DJ Chuck Webb Reviews

1 User photo

• Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing DJ!

DJ Chuck Webb kept our guests out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! We received so many compliments about the awesome mix of music he played and even had a guest ask us for his playlist! He also took the time to help me create a song mix for the father daughter dance. There were a few times that it was hard to hear his announcements but that could have been because we had loud guests :). We also really appreciate that DJ Chuck Webb keeps his prices affordable. Overall we highly recommend!!
  • Holly
    Holly S. Married on 05/21/2021

Highly Recommend

Chuck is great to work with! Super friendly, good communication, and it was a great playlist for our wedding. He was even kind enough to supply the mic for the officiant for our ceremony.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/23/2020

Dj Chuck Webb

Chuck was a great dj! he definitely kept everyone on the dance floor all night!
  • Ethan
    Ethan C. Married on 08/07/2020

Great Wedding DJ!

Chuck was an amazing DJ and worked with us to make sure all of the songs we wanted to hear were played. He even tracked down a weird children's song (Tooty Ta by Dr Jean) that we used as a line dance! He couldn't have been nicer or more professional, and I would certainly recommend him to anybody looking for a great wedding DJ!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 02/22/2020

So glad we chose him

Our wedding was a couple of days ago and I can't say enough to praise Chuck Webb. Everything he did was perfect; from the ceremony, to announcing, to choosing the best mix of songs based on the few we had requested. The dance floor was never empty. Everyone had a great time. He even asked about our first dance song choice so he could mention why we chose it before we danced..which is something I had been meaning to do but forgot. I highly recommend him.

Thank you!!!
    Emily T. Married on 11/30/2019

The best DJ ever!!!

Chuck was simply the best. I had a lot of requests as far as do not play lists, please play lists, a length of a dancing song, and he certainly accommodated that. He was super professional and polite. He knows what he is doing and I trusted him from the very beginning of my planning. He is the best you can get in the Pittsburgh area for sure. I can’t say enough good things about him and his style! We have a large dancing crowd and he kept them dancing all night until the end!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 10/19/2019

He is amazing!

