dj christopher hart Reviews

dj christopher hart View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
    Betsy A. Married on 08/27/2021

Bravo - Best Time Ever!

COVID wasn’t going to hold this party down! Chris was great from the start when we first met on a conference call, all the way to the end when it was last dance! He’s super organized, easy-going but yet knows how to throw a party! The way he blends music together and the remixes he does kept the dance floor pack!
    Courtney B. Married on 07/31/2021

10/10 Would Recommend

Chris is extremely easy to work with, professional, and made the entire process effortless! His online portal for song requests and timeline was easy to use. He really takes the time to get to know his clients and their requests. You can tell he does not do this because it is just a "job", but he is truly passionate about it. Our wedding guests were very complimentary of Chris and the music selection as well!
  • Heather
    Heather C. Married on 07/10/2021

An Outstanding Choice

Chris is incredibly professional, extremely organized, and truly a master of his craft. Chris incorporated all of our music requests and livened up the reception with skillful mixing. From guest arrival to the ceremony to dinner and the reception, Chris made our whole day run smoothly. He is so detail oriented and will make sure all your bases are covered by using an online planning form and meeting with you before the big day. Our guests loved the online music request form and we loved being able to screen and create playlists prior to the wedding. We can’t thank Chris enough for being the thread that tied our perfect day together.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jennifer C. Married on 06/18/2021

Went Above & Beyond

I’m a time where we were all freaking out with COVID, Chris went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable! He was able to ease many of my fears by explaining how he’s adapted things to make them more COVID-safe (like additional microphones, cleaning them off after each person, etc.) and gave me overall pointers to make my guests feel more comfortable. He did amazing with the music in mixing everything together and really throwing a heck of a party! Bottom line, he’s the best around!
    Christopher S. Married on 06/12/2021

Awesome DJ

Chris DJ'd my best mans wedding and loved him there. From that point on my wife and I decided that we wanted Chris to be our DJ when we got married. Played all the songs that we requested, had the wedding run smoothly, coordinated with all the other vendors we had. Would 100% recommend him to anyone else who needs a DJ.
  • Brett
    Brett B. Married on 11/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Thorough & Enthusiastic Professional!

Chris is very THOROUGH, PROFESSIONAL & very ENTHUSIASTIC! He pays attention to details and has good advice, since he & his Dad have both done hundreds of Weddings, Parties, & other Non-Profit Gigs!!
    Jenn B. Married on 09/05/2020

So detail oriented!!

Chris is amazing at what he does! He has a super easy to use online form that allowed him to get many of the details needed and then met with us virtually to go over them all. He takes pride in what he does and genuinely cares about his clients. He asked us lots of questions and really catered to what we envisioned our day to me. Book with Chris, you won’t be disappointed!
    Samantha D. Married on 08/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision right from the start!

From the immediate moment we spoke, I knew Chris was the right decision! He’s very attentive to detail, wants the best for others and goes above and beyond to make that happen; and he delivers!!! You can’t go wrong with Chris!
    Emily C. Married on 07/04/2020

Great Wedding DJ

Chris Hart was very accommodating as our previously booked DJ told us he was no longer available to DJ our wedding 2 months before the wedding. Chris was very quick to respond, nice, professional, and helpful. He did a great job making announcements at our wedding and of course playing the music for both the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommended him to any friends getting married!
    Kimberly S. Married on 06/27/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! DJ Hart keeps the party going!!!

DJ Hart is top notch!! He added to the Magic of the Day!! He is more than a DJ!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing service

Chris was so wonderful to work with and very accommodating during all the covid craziness. He helped make my special day run smoothly.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 10/19/2019

Our October 2019 wedding

DJ Chris was an awesome choice for our wedding!
    He was very easy to work with and flexible during the planning process. He made sure we had a solid ceremony plan and that all of our favorite songs would be played during the night when we wanted them to be played.

He had everyone out on the dance floor and the last 30 minutes was a blast as he linked several of our favorite songs to play back to back and keep everyone together with us on the dance floor.
    I can't recommend DJ Chris Hart enough!
    Tyler S. Married on 09/28/2019

Our Wedding !!

My wife and I had seen DJ Hart at a friends wedding and he absolutely killed it, so we knew we had to have him for our wedding also. Chris went out of his usual geographical area to make sure he made our wedding and he was still there hours before hand to make sure everything went well. Could not be happier!
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ ever for my wedding.

Chris was awesome! I would hire him again in a heartbeat and recommend to anyone.
    Samuel C. Married on 09/15/2019

High Quality Professional DJ

Experience = quality. Chris is a pro who has been doing this for years. He is organized and professional. Very easy to talk to, very thorough and prepared. But his preparation is only half the job. He made a plan and a playlist and we talked about getting that dance floor full. Chris can read the room very well and make little adjustments to keep that dance floor packed. Just give him the vibe and he will bring it to you.
    On other notes
    Introductions were perfect.
    I don't like a lot of DJ talk or hype and Chris let the music play and do all the hype you need. However I am certain that if you wanted that, he would have those skills.
    Quality and well maintained gear- don't forget the DJ often provides the sound for your officiant and ceremony as well as the party. Our wireless mics were crisp and clear and the speakers bumped at the party.
    Nice person- Chris is good guy who I would definitely go and grab a beer or coffee with sometime.
    I hope this helps anyone looking for a DJ. I can't think of any issue or criticism.
    All of my guests had nothing but compliments as well.
    Sam
  • Raymond
    Raymond S. Married on 08/17/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Chris was one of the best parts of our wedding -- hands down. The dance floor was *packed* the entire time, due in equal parts to his fun selection of music, his DJ skills, and the general positive energy he puts into the venue.

