dj christopher hart Reviews

71 | Glen Arm, MD

71 Reviews for dj christopher hart

Michael · Married on 12/06/2018

Fun and professional

Chris was amazing. From the moment we meet him to the moment he packed up. He spent the time with us to figure out our personal needs and wants for our wedding. His portal is also very helpful with the planning of the ceremony and reception. We felt so comfortable with Chris we just let him play whatever he wanted at the reception and he crushed it! His sound system was perfect. It was awesome. We literally had 180 people on the dance floor at all times. I still have friends and family talking about how great the wedding was, and we owe Chris a huge thanks for that. He kept the party going for five straight hours and has a great presence on a microphone. Thank you Chris you truly made our speacial day perfect.

Hannah Patey · Married on 11/17/2018

The best dj!

Chris was awesome!!! If you do not have a DJ picked out, look no farther. I had so many guests come up to me complementing the music. The dancefloor was not empty once the entire night!

Brian Patey · Married on 11/17/2018

Patey/Beauchamp wedding

Chris did a phenomenal job. His web portal is easy to use an helped organize the timing of our event. During the event itself Chris did an excellent job of working with the entire staff to get everyone set and once the reception got rolling everyone was on the dance floor the entire evening. Many of our guests complimented the music selection and how it catered to everyone in attendance.

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2018

He DJ'd my sister's wedding this weekend, and I was just so impressed at how nice and personable he was! Even hours before the wedding when he and I were the only two there setting up! Definitely would recommend him!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2018

Look no further! You WANT to hire DJ Chris!

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Chris! He was recommended to my by my caterer, who has had decades of experience in the wedding industry and so I figured, why not? It was the best choice I could have made! DJ Chris' services are reasonably priced, he is knowledgeable as a DJ and is personable as a human being.

We spoke on the phone for about 2 hours the week before the wedding to nail down the playlist, the series of events during the reception, and the order/pronunciation of names for the entire wedding party. For brides who have very long and difficult last names, such as myself, DJ Chris can handle it with ease! It was awesome to bounce ideas off of him, and he was able to calm my nerves about the non-traditional ideas for my wedding day. For instance, I didn't want to do parent/child dances or a cake-cutting in the spotlight, so he suggested the Anniversary dance to keep the guests engaged and as a segue to start the party. It was perfect.

DJ Chris kept the celebration going all night long. I received nothing but awesome feedback from my guests about his services. Some guests who are getting married this year even inquired about his contact information! If you're still trying to find a DJ, please look no further. DJ Chris is truly the best.

Joe Hart · Married on 09/08/2018

Cambridge, MD Wedding

Chris was the DJ for our Cambridge, MD wedding in September 2018. Chris was organized (pre-event checklist, week of review call), innovative (online portal, pre-event song requests), flexible (customized packages based on need), reliable, and an all around great guy to work with. Chris handled the coordination among the other vendors who had never worked together before so our reception went off without a hitch.
    Chris mixed in a variety of music that got our guests of all ages out on the dance floor. We'd originally planned to end the reception at 10pm, but thanks to Chris' playlist and flexibility we were able to keep the party going until midnight. Chris was great to work with and we highly recommend him.

Megan Evans · Married on 08/05/2018

Wedding review

Chris did a great job with our wedding! He talked with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. He arrived in plenty of time to set everything up and even checked in with us the day of the wedding. All his songs he played were great. He had people dancing the whole time. Last he did a great country pop mix at the reception and everyone loved it!

Eric Stengel · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything we asked for

Chris was really awesome to work with and was everything we wanted out of a DJ. His song selection was spot on and always had the dance floor packed. He was polite and very professional throughout the whole process which made working with him fantastic.

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris was great! It was a rough start in the beginnng as far as communication but once we got past that he was very attentive and responsive. We had several phone conversation with him and he was great. We never got to have any in person meetings with him before our big day but that was fine. We trusted him and he did a great job. We had our ceremony and reception at the same location but we did need additional speakers and mic's for the outside ceremony portion. The cost for those extras were reasonable and he did a great job of handling the two. We highly recommend Chris... he was great with the crowd and our guests loved him.