We are so glad we went with DJ chuck Webb!! He kept everyone on the dance floor and he had a kind smiling face the whole night! I highly recommend him!
    Heather Married on 08/12/2016
    He's very easy to work with and flexible with your needs. He gives you great options to work with and is willing to do things to make your day unique. Totally worth it!!
    Paula Married on 07/01/2016
    Good value with all the extras. Worked well with other vendors. Great for taking care of my special request. Wide variety of music on our list and he got it all.
    Stacy Married on 06/24/2016
    Everyone cannot say enough about chuck webb! WOW! He was absolutely amazing!!! Our guests were up dancing and having a great time the entire night!! The dance floor was always full. I am still hearing compliments about our music and how much fun everyone had! Thank you again chuck!! Your the BEST!!
    Mara Married on 10/25/2015
    Chuck did a great job and we were very happy with everything on our wedding day. We had suggestions before hand of what we liked and he used it to include similar music and we all had a great time dancing. Things were a bit chaotic and he was very patient with us as we were running around. I would definitely recommend him for any event!!!!
    Melinda Married on 07/12/2014
    My husband and I held our reception at The Fez in Hopewell township. I'm so glad that we chose Chuck Webb as our D.J. He was very professional and easy to reach in the days before the reception. He was also very kind and attentive to our needs. He had us fill out an online form which was very easy to use and thorough. He made good choices throughout the night - including songs to please both the older and younger crowds. I was so happy with the number of guests on the dance floor throughout the night. He was also very careful to follow the schedule that I had set up for him (entrance, organized dances, bouquet toss, dollar dance, etc.) Towards the end of the night, we asked Chuck to extend the party another half hour (for a small fee) and he agreed. We had a great time! Chuck is experienced, flexible, and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
    Christine Married on 06/27/2014
    D.J Chuck was great he even found our ceremony music that was non traditional
  • User1639403 2+ years ago
    Chuck Webb was awesome! He kept everyone dancing and was extremely professional!
  • User1716517 2+ years ago
    He did a great job at playing our requests and keeping our guests entertained. He was very accommodating and a real pleasure to work with.
    Cheyenna Married on 01/25/2014
    We have known DJ Chuck Webb for a long time. He is an awesome DJ and had our wedding guests dancing the whole night long!! They loved him and his song list! We worked with him in designing a monogram for the reception venue as well. He was formally dressed and interacted with guests all night long! :)
    Rachael Married on 10/05/2013
    We recently used Chuck Webb as our DJ for our October wedding. Chuck was awesome!! He did such a great job playing the music that we like and keeping everyone dancing all night. He worked with us to incorporate different things into our reception and really exceeded our expectations. We asked him to help coordinate a PSU picture with the photographer, as my husband and I and most of our guests attended PSU. After calling all the PSUers to the dance floor, he played Zombie Nation, one of Penn State's popular stadium songs. We didn't even think to tell him to play it. He just knew and the whole crowd went crazy!! He was so easy to work with and very affordable. I will definitely, and have already, recommended him to others. We couldn't have made a better decision when choosing our wedding DJ.
    Ken Married on 08/11/2013
    DJ Chuck Webb was fantastic! He provided free up-lighting because we were married on a Sunday and he also provided ceremony equipment, he was terrific to work with, played almost all of the songs we requested and also took requests from wedding guests. He was extremely professional and we were thrilled to have him at our wedding!
    Laura Married on 06/29/2013
    Chuck Webb was awesome. He had the guests dancing all night. Very professional! Met with him before the wedding! Very reasonably priced! Did some uplighting and a photo slideshow, which were both perfect for the day! I would definitely recommend Chuck to friends and family!
  • Terrah
    Terrah Married on 09/15/2012
    Dj Chuck Webb is the best Dj ever. He made our wedding with his new lighting gourgous, played all the music we listed, made everyone have such a awesome time, a time we will never forget ever! Thank you so much!!!
    Crystal Married on 11/05/2010
    Chuck was one of the best DJ's I have ever heard. He provided music for our ceremony and reception. Very affordable... Well worth the money. He was very easy to work with, majority of the planning was done via internet. He followed my do not play list and even provided equipment so the groom could sing. I promise you the dance floor will not be empty if Chuck is DJ'ing.
    Kelly Married on 08/29/2015
    DJ Chuck Webb did a fantastic job. He played the normal popular songs plus some more current songs that are on the top 40. He didn't really play from the list that we put together all that much. I recall only a few songs from that list actually being played. We did tell him to use his judgement and play the crowd, it just would have been nice to hear more of the songs we actually picked. I'm sure he was just using his professional judgment to keep the crowd dancing, which worked! Everyone told me what a fantastic time they had. I'm sure if I said to only play the songs we picked, he absolutely would have. He really did do an amazing job and was super professional. He had an extensive list of songs to choose from, some nice playlists to help you out, he played the correct songs we chose for our special moments, he took the cues from me of when to move on to the next event, he pronounced everyone's name correctly, and really did a perfect job for a perfect price. Anyone would be happy and have a brilliant time if you hire Chuck. Thank you!!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/10/2011
    Chuck was great to work with. We mainly communicated via email which was convenient. He had the party going ALL night. Hardly any of my guests sat down at all once the party got started.

Chuck called me to prior to review my itinerary and ensure we were on the same page. Everything went off without a hitch! Perfect evening!
    Cait Married on 06/30/2017
    Chuck was awesome! He got the crowd up and dancing as soon as the boring stuff was done. Great music and awesome introductions. I highly recommend him!
  • User1218003 2+ years ago
    Great music, he did not let anyone talk him into playing songs off our do not play list! I actually completely forgot about the bouquet/garter toss; luckily he reminded me.

Extremely efficient; His Web site allows you to fill out all your information, select certain songs you definitely want played, all the special songs you needed played (first dance, cake cutting, etc) and create a "do not play list" He also contacted us a few days prior to the event to go over everything and even made sure he had the correct pronunciation for the wedding party's names.