DJ Dance Daddy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

1 User photo

• Brock
    Brock F. Married on 10/15/2021

Professional and lots of fun!

Having Philip as our DJ was a joy. He knew how to make my future wife and I feel relaxed and confident right up to our wedding day. We got several compliments throughout the night about the music played. Absolute professional and just a great guy to work with!
  • Jade
    Jade M. Married on 10/01/2021

Perfect Wedding and Music!

Phil was great he was super helpful and knowledgeable and basically helped me set up the timing for everything through the night since the venue really doesn't help much with that. Music was great and everyone had an amazing time!
  • Sandra
    Sandra M. Married on 08/29/2021

It was a hit!

Phillip did a great job at my wedding. The music was fantastic. Everyone danced from beginning to end. I could of not asked for a better DJ!
    Thank you Phillip for your services; I would recommend him to a family or friend !
    He was also able to play a mix of Spanish music since it was a multicultural wedding 🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Christina B. Married on 05/22/2021

An awesome DJ

I’m so glad I hired Phil for my wedding. He was very attentive to my needs, making the night run so smoothly. He stuck to the kind of music that me and my now husband wanted to hear. If I had any other events to host I would gladly hire Phil again!
    10/10!
    Maggie S. Married on 05/10/2021

Our favorite DJ

Our favorite DJ! Hes the best!
    Ciara Married on 10/10/2020

DJ Dance Daddy rocks!!

DJ Dance Daddy had everyone out of their seats! Each meeting with Philip before our wedding left us so excited!! He made great suggestions for the order of events and timing. Our guests submitted a WIDE variety of song requests and he made them all work seamlessly! Philip's services for our outdoor ceremony were critical, the mics and speakers were set up and perfect before we could even think about it!
    DJ Dance Daddy really got to know what vibe we wanted throughout our wedding and absolutely nailed it!
    Cassidy R. Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding with DJ Dance Daddy

Our wedding was rescheduled from May 2020 to September 2020. DJ Dance Daddy (Philip) made the change in plans as smooth and as i stressful as possible. He was easy to get in touch with and very thorough with helping us figure out the plans for the wedding. He also acted as our officiant and held a very beautiful personalized ceremony. We could not have done it without him! We would recommend him to any couple looking for a great officiant and/or DJ.
    Greg Married on 01/04/2020

Great time

Phil did a outstanding job at my daughters 40th birthday party . Journey is my daughters favorite group and he got her up to sing a couple of their songs together in which he did a great job and this she will always remember. He is a special guy and would make any occasion one to always remember.
    Mike M. Married on 12/22/2019

Fantastic Experience

DJ Dance Daddy is awesome. He's extremely responsive, flexible, he helps make my organization's holiday party an awesome experience!
    John Married on 11/17/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ

Working with Philip as our Wedding DJ was great. He was extremely professional and thoughtful during the planning of the event as well as day of.
    With all of the stress with wedding planning and coordination, we knew the music/audio aspect for the wedding wouldn't be a worry by working with Philip. He was very accommodating to our desired musical tastes and event pacing. Philip's execution throughout rehearsal, ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception was excellent. Would definitely recommend to others.

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

Thank you John! Your wedding was a great home run party for everyone! I much appreciated your kinds words!
    All my best,
    DJ Philip
    Jon Married on 09/01/2019

Economically Priced & Professional

Phil is hands down the best DJ I have ever seen! He was there on time, stayed later than I expected him to, and was very reasonable with his pricing! I cannot recommend him enough. Besides his professionalism, I was amazed at how he was able to get everyone up and dancing at my wedding. He has a lot of experience with this business and understands what is appropriate to play and say at all times. He was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends!
    Krystal Married on 10/07/2017
    DJ Phillip was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. He was so good at reading the crowd and kept the party going from beginning until end. We couldn't have been happier or had a better time! If you are looking for the best, DJDancedaddy is where it's at
    Rory Married on 10/07/2017
    Phillip was incredible, we sat down with him twice prior to the wedding and he helped plan everything out. We had a very relaxed kind of wedding, and he played the part well. Even helped me with some special surprises, music selection was absolutely on point and he even found an obscure song for us by a not so well known band that we wanted as our first dance. Highly recommend!
    Bonnie Married on 09/23/2017
    We fell in love with The Sound Investment Band at my daughter's wedding in 2013. When my son decided to get married in July of 2017, there was no doubt in any of our minds that we just HAD TO HAVE THIS BAND AGAIN! Their music is fabulous, and Phil as Master of Ceremonies makes sure to get everyone involved and dancing. Everyone involved with the group was extremely talented and did a great job at entertaining us. At both wedding receptions, no one wanted the party to end and people were still raving about the band the next morning. My husband and I seriously considered having an anniversary party just to be able to party with them again. They are absolutely the best and a must have at your event.
    Alyssa Married on 09/03/2017
    I cannot say enough about how wonderful Philip was to work with. His energy and supportive personality was so great to have during our wedding planning process. During the wedding he did a wonderful job with every aspect of the wedding music, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. We had countless people coming up to us and saying how amazing our DJ was!! Our dance floor was full the entire night. We couldn't have asked for anything more!!