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

Chris was awesome! My guests loved how most of their requested songs got played. He provided amazing sound for my outdoor ceremony as well so guests could hear our vows despite the wind and bay waves. He was just so organized, fun, upbeat, and all around awesome. Thanks Chris!

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

Chris did such an amazing job DJing at our wedding. He was flexible to work with and kept the party going all night. We received lots of compliments from our guests in the music choices and everyone had a blast! My husbands family always plays the bagpipes and does Irish dancing at weddings which was new to Chris. He handled it like a champ and everything went great despite some last minute changes on our end- he's very flexible and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

Julianne · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris was awesome!!!! His website was perfect to keep us organized in how the ceremony and reception would be, in regards to songs and timing. The sound quality of his speakers and microphones were great for our outdoor wedding. His personality was honestly perfect and his music kept everyone on the dance floor literally the whole night. He was really good at choosing the right music based on how the guests were dancing/reacting. I would recommend Chris to anyone who wants a professional, personable DJ at a very reasonable cost. Worth every penny!

Steven · Married on 09/25/2016

As Master of Ceremonies, Chris Hart was diligent in coordinating with our other vendors, especially our caterer and photographer, to ensure that our itinerary went as planned. We elected not to use a day-of coordinator, but Chris Hart helped control the flow of our wedding and took so much of the stress off of us.

As a DJ, Chris's intuitive website allowed us to request specific songs, block specific songs, and customize our playlist so we heard only the music we wanted to hear. Chris also adapted to our music tastes brilliantly, playing a great set during the reception to keep our guests dancing and excited throughout.

Ryan · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris was so awesome to work with from start to finish! For our initial meeting he drove down to meet us in our local area where we live so we didn't have to commute. He was able to answer all of our questions, and just based off our initial interaction we knew we wanted to work with him for our wedding. He was responsive from the start, and kept up with being punctual when returning emails and answering questions throughout our entire planning period. He even was willing/pulled off an awesome mash up mix for us during our big day. He arrived early, was all setup and ready to rock, dressed professionally, and was a great M.C. Even little details like the pronounciation of everyone's name was gone over prior to the ceremony so they were all correct during our introductions. His choices of music were fantastic and when it was time to turn the party up not only did he get the dance floor going, but he kept people partying right up until the lights came on. All in all Chris was hands down one of our favorite vendors to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a enthusiastic DJ that will not only make your big day memorable but will allow you to have a great time and put any worries at ease. We received so many compliments on how great the DJ was. Do yourself a favor and just book Chris!

Great experience!! Chris was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable about everything related to music and entertainment at our wedding! Chris will go above and beyond to make your wedding experience great!

David · Married on 08/06/2016

Incredible DJ! Knew how to work the crowd and EXACTLY what songs to play.
    Could not have asked for a better wedding DJ.

Kate · Married on 05/21/2016

Chris was not only accommodating but extremely flexible when weather changed our reception venue 2 hours before it started! He made the transition smooth and enjoyable for all!

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2016

As a wedding cater I have seen many DJs in action but always found something flawed about them. Chris was the first DJ I saw perform after I got engaged and knew immediately he was who I wanted to entertain my wedding. Chris was fun, personable, and actually mixed the music! When planning for my wedding Chris was Amazing. The wedding website he provided for us made planning so much easier and made it so that every small detail was covered. The Monday before our wedding we had a phone conference to go over everything so it was perfect for our big day. Our day came, and Chris was there with bells on, we received so many compliments on how awesome he was! I would recommend Chris for any wedding event!!

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Chris could not have done a more amazing job DJ-ing our wedding. My now husband initially met with him in person, and he was extremely impressed with Chris' knowledge, professionalism, and the equipment he uses. Leading up to the wedding, we used Chris' portal to enter our song requests, create and event timeline, and refine all of the wedding day details which was a major help with organization logistics. We also had several telephone calls to discuss details and Chris was so informative, friendly, and genuine - you can tell that he really cares about his clients and wants the day to go off without a hitch, which meant a lot to my husband and I. The week of our wedding we had a call with Chris that lasted over an hour just to go over each and every part of the wedding day, which really put me at ease and made me feel like our day was in good hands.

