DJ Dan-ce Entertainment Reviews

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 5
DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 6
DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 7

Alexa · Getting married on 11/01/2019

A Dj who makes people happy

Thanks Daniel and the team . They were willing to travel far out and be there on time . They were having a blast with our guest and made everyone feel welcomed! They also adapted to quick changes. Their setup made our simple venue look more elegant! Can’t say so many thank you’s to the best team ☺️ Thanks for making our engagement party memorable for us and our guests ! 10/10

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 8
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 9

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Alexa! We were honored to be able to work with you. Wish you the best!

Noemi · Married on 10/19/2019

Worth every penny!

Having Dan at our wedding was the best decision we made for our entertainment. He is so precise on the process and how you envision your wedding. He met with us and always communicated in a timely manner. At the wedding, he was very helpful and so easy going. The up lighting was beautiful and so fun when it interacted with the music. The fog during our first dance was so unique and honestly one of our favorite moments as a couple! And the music was on point! My husband and I danced all night with family and friends! We had TVs with a slideshow of pictures, photo booth, and MC service, etc. The whole package was really the best bang for your buck and feels worth so much more. Thank you Dan from the bottom of our hearts for everything! We enjoyed everything you did at our wedding. ❤️

Sent on 10/20/2019

Genesis Contreras · Married on 10/12/2019

Non-stop party!

Our wedding was perfect! Our Dj took charge, made sure everything ran on schedule and had the dance floor filled the ENTIRE NIGHT!!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Amelia Leon · Married on 10/05/2019

Magnificent and very reasonable prices

Very organized and kept everyone dancing. Great music selection.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jocelyn Sillas · Married on 10/05/2019

Daniel and his team are extremely professional, helpful and caring. He made my husband and I feel at ease with the flow of the timeline.

Words can not begin to describe the tremendous job Dan and Dj Dance Entertainment did at our wedding. From the initial meeting with Dj Dan to when the final song was over,Dan and his team were super attentive and continued to ensure that my wife and I as well as all of our guest had an outstanding time. From the photo booth to the air cannons everything exceeded our expectations. Our 1st dance as husband and wife were magical as it felt (and looked) like we were dancing on clouds. I would have another wedding g just so we could have dj dance entertainment host the party! If you want to have the best time possible at weddings or any function I highly, unequivocally recommend you go with dj dance entertainment! I promise you will not be disappointed! A huge thank you to the whole crew at dj dance entertainment. You made our vision become a reality.

Sent on 10/10/2019

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jocelyn! I'm blessed to work with the best couples! I wish you Aaron and Jayla the best!

Azucena · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Dan is the Man!

DJ Dan and his team were great! From our first consultation all the way to the day of our wedding, he was very communicative and helpful with outlining all the details of our wedding day. What I appreciated most about him was his honesty. Whenever my husband and I would share our wedding day ideas with him, he would let us know his thoughts on our ideas. He was not afraid to be upfront and open with his opinion — whether it was for our ideas or against our ideas—and I respect that. Dan always kept it professional.

Dan provided us his guidance throughout our wedding planning phase, and did a great job with the execution and delivery on the day of our wedding. Even when we fell behind schedule, Dan acted as our coordinator and made sure to keep the ball rolling so we could get back on schedule. His patience was key throughout the night!

I completely enjoyed his track list during dinner and very well into the night, and I know that our guests did as well— I don’t think our dance floor was ever empty! The shoe game was a hit! Even I was laughing so hard the whole time... and the photo booth was also an awesome addition to our wedding, and we all enjoyed it. I highly recommend Dan and his team! It was a pleasure having him as our DJ!

Thank you, Dan, for making our wedding extra special!

Sent on 10/10/2019

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Suzy! You're wedding was such a blast! Non stop dancing and the mirror booth was such a hit! Best wishes to you and Noel!

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

Just what we hoped for.

Jorge was our M.C he was wonderful! Somehow we fell behind schedule and told Jorge we wanted to get though everything so we had more time to party!! He went with the change and it was great!! I got the top package it was worth every penny!! From the uplighting, to our cloud dance, to some gun we shot off at the end of the night! I was pretty drunk, so it was super fun! Our family & friends can't stop talking about how much fun they had. The mirror photobooth was a hit as well!! The groom said "they did a phenomenal job!" Thank u Jorge!! And owner Daniel [we wish u could of made it!!]