Ahead of the wedding, Chris had two 1-hour phone calls with my wife and I to walk us through all of the logistics and to make sure everything went as we wanted. He has an easy-to-use online interface to choose songs for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

Chris is highly professional, courteous, fun, and reliable. We will recommend him to each and every one of our friends looking for a DJ in the future.

Kelsey W. Married on 07/13/2019

Glady recommend!

Awesome DJ! Chris kept our guests dancing all night long. He played the songs that we wanted, and was able to incorporate songs that fit the moment. We would glady recommend him to anyone in need of a great dj!
  • O
    E69C004C2C8Ca47362E985Efd70B1382Ad0C0E79 Married on 02/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great DJ for our wedding!!

We booked Chris for our wedding on 2/23/19. He was so great to work with! When we first booked with him he gave us access to his website where we were able to pick the songs we wanted to play as well as songs we wanted him to avoid. It was so helpful to have this as an option! He also helped us plan all of the songs for the entire reception. Before we started this process I had no idea how many songs we needed for each part of the reception and he made it easy by sending us a template for each part that we might want a different song played. He was also very personable and with our busy schedules he allowed us to meet over the phone in the evening after work rather than having to take time our of our schedules to meet in person. I can’t recommend him enough! Don’t hesitate to book DJ Christopher Hart for your next event!
    Michael Married on 12/06/2018

Fun and professional

Chris was amazing. From the moment we meet him to the moment he packed up. He spent the time with us to figure out our personal needs and wants for our wedding. His portal is also very helpful with the planning of the ceremony and reception. We felt so comfortable with Chris we just let him play whatever he wanted at the reception and he crushed it! His sound system was perfect. It was awesome. We literally had 180 people on the dance floor at all times. I still have friends and family talking about how great the wedding was, and we owe Chris a huge thanks for that. He kept the party going for five straight hours and has a great presence on a microphone. Thank you Chris you truly made our speacial day perfect.
    Hannah P. Married on 11/17/2018

The best dj!

Chris was awesome!!! If you do not have a DJ picked out, look no farther. I had so many guests come up to me complementing the music. The dancefloor was not empty once the entire night!
    Brian P. Married on 11/17/2018

Patey/Beauchamp wedding

Chris did a phenomenal job. His web portal is easy to use an helped organize the timing of our event. During the event itself Chris did an excellent job of working with the entire staff to get everyone set and once the reception got rolling everyone was on the dance floor the entire evening. Many of our guests complimented the music selection and how it catered to everyone in attendance.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 11/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He DJ'd my sister's wedding this weekend, and I was just so impressed at how nice and personable he was! Even hours before the wedding when he and I were the only two there setting up! Definitely would recommend him!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! You WANT to hire DJ Chris!

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Chris! He was recommended to my by my caterer, who has had decades of experience in the wedding industry and so I figured, why not? It was the best choice I could have made! DJ Chris' services are reasonably priced, he is knowledgeable as a DJ and is personable as a human being.

We spoke on the phone for about 2 hours the week before the wedding to nail down the playlist, the series of events during the reception, and the order/pronunciation of names for the entire wedding party. For brides who have very long and difficult last names, such as myself, DJ Chris can handle it with ease! It was awesome to bounce ideas off of him, and he was able to calm my nerves about the non-traditional ideas for my wedding day. For instance, I didn't want to do parent/child dances or a cake-cutting in the spotlight, so he suggested the Anniversary dance to keep the guests engaged and as a segue to start the party. It was perfect.

DJ Chris kept the celebration going all night long. I received nothing but awesome feedback from my guests about his services. Some guests who are getting married this year even inquired about his contact information! If you're still trying to find a DJ, please look no further. DJ Chris is truly the best.
    Joe H. Married on 09/08/2018

Cambridge, MD Wedding

Chris was the DJ for our Cambridge, MD wedding in September 2018. Chris was organized (pre-event checklist, week of review call), innovative (online portal, pre-event song requests), flexible (customized packages based on need), reliable, and an all around great guy to work with. Chris handled the coordination among the other vendors who had never worked together before so our reception went off without a hitch.
    Chris mixed in a variety of music that got our guests of all ages out on the dance floor. We'd originally planned to end the reception at 10pm, but thanks to Chris' playlist and flexibility we were able to keep the party going until midnight. Chris was great to work with and we highly recommend him.
    Megan E. Married on 08/05/2018

Wedding review

Chris did a great job with our wedding! He talked with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. He arrived in plenty of time to set everything up and even checked in with us the day of the wedding. All his songs he played were great. He had people dancing the whole time. Last he did a great country pop mix at the reception and everyone loved it!
illustration stars