DJ Chuck Noel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Caroline
    Caroline A. Married on 09/11/2021

Fantastic Service

We hired Chuck to be the DJ for our Wedding and couldn't not have been happier. He exceeded our expectations. Had all the music we wanted ready and the crowed loved it, We danced for about 4 hours straight! Fabulous time, Great communication and didn't have to worry at all about my ceremony music either as he took care of that as well. Highly recommend
    Heather U. Married on 07/24/2021

Stress-free DJ!!!

Chuck was absolutely amazing and flawless with our wedding!!! He knew when and how to play certain songs, his energy was right where we needed it because our people love to dance :) I didn’t have a worry in the world when it came to song choices and level of sound! Thanks Chuck, you’re amazing!!!
    George P. Married on 06/06/2021

Chuck Noel DJ!

I have known Chuck for over 35 years. He's a solid DJ. When my daughter was looking for a DJ this past year, I reached out to Chuck who luckily had her wedding date available. The rest is history. Chuck handled it all with professionalism and of course a ton of Fun! We danced all night. Chuck made it very enjoyable. Highly recommended!
  • Gabby
    Gabby S. Married on 06/05/2021

Big thank you to Chuck!

Chuck came recommended to me by my coworker that said he did a fantastic job at her wedding. She gave me his phone number and all it took was one phone call for us to decide he was the guy! My fiancé and I both felt he understood what we were looking for, and would do a great job. He also was SO accommodating with us when we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid. He kept communications short, and to the point, which for me was a HUGE plus! It meant we both understood what we were looking for, and were on the same page with all the wedding details.

The week before the wedding, I sent him a list of all the music. There wasn’t one song he couldn’t do! He even shortened some for us per my request. He went above and beyond by coming to our rehearsal, where he played the music as we all walked down the aisle and practiced. I don’t believe most DJs will do this, and I really appreciated him showing up for that.

On the day of the wedding, he showed up in professional attire, on time, and did a great job the whole evening! Our guests continue to tell us that the music we had was great. I highly recommend DJ Chuck for anyone planning their big day!

(Also, he is very affordable! I know that’s a question that a lot will be wondering. In all of my researching, he is the most affordable option we found.)
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ!

Chuck was the abouslte best! Everyone was out on the dance floor the entire night!!!

DJ Chuck Noel's reply:

Kaitlyn,

Thank you so much for the nice review ! I wish you and Carl the best as you begin your lives together as husband and wife. I hope you will keep e mind for anyone you may know who needs my DJ services !

Chuck
  • Cara
    Cara K. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing DJ

DJ Chuck Noel was amazing! I was one of those brides that was nervous to have someone DJ my wedding when I never met them face to face but Chuck was there every step of the way if I had any question. He was recommended by our wedding venue and was so appreciative of them to have even used his name. When I met Chuck the day of the wedding we clicked immediately and I knew the night was going to go smooth because of his outgoing personality. Chuck kept everyone on the dance floor and he really had patience with me when I sent him 500 songs that I wanted played. (Clearly we didn't have enough time for them all) I highly recommenced using DJ Chuck Noel!
    Melissa Married on 09/12/2020

Pick Chuck!!!

We can’t recommend Chuck enough!! We had a destination wedding in Jackson during COVID. We had only spoken to Chuck over the phone but we immediately clicked with him. We had considered one of those DJ’s that work with a larger group but we’re so thankful we went with Chuck. He was so accessible throughout the planning process and offered to help us with anything we needed. During the wedding Chuck checked in with us a few times but we just kind of let him do his thing. It was the perfect amount of communication. The dancing didn’t stop the entire night and he was so good at reading the room and what songs to play next. We got so many compliments on how much fun people had at the wedding and it’s thanks to Chuck. We were so happy with how everything went.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 08/22/2020

Pleasure to work with

We had the pleasure to work with DJ Chuck Noel for our wedding that was on 8/22/2020. He took care of everything the day of which made the day so much easier for us. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night and we all had a blast! Thank you, Chuck!
  • Karoll
    Karoll V. Married on 08/14/2020

Chuck is awesome! Worth every penny!

