63 Reviews for dj christopher hart

Do-Not-Play List (6)
MC (6)
Sound/PA System (6)
One Event Per Day (3)

He DJ'd my sister's wedding this weekend, and I was just so impressed at how nice and personable he was! Even hours before the wedding when he and I were the only two there setting up! Definitely would recommend him!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was great! It was a rough start in the beginnng as far as communication but once we got past that he was very attentive and responsive. We had several phone conversation with him and he was great. We never got to have any in person meetings with him before our big day but that was fine. We trusted him and he did a great job. We had our ceremony and reception at the same location but we did need additional speakers and mic's for the outside ceremony portion. The cost for those extras were reasonable and he did a great job of handling the two. We highly recommend Chris... he was great with the crowd and our guests loved him.

Profile Picture Angela , 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was awesome! My guests loved how most of their requested songs got played. He provided amazing sound for my outdoor ceremony as well so guests could hear our vows despite the wind and bay waves. He was just so organized, fun, upbeat, and all around awesome. Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris did such an amazing job DJing at our wedding. He was flexible to work with and kept the party going all night. We received lots of compliments from our guests in the music choices and everyone had a blast! My husbands family always plays the bagpipes and does Irish dancing at weddings which was new to Chris. He handled it like a champ and everything went great despite some last minute changes on our end- he's very flexible and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

As Master of Ceremonies, Chris Hart was diligent in coordinating with our other vendors, especially our caterer and photographer, to ensure that our itinerary went as planned. We elected not to use a day-of coordinator, but Chris Hart helped control the flow of our wedding and took so much of the stress off of us.

As a DJ, Chris's intuitive website allowed us to request specific songs, block specific songs, and customize our playlist so we heard only the music we wanted to hear. Chris also adapted to our music tastes brilliantly, playing a great set during the reception to keep our guests dancing and excited throughout.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was so awesome to work with from start to finish! For our initial meeting he drove down to meet us in our local area where we live so we didn't have to commute. He was able to answer all of our questions, and just based off our initial interaction we knew we wanted to work with him for our wedding. He was responsive from the start, and kept up with being punctual when returning emails and answering questions throughout our entire planning period. He even was willing/pulled off an awesome mash up mix for us during our big day. He arrived early, was all setup and ready to rock, dressed professionally, and was a great M.C. Even little details like the pronounciation of everyone's name was gone over prior to the ceremony so they were all correct during our introductions. His choices of music were fantastic and when it was time to turn the party up not only did he get the dance floor going, but he kept people partying right up until the lights came on. All in all Chris was hands down one of our favorite vendors to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a enthusiastic DJ that will not only make your big day memorable but will allow you to have a great time and put any worries at ease. We received so many compliments on how great the DJ was. Do yourself a favor and just book Chris!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was awesome!!!! His website was perfect to keep us organized in how the ceremony and reception would be, in regards to songs and timing. The sound quality of his speakers and microphones were great for our outdoor wedding. His personality was honestly perfect and his music kept everyone on the dance floor literally the whole night. He was really good at choosing the right music based on how the guests were dancing/reacting. I would recommend Chris to anyone who wants a professional, personable DJ at a very reasonable cost. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Julianne, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great experience!! Chris was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable about everything related to music and entertainment at our wedding! Chris will go above and beyond to make your wedding experience great!

Profile Picture User5376931, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Incredible DJ! Knew how to work the crowd and EXACTLY what songs to play.
Could not have asked for a better wedding DJ.

Profile Picture David, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was not only accommodating but extremely flexible when weather changed our reception venue 2 hours before it started! He made the transition smooth and enjoyable for all!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As a wedding cater I have seen many DJs in action but always found something flawed about them. Chris was the first DJ I saw perform after I got engaged and knew immediately he was who I wanted to entertain my wedding. Chris was fun, personable, and actually mixed the music! When planning for my wedding Chris was Amazing. The wedding website he provided for us made planning so much easier and made it so that every small detail was covered. The Monday before our wedding we had a phone conference to go over everything so it was perfect for our big day. Our day came, and Chris was there with bells on, we received so many compliments on how awesome he was! I would recommend Chris for any wedding event!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris could not have done a more amazing job DJ-ing our wedding. My now husband initially met with him in person, and he was extremely impressed with Chris' knowledge, professionalism, and the equipment he uses. Leading up to the wedding, we used Chris' portal to enter our song requests, create and event timeline, and refine all of the wedding day details which was a major help with organization logistics. We also had several telephone calls to discuss details and Chris was so informative, friendly, and genuine - you can tell that he really cares about his clients and wants the day to go off without a hitch, which meant a lot to my husband and I. The week of our wedding we had a call with Chris that lasted over an hour just to go over each and every part of the wedding day, which really put me at ease and made me feel like our day was in good hands.

Chris played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception dinner, and dancing following dinner. He also acted as our reception emcee announcing the wedding party introductions, speeches, etc. I am an extremely picky person, but I have to say that everything was PERFECT. Every song we wanted to play was played, the sound quality, his emcee-ing, the flow of the evening surpassed my expectations. We also were married at a venue which was more difficult to set up in (our ceremony was outdoors in a completely different location than our tented reception), but Chris made everything run smoothly. Our guests were on the dance floor for the whole night and I got so many compliments saying how awesome our DJ was. Even my grandmother made a comment saying she had never seen such a fun, lively wedding with everyone having such a great time, and we owe that to Chris. If we ever need a DJ again, we would use him in a heartbeat! Thank you Chris!!

