DJ Dale Reviews

DJ Dale 5
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ Ever

Dale was so on top of everything, very professional, and very prepared. Had a organized pre-interview process so he could learn exactly what we wanted to have. He has thought of everything, and is very organized. He kept my guests dancing all night long and did seamless transitions through genres. He did an excellent job announcing and entertaining the crowd without being an obnoxious MC like many other entertainers in the area. I will defiantly refer to him for professional events as well.

Sent on 09/17/2019

DJ Dale's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with Nick and yourself to make your reception exceptional! Seeing your guests enjoy themselves was so rewarding and the Silver Queen Farm was a beautiful venue! I wish you both the best!
  • Meghan

Meghan Irvine · Married on 08/27/2019

A great experience

I'm late writing this but I wanted to give feedback on DJ Dale. Dale DJ'd our wedding back in July. He was fantastic. His price was very fair. He listened to everything we wanted and helped everyone have a wonderful day. He knew the crowd and everyone was out dancing all night. Helpful, flexible, kind...I'd recommend him for any event. He offered to play later than planned because everyone was still out there having fun.
    Out ceremony was moved inside because of the rain. They setup quickly and it was beautiful. Just a great experience.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Brennen Bush · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ!

DJ Dale did a wonderful job! He made every step of the way easy for us. He made it easy to customize our day. We got married out doors and DJ Dale provided high quality sound for both the ceremony and the reception. Speakers and wires surrounding the tent were organized and neat never blocking the photographer shots or foot traffic. I would highly recommend DJ Dale for any event! He is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/09/2019

DJ Dale's reply:

Brennen & Chris, Thank you so very much! It was a pleasure to work with you both and to have such an exceptional area for your ceremony & reception!

Lynsey · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ Dale was great!!

DJ Dale was our favorite wedding vendor! He has a charismatic personality that was great for the role he has. Furthermore, he was incredibly quick to respond to all our emails prior to the wedding and we were able to discuss with him the details before the wedding to ensure everything went according to plan. The guests thoroughly enjoyed the song selections and even chanted his name for another song at the end of the night (which he graciously obliged us with!). Would definitely recommend DJ Dale for your wedding needs.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • casey

casey · Married on 06/15/2019

Dj dale- amazing!

DJ Dale was a dream to work with! He met with us months before our wedding at the venue to get a sense of how he would set up/flow. He was on top of everything and even made sure to sync up with our videographer and coordinator about sound/mics for the day. He was very professional, kind, and easy going. He helped our reception flow seamlessly and everyone was dancing right up until the end! If you want to hire a DJ who is a pro and you can just relax and trust him- DJ Dale is the way to go! He is the BEST!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

DJ Dale's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was an absolutely wonderful experience to work with you both!! Your reception is one that I will remember fondly :)
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Vendor We Hired!

DJ Dale was by far the best vendor we hired for our wedding. He constantly made us feel at ease, and contributed in more ways that he really needed to. He checked in with us numerous times before and during the wedding to make sure we were happy with everything. Would absolutely recommend him!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Angela Travis · Married on 06/01/2019

Rocked the Venue!

5 stars and then some! DJ Dale was very professional and made our wedding an event to remember! Pricing was great, song selection was great, and his communication with us was exceptional. I would definitely use him again and would recommend using him to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2019

DJ Dale's reply:

Angela & Jeremy, Thank you so much! I loved working with you both. I wish you both continued success!!

Jacqualyn Breeds · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have hired a better DJ for my Daughters special day!

DJ Dale did an AMAZING job with everything at my Daughters wedding!! (music, introductions, bouquet & garter toss, cake cutting, etc....) He was very professional, friendly as well as accommodating to some of our crazy music mixes we requested. He kept the reception fun and moving along, we couldn’t have been happier! He was on point!!!! I would highly recommend DJ Dale! I promise, he will not disappoint…

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jacqualyn,
    Thank you! Your family, you, and all of your guests were outstanding to work with and for!!

Andrew S Metell · Married on 11/13/2018

Flexible, Stress-free, Great MC

DJ Dale paved the way for a joyous and smooth reception. My wife and I did the majority of our wedding planning and many of the fine details of the reception we not worked out. Dale helped work with our site coordinator to iron out everything that was missing. This was extremely helpful in keeping things moving.

Dale also checked in with both my wife and me several times during the reception to make sure that the music was the right volume, the music choices were the right ones, and the flow of the ceremony continued the way we wanted it.

In the week leading up to the wedding, both my wife and I rapidly sent music suggestions via email--many changes and additions--to and Dale was able to take our combined thoughts and blend them together. We had a lot of nice compliments about the music.

