countless people coming up to us and saying how amazing our DJ was!! Our dance floor was full the entire night. We couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

Many thanks and much love to you and family!

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

DJ Phillip / Dance Dady did an amazing job..... we had a lot children at our wedding and he catered to every thing and everyone

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Mrsbdg

Jess · Married on 08/18/2017

We hired Philip as our DJ and we believed he made for such an unforgettable evening. During our planning process, Philip was responsive, fun, and able to offer good feedback. Philip was also discrete when I chose to surprise my groom with a change in my processional music. Philip was certain to use my private email and it made for such a fun and emotional moment during our processional. We cannot get over how wonderful Philip was for our reception. We were having a rough time during our reception due to a different vendor but with his non-stop party music and ability to hype our guests, none of our guests noticed the behind-the-scenes drama. Philip has an amazing energy and an incredibly fun personality. Philip was also very open to our guests requests and was quick to judge them against our "Do Not Play" list. As a fun aside, Philip is also an officiant, my cousin and bridesmaid realized, during our reception entrance line-up, that Philip was her officiant. It was a fun connection and it made us feel closer to Philip and Kathleen. Now hiring Philip is like a family tradition!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

Thank you Jess! You made my job easy by being so kind and communicative. Please extend my regards and much love to you and family. It was really fun wedding for me also! Again Thanks!

G · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Philip played our wedding this August and he was phenomenal. From our initial meeting till the end of our event, he was professional and helpful. Our guests had an amazing time at our wedding! Philip accommodated our every request and made every effort to fit int the foreign songs we had on our playlist. We would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Justin · Married on 03/18/2017

Awesome time. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Dan · Married on 09/04/2016

Philip was excellent right from the start. He understood what we were looking for at our wedding, and he helped us finalize our playlists. He even sprinkled a few nice surprises into the mix. Super nice guy, and he did a great job.

Sent on 09/18/2016

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

I really appreciated the great feedback and it was my pleasure to be part of your wedding!

Julie · Married on 08/26/2016

By far the best DJ in the area! Very personalized, customized and amazing DJ !

Sent on 09/22/2016

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

Thank you Julie. I appreciate the review!!

Richard · Married on 06/06/2015

Sound investment & two of hearts are extraordinary ,our wedding was a success, thanks to Phillip & Rev.Kathleen. They are beautiful people, who do a beautiful job. Thank you, Francesca &Richard Hernandez

Sent on 07/25/2015

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

We thank you from our hearts, for your kind words and really appreciate that you took the time to send them.
    Philip Sciscione from Sound Investment band and Rev Kathleen Spicer

It seems impossible with all of the wedding bands out there that you could attend multiple events and see the same band but this is the case for me. As a guest of a wedding you are definitely looking forward to the party portion of the evening and this band does not disappoint! After attending multiple stellar events hosted by Sound Investment , I felt they warranted a review. I would 100% recommend them! I know that the Mr. And Mrs. from the weddings I attended were thrilled with their choice of band. The diversity in the musical selection was fantastic. (Just a little bit of everything you would want to hear) Also, I believe they learned a few new songs specifically for one couple! It's hearing things like that that really impressed me. I am already married and did not know about Sound Investment at the time. If I had, I am sure they would have been part of our big day as well!!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Melissia · Married on 06/28/2014

He and his wife are great people. So happy I got to meet them. Very pleased with my ceremony. Philip did was wonderful job!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Joni · Married on 10/30/2013

Great time for a Halloween Party for co-workers and their children! Would recommend the karaoke/DJ for a really fun event!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Lacey · Married on 09/28/2013

The Sound Investment Band was amazing for our wedding and I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married to use at their wedding. People that were at our wedding are still talking about the band and how awesome they were. Our guests had such a good time with the band and they had everyone up and dancing all night!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Philip Sciscione from Sound Investment band.

Philip did a wonderful job DJ'ing our wedding. He was open to our musical choices and blended them with contemporary music for the perfect balance during both the pre-ceremony and reception.
    We would use this vendor again !!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

The Sound Investment Band was the most talked about part of our reception. I can't even count how many people told us how much they loved the band. Guests who don't normally dance were up on the their feet dancing the night away. The band did a great job of choosing various songs that guests of all ages enjoyed. They even took requests throughout the night. I would choose Sound Investment Band in a heartbeat if I were planning another event.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Anna · Married on 05/17/2013

Wow! I cannot thank Sound Investment enough for DJ'ing my wedding! I have heard the whole band play several times and absolutely fell in love with them. They are phenomenal and upbeat, really get people on the dance floor. You could request literally any genre or song, and they've got it covered perfectly.We decided to have Phil from Sound Investment, DJ our wedding and he was fantastic! Not only did he DJ but he sang a few sons including our wedding song, Billy Joel, "Just The Way You Are" which was incredible. The whole night was awesome, non-stop dancing from every age group. He even had our obscure requests. Prior to the wedding we had a great consultation where we listened to a ton of songs, very relaxed and cool to pick your playlists that way. I highly recommend Sound Investment Band or DJ. After our wedding I think 3 or 4 of my friends booked them as well!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Vince · Married on 03/09/2013

Phil and the SIB have provided entertainment for the St. Anthony Italian Nite event for the past 8 years. We have only been doing this event for 10 years. They are extremely versatile and can slide from rock to old standards to old school ethnic music. Any request made can always be accomodated. They never fail to amaze the crowd at their performances and the event has been sold out since they began. They deserve a 5 out of 5 score and even better.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Philip Sciscione from Sound Investment band.

As the groom, the only thing I wanted was a live band and I was very happy with the band. During dinner they played at a level that you could still hear the person next to you talk and when dinner was over the party really started. The dance floor was crowded all night long and our guests have a great time.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2011

A band was a must for our wedding, but many were so expensive. I will honestly say I was a little worried because Sound Investment was cheaper than the others we considered. However, they exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was packed the entire night! They learned two songs for us and accommodated all requests. The band even traveled to Baltimore for our event. We highly recommend this band for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/10/2011

• Bruce

Bruce Levine · Married on 02/08/2008

Absolutely amazing music and vocals!

My wife and I had used Phil for our wedding 10 years ago, and not only did he remember our event, he kept our playlist. This party was just as spectacular. He played fantastic music, and the vocalists accompanying him are top notch - sounded great, even in our home with terrible acoustics. All our guests were amazed and loved him - many want to book him in the future for their parties. You cannot go wrong - awesome personality, fantastic music, exceptional value.
    Phil is always prompt, and will play absolutely anything that is requested; including unusual types of music such as tangos, salsas, sambas, and bachatas - in addition to all the popular dance tunes regularly played at large events. And best of all, his keeps the volume adjusted properly for the venue allowing guests to enjoy the music, but also talk to each other without having to strain to hear each other.
    We have no hesitation in highly recommending Phil and his assistants to anyone. You will be surprised and pleasantly pleased at his professionalism, and how great his music and singing will take your party "over the top"!!!
    He is #1 on our list of musicians to call whenever we are in need of a DJ (and only wish that he still had his band). Don't wait to call and book his services - do it now before you lose the chance and then create a reason to have him play!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Dorie · Married on 09/22/2013

Philip and his team are a pleasure to work with; fun, easygoing, and reasonable. They learned songs for us, played a variety and accommodated all requests, including allowing a family member to play a song with the band. The crowd was pleased with the entertainment. We definitely recommend Sound Investment Band!

Sent on 02/05/2014