DJ D-1 Reviews

9 Reviews for DJ D-1

DJ D-1 1
DJ D-1 2

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Dan from DJ-D1 for our ceremony and reception. From our first contact he has been very responsive and super accommodating to whatever we wanted. He made our wedding day complete and made sure everyone had fun and danced. I highly recommend hiring him for your wedding.

Neftali Ortiz · Married on 06/23/2018

Ortiz and Lorenzo Wedding

Professional, clear and concise, with attention given to all the details of event. Music selection was tasteful and appropriate for event, and we enjoyed all aspects in relation to timing and special request. He was attentive and customer focused we highly recommend his services.

CHARLOTTE · Married on 09/30/2017

Very professional. Super accommodating. He made our day so very special and I’m so glad that we picked him. I would highly recommend him

• Mari & Rich

M · Married on 06/24/2017

I found Danny at the last minute through my sister. First thing I can say is that he is incredibly professional and personable. He takes the time to find out what's your taste in music and does everything possible for you to have your favorite songs at your event. My husband, who is a huge Buffett fan, even has some songs played at the wedding. It was great.

I met with him multiple times. He was flexible every time we met. I have a crazy nursing schedule and it is not always easy to make appointments. He is affordable and was a perfect match for my wedding day. Danny even wore a guayabera shirt at the wedding. It was what all the men were wearing in the wedding party. I thought it was really sweet that he took the time to match the theme.

Although he is out of Bristol area, don't hesitate to call him. My wedding was in Pomfret CT and he had no problem making the trip to the venue. I would definitely call DJ-D1 for any other events.

Kari · Married on 06/11/2017

Amazing dj! So friendly and accommodating. Dan met with my husband and I several times before the wedding to make sure everything went perfectly. He even asked if I wanted him to wear something specific! I would use him over and over for any events I have in the future!

LuRiena · Married on 07/07/2014

Amazing Dj, was prompt and truly made my wedding day a day to remember. Excellent song choices and made sure to keep the party lively

Tina · Married on 06/22/2013

DJ-D1 is an amazing DJ. He will cater to what you need from any style of music and is very professional. Not only did he do my wedding but will also be doing my son's graduation party (if he's not booked lol). He has done many events for people i know and highly recommended!!

Roxana · Married on 05/25/2013

Awesome and great DJ. Dan did my wedding about 4 years ago. Made the event such a blast was able to make our playlist and find any song. Iv been too a few events he's done since then and he knows how to keep everyone dancing !! Would recommend him to anyone. -Roxana Merola

• Keyshla

Keyshla · Married on 10/07/2017

First, Daniel (DJ D-1) is an exceptional person, he made sure that everything we wanted was done. He is patient, professional and reassured us to not worry about anything as he wanted to be the least of our worries throughout the wedding planning process.

Second, he knows how to start a party and reads the crowd so that everyone will start dancing. DJ D-1 was excellent! Everything that he did was perfect. Daniel met with us the day before our wedding to go over the final details and on Wedding day the ceremony/ reception music was perfect!! Also, his set up is beautiful (no wires showing and his speakers were dressed with nice skirts to give it an elegant look) ,his timeliness was great! he showed up about 2 hours prior to everything starting and made sure everything was up and running smoothly.

Third, I only gave him a couple of songs and he took it from there and played great music that everyone loves and will dance all night to, he also surprised us and provided beautiful lighting underneath our sweetheart table as well as on the dance floor making the ambiance feel like a nightclub but with class and style.

Overall, with DJ D-1 we had the dj, uplighting, and everything was amazing and perfect; he definitely felt like part of our family!

DJ D-1 3