DJ Correct Reviews

4 | Marietta, OH

4 Reviews for DJ Correct

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2016

I am so glad that we had DJ Correct (Curt Plummer) at our wedding. Curt was so professional and delivered quality work. He did a great job keeping the crowd involved through out the night and the music was GREAT. Our dance floor was packed all night and we got many compliments on the music selection. I couldn't ask for more - a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/03/2014

As a wedding photographer, I searched for a DJ for quite some time. I know that a DJ can make or break a wedding - I wanted someone who would make the guests dance, but not drag people out on the floor or play embarrassing line dances all evening. Curt was the answer to all my wedding DJ woes. He DJ'd my ceremony (he brought his own speakers and it was outside, but the music was still perfectly heard) and my reception. At the reception, we gave Curt free reign and I am *so* happy that we did. He is a real DJ and mixes his own music so it flowed naturally all evening. People danced all evening - it made our wedding the exciting party that I had hoped it would be. Curt can really read the crowd, so I completely trusted him and it was great. Additionally, he dresses so perfectly for the role - no cheesy tuxedos in sight (he wore a lovely tan suit and pink tie for outdoor garden party wedding). I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Robyn · Married on 08/11/2012

We had so many comments on how great our dj was. He was attentive to emails that I sent and questions that I had. He played music that fit my guests and kept my guests, who aren't always known to dance, moving. He also went out of his way to find a monogram light that I wanted for the dance floor. We found Curt from a magazine, and we were so glad that we did.

Sent on 09/21/2012
  • TIFFANY

TIFFANY · Married on 04/30/2011

DJ Correct (Curt Plummer) kept the party going all night. He played everything we wanted him to play, and beleive me... we asked for some doozies. He was a little more expensive than some other area DJs, but WELL WORTH every cent. He wasn't corny, just came off as a very professional, chill guy who loved his job. He was dressed in a suit and tie and did not try to promote himself, at all. It truly was all about us. He also had tons of different lighting and lazers he used to keep things lively. All in all, no complaints. We plan on hiring him for other functions.

Sent on 05/20/2011