DJ Curley Sue Entertainment Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Margaret
    Margaret C. Married on 05/20/2022

Amazing DJ from start to finish!

Working with DJ Curley Sue was an absolute pleasure. We had an exceptionally warm night and were worried people wouldn't want to dance- but she kept our dance floor full all night!

Her comprehensive form gave us a good framework to brainstorm song ideas and made it easy to let her know what we were looking for. She was prompt for setup, and was able to handle with ease a new venue with multiple ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces- all outdoors. She was excellent at finding the right songs for the right moments and set a stellar lineup and sequence of songs and genres from our recommended list throughout the night. We got so many compliments on our music and her work! She made it easy to have a good time, and we knew we were in very good hands.
    Sevika S. Married on 05/13/2022

Wonderful professional!

DJ Curly Sue was fantastic! My husband and I secured her services very last minute, but she was able to accommodate and stepped in so professionally. I can not say enough about the remarkable job she did during the event also. The party got started before our guests even finished dinner. I would highly recommend Curly Sue to anyone!
  • Sierra
    Sierra E. Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing and worth every penny!

DJ Curley Sue was simply amazing for our wedding! I'd hire her again in a heartbeat. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was. I also loved how she used the lights to really make the room pop. 100% happy with our decision!
    Alex R. Married on 04/29/2022

amazing time

DJ CS was very easy to work with, and our guests loved, loved, loved the music she played after the reception. i can't recommend her highly enough to anyone interested in booking a DJ for their wedding!
  • Simone
    Simone D. Married on 04/23/2022

Love her, highly recommend!

DJ Curley Sue did an amazing job at our wedding! She provided music for our outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour and ballroom reception at the Westfields Marriott in Chantilly, VA. From start to finish she was exceedingly professional and prepared. We gave her quite a variety of artists, genres, and must-play songs using her helpful questionnaire and she totally understood the vibe we were going for during the event. She definitely kept us dancing all night and our guests loved her! I would highly recommend DJ Curley Sue for any event.

DJ Curley Sue Entertainment's reply:

It was pleasure working with you both on your special day❤️ Congratulations again you both are a beautiful couple💍
  • Tawanna
    Tawanna E. Married on 04/10/2022

Hottest DJ in the DMV

I knew I had to have her DJ my wedding when I started listening in to her virtual Sunday Brunch on FB! She would make my day and have me dancing all throughout my house like I was really at a party! Her vibe, her skills, everything about her made me want to have her DJ for me, so I reached out! She responded quickly and provided fair and reasonable pricing for everything I wanted up front. There were no surprises! We had several meetings before my wedding because she wanted to ensure she did everything I wanted and pronounced everyone’s names correctly. She was very professional, polite and responsive to any questions I had over the planning my wedding. She was even accommodating and didn’t complain one bit about last minute changes. This young lady is pure fire, do you hear me!!!!!! She made my wedding all that I wanted it to be and more! She had a little something for every age group at my wedding, from the young to the middle aged to the more seasoned guests. She had the wedding reception jumping and no one wanted to sit down. Those who couldn’t stand even sat in their seats bobbing their heads. All we heard was “Who is the DJ?” “I wonder if we could get her?” “This DJ is fire!!” Not a soul in attendance at my wedding had anything short of positive to say about DJ Curley Sue! She not only exceeding my expectations but she gained a new fan base at my wedding. She is certainly my DJ for life! I fully intend to use her at all of my events moving forward!
  • Tiara
    Tiara D. Married on 02/20/2022

WinterWonderland

I located and booked Dj Curly Sue via the knot. From initial conversation she was professional and friendly. She had us complete an analysis on the type of music we would expect and gathered our likes and dislikes of genres and art. During our reception she was able to read the room and played exactly what the guest wanted to hear. It was an overall great experience. Thank you so much for your service!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Y. Married on 01/22/2022

Love her!!!!!

Dj Curley Sue played my ceremony music and of course did her thing for my reception. Her communication since before even being hired was awesome. She is attentive, affordable, professional and so sweet. All of my guests loved her. She got the party started and kept it going. The vibe and atmosphere was magnificent! I will definitely be calling on her for future events and recommending her to family, friends and strangers.
    Tiffany H. Married on 11/13/2021

Awesome DJ

Dj curley sue was awesome. Kept people dancing all night.
    Charmisha W. Married on 09/12/2021

Crystal Clear sound due to high quality equipment. Very reasonable

She did her thing! Enjoyed her, and will use again!
  • Elvert
    Elvert L. Married on 09/11/2021

What a great DJ!

DJ Curley Sue was our wedding DJ for a perfect September wedding in 2021. She was communicative from the very beginning to the wedding day. Pricing was fair, music quality was exceptional, expectations were all met, and most importantly she had all of our guests dancing thru the night. I would recommend.

DJ Curley Sue Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations once again! I’m so honored to have worked with you both on your special day! I wish you both a happy journey!
    London M. Married on 08/21/2021

Dance the night away with DJ Curly Sue!!

I heard Dj Curly Sue in Quarentine when she did her Sunday Brunches and instantly
    Knew I had to have her. She created such a vibe for my wedding and my family and friends LOVED HER. She catered to my mixed crowd but still made my husband and I feel
    Like we were at the club. Don’t look twice, just hire her. Will hire again soon!

Thank you DJ Curly Sue!!
  • Shea
    Shea Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Dj Curley Sue made my wedding such a good time! She played all requested songs and even filled in the gaps so there wasn’t any silence and even helped me pick songs and stayed on the phone With me for 2 hours. She made my event so wonderful. I even got to have the cloud machine that made my first dance like a story book .

DJ Curley Sue Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing DJ Curley Sue Ent. It was a pleasure working with you both! Congratulations and many more blessings to you!!!
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda Married on 07/23/2021

Wedding ceremony/reception

DJ Curly Sue did a wonderful job at our event. She is very professional and a joy to work with😊
    Calum S. Married on 06/12/2021

Professional, fun, exciting

It was a great experience hiring you. You were kind, patient, and professional. Your setup was amazing especially the lighting and your dj booth. Music choices were on point which the crowd enjoyed. You were also on point during the ceremony where we had four songs played with no issues. What stood out the most to us was your confidence which gave us confirmation that everything will be okay. That ultimately took a great amount stress off of us, So we thank you and we truly enjoyed you!
    K’shawn J. Married on 05/28/2021

Wedding Extravaganza

Everything about DJ Curley Sue’s package was perfect! Punctuality, Presentation, and Music! I was worried how the fun would turn out with such a diverse crowd, but she made it happen and everyone had a blast. I would recommend Ashley 1000xs!
    Asya S. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing and Fun

DJ CURLY SUE!! Really set the environment for the reception and I like to party. She was very accommodating to our last minute changes. I highly recommend using DJ Curly Sue for any of your needs.
    Danielle C. Married on 05/15/2021

Bomb DJ!!!

Dj Curley Sue was AMAZING!!! She was very open to our changes last minute, and her service was great! We recieved sooo many compliments on the DJ. She really did her thing and music was jumping. Thank you again!!