DJ D-LYTE Reviews

DJ D-LYTE 3
DJ D-LYTE 4

Alan Fetter · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Wonderful!

I recommend DJ DLYTE with my highest honors! Him and his team were wonderful to work with and exceeded our expectations in every way. From the first moments of his services, to the ease of use of his website, the smooth process of payment, and of course the quality of his performance. The quality of his efforts and equipment made my wedding (ceremony & reception) perfect! At moments of care and compassion, his transitions were flawless, and when the dancing started, he kept the party rolling! I will recommend DJ DLYTE and his team to all my friends and colleagues!

Sent on 10/08/2019

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. I am grateful for the opportunity "to keep the party rolling."

All the best!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Get this party started!

Dwight was so easy to work with from beginning to end! He has a super well organized client portal where you can input what songs you want for what time and event of the wedding as well as a section for you to put your must plays and do not plays which I totally appreciated because if i heard "old town road" one more time i would've exploded. lol. He was so attentive and quick to respond anytime I had a question about anything! He did a great job the day of the wedding with setting the tone during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He also offers a smoke machine during your first dance if you'd like which got us some great photos! You could tell he was having fun with it as well! I would definitely recommend Dwight over and over again!

Sent on 10/04/2019

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, not to mention giving me the opportunity to "bring the fun." I had a blast servicing your event.
  • Samantha

Samantha Delp · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply Amazing

Dwight was simply amazing! He made it so easy for us to request what I wanted to hear a head of time and he also felt the vibe of the wedding and played the exact songs to get everyone on the dance floor. I got numerous compliments from my guests on how much they loved him! He truly made our wedding day such an amazing day and I didn’t want to get off of the dance floor once! Thank you Dwight!!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

Thank you for the review. You and your guests made it effortless. Mahalo for the opportunity to serve such a wonderful event.

Robert P · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

It was pleasure working with Dj Dlyte. He was very professional and did a great job. Will recommend him to anyone looking for Dj in Hawaii.

DJ D-LYTE 5
    Sent on 02/24/2019

Jessie · Married on 02/14/2019

We canceled our event and didn’t actually have the opportunity to work with Mr. Dwight, but he was great otherwise and I recommend him because of that.

Thank you.

Michael Clausing · Married on 02/09/2019

Everything we wanted in a DJ

DJ was very professional, and extremely responsive

Sent on 04/06/2019

Aileen Jones · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond Amazing Experience

DJ Dlyte was wonderful! He took the time to capture exactly what we wanted for our daughter. He was quick to respond to the emails sent and made every last minute request happen!! I was beyond happy with the ending results along with his personal touches. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2018

bruce · Married on 08/03/2018

Very professional and thorough with providing everything you would want from a DJ.

He had all the songs we requested and then some along with a nice slideshow he helped put together of my son for his graduation party

Sent on 08/06/2018

Tom · Married on 08/02/2018

Very professional service from a professional DJ

Sent on 08/10/2018

Garrett · Married on 07/28/2018

Great vendor to work with. Professional and paid attention to detail. had a great play list and state of the art equipment. Will continue this business relationship in the future.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Dwight was by far one of the best things we spent money on for our wedding. My husband and I planned our own wedding, and when budgeting we weren't sure if we could afford to pay for a DJ. I'm soooo glad we did!! Planning from such a long distance was difficult at times. Dwight emailed me back right away after I contacted him with all of the information I was looking for. He worked with me and answered all of my questions. Once we arrived to the island he met my us to go over the timeline and songs. He was very professional and we could tell that he was passionate about his work and making sure he delivered exceptional customer service. We had 8-10 specific songs we wanted for our ceremony and reception and he was right on time with the requests. He also had flexibility to choose his own songs and did a fantastic job selecting songs for our mixed crowd. I wasn't expecting to dance much at all during our reception and I was on the dance floor pretty much the whole night. Our guests gave us several compliments about how great Dwight was. He was early and all set up once we arrived for photos prior to the ceremony and had a staff with him that ensured everything was covered. I would recommend DJ D-Lyte for any DJ needs you have.

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity to service such a joyous and loving occasion. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the universe! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. McIntyre #makingheramcintyre

Megan · Married on 07/05/2018

He was very responsive to all of our requests!

Chris · Married on 06/16/2018

Dwight was the best DJ and I cannot express how grateful I am to him for helping out at our wedding. He played a great selection of music both catering to the young and the old and got everybody on the dance floor!! Leading up to the wedding, Dwight had superb communication and replied quickly via email and was always available to chat on the phone. He was helpful in recommending other vendors as well as giving suggestions for the timeline to help things run smoothly. His equipment and skills are top notch, but what is most outstanding is his kind and patient character. He is punctual, professional, and made our day so very special for us. Thanks for throwing a great party for us, everybody had a blast!! Dwight, you are the man!! Mahalo!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you both.

