DJ Chuck Webb Reviews

18 | Ambridge, PA

18 Reviews for DJ Chuck Webb

18 DJ Chuck Webb Reviews

Heather · Married on 08/12/2016

He's very easy to work with and flexible with your needs. He gives you great options to work with and is willing to do things to make your day unique. Totally worth it!!

Paula · Married on 07/01/2016

Good value with all the extras. Worked well with other vendors. Great for taking care of my special request. Wide variety of music on our list and he got it all.

Stacy · Married on 06/24/2016

Everyone cannot say enough about chuck webb! WOW! He was absolutely amazing!!! Our guests were up dancing and having a great time the entire night!! The dance floor was always full. I am still hearing compliments about our music and how much fun everyone had! Thank you again chuck!! Your the BEST!!

Mara · Married on 10/25/2015

Chuck did a great job and we were very happy with everything on our wedding day. We had suggestions before hand of what we liked and he used it to include similar music and we all had a great time dancing. Things were a bit chaotic and he was very patient with us as we were running around. I would definitely recommend him for any event!!!!

Melinda · Married on 07/12/2014

My husband and I held our reception at The Fez in Hopewell township. I'm so glad that we chose Chuck Webb as our D.J. He was very professional and easy to reach in the days before the reception. He was also very kind and attentive to our needs. He had us fill out an online form which was very easy to use and thorough. He made good choices throughout the night - including songs to please both the older and younger crowds. I was so happy with the number of guests on the dance floor throughout the night. He was also very careful to follow the schedule that I had set up for him (entrance, organized dances, bouquet toss, dollar dance, etc.) Towards the end of the night, we asked Chuck to extend the party another half hour (for a small fee) and he agreed. We had a great time! Chuck is experienced, flexible, and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

christine · Married on 06/27/2014

D.J Chuck was great he even found our ceremony music that was non traditional

Chuck Webb was awesome! He kept everyone dancing and was extremely professional!

He did a great job at playing our requests and keeping our guests entertained. He was very accommodating and a real pleasure to work with.

Cheyenna · Married on 01/25/2014

We have known DJ Chuck Webb for a long time. He is an awesome DJ and had our wedding guests dancing the whole night long!! They loved him and his song list! We worked with him in designing a monogram for the reception venue as well. He was formally dressed and interacted with guests all night long! :)

Rachael · Married on 10/05/2013

We recently used Chuck Webb as our DJ for our October wedding. Chuck was awesome!! He did such a great job playing the music that we like and keeping everyone dancing all night. He worked with us to incorporate different things into our reception and really exceeded our expectations. We asked him to help coordinate a PSU picture with the photographer, as my husband and I and most of our guests attended PSU. After calling all the PSUers to the dance floor, he played Zombie Nation, one of Penn State's popular stadium songs. We didn't even think to tell him to play it. He just knew and the whole crowd went crazy!! He was so easy to work with and very affordable. I will definitely, and have already, recommended him to others. We couldn't have made a better decision when choosing our wedding DJ.

Ken · Married on 08/11/2013

DJ Chuck Webb was fantastic! He provided free up-lighting because we were married on a Sunday and he also provided ceremony equipment, he was terrific to work with, played almost all of the songs we requested and also took requests from wedding guests. He was extremely professional and we were thrilled to have him at our wedding!

Laura · Married on 06/29/2013

Chuck Webb was awesome. He had the guests dancing all night. Very professional! Met with him before the wedding! Very reasonably priced! Did some uplighting and a photo slideshow, which were both perfect for the day! I would definitely recommend Chuck to friends and family!

• Terrah

Terrah · Married on 09/15/2012

Dj Chuck Webb is the best Dj ever. He made our wedding with his new lighting gourgous, played all the music we listed, made everyone have such a awesome time, a time we will never forget ever! Thank you so much!!!

Crystal · Married on 11/05/2010

Chuck was one of the best DJ's I have ever heard. He provided music for our ceremony and reception. Very affordable... Well worth the money. He was very easy to work with, majority of the planning was done via internet. He followed my do not play list and even provided equipment so the groom could sing. I promise you the dance floor will not be empty if Chuck is DJ'ing.

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Chuck Webb did a fantastic job. He played the normal popular songs plus some more current songs that are on the top 40. He didn't really play from the list that we put together all that much. I recall only a few songs from that list actually being played. We did tell him to use his judgement and play the crowd, it just would have been nice to hear more of the songs we actually picked. I'm sure he was just using his professional judgment to keep the crowd dancing, which worked! Everyone told me what a fantastic time they had. I'm sure if I said to only play the songs we picked, he absolutely would have. He really did do an amazing job and was super professional. He had an extensive list of songs to choose from, some nice playlists to help you out, he played the correct songs we chose for our special moments, he took the cues from me of when to move on to the next event, he pronounced everyone's name correctly, and really did a perfect job for a perfect price. Anyone would be happy and have a brilliant time if you hire Chuck. Thank you!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

Chuck was great to work with. We mainly communicated via email which was convenient. He had the party going ALL night. Hardly any of my guests sat down at all once the party got started.

Chuck called me to prior to review my itinerary and ensure we were on the same page. Everything went off without a hitch! Perfect evening!

Cait · Married on 06/30/2017

3.5

Chuck was awesome! He got the crowd up and dancing as soon as the boring stuff was done. Great music and awesome introductions. I highly recommend him!

DJ Chuck Webb 1

3.0

Great music, he did not let anyone talk him into playing songs off our do not play list! I actually completely forgot about the bouquet/garter toss; luckily he reminded me.

Extremely efficient; His Web site allows you to fill out all your information, select certain songs you definitely want played, all the special songs you needed played (first dance, cake cutting, etc) and create a "do not play list" He also contacted us a few days prior to the event to go over everything and even made sure he had the correct pronunciation for the wedding party's names.