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

Many thanks and much love to you and family!
    Amanda Married on 08/19/2017
    DJ Phillip / Dance Dady did an amazing job..... we had a lot children at our wedding and he catered to every thing and everyone
  • Mrsbdg
    Jess Married on 08/18/2017
    We hired Philip as our DJ and we believed he made for such an unforgettable evening. During our planning process, Philip was responsive, fun, and able to offer good feedback. Philip was also discrete when I chose to surprise my groom with a change in my processional music. Philip was certain to use my private email and it made for such a fun and emotional moment during our processional. We cannot get over how wonderful Philip was for our reception. We were having a rough time during our reception due to a different vendor but with his non-stop party music and ability to hype our guests, none of our guests noticed the behind-the-scenes drama. Philip has an amazing energy and an incredibly fun personality. Philip was also very open to our guests requests and was quick to judge them against our "Do Not Play" list. As a fun aside, Philip is also an officiant, my cousin and bridesmaid realized, during our reception entrance line-up, that Philip was her officiant. It was a fun connection and it made us feel closer to Philip and Kathleen. Now hiring Philip is like a family tradition!!

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

Thank you Jess! You made my job easy by being so kind and communicative. Please extend my regards and much love to you and family. It was really fun wedding for me also! Again Thanks!
    G Married on 08/05/2017
    DJ Philip played our wedding this August and he was phenomenal. From our initial meeting till the end of our event, he was professional and helpful. Our guests had an amazing time at our wedding! Philip accommodated our every request and made every effort to fit int the foreign songs we had on our playlist. We would definitely recommend him!!
    Justin Married on 03/18/2017
    Awesome time. Thanks for everything!
    Dan Married on 09/04/2016
    Philip was excellent right from the start. He understood what we were looking for at our wedding, and he helped us finalize our playlists. He even sprinkled a few nice surprises into the mix. Super nice guy, and he did a great job.

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

I really appreciated the great feedback and it was my pleasure to be part of your wedding!
    Julie Married on 08/26/2016
    By far the best DJ in the area! Very personalized, customized and amazing DJ !

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

Thank you Julie. I appreciate the review!!
    Richard Married on 06/06/2015
    Sound investment & two of hearts are extraordinary ,our wedding was a success, thanks to Phillip & Rev.Kathleen. They are beautiful people, who do a beautiful job. Thank you, Francesca &Richard Hernandez

DJ Dance Daddy's reply:

We thank you from our hearts, for your kind words and really appreciate that you took the time to send them.
    Philip Sciscione from Sound Investment band and Rev Kathleen Spicer
  • User1996234 2+ years ago
    It seems impossible with all of the wedding bands out there that you could attend multiple events and see the same band but this is the case for me. As a guest of a wedding you are definitely looking forward to the party portion of the evening and this band does not disappoint! After attending multiple stellar events hosted by Sound Investment , I felt they warranted a review. I would 100% recommend them! I know that the Mr. And Mrs. from the weddings I attended were thrilled with their choice of band. The diversity in the musical selection was fantastic. (Just a little bit of everything you would want to hear) Also, I believe they learned a few new songs specifically for one couple! It's hearing things like that that really impressed me. I am already married and did not know about Sound Investment at the time. If I had, I am sure they would have been part of our big day as well!!

Melissia Married on 06/28/2014
    He and his wife are great people. So happy I got to meet them. Very pleased with my ceremony. Philip did was wonderful job!

Joni Married on 10/30/2013
    Great time for a Halloween Party for co-workers and their children! Would recommend the karaoke/DJ for a really fun event!