Jen · Married on 12/31/2017

Dwight was very professional and responsive! I left booking my DJ far too late for my NYE wedding, but he replied straight away and helped me organize my event quickly, and was able to work within my budget. He did a great job finding the music from my extensive playlist, and asked our permission to play other classic songs. He was a great MC and did a fantastic job with the lighting. He even brought his own photographer to take photos of guests dancing - which he provided free of charge. His photographer even took of couple of important pictures my photographer missed (the cake display!) and the photos were good enough to include in our photo book. All around great service at a reasonable price on the island.
    - Jen & Nick Seberg (Kualoa Ranch)

DJ D-LYTE 6
    DJ D-LYTE 7
    DJ D-LYTE 8
    Sent on 01/17/2018

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

Thanks for the kind review.

marci · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved Dwight! He was so kind and so eager to do anything he could for us! He was a lot of fun and met all of our needs! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Thank you.

steve · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ D-Lyte (Dwight) was awesome. He was great at planning. meeting with me and then showing up early for and having the music be a blast at the wedding. The lights and sound were great for our outdoors, beach-side party. he and his staff were also very considerate to check with us before straying from our instructions regarding the music and simply playing the dozens of requests from the many kids at the reception. I really appreciated that he asked first. In the end, we told him to go for what the crowd was asking for and everyone had an amazing time! He even stayed significantly late past the hour we told him to squeeze in some extra fun.

Sent on 09/18/2017

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your event!

Todd · Married on 08/11/2017

Did a great job! Thanks Dwight. Would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kaili · Married on 07/29/2017

Dwight was an awesome DJ/MC at our wedding. He played all the right music and helped set the mood with up-lighting around the venue, dance floor lighting and a smoke machine! He took requests from our rowdy crowd like a pro and delivered a great night of music and announcements. From the get go he was always responsive to my inquiries, whether by e-mail or telephone. For a bride, timely communication is key and Dwight was always very responsive and respectful of our requests, even suggesting things he could offer without prompt from us. Dwight went above and beyond to make our day extra special and we are so thankful to him for making the wedding planning process so easy for us! From the lighting, fog machine and DJ equipment everything Dwight brought to the table was high quality and we would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone who asked. He even met with us prior to our wedding day to make sure we were on the same page and we felt confident from that moment that Dwight would not let us down. Dwight exceeded our expectations and truly made our wedding night one to remember! Thank you DJ D-Lyte!

Sent on 08/02/2017

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your event!

Diane · Married on 07/07/2017

Dwight went above and beyond to make sure he provided everything we were looking for! He went and bought new equipment just to make sure we received the services we dreamt of! He's top notch to say the least!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Lance · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ D-LYTE is an extremely professional service. If you want your event to go off without a hitch then don't look any further. He played at our wedding, we were very happy we choose his services. All our music request were actually played. The dance floor was constantly packed. I was so please I even asked if he was willing to travel... lol

Newlywed.

Sent on 05/09/2017

AnnaKay · Married on 03/18/2017

DJ D-LYTE Was absolutely awesome! He was extremely attentive and went through details with us to make sure the evening run smoothly... And it did! He really read the crowd well and ensured the music played got everyone on the dance floor. Music is extremely important to us so when choosing a DJ for our reception we wanted to ensure that we could get someone with experience and who could deliver a great experience and DJ D-LYTE Delivered 100%! Thanks for helping to make our dream a reality wouldn't have had it any other way.

Mr & Mrs. Acheampong

Sent on 04/11/2017
  • melissa&jan

melissa · Married on 02/10/2017

Great DJ & Emcee! Fun and easy to talk to!

Sent on 02/21/2017

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

Thank you. Your (client) needs are of the utmost priority - second to none.

Kevin · Married on 12/15/2016

DJ D-Lyte was very professional, and not one to nickel-and-dime you--Dwight sincerely focuses on making sure everyone is having a good time! Really great sound quality and volume, plenty of music options, excellent uplighting, and provided a microphone for our presenter.

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • W

Wayne · Married on 12/15/2016

Dwight was an awesome DJ, he ran the christmas party for my job last year, he exceeded expectations and offered help setting up lights for the dance floor. He was super professional and had a wide selection of music readily available. We look forward to him being our DJ again this year.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Amber · Married on 08/21/2016

DJ D-Lyte made our event a complete success. For starters, DJ D-Lyte was very accommodating with our song choices - we were looking for more island music and jock jams as our event was an outdoor, sporting event. He met with us several times prior to the event to confirm playlists and agenda of the party. On the day of the event, DJ D-Lyte was prompt with arriving on time to set up his equipment. He worked independently and had his station up and going in no time. DJ D-Lyte did a great job at keeping our guests engaged and really helped out with making unexpected announcements throughout the party. I would definitely hire him for my next event and recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you, DJ D-Lyte for making our party a hit!

Sent on 08/23/2016