14 Reviews for DJ CprodG Entertainer Extraordinaire

14 DJ CprodG Entertainer Extraordinaire Reviews

Cornell made us groove. Hard. Sarah and I got married this past summer, and couldn’t of been happier in having Cornell DJ and set up all of our sound needs. He took all of our music requests into consideration, and filled in the gaps with non-stop tunes that blended in seamlessly with the rest of the vibe, setting up one hell of a dance party. We couldn’t of been any happier.

His musical knowledge is extensive, he was professional from start to finish, and is just an all around great dude.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cornell was amazing! He came highly recommended from a friend and i can see why. He was so easy to talk to during the planning process, and always responded to emails and texts promptly. He was also very flexible during our wedding, as details were changing by the minute. He played super fun music during the dance party, and also played all of our requested songs for the dances with the parents. Highly recommend DJ CprodG! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture marjorie , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cornell went above and beyond what we imagined as our wedding DJ. After sitting down and talking with us about our likes and dislikes, he put together a playlist that had people actually on their knees bowing towards the DJ booth at the end of the night (no joke). He was also very kind and communicative throughout the whole process. Can't imagine a better DJ.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cornell was a fantastic DJ for our wedding. He customized the playlist to our tastes but added his own spin. We had multiple people asking for the rundown of music afterwards.

Profile Picture Grant, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Molly and I got married on Memorial Day Weekend, May 28th 2017 and Cornell made it a party. Cornell came highly recommended and still exceeded our wildest expectations. He got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there with great tunes and great timing. So many people came up to us to compliment us on the DJ that it was incredible. He worked with us on what we wanted and also followed his incredible instincts.

And when our venue had to clean up and close, the party didn’t stop. Cornell agreed to join us for a smaller dance party inside after quiet hours in the tent. He set up a mini station and kept the party rolling long into the night until we couldn’t feel our legs.

Bottom line: Cornell is the best DJ I’ve ever seen.

It’s just a bonus that he’s also an incredible mensch and a delight to work with. This will be the easiest and best decision you could make for your wedding.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cornell is an AMAZING DJ - not corny - but all funk, soul, and good times. Our wedding dance party was hopping all night - and included people from all generations getting down. At midnight when the lights went up, people boo'd because they had so much fun and didn't want Cornell to end!

Profile Picture Joelle, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cornell (aka DJ CprodG) was one of the biggest highlights from our wedding weekend last October. He worked closely with us to develop a playlist that matched my wife and my tastes, and then brought great energy and MC skills to make the reception the greatest party possible. He was easy to communicate and work with, and is highly flexible and organized to changing needs. Since our wedding, we've recommended him to our friends, family and colleagues planning special events. I've seen Cornell magnificently DJ their weddings and events of all kinds, and he does a great job every time.

Cornell cares deeply about making your wedding or special event exactly what you want, and he has the encyclopedic knowledge and love of music to make it happen. Ask anyone who has worked with him, and you'll hear from a lot of satisfied customers.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cornell is everything you want in a DJ - professional, seasoned, incredible breadth of music knowledge, and a remarkable ability to read the crowd and build the perfect selection of music. He truly enjoys what he does and it comes through enormously. Did I mention his wide-array of music knowledge and choices at his fingertips? Cannot recommend him more strongly! You can rest easy if he's in charge of your party - and that's priceless.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cornell is a musical genius. His deep knowledge and love for music of every era and every genre make him uniquely perfect for any and all events or groups. Hiring Cornell is hands-down the best and most important decision we made for our wedding. Venue, decor, dress...those are all great. But having a kickass soundtrack that made our wedding the most memorable and fun party of the year - that is priceless. And the best part is - there is actually a price, it is reasonable, and it is absolutely worth it!!

We will bring Cornell back to any event we ever host again personally or professionally. Over a year later and our guests still bring up and reminisce about our party and our DJ:)

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ CProdG is my musical Rabbi. Over a year after our wedding, guests STILL bring up how awesome the music was at our wedding. We had rolling food stations throughout our party so dancing was never the only thing going on but there was ALWAYS a bunch of people on the dance floor the whole night. That's a tribute to our fabulous DJ. Further, he was also a pleasure to work with ahead of the wedding. Usually, vendors are the second most stressful group involved in a wedding (obviously parents are #1) but not this one. A week before the big day I got an email from Cornell and all it said was "Yo, your wedding is gonna be APE SHIT BANANAS." It made my day, and more importantly, he was 100% correct. Consider me a CProdG disciple and evangelist. HIRE HIM RIGHT NOW FOR YOUR WEDDING, PARTY, or WHATEVER AND THANK ME LATER.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ! Brought the fun and energy to our wedding, had a great sense of timing on what to and when to play that perfect song next.

Profile Picture Troy, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ CpordG DJ'd my wedding on May 14th 2016 and I could not have been happier!!! He played a wide range of music for a variety of ages and music preferences. I think he has an uncanny knack to read a room, blend styles and to bring people together. I feel like some DJs would have just "phoned" it, in, but he was able to craft it to what the party needed, moment by moment. It was a great vibe and great fun. We were all happy and we were all dancing all night! Plus, he is a super nice guy and very professional. HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ CprodG is one of the very best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Thanks to him, our wedding was an epic dance party - exactly what we wanted. Cornell is extremely talented, gifted at reading a room, and creates a vibe that is perfect for all ages. He has DJed the weddings of my sister, my cousin, and countless friends. We all recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Ruti, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In my opinion, music is one of the most important aspects of a wedding or party. No one cares about food or lighting or decor - they just want to party (and drink!). And Cornell knows how to get people partying and dancing. Music and ambiance was one thing we knew we didn't need to worry about with Cornell at the helm. He really came through and afterward many of our guests commented on how great his music and taste was. We've recommended Cornell to our friends and family for their parties, and he has never disappointed. We strongly recommend him for yours!

Profile Picture Ilanm, 10/25/14, 1 Review