DJ Chuck Noel Reviews

17 Reviews for DJ Chuck Noel

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ!

Chuck was the abouslte best! Everyone was out on the dance floor the entire night!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

DJ Chuck Noel's reply:

Kaitlyn,

Thank you so much for the nice review ! I wish you and Carl the best as you begin your lives together as husband and wife. I hope you will keep e mind for anyone you may know who needs my DJ services !

Chuck
  • Abbie

Abbie Lesieur · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Great DJ Who Understands the Bride and Grooms Taste

I hired Chuck for my September 14, 2019 wedding after every DJ we knew was already booked. I was hesitant about hiring a DJ that I had never seen at a wedding before, but Chuck had great reviews and I liked that he has been doing this for years! He was so easy to talk to and always quick to respond to any of my questions, he even made himself available to meet with us when we asked. He offered his services to us for the rehearsal, just because. He was not in your face yelling at the guests to dance, which we appreciated, but he still got the crowd dancing all night long. He really understood what my husband and I were looking for in music and our guests loved him. I can not recommend him enough. I am so happy I found him on here.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Shannon Odonnell · Married on 07/09/2019

Chuck was awesome!

Chuck was the perfect DJ for our wedding at Church Landing! He did an excellent job MC'ing throughout the night and his music selection was on point. Once the first song came on all of our guests were on the dance floor and it seemed as if no one sat down until the last song was played! Thank you for making our day perfect :)

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2018

Perfect DJ for our Perfect Day!

DJ Chuckie was AMAZING from the first phone call to following up throughout the process. He was understanding about timelines and even helped make suggestions about the flow of the evening. It was such a relief knowing that he was able to take over and MC our perfect night. It would not have been the same without him. I would 100% recommend him for any wedding or party. He kept the evening flowing and everyone on the dance floor the whole night!!
    Thank you so much Chuckie for helping making our wedding perfect!!
    Kimmi and Mike - 10/15/18

Sent on 02/01/2019

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

Chuck did an amazing job DJing our 9/15/2018 wedding! He was such a nice cool guy to work with, and the day of he was professional and read our guests like a book! We talked with him a few times before the big day and he answered all of our questions and helped us plan out the details - like how tables would be called up and how we wanted to be introduced. On the day of he helped us with the last minute details and then gave our guests a great party. He listened to our suggested and do not plays, but also was able to read our crowd and keep the dance floor going all night. He was a true professional and such a great guy to work with - we highly recommend Chuck!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Beth · event on 10/14/2017

My experience with Chuck has been amazing from the first phone call to the very last song he played at the event. He was professional, listened to all my requests and concerns, played the best music that was danceable for kids and adults, had music games lined up for the kids, kept everyone interested and had the best attitude and energy fit for a great party. Highly recommend him and will use him again in the future!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Paula · Married on 09/23/2017

SO MUCH FUN!!! 09/23/2017: We hired DJ Chuck for our wedding. He was amazing. He worked well with the Inn on Newfound Lake to be sure he was in sync with them. Thoughtful and professional. Music that I had requested for certain parts of the wedding were played right on cue. He also kept us in the loop and let me know what was coming up next. Thanks goodness because I was so busy being present in the day! My sisters through a few twists into his night and he switched the music up without a hesitation. We danced all night long!! Thanks Chuck for an awesome day!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Luke · Married on 09/03/2017

Chuck was fantastic! My wife and I got married over Labor Day weekend a few months ago. We did not have a lot of information for Chuck and he was able to listen to what we liked and create a custom experience for us. From picking the song our bridal parties walked out to, to providing great intros throughout the night, it was a fantastic expierence.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Richard · Married on 07/01/2017

Chuck was the perfect DJ. I met him at a friend's wedding the year before and I knew he had to be the DJ at our wedding because everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night. Chuck gets a sense of the couple to figure out what music to play and he did a mix of the classics for our parents' generation and the current top 40s for us and everyone was raving about him afterwards.

Chuck was flexible to our requests and he did a great job coordinating with our venue beforehand. He also provided all the sound equipment, which was superb for a windy ceremony!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kayleigh · event on 05/21/2017

Chuck has been the DJ for ALL of our High School Proms for over 15 years! He is a consummate professional who works incredibly hard for his clients. He takes immense pride in what he does, and it shows in the quality of everything he is involved in. If you are planning an event, wedding, or party and you are looking for a reliable DJ, this is your man! I cannot say enough good things about him. We are a very small school with a small budget, and we are so lucky to have found someone as reliable and caring as Chuck.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Barbara · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely outstanding! Chuck was the DJ at my daughter's wedding. He worked with her for songs to be played, worked with the photographer for timing of events at the reception, but most importantly, kept all of us on the dance floor until the end. He is personable and professional! Do not hesitate to hire him for your wedding or party!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Chuck was very professional! He went out of his way to meet us at our venue although it wasn't close to where he lived. We immediately felt comfortable with him. We were concerned because my fiance and I have a "do not play list" which are song under no circumstances do we want played. DJ Chuck assured us that he likes to know not only the must plays, but must not plays as it helps him to know our guests and our night. I've heard great things from friends and can't wait to have him there for our special night!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/20/2016

We hired Chuck to DJ for our wedding and provide the music for our ceremony, and we couldn't be happier that we did! Chuck came highly recommended by our venue, and they weren't kidding: Chuck knows his stuff! I had no idea what songs to play for the ceremony, but Chuck nailed it (with zero input from me). When I told him an hour before the ceremony that we were going to have an extra couple items on the agenda, he easily accommodated me and picked the perfect songs to accent the moment. But best of all, he kept us dancing all night! He read the mood of the dance floor perfectly and got even the poorest of dancers (me) to dance the night away. Nothing sets the mood of a wedding more than the music, and I couldn't have picked a better DJ. Now I just need an excuse to hire him again! Anyone up for a summer dance party?

Sent on 09/22/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/02/2015

Very easy to work with. Very professional and able to keep everyone on the dance floor. Could not have done better!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/06/2014

DJ Chuck Noel was the perfect choice for our wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor, he really could feel the crowd. He was extremely professional and worked well with the venue on communication on timing of events. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Chuck did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony and reception. He was so accommodating and worked with us to make sure he had everything set up for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception (which were all in different locations within the venue). He was extremely professional and helped us make a list of all the songs we needed to decide beforehand. He was very respectful of our do not play list, and accommodated all of our requests as well as our guests requests! We had two guests tell us after the wedding that they were extremely impressed with Chuck, especially how the music was the perfect volume during each part of the event. They both noted that the volume during the ceremony was perfect because it was loud enough to hear well and really feel the music, and that during the cocktail hour and reception it was loud enough to hear but low enough to maintain conversations. I think this is a subtle point, but the fact that multiple people came to us to compliment this says a lot about how great his services were. Chuck was also super fun and even came in with a limbo stick at one point when we were trying to improvise with a belt! Our dance floor was absolutely packed with guests of all ages for the entire 2+ hours of dancing... the best dance floor I have seen at any wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/09/2010

Easy to work with and the least expensive in our area. DJ Chuck Noel provided a professional experience that lasted all night long.

Sent on 10/26/2010