Sent on 09/23/2019
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 10
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 11

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Katie! Jorge & the team had an amazing time at your wedding! We know you and Tito will live happily ever after!

Claudia Amador · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceeded my expectations!!

I’m so glad I opted for the complete package. All services provided were excellent. I’m so glad I came across your page couldn’t had asked for anything better. Thanks for you professionalism, and making my daughter’s quinceañera even more special.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Suevana Ayala · Married on 08/31/2019

Thanks for a GREAT party!!

We booked Dj Dance Entertainment for our Engagement Party and as always... no regrets! His team always goes above and beyond to make sure that guests are having fun. Great MC skills, & knows how to read a crowd PERFECTLY. When you book Dan, you can be sure that whatever event you have will be a blast thanks to his expertise.

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 12
  • Ed TANG

Ed Tang · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing DJ/MC

HONESTLY If it wasn’t for DJ dance, our wedding wouldn’t have been as amazing and fun as it was. hes an awesome Master of ceremonies, he’s the type of DJ to have fun at your event with you. The Uplighting he carries is top notch, that’s what made our event stand out!. The photo booth was really fun as well! Also the monogram, spot lighting and of course the MUSIC was perfect. He’s able to work with you and cut a song short or mix match songs to your liking. He watches the crowed and knows what type of music they want so the dance floor stays full. He’s very flexible and gets a long well with other artists and bands if present at your event at the same time. Honestly one of the most profesional yet affordable DJs out their. He’s always on time, and gives off an energy that keeps the crowed moving!!. Not a boring DJ! That’s for sure!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 13
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 14
  • Chastity

Chastity Cabral · Married on 08/03/2019

Ecstatic, one for the books!

Ecstatic with the turn out of my anniversary party💕From the lights, photo booth, to the music 🎶 everyone that went said it was beautiful & they all enjoyed themselves. Daniel took into consideration what we like in everything. Thank you for making my 10 yr. anniversary one to remember🤗

Sent on 08/11/2019
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 19
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 20
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 21

Kemi Oba · Married on 06/29/2019

Lively, versatile, skillful, and accommodating

Dan and his team were so smooth, and their uplifting lighting really enhanced our decor. Music was great the entire time, and they were very easy to work with. He skillfully blended American, Spanish, and Nigerian music to cater to our diverse audience. He accommodated music choices that he was unfamiliar with, and handled literally last minute requests on music changes. We have no complaints.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Anezia

Anezia Ochoa · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Videography

Daniel and his team worked very well to deliver exactly what we were wanting for our wedding video. We have received so many compliments from family and friends on our 1 minute video sneak peak through social media. I would definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Jafet Villalvazo · Married on 05/05/2019

Incredible Experience!

Thank you very much to Dan & his team! A few months ago I hired Dan to provide up lighting & low lying fog when I proposed to my fiancée. He made the occasion so breathtaking & truly amazing. Our photos of that night are incredible thanks to him!

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 22
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 23
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Unforgettable night with amazing music!

DJ Dan did an incredible job for our wedding on April 6, 2019! He is very professional. He meets with you several times before the event to get all the details right for your big day. DJ Dan reads the crowd well and plays great music from Spanish to classic rock to country and more. We had guests coming up to my husband and I saying how much fun they had and enjoyed dancing the night away. We also chose to get a photo booth through him & that was a big hit! Everyone loved it as well. We highly recommend him for your event. We promise he will not let you down! Thank you again Dan!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Gonzalez · Married on 04/05/2019

My dream wedding was perfect and Daniel and his team were a huge part of that!