Chris played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception dinner, and dancing following dinner. He also acted as our reception emcee announcing the wedding party introductions, speeches, etc. I am an extremely picky person, but I have to say that everything was PERFECT. Every song we wanted to play was played, the sound quality, his emcee-ing, the flow of the evening surpassed my expectations. We also were married at a venue which was more difficult to set up in (our ceremony was outdoors in a completely different location than our tented reception), but Chris made everything run smoothly. Our guests were on the dance floor for the whole night and I got so many compliments saying how awesome our DJ was. Even my grandmother made a comment saying she had never seen such a fun, lively wedding with everyone having such a great time, and we owe that to Chris. If we ever need a DJ again, we would use him in a heartbeat! Thank you Chris!!

-Sarah & Michael K.

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2016

I discovered DJ Chris Hart at my best friends wedding where he did an amazing job! I knew I wanted him to DJ mine! From our initial conversations to our wedding day, Chris Hart was nothing but professional. He is incredible at what he does and he really helped to create the atmosphere my husband and I were looking for!! He is great at offering up ways to blend different music styles together and also assisted us in the overall flow of our reception. My husband and I couldn't be happier choosing him and we both HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Johanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Chris was so wonderful and easy to work with! The music at our wedding kept everyone dancing and having fun! Thanks so much!!!!

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2016

Chris is an extremely professional and talented DJ and I'm very satisfied with the service received from the first day we meet. He started by setting up an in-person meeting to make sure we were comfortable with him to showcase his excellent online forms and online song request system. He kept in touch with me to make sure that I was happy about he direction he was going in and called us the week before the wedding to do a run though. He was thorough and had everyone dancing all night long to a great mix of music. I highly recommend him to any bride who is looking for a reliable, talented and punctual DJ who you can trust that will keep your guests happy.

melissa · Married on 09/12/2015

Chris was incredible!!!! Having a good DJ is one of the most, or perhaps the most, important aspects of making sure the wedding goes smoothly and everyone has a GREAT TIME! Chris was organized, professional, punctual and always on top of what needed to get done before the wedding! He made sure to keep us on track when things got crazy the week before and provided many song suggestions that fit our taste in music! We had Chris to the ceremony music and cocktail/reception. The ceremony went perfectly and our guests had an absolute BLAST! We downsized our original 150 ++ person wedding to an intimate 60 person wedding at a different venue on a different date and Chris was nothing but supportive and accommodating throughout and we cannot thank him enough for that. With a smaller wedding comprised of lots of family, we didn't think people would be into the dancing as much but we were dead wrong. Chris had everyone out there tearing up the dance floor until the last song and our friends and family raved about him! Thanks so much for everything, Chris. You're so great to work with and we had an absolute blast with you! If you're looking for a DJ for the wedding of the century or a smaller, more intimate affair, we cannot recommend Chris enough!

Allie · Married on 09/12/2015

Chris is the BEST DJ I have seen and experienced at weddings! He was our DJ for our wedding last weekend and people cannot stop talking about how amazing he was! I love his attention to detail and his responsiveness! He is the best!

Vanessa · Married on 09/04/2015

DJ Chris Hart was so amazing to work with. Since we lived an hour and a half away, we set up a phone call with Chris for our initial meeting. We spoke to Chris for nearly an hour and could tell he was passionate about his work and “knew his stuff.” We felt so good after the phone call that we went ahead and booked him for our September wedding. Chris had not worked at our venue before which we weren’t too worried about. We were having an outdoor ceremony that Chris was providing music and microphones for. We did express concerns with that space simply because we did not know what power was available. Sure enough, Chris visited the ceremony space on his own time and reported back. AMAZING! Everything worked out perfectly! It was very important to us that we meet with DJ Chris Hart in person before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. He took the time to meet us on a weekday after work during his busy season. We left the meeting super excited for the big day! We worked with Chris on the timeline for the evening- stressing the importance of getting everyone on the dance floor as early in the night as possible. Chris worked with us and our wedding coordinator to ensure everything flowed. We also really loved Chris’ website with the planning form and play/do not play list. Chris did an incredible job and everyone had an awesome time!