DJ Chuck was absolutely awesome. My wife and I DIYed our entire wedding so when it came to picking a DJ we wanted somebody who would handle everything. Chuck was so easy to work with and talk to. He honored all of our wishes and kept the party going. We will recommend him a million times over!
  • Abbie
    Abbie L. Married on 02/09/2020

Great DJ Who Understands the Bride and Grooms Taste

I hired Chuck for my September 14, 2019 wedding after every DJ we knew was already booked. I was hesitant about hiring a DJ that I had never seen at a wedding before, but Chuck had great reviews and I liked that he has been doing this for years! He was so easy to talk to and always quick to respond to any of my questions, he even made himself available to meet with us when we asked. He offered his services to us for the rehearsal, just because. He was not in your face yelling at the guests to dance, which we appreciated, but he still got the crowd dancing all night long. He really understood what my husband and I were looking for in music and our guests loved him. I can not recommend him enough. I am so happy I found him on here.
  • Meredith
    Meredith Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing and Professional DJ - highly recommend

DJ Chuck was absolutely amazing. From our first contact here on wedding wire and his quick response, to emails back and forth before the wedding, to the big day itself he was outstanding and professional throughout! He was great on the wedding day, everything came out perfectly - even better than we could have even envisioned. He stuck to the timeline, played the songs we wanted, and made sure everything ran smoothly! I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Chuck for any wedding ceremony, wedding reception, or party of any sort. He did both our ceremony and reception and we are beyond thrilled with how well he did and how personable he was!
    Tracey B. Married on 11/10/2019

Best Decision We Made

We hired DJ Chuck Noel for our wedding on November 10, 2019. From the moment we booked him, he was responsive, friendly, professional, helpful, and enthusiastic about our event. He gave us wonderful tips, ideas and guidance throughout the song selection process and for the event schedule. Throughout the entire wedding, he worked so well with the staff at our venue, and he got the whole crowd of all different ages completely hyped up. He was very intuitive with our guests and seemed to play exactly what everyone was hoping to hear because our crowd was on the dancefloor the entire night. Our guests told us that they had the most fun at our wedding out of all the others they have been to because they had never danced so much before. Hiring DJ Chuck Noel for your event is a decision you won’t regret! Thank you Chuck for the memories that our guests and ourselves will have forever.
  • Wendy
    Wendy S. Married on 10/20/2019

Outstanding DJ!

Chuck was such a pleasure to work with. He communicated well and listen to our ideas and the music that we liked. My husband and I have very different tastes in music and Chuck was able to incorporate everything and everybody had a wonderful time and raved about the music. I am so happy we chose him to DJ our wedding. He is fantastic and a pleasure to work with
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie M. Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Chuck for the win!

We chose Chuck for our 10/12/19 wedding at the Common Man Inn in Claremont, NH based on all his great previous reviews and he lived up to all of them! In the months leading up to the big day he was available for phone calls, texts, and emails about everything from music to awesome suggestions on the timeline of the wedding day. He even met us for lunch so we could meet face to face and get to know each other before hand! When the big day did arrive, Chuck provided music for the ceremony (where he had a lapel mic available for the officiant which was great), cocktail hour, and reception. The music was on point with the vibe we wanted and our friends and family were out on the dance floor all night!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Chuck is the best!

DJ Chuck came highly recommended to us through a co-worker and we're so glad that we chose to work with him for our wedding! He was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process of planning our big day. Chuck was very responsive to any/all questions that we had and we really appreciated all of his guidance in letting us know exactly what he needed from us. We were also able to send him a few different playlists of songs we liked and he made sure we had all the music we wanted for the cocktail hour and the reception. Everyone at our wedding had such great things to say about Chuck and the great job he did. Not only is he great at what he does, but he is also an outstanding guy. With all the chaos that comes with planning a wedding, DJ Chuck was incredibly easy to work with.
    Scott B. Married on 07/27/2019

Chuck did a great job!!