It was both a great time and great relief to have Dale in our corner. He was an excellent MC. I'd recommend his DJ services highly to anyone. I credit Dale as a big part of what kept our reception stress-free.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Matthew Wendt · Married on 10/13/2018

Great customer service, and Great music.

DJ Dale did a stellar job! I'd like to start with saying DJ Dale put in his work off the stage for sure. We had our wedding in a rural barn in PA and he right away contacted the property owners and scheduled his own visit and made sure everything behind the scenes was taken care of.
    Both the property owner and DJ Dale were on the same page I think before even we were.
    We had some odd songs for our first dance and processionals and it was no problem for him to find. We also had some specific songs we wanted to hear at certain times, and again it went so smoothly! He played great music and at just the right volume. It was loud enough to happily dance, but also quiet enough for people to chat when the dance floor opened. For the processional he nailed the timing and even braved the cold weather and possible rain. He was great to work with and very easy to talk to. He accommodated our every need and we couldn't have asked for better. I would recommend anyone looking for a wedding DJ (or any DJ) to contact DJ Dale.

Sent on 05/26/2019

DJ Dale's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was a pleasure to work with both Bridget and you to make your day exceptional! I truly enjoyed working with the both of you and I will remember your reception with fondness for years to come :)
  • SMcCall

Smccall · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic!!

Dale is absolutely wonderful. He is professional,knowledgeable, and amazingly helpful with any couples needs!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 07/14/2018

Dale Harrington (DJ Dale) is a fantastic DJ. We were planning our wedding at The Farmers Market in Ithaca, NY from Vancouver for a year. During that year, we corresponded with Dale entirely by email up until the day before our wedding. He was very professional and promptly responded to all of our emails. His contract for weddings also asked all the right questions, and highlighted major traditional wedding events so we didn’t have to plan a schedule entirely from scratch.

Highlights of DJ Dale’s services:
    Equipment: Dale provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception/party. He provided extra lighting, a sound system, and wireless microphones for the speeches.He also set up a standing speaker for our ceremony.
    Music (of course): Dale’s music selections were right on target. He followed our playlist, while also throwing in his own repertoire of wedding dance songs. There was a constant stream of people on the dance floor throughout the night thanks to DJ Dale’s music!
    Attentive: Dale checked in briefly during dinner to check that the music volume was okay, and to give those making speeches a run-down on how to use the microphones.
    Flexibility: Dale followed the general schedule I had included for him in the contract. However, he adapted well when my sister sent him an alternative schedule to include a surprise for me and my husband.

We are so happy we chose Dale as our wedding DJ, and would 100% recommend him, especially if you are hiring external vendors for a unique venue like The Ithaca Farmers Market!

DJ Dale 6
    DJ Dale 7
    DJ Dale 8
    DJ Dale 9
    Sent on 08/24/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with DJ Dale was an OUTSTANDING experience. He was extremely kind, flexible and responsive throughout the wedding planning process. We also did have quite a few unique song requests, as well as specific cuts and fades, and he made it all happen flawlessly. We have received countless compliments on Dale's services, and every time I think back to the music at our wedding I just can't help but smile. I really didn't realize how amazing a DJ could be until our wedding - his announcing was spot-on and I really couldn't have imagined a better DJ. Thanks to DJ Dale for making our wedding unforgettable. If you are considering booking him, I urge you to do it - you will be SO glad you did!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

DJ Dale's reply:

Thank you so very much Emily! It was a pleasure to be your DJ!
    All the best!
    DJ Dale

Lizzie · Married on 05/27/2017

Dale is AMAZING!! He traveled three hours to DJ my wedding all while giving me a very reasonable price! He was professional, friendly, and flexible. On the day of the wedding he played great music, and most importantly, he held everything together and never allowed the party to drag. Many of my family and friends still talk about Dale and how great he made my reception, and my wedding was 16 months ago!
    I couldn’t recommend Dale more!!

DJ Dale 10
    DJ Dale 11
    DJ Dale 12
    DJ Dale 13
    Sent on 09/04/2018

Shawna · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ Dale did such a great job for our wedding! He worked with us to transition from an outside ceremony to an inside dance floor and provided excellent services. He offered up some of his own lights overhead lights for a beautiful, subtle dance floor. He was professional and great to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Was wonderful offering suggestions on timing and songs during the planning phase. Worked with our wedding planner seamlessly when an unexpected rainstorm relocated our outdoor ceremony and reception. We first saw Dale at another friend's wedding and knew we had to have him!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Meegan · Married on 06/20/2015

Made planning this part of the wedding super easy and he is very professional.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Very accommodating! Did an awesome job

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

An excellent vendor!

DJ Dale was an excellent addition to our wedding day. He kept great communication before the event and walked us through everything. The day of, he made sure things went off exactly as we needed them. Thank you so much for being a part of what made the day so special!

Sent on 08/08/2019