-Sarah & Michael K.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I discovered DJ Chris Hart at my best friends wedding where he did an amazing job! I knew I wanted him to DJ mine! From our initial conversations to our wedding day, Chris Hart was nothing but professional. He is incredible at what he does and he really helped to create the atmosphere my husband and I were looking for!! He is great at offering up ways to blend different music styles together and also assisted us in the overall flow of our reception. My husband and I couldn't be happier choosing him and we both HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was so wonderful and easy to work with! The music at our wedding kept everyone dancing and having fun! Thanks so much!!!!

Profile Picture Johanna, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris is an extremely professional and talented DJ and I'm very satisfied with the service received from the first day we meet. He started by setting up an in-person meeting to make sure we were comfortable with him to showcase his excellent online forms and online song request system. He kept in touch with me to make sure that I was happy about he direction he was going in and called us the week before the wedding to do a run though. He was thorough and had everyone dancing all night long to a great mix of music. I highly recommend him to any bride who is looking for a reliable, talented and punctual DJ who you can trust that will keep your guests happy.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Chris was great at my wedding in 2016. He has a great feel for music and what to play at the right time. Chris offered great prices and I loved that I could add lighting and a custom logo on our dance floor for a really reasonable price. I would highly recommend Chris for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was incredible!!!! Having a good DJ is one of the most, or perhaps the most, important aspects of making sure the wedding goes smoothly and everyone has a GREAT TIME! Chris was organized, professional, punctual and always on top of what needed to get done before the wedding! He made sure to keep us on track when things got crazy the week before and provided many song suggestions that fit our taste in music! We had Chris to the ceremony music and cocktail/reception. The ceremony went perfectly and our guests had an absolute BLAST! We downsized our original 150 ++ person wedding to an intimate 60 person wedding at a different venue on a different date and Chris was nothing but supportive and accommodating throughout and we cannot thank him enough for that. With a smaller wedding comprised of lots of family, we didn't think people would be into the dancing as much but we were dead wrong. Chris had everyone out there tearing up the dance floor until the last song and our friends and family raved about him! Thanks so much for everything, Chris. You're so great to work with and we had an absolute blast with you! If you're looking for a DJ for the wedding of the century or a smaller, more intimate affair, we cannot recommend Chris enough!

Profile Picture melissa, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris is the BEST DJ I have seen and experienced at weddings! He was our DJ for our wedding last weekend and people cannot stop talking about how amazing he was! I love his attention to detail and his responsiveness! He is the best!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Chris Hart was so amazing to work with. Since we lived an hour and a half away, we set up a phone call with Chris for our initial meeting. We spoke to Chris for nearly an hour and could tell he was passionate about his work and “knew his stuff.” We felt so good after the phone call that we went ahead and booked him for our September wedding. Chris had not worked at our venue before which we weren’t too worried about. We were having an outdoor ceremony that Chris was providing music and microphones for. We did express concerns with that space simply because we did not know what power was available. Sure enough, Chris visited the ceremony space on his own time and reported back. AMAZING! Everything worked out perfectly! It was very important to us that we meet with DJ Chris Hart in person before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. He took the time to meet us on a weekday after work during his busy season. We left the meeting super excited for the big day! We worked with Chris on the timeline for the evening- stressing the importance of getting everyone on the dance floor as early in the night as possible. Chris worked with us and our wedding coordinator to ensure everything flowed. We also really loved Chris’ website with the planning form and play/do not play list. Chris did an incredible job and everyone had an awesome time!

Profile Picture User4224932, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris Hart was an absolutely perfect wedding DJ. He was always happy to accommodate any special requests, both in the planning process and on the day. He honored our personal requests to the letter, and ensured that everything ran smoothly, even though the weather made a last minute change of ceremony location necessary. Best of all, he kept the dance floor lively and full of fun until the very last minute. We also loved the convenience (and fun!) of his online event planning tools. Hire Chris if the music component of your wedding is important to you!

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Chris was great to work with from start to finish. We got married in St. Lucia on 5/15/15 but our reception was in Baltimore on 6/13/15. We really wanted to throw a party with family and friends to celebrate but keep it relatively informal. Chris came recommended by a mutual friend. We met at our local Starbucks to review his services a few months prior to the reception. Very personable and genuine. We decided to hire Chris without giving it a second thought. He provided us with a website link to add song selections at our leisure. He also scheduled a conference call to review the final details a few weeks prior to our reception. I was a bit frantic the day of the reception but Chris worked with the staff at our venue to make sure everything went smoothly. The music was exactly what we wanted and our guests had a great time. We highly recommend Chris and plan to hire him for future parties.

Profile Picture Lee Ann, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ - someone who would help manage the event schedule, play what we asked him to (and not play what we asked him to avoid), and act normal - not overly cheesy or loud like some DJs can be.

Profile Picture User5212341, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Hart did an awesome job creating the best dance party, too bad we couldn't keep the party going all night long! He also provided lighting services too, our gobo on the dancefloor was super cute and he got the colors of our wedding for lights just right. Great experience!

Profile Picture User5369055, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic work, Chris! Thank you for making our reception such a big hit!

For all the couples out there looking for a DJ, look no further. CHRIS is who you want!

Profile Picture User5369772, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic! Chris was glorious. Fun, upbeat, great energy, kept the party going, fantastic emcee, thorough, had everything we requested, took what we liked/don't like and built the perfect play list with out us having to pour over 100s of songs and tell him exactly what we wanted and didn't. He captured us and the whole night swimmingly. Professional, prompt, flexible, can't say enough good things about him! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews