DJ Connection Reviews

DJ Connection 7
  • Tim

Tim Moore · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Great service and selection

Great service and song selection process!

I’ll be recommending them to our friends!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Taylor · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Haven't even had my wedding yet but I am already in love with DJ connection. The guys are all so excited about everything. They are super accommodating on everything. I love the online planning option you have. And I was able to score a great discount makin it an even bette deal! Would recommend.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Aaron Clinton · Married on 09/08/2019

Professional

The DJ's were everything you could ask for, made accommodations and were an ease to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Lily Doubek · Married on 08/10/2019

Seamless, easy, AMAZING customer service!

DJ Connection was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Their customer service leading up to the event was hands down, one of the best we experienced. The process of picking songs and generating a "day of" timeline is easy and seamless. Our DJ on the actual day seemed very new and somewhat inexperienced which caused some delays and technical goofs. But he was professional and genuinely apologetic and wanted to make it right. I left a review and gave feedback to the company and they called me back letting me know they received my review and took what I had to say seriously and were planning on bringing our DJ back in for additional training - like I said, exceptional customer service! Their pricing was also reasonable and fit our moderate budget perfectly for what we needed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 07/28/2019

Was on time and very well put together.

I had booked them through a bridal show. I had also received a special upgrade package for doing so at a less amount. It was a great experience. The only thing I was a little confused about was we did not meet our actual DJ until the day of the wedding. But he was awesome. Kept everything right on point to my time line. And played all my music that was asked of him.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    DJ Connection 8
    DJ Connection 9
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Zetts · Married on 07/14/2019

Music was perfect!

Everyone we talked to leading up to the wedding was so professional and fun, and they made it extremely easy to navigate all the random songs we had picked out! We had Cameron for our wedding day and he was incredible! Funny thing is, is that no one danced the whole night! Besides the first dance songs the dance floor was empty! Everyone was enjoying themselves outside! Middle of July wedding means after the sun goes down, it's perfect outside! He played every song we wanted in a perfect order. We had such a wide range of music and it was played flawlessly. I surprised my dad with a rock song and Cameron helped me capture it better than I imagined! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    DJ Connection 10
  • Jasmine

Jasmine fuller · Married on 07/11/2019

Amazing service

The Dj played every song we had selected plus added a little flavor. He made the evening fun and eventful

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Andy

Andy · Married on 07/07/2019

One of our best vendors, hands down!

Our DJ was amazing! He showed up in a sharp suit with a fun bowtie and was extremely polite upon meeting him. He skillfully adjusted to any changes we had in our timeline and nailed every "big" moment for us. He also got out onto the dance floor at one point which we truly enjoyed! Our DJ was a 10/10.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Kimber

Kimber Misczak · Married on 06/02/2019

I cannot say enough great things! We had a BLAST!

So good. So so so so good! We were blown away. These guys know what they are doing. Yes, I was a little nervous having not met DJ Dante (the DJ they assigned us to) until the day of, but think of it like Match.com but for YOUR PERSONALIZED DJ! Like WHAT?! That's really a thing?! Yes, it is!! DJ Connection is so organized and made it stress-free for me. Dante was so awesome too. He checked in with me honestly just to see how I was doing. Like he just genuinely cared but on top of that, he knocked it out of the park music-wise. Everyone had so much fun!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome DJ!

We absolutely loved using DJ Connections for our wedding reception! We were a little nervous because we didn't know who our actual DJ would be until we arrived at the venue - the way the company works is they have a handful of people "on deck" to work your wedding in case something happens in which one of them is unable to attend. Communication was mostly all over the phone, which we didn't mind. DJ Connections was very flexible and adaptable to what we wanted. They let you have a "must play" and "do not play " list as well as submit all of the songs you would like. Our DJ was very energetic and kept the crowd alive - so much fun!! The perfect mix of slow and fast songs and he did a great job reading the room. Additional plus - he was very patient with all of the kids at our wedding who kept trying to steal the mic - oops! Overall great experience and 10/10 would recommend. Great value for your money too!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Megan · Married on 05/19/2019

Had the best night!

Always had great communication

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle Bruns · Married on 05/19/2019

Very impressed with our DJ

Cam from DJ connection was great! He played great music and made the party last all night. We were a little nervous about not selecting our exact DJ, but I think it turned out better than if we had picked someone specifically! He also knew the venue very well (he has DJ'd there many times in the past) which made the whole thing a lot easier! Everyone at DJ connection was easy to work with and it was nice having an online portal to submit everything we wanted (and didn't want). We were very impressed!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Debbie

Jordan Woodward · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn't Have Asked for anything Better

DJ Connection was so easy to work with and kept in contact with the bride and groom until the end of their wedding. The DJ kept them on schedule, while entertaining all the guests and getting them involved. I would definitely recommend DJ Connection for any event. I give them 25 stars!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Magellan · Married on 04/27/2019

Very Personable and FUN

We LOVED working with DK Connection! They are very organized, thorough, have a huge database of music, and if they don't have something you want they will buy it. DJ Ryan was so much fun and made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/23/2019

Fun time!!!

