DJ Dan-ce Entertainment Reviews

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 6
DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 7
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Unforgettable night with amazing music!

DJ Dan did an incredible job for our wedding on April 6, 2019! He is very professional. He meets with you several times before the event to get all the details right for your big day. DJ Dan reads the crowd well and plays great music from Spanish to classic rock to country and more. We had guests coming up to my husband and I saying how much fun they had and enjoyed dancing the night away. We also chose to get a photo booth through him & that was a big hit! Everyone loved it as well. We highly recommend him for your event. We promise he will not let you down! Thank you again Dan!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Gonzalez · Married on 04/05/2019

My dream wedding was perfect and Daniel and his team were a huge part of that!

I recommend that everyone use DJ Dan-ce Entertainment as their DJ. In addition, I definitely recommend the mirror photo booth! Everyone loved it!! Daniel and his team did an amazing job at my wedding. Daniel arrived the day before the wedding to set up and arrived early the day of my wedding. I could not have been more happier with their services. Not only does Daniel truly ensure that your day goes as planned, he helps and offers his expertise which was awesome because we did not know exactly what to do. Daniel went above and beyond for our wedding!! He even helped with the itinerary!! Also, Daniel now has an amazing videography team!!! They did such a good job. Can’t wait for the video. They were all very professional! Daniel kept our guests entertained and dancing all night! If I could do it all over again, I would definitely choose Daniel to DJ at our wedding!! It was perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Henry

Henry Loya · Married on 01/12/2019

The dance floor was packed all night!

Daniel did an amazing job! Throughout the whole night, he was always playing the right music to get the most people out onto the dance floor. He also kept all our guests entertained with some fun games that got everyone involved. All our guests had so much fun thanks to his music and great MC skills. He does not dissapoint! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is planning an event!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Carlos Rincon · Married on 11/03/2018

Our wedding reception was a hit!

WOW is the word I would use for our experience with DJ Dan!! He was professional, attentive, helpful, fun, creative, and very upbeat! Not only did he have our dance floor full the whole night, he was a great MC/Host! He kept our crowd engaged and never let a dull moment happen. He mixed all of our favorite music and had our party crackin’!! The photo booth he provided was an absolute hit! Our wedding reception was a hit and one that will always be remembered and I would give Dan and his crew credit for it! Thanks Dan for making our wedding reception one that we will never forget! I would recommend Dj Dan to anyone and everyone over and over again!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Gutierrez · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend Dj DANce

Dj DANce did such an amazing job at my wedding. I couldn't have chosen a better Dj. We gave him an idea of the type of music we wanted during the dinner and dancing part of the reception and he nailed it. All my family and friends had such a good time and to this day they still tell me that the DJ we chose was one of the best they had ever experienced. It's so hard to find a DJ that plays different styles of music, who can keep the crowd alive, MC at the same time and adapt to any changes in the reception timeline and DAN really did all of that and more. Thank you Dan for making our wedding day such a fun and memorable night. Wishing you nothing but success!!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Monique Ramos · Married on 10/20/2018

To an amazing night.

Dan was amazing. From music, to MCing, to photobooth, to lighting... EVERYTHING. However what I admired the most was his patience not only for me but for my whole family. Not every wedding goes exactly as planned. With every minor bump through it the day, he knew how to smooth it out with the perfect song. My wedding had around 200 guest and I didn't hear one person complain about music. Pop, Country, oldies, Rap, and spanish, Dan had all the tunes. The photobooth, the cherry on top! I can not thank DJ Dan-ce Entertainment enough for contributing to an amazing night. Everyone reading this, book him and you will not regret it. Thank you!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jonathan · Married on 09/01/2018

Very Flexible. Very uplifting. Turned our wedding into a very fun experience!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Paolina · Married on 06/01/2018

Daniel provided amazing services at our wedding. He went above and beyond to make the day stress free for us. All our guests really had a great time. We can’t thank him enough for really going over every detail and helpful advice. Highly recommend !!!! Jovan & Paolina

Sent on 06/16/2018

Juan · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazed by Daniels work he was in top of everything and made out night amazing, he kept up with everything and was able to work side by side with the banda his lighting was amazing, he looked for every detail to make it the best posible

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • O

Oscar · Married on 05/19/2018

First off thank you Daniel for everything you and your crew were amazing. The lighting the music everything was top notch. Awesome music selection had the crowd moving and dancing the whole night as well seeing you joining in the fun and dancing with the crowd lol. Thank you guys again so much cant wait to have you dj my sisters wedding next year.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 8
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 9
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 10
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 11
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 12

Vanessa · Married on 03/24/2018

We are so happy to have had Daniel be the MC at our wedding! He was so professional and attentive to all the little details. He went above and beyond to keep the party going all night! We will definitely be using him for any events we have in the future. Thank you for making our wedding great Daniel!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2018

If you want a fun and organized itinerary for your wedding, book DJ Dance. He is very professional and makes sure things go as planned without you having to stress about what is next on the itinerary. He made sure all the other vendors knew what was next and kept everyone on track.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Veronica · Married on 02/10/2018