DJ Chuck was great!
    I’ve known Chuck for 30 years!
    He was the local DJ in and around the Plymouth State University campus in the 80’s and 90’s .
    Many years later we attended a 25 th wedding anniversary for friends and Chuck was there music man...
    We hired him to DJ our wedding this past July..
    He did an amazing job!!
    Thanks Chuck
    Scott & Tammy Bishop
    Holderness NH
    Shannon O. Married on 07/09/2019

Chuck was awesome!

Chuck was the perfect DJ for our wedding at Church Landing! He did an excellent job MC'ing throughout the night and his music selection was on point. Once the first song came on all of our guests were on the dance floor and it seemed as if no one sat down until the last song was played! Thank you for making our day perfect :)
    Kimberly Married on 10/15/2018

Perfect DJ for our Perfect Day!

DJ Chuckie was AMAZING from the first phone call to following up throughout the process. He was understanding about timelines and even helped make suggestions about the flow of the evening. It was such a relief knowing that he was able to take over and MC our perfect night. It would not have been the same without him. I would 100% recommend him for any wedding or party. He kept the evening flowing and everyone on the dance floor the whole night!!
    Thank you so much Chuckie for helping making our wedding perfect!!
    Kimmi and Mike - 10/15/18
    Christine Married on 09/15/2018
    Chuck did an amazing job DJing our 9/15/2018 wedding! He was such a nice cool guy to work with, and the day of he was professional and read our guests like a book! We talked with him a few times before the big day and he answered all of our questions and helped us plan out the details - like how tables would be called up and how we wanted to be introduced. On the day of he helped us with the last minute details and then gave our guests a great party. He listened to our suggested and do not plays, but also was able to read our crowd and keep the dance floor going all night. He was a true professional and such a great guy to work with - we highly recommend Chuck!
    Beth Event on: 10/14/2017
    My experience with Chuck has been amazing from the first phone call to the very last song he played at the event. He was professional, listened to all my requests and concerns, played the best music that was danceable for kids and adults, had music games lined up for the kids, kept everyone interested and had the best attitude and energy fit for a great party. Highly recommend him and will use him again in the future!
    Paula Married on 09/23/2017
    SO MUCH FUN!!! 09/23/2017: We hired DJ Chuck for our wedding. He was amazing. He worked well with the Inn on Newfound Lake to be sure he was in sync with them. Thoughtful and professional. Music that I had requested for certain parts of the wedding were played right on cue. He also kept us in the loop and let me know what was coming up next. Thanks goodness because I was so busy being present in the day! My sisters through a few twists into his night and he switched the music up without a hesitation. We danced all night long!! Thanks Chuck for an awesome day!
    Luke Married on 09/03/2017
    Chuck was fantastic! My wife and I got married over Labor Day weekend a few months ago. We did not have a lot of information for Chuck and he was able to listen to what we liked and create a custom experience for us. From picking the song our bridal parties walked out to, to providing great intros throughout the night, it was a fantastic expierence.
    Richard Married on 07/01/2017
    Chuck was the perfect DJ. I met him at a friend's wedding the year before and I knew he had to be the DJ at our wedding because everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night. Chuck gets a sense of the couple to figure out what music to play and he did a mix of the classics for our parents' generation and the current top 40s for us and everyone was raving about him afterwards.

Chuck was flexible to our requests and he did a great job coordinating with our venue beforehand. He also provided all the sound equipment, which was superb for a windy ceremony!
    Kayleigh Event on: 05/21/2017
    Chuck has been the DJ for ALL of our High School Proms for over 15 years! He is a consummate professional who works incredibly hard for his clients. He takes immense pride in what he does, and it shows in the quality of everything he is involved in. If you are planning an event, wedding, or party and you are looking for a reliable DJ, this is your man! I cannot say enough good things about him. We are a very small school with a small budget, and we are so lucky to have found someone as reliable and caring as Chuck.
    Barbara Married on 09/17/2016
    Absolutely outstanding! Chuck was the DJ at my daughter's wedding. He worked with her for songs to be played, worked with the photographer for timing of events at the reception, but most importantly, kept all of us on the dance floor until the end. He is personable and professional! Do not hesitate to hire him for your wedding or party!