I recommend that everyone use DJ Dan-ce Entertainment as their DJ. In addition, I definitely recommend the mirror photo booth! Everyone loved it!! Daniel and his team did an amazing job at my wedding. Daniel arrived the day before the wedding to set up and arrived early the day of my wedding. I could not have been more happier with their services. Not only does Daniel truly ensure that your day goes as planned, he helps and offers his expertise which was awesome because we did not know exactly what to do. Daniel went above and beyond for our wedding!! He even helped with the itinerary!! Also, Daniel now has an amazing videography team!!! They did such a good job. Can’t wait for the video. They were all very professional! Daniel kept our guests entertained and dancing all night! If I could do it all over again, I would definitely choose Daniel to DJ at our wedding!! It was perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Henry

Henry Loya · Married on 01/12/2019

The dance floor was packed all night!

Daniel did an amazing job! Throughout the whole night, he was always playing the right music to get the most people out onto the dance floor. He also kept all our guests entertained with some fun games that got everyone involved. All our guests had so much fun thanks to his music and great MC skills. He does not dissapoint! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is planning an event!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Carlos Rincon · Married on 11/03/2018

Our wedding reception was a hit!

WOW is the word I would use for our experience with DJ Dan!! He was professional, attentive, helpful, fun, creative, and very upbeat! Not only did he have our dance floor full the whole night, he was a great MC/Host! He kept our crowd engaged and never let a dull moment happen. He mixed all of our favorite music and had our party crackin’!! The photo booth he provided was an absolute hit! Our wedding reception was a hit and one that will always be remembered and I would give Dan and his crew credit for it! Thanks Dan for making our wedding reception one that we will never forget! I would recommend Dj Dan to anyone and everyone over and over again!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Gutierrez · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend Dj DANce

Dj DANce did such an amazing job at my wedding. I couldn't have chosen a better Dj. We gave him an idea of the type of music we wanted during the dinner and dancing part of the reception and he nailed it. All my family and friends had such a good time and to this day they still tell me that the DJ we chose was one of the best they had ever experienced. It's so hard to find a DJ that plays different styles of music, who can keep the crowd alive, MC at the same time and adapt to any changes in the reception timeline and DAN really did all of that and more. Thank you Dan for making our wedding day such a fun and memorable night. Wishing you nothing but success!!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Monique Ramos · Married on 10/20/2018

To an amazing night.

Dan was amazing. From music, to MCing, to photobooth, to lighting... EVERYTHING. However what I admired the most was his patience not only for me but for my whole family. Not every wedding goes exactly as planned. With every minor bump through it the day, he knew how to smooth it out with the perfect song. My wedding had around 200 guest and I didn't hear one person complain about music. Pop, Country, oldies, Rap, and spanish, Dan had all the tunes. The photobooth, the cherry on top! I can not thank DJ Dan-ce Entertainment enough for contributing to an amazing night. Everyone reading this, book him and you will not regret it. Thank you!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jonathan · Married on 09/01/2018

Very Flexible. Very uplifting. Turned our wedding into a very fun experience!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jordan · Married on 07/07/2018

We want to thank Dj Dan for making our wedding absolutely amazing. It was seriously so much fun, from the photo booth with great props, to the amazing low fog during our first dance that made for beautiful pictures and an awesome video. Dj Dan was very professional and never was there a dull moment the entire night, the music selection was perfect. We had mostly an older crowd and with us being young (22) we were worried that there wouldn’t be much dancing, but boy were we wrong everyone had a great time and all of our friends and family are still talking about it to this day! He provided us with a great experience and made the night easily the greatest night of each of our lives, and we definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for a lit DJ. Thank you Dj Dan!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Paolina · Married on 06/01/2018

Daniel provided amazing services at our wedding. He went above and beyond to make the day stress free for us. All our guests really had a great time. We can’t thank him enough for really going over every detail and helpful advice. Highly recommend !!!! Jovan & Paolina

Sent on 06/16/2018

Juan · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazed by Daniels work he was in top of everything and made out night amazing, he kept up with everything and was able to work side by side with the banda his lighting was amazing, he looked for every detail to make it the best posible

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • O

Oscar · Married on 05/19/2018

First off thank you Daniel for everything you and your crew were amazing. The lighting the music everything was top notch. Awesome music selection had the crowd moving and dancing the whole night as well seeing you joining in the fun and dancing with the crowd lol. Thank you guys again so much cant wait to have you dj my sisters wedding next year.

Sent on 05/20/2018