Dan did an amazing job at reading our crowd and keeping our guests entertained. Our wedding was so much fun because of his humor and ability to communicate with our guests in both English and Spanish. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants great music, happy guests, but most importantly a happy couple. The timeline was very organized and worked out perfect for our photographer.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Lupita · Married on 12/09/2017

The DJ Dance team was amazing! Both very professional but made the night fun and everyone was dancing! They also added some uplighting to the venue which made it look 10x better! Daniel was super easy to talk to and made the whole event run smoothly! He even helped my husband with his “surprise” performance by adding some fog and let me tell you that was the highlight of the night! Couldn’t have chosen a better DJ & MC!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sharida · Married on 12/02/2017

First, let me start off by saying that I am a little hard to please. However, hiring Dan was definitely one of the best decisions that we made regarding our wedding. His professionalism and attentiveness are excellent, his set up is clean and beautiful, he makes sure he caters to the bride and groom by playing the music that they want, he is organized, he keeps the crowd engaged, and is a great MC. The uplighting and monogram were beautiful and complemented our decorations and theme perfectly. The low lying fog was magical and absolutely memorable. My husband and I are very pleased with everything, and definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for excellence at a great price.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Rosalia · Married on 11/11/2017

Daniel was a amazing DJ !!!! He played the roght music in English and in Spanish. Daniel and his brother Jorje were on top making sure everything went smooth and as planned. I really appreciated Daniel going over every detail possible to ensure we had nothing to worry about on our special day and making our wedding day more memorable. And the photobooth was a big hit ! Everyone had a great time using it with cute fun props!! I really love the little details on front of our album from the photobooth ....

Sent on 11/19/2017
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 13
  • Y

Ysidoro · Married on 11/04/2017

DJDance entertainment was Everything we expected and more. Daniel made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable and stress free. The ceremony sound and reception transition was so smooth. He genuinely cared about what we wanted and needed. Our monogram was beautiful along with all the fun up lights. The low fog service made our first dance 100% more memorable. All our guests were extremely satisfied and loved the music selection. To top it all off DJDance Entertainment has the best prices out there. Highly RECOMMEND Daniel and his team for anybody that is looking for a great, stress free DJ/MC services experience. Thank you so much Daniel!!! :)

-Ysidoro&AnaKaren Solis

Wedding Date: 11/04/2017

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Y

Yasmira · Married on 11/03/2017

Thank you so much Daniel for all your help. Everything was perfect and exceeded our expectations. The lighting was everything my husband expected and more. Our guest are still talking about how everything was perfect and we couldn't have pulled it off without you. You were so flexible through out the entire process and even when it came down to last minute song changes you made us feel comfortable and reassured us that it was not a problem. When it came to what we were looking for we gave you complete control of the night and you delivered. Highly recommend DJ dance entertainment for anyone looking for a local DJ. Thanks again you made our night unforgettable.
    Yasmira and Ruben Barrios
    #barrioswedding
    11/3/2017

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jasmine · Married on 10/24/2017

Daniel was an awesome DJ! He met all our requests quickly and kept all our guests happy and dancing! 100% will use his services again!

Sent on 04/04/2017
  • F

felipe · Married on 10/13/2017

DJ Dan-ce Entertainment had a very good quality of service, was easy to communicate with and showed good flexibility throughout the wedding reception. They were very professional and provided good comments on typical activities and timing of announcements. The crowd was involved all night and we appreciated how smooth the event was.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 14
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 15
    DJ Dan-ce Entertainment 16

Jody · Married on 09/23/2017

Daniel was amazing ! Made my daughters wedding into the party she wanted. From ceremony to end he was on top of it all

Sent on 10/07/2017

Marissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Daniel and Jorge were absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect they made everything so easy for me and that honestly what I needed on such a stressful day! Daniel was so willing to work with me because the date of our wedding was up in the air until about 2 months before the wedding and Daniel made sure to keep that in mind which was awesome! Everyone LOVED AND RAVED about our monogram about how pretty and cool it was and that really was exciting to everyone. Jorge helped me through the night because our pictures ran a little longer than expected but he made sure everything still ran smoothly. For the price and everything we got it was more than money well spent I had so many people tell me they wished they had used dj dance entertainment for their wedding/ their kids weddings! If you’re looking for a Dj I recommend Dj Dance Entertainment for what we paid we got SO MUCH and honestly most people are charging double what they charge and only doing half of what these guys do! We are so thankful for Daniel and Jorge! Would recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Juan · Married on 09/23/2017

Daniel and his team provided exellent DJ and MC services for our wedding! They met with us a few times prior to the event to find out what type of services we wanted which was very helpful. Overall, we really appreciated their services and would recommend them to everyone!

Juan & Sarah

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kelli · Married on 09/16/2017

Dan is a great DJ! He is so skilled but also attentive and very responsive. He judged the room so well and knew when to play party songs or slow songs, and his suggestions were perfect. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 09/18/2017