DJ Chris Faulk Reviews

103 | Nashville, TN

103 Reviews for DJ Chris Faulk

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris was incredible!! She was so helpful in deciding a song for our bridal party walk out, got the specific moment we wanted for the bride & groom announcement & played our playlist!! She helped the evening flow smoothly and knew when to get people back on the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend!!! My family & friends have told me repeatedly it was the most fun they have had at any reception! :) Thank you, Chris!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

DJ Chris Faulk was absolutely amazing! She had great energy and followed my guidelines so well! Couldn't have asked for a better night! Everyone at the wedding bragged and bragged! I would highly reccommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/26/2017

DJ Chris made our special day absolutely perfect! She was responsive, accommodating and picked the perfect playlist for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything! We have passed your name on to our friends and family! Thank you so much! Everyone looking for a DJ please go to Chris!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Sara · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you so much for being a part of our big day! You really went out of your way to accommodate our guests!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Michael · Married on 05/13/2017

Chris was amazing! She was very understanding of our needs and the atmosphere we wanted at our wedding. She is easy to communicate with and quick to respond to emails/voicemails. She worked with me on everything from playlists to setting up a mic/guitar for me when I played a song to my wife at the reception. I really cannot say enough about her. Definitely choose her for your next event!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Alex · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Chris was great! We received so many compliments on her music selection. Her website is great and very easy to use. She has a tool where you can create a "playlist" and a "do not playlist." She is fantastic to work with - I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2017

DJ Chris is the best! So much energy, amazing song selections, knew how to keep the energy up on the dance floor and kept our overall reception activities on schedule. I would absolutely suggest her for ANY event needs!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Mary Kay · Married on 09/10/2016

Chris was a wonderful DJ who played lots of fun music and kept everyone dancing. I really appreciated that Chris kept the music front and center- she announced the wedding events that we asked her to, but kind of stayed in the background otherwise. She was very responsive leading up to the wedding and was happy to accommodate our music requests.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Carly · Married on 07/23/2016

Chris was AMAZING! I love the fact that she allowed us to make our own playlist for our wedding and she had all of the songs we loved to choose from!! During the dinner hour I vaguely told Chris to please play any contemporary country and didn't give specific songs. It's like Chris read my mind on exactly what songs we wanted and like best as she proceeded to play! My family and friends kept complimenting her fun and energetic personality as well as the music! We LOVED our experience with Chris and you won't regret choosing her for your event!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

I have worked with Chris several times over the years and most recently for my daughters wedding. She is thorough, extremely professional, dependable and very easy to work with! She not only keep the party going with great music but did an excellent job as the master of ceremonies with our timeline and announcements. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

The service provided by Chris was absolutely wonderful. She is extremely organized and contacted us several weeks before our wedding to get details about our venue, song selection, etc and also worked with our planner to make sure everything was ready prior to the event. Chris was so easy to work with and extremely accommodating to guest's songs requests. She was a delight to work with and I won't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/09/2016

Chris was absolutely wonderful! Everything came out as expected which was so reassuring since you get lost in the chaos of your wedding day. She was fun and very accommodating!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Chrissy · Married on 11/07/2015

Chris was an AMAZING DJ! We worked with her on our Nov 7, 2015 wedding at the Riverwood Mansion. She was super responsive during the planning phase. We had many "must play" songs and she was kind enough to download the less common ones that weren't already in her library. She filled in the blanks with great music to keep people dancing. At several points in the night, there wasn't even enough room on our dance floor for everyone! She also helped keep all the events on task during the reception. Our favorite part about Chris was her enthusiasm - she was so positive with a huge smile the entire night. Our guests loved her and we'd highly recommend Chris!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Absolutely wonderful DJ! Chris made our whole wedding run smoothly and played all of the music that we had requested.

Sent on 10/31/2015

LeRoy · Married on 10/10/2015

I had the pleasure of working with DJ Chris Faulk at my daughter's wedding recently in Smithville, TN. Miss Faulk did an outstanding job. She was very responsive and communication was excellent. She was able to work in several special requests that made our evening. Even though my daughter did not give her a complete playlist, Chris was able to "fill in the blanks" masterfully with a very nice selection of music that made everyone's evening really nice. Her mix was very fun indeed for all ages! Finally, she was just a joy to work with, very personable. Highest recommendation!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/06/2015

Chris was an excellent DJ! We had some specific requests for our wedding, which she executed perfectly; For example, we asked that she invite other father/daughter pairs to join in during the father-daughter dance and she did this professionally and exactly with the timing I requested. She responded quickly to emails and was willing to accommodate our requests. We did not provide a playlist, or a do-not-playlist, but she was able to read our crowd well and kept the dance floor busy all night! She also was very willing to take requests from our guests which we appreciated!.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Adrienne · Married on 07/25/2015

Chris is hands down the very best DJ in Nashville! Look no further for anyone else!!! She did our wedding and we have been getting compliments everyday about how awesome our music was! She knows exactly how to read and engage the crowd and knows when to play what kind of music! We had very specific requests for our first dances as far as fading in and out at exact points in the songs and she nailed it!!! We had a bilingual wedding and she gave us both languages of music and made it fun for everyone!!! We recommend her ANY DAY!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Dee · Married on 07/10/2015

Chris was absolutely wonderful! She was the perfect wedding DJ! Chris was super helpful and had everything organized and under control. Everything went off without a hitch and thats what you want in a wedding! The playlist was perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very last moment. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Matt · Married on 06/13/2015

5 stars across the board! We were impressed how well Chris was able to handle the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with minimal direction from us. We (bride and groom) did all of our own planning and organizing so it was a big help to just pass along what we wanted in a few conversations and have it all come together perfectly. Everyone loved the music and had a great time. Aside from being a great DJ, Chris is also super nice!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Emily · Married on 02/28/2015

Chris was beyond amazing for our wedding! She emceed the entire reception and was very professional. She kept the party going with the amazing layout of the music and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 01/10/2015

Chris was the DJ for my wedding and she is AMAZING! Chris played all of the right music at the right time and got everyone involved! All of my guests were talking about how much fun they had dancing and how wonderful the music was! She interacted with the guests and danced along..she is so much fun! Chris has a website that makes music selection a piece of cake. I recommend her for any type of event!

Thank you Chris!!!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Derek · Married on 11/08/2014

Chris was wonderful with the music selection and gracious with any requests during the wedding. She even helped with the sound for the band.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Brenda · Married on 11/01/2014

Chris was absolutely amazing. She was very in tune to the guests and played the music that got them on their feet and dancing all night long.
    Even the Father of the Bride was up dancing to the R&B and Soul music and, of course, Happy by Pharrell.
    He NEVER dances but Chris worked her magic and got him up dancing and singing until the the last song ended.
    I would highly recommend Chris to everyone, no matter what the event is!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Chris was wonderful and so easy to work with! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Chris is absolutely AMAZING! From the very beginning she was super flexible and accommodating of our music selection. Her energy and talent made our reception absolutely perfect. Our small family affair was filled with laughter and love from young to old. She even managed all the crazy requests from family and did it with a smile. We are so grateful that you shared in our day and for all you did to make it such an incredible and memorable experience.

Sent on 10/01/2014