If you are looking for a DJ who will completely make your entire wedding the most fun, then you need DJ connection! Every single person we talked to was amazing! Jordan was our DJ at the wedding and he was out there dancing with us and was so lively on the mic! We could not have asked for a better DJ! We had a playlist fit for everyone at our wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Mariam · Married on 03/22/2019

Best DJ Ever!

I was so very happy with the DJ. She was outgoing, fun and all together amazing. I would recommend them everytime!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 03/16/2019

An experience we will never forget!

We would like to start by saying thank you to Mike who DJ'd our wedding. First of all, the entire team was in contact with us from the very beginning. Every call and question was answered immediately. They made sure everything went perfectly from the start. During our event, we had several changes and Mike rolled with the punches and took every change with a smile. He was beyond incredible. He even walked up to us several times throughout the night to offer us a drink and make sure everything was going well. He was polite, kind, upbeat, awesome, and honestly, one of the best people we have ever met. He checked in with us about certain things to make sure everything was perfect and because of him, it all was! This company is beyond anything we could have imagined. They played all the songs we put on our must play list and nothing we put on our do not play list. He made sure the timeline went according to plan and went above and beyond our expectations when it came to jumping in to help. Mike, we will never forget you or the DJ Connection team. We really feel like you guys are part of the family.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    DJ Connection 11
  • Shelbi

Shelbi Lara · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing experience

We had a terrific experience with DJ Connection. Every person we interacted with was fantastic! They were quick to respond, answered every question we had, and they had great energy from the very beginning. The planning process was easy, and the online account to manage songs and schedules was so easy and helpful. Our DJ was GREAT. He was friendly, outgoing, and did everything beyond our standards. The music and speakers were clear, and you could understand every word that was said. The music selection was great! They made us feel at ease before the wedding and there were absolutely no hiccups. The pricing was phenomenal and the best we received. They also have a great referral program, and we received our referral award IMMEDIATELY after another couple booked with them and mentioned our name. I will recommend them to everyone I can!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Ashley Guzman · Married on 02/17/2019

Great Experience!

We used DJ Connection for our wedding and our overall experience was great. They were very responsive and helpful through the whole process. Not only do you have someone live that you can talk to, but there is also the online portal that made everything very easy. The DJ on the day of the wedding was great to work with! He helped to keep the vibe of the day going and everyone had a great time out on the dance floor. He was also very accommodating to any last minute changes that were made. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Stancey

Stancey · Married on 02/09/2019

Great DJ service

DJ connection was great from the 1st time we met with them. They made sure through out the entire process that my new wife and I were happy with the way things were going. The DJ kept the guess dancing with great line dance music plus he made sure must play list music was played. We loved that he got on the dance floor and pumped the guest up.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Chrissy · Married on 02/02/2019

We loved our awesome DJ

DJ Austin was on point! We made fun of his upfront speech to bridesmaids but at end understood why he did it. He kept the party going and on point and on time! He made sure everything was communicated before during and after!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Shea

Shea · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome DJ

I highly recommend DJ Connection. They are very organized in the whole process. Our DJ was super fun and played our playlist and mixed in a few inter songs, it was perfect! He kept the dance floor full!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Elizabeth Draper · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding DJ

We booked DJ connections at the Nashville Pink Wedding show and come the big day we were super happy with our decision. We changed our song lists multiple times via their convenient online system. They called to verify everything a week or two before the big day to ensure our selections were correct. Our fabulous DJ of the evening was Ryan and he was amazing!! He got there hours before the ceremony to make sure there was plenty of time to set up before any guest arrived. He had multiple choices for the officiants microphone for the ceremony which was great. Mostly every special song we wanted was perfect - however if there is a specific version of a song you are thinking make sure to specify that. (We did have one song that was indeed correct but we had been listening to a different version when we picked it so were confused for a second). Other than that very minor hiccup, which Ryan was super apologetic for even though there was no need to, everything was wonderful! Ryan was able to read the crowd and determine when we needed more upbeat songs and always checked up my husband or I when there were request to go off our approved list. The sound was great and all the toast/announcements throughout the night were well heard. We highly recommend DJ connections and booking them early at a wedding show to take advantage of their deals. Thank you for making our special day so memorable. - The Drapers

Sent on 02/03/2019

Kristen · Married on 01/04/2019

Fantastic experience

We used DJ Connection for our wedding in Dallas and their entire team was GREAT! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019