DJ Chris Faulk Reviews

99 | Nashville, TN

99 Reviews for DJ Chris Faulk

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfect DJ

DJ Chris was absolutely wonderful!! She was really responsive and helpful with any questions that I asked. Her website was so easy and so helpful for ideas for special songs and making a playlist and a "do not play" playlist. We didn't make a full playlist for the entire reception but just had several songs that we wanted played and let her do the rest and she was perfect. She is so good at what she does and she is so sweet and friendly. We really loved her and loved having her DJ the wedding. I couldn't be more happy that we hired her! I would hire her again and again and I would 100% recommend hiring her for your wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Adam Steimer · Married on 06/08/2019

GREAT DJ for any occasion!

Professional, courteous, and always willing to work with us... recommend Chris to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Miranda Lenoue · Married on 05/19/2019

She was a wonderful wedding dj

On time. Good music selection. Extremely sweet and professional

Sent on 05/28/2019

Gabi · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Awesome

We are so happy that we hired DJ Chris for our wedding! She was quick to respond to our emails and helpful when answering all our questions. For the reception, Chris was also a great MC. She has a large selection of music and did a wonderful job picking songs to keep the dance floor filled. You won't regret hiring DJ Chris for all your music needs!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Kristina James · Married on 04/27/2019

Personable, professional, and fun!

Chris was so amazing and professional. She worked with us (and my mom) to make our day perfect. Everyone was dancing and having a wonderful time! Would definitely recommend her to anyone for their wedding (or any other kind of party) DJ.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Savannah · Married on 04/20/2019

Great DJ who will get you the songs you want!

So kind and awesome! She had all the songs we wanted and more!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Moore · Married on 04/13/2019

DJ Chris takes away all the stress from planning your wedding music!

DJ Chris was AMAZING. I was so overwhelmed with all of the wedding planning, that I basically just gave her the first dance songs, and a few other songs we liked and said--the rest is up to you!! And did she deliver. She played music that had both my dad on the dance floor, kids on the dance floor, and then also some for my wild and crazy friends. She took so much stress away from that part of the wedding planning, and she was just so kind and friendly. EVERYONE loved DJ Chris. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 04/23/2019

Sandra · Married on 03/06/2019

Wonderful Job!

Chris did a WONDERFUL job as the DJ for our daughter's wedding. She played a variety of music and kept the dance floor full for the entire evening. She was open to any request and helped to make the reception perfect, by keeping the fun going all night!! We would highly recommend Chris' DJ expertise!!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Allison Goldstein · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ in Nashville

DJ Chris Faulk is the best! She made everything so easy for us. She was so cute singing and dancing behind the DJ booth during the reception. She is a blast and had everyone up dancing. If I ever need another DJ again I will for sure be contacting her. I can't say enough nice things about her she is a gem.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Helen Wallace · Married on 10/27/2018

Love dj chris!

Chris was absolutely perfect for our wedding. I was a laid-back bride and didn’t even submit a playlist *gasp! However, I did clue her in on “our song” and I sent her a do-not-play list a couple weeks prior to the Big Day. She is professional, timely and will do everything in her power to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. I was able to trust her entirely with the reception - which was the best feeling a bride could hope for. I can’t recommend DJ Chris enough!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Lauren Ludwikowski · Married on 10/01/2018

Our reception was a blast with DJ Chris

I would definitely recommend DJ Chris! We hired her for our reception at Riverwood Mansion and we had a great time. Several guests and family members mentioned how friendly and fun she was! I also enjoyed a feature on her website that allows you create playlists of your favorite music. Can't go wrong with DJ Chris!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Logan · Married on 07/05/2018

DJ Chris was amazing! She kept the party alive, all with the upmost professionalism. We submitted a list to her of songs we really wanted played, and she mixed those in effortlessly. Highly recommend DJ Chris Faulk!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Conecia · Married on 06/28/2018

Chris was easy to work with, responsive and provided a great mix of genres of music for our guests. The planning tool on her website helped to provide a lot of the necessary info needed and reduce last minute questions during a hectic time. She was very patient with us in the planning process. We would definitely recommend her to anyone in the Nashville area looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2018

DJ Chris was so great for our wedding. She is easy to work with and very responsive. She played all the songs I asked and knew how to get the room dancing. She plays a great mix of music and she is overall a kind person. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a fun wedding! Thank you DJ Chris!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/14/2018

Chris did a great job at our wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Sophie · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Chris has a great website that makes everything easy and clearly communicated. You have a whole song bank to chose your playlist and do not playlist from. Friendly, professional, several people commented to me that the DJ looked like they were having fun as well!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2018

Dj Chris was awesome! Very quick to respond to emails during planning! She has an amazing online website with lists of songs to pick from for first dance, father daughter, and etc! She did a great job of interacting with our guest and getting people up on the dance floor! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Emery · Married on 04/20/2018

The dance floor was packed for the entire reception, Chris did such a great job keeping everyone entertained. Would hire her again a million times!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Laurel · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Chris did a fabulous job at our wedding! Music was not a top priority for me and I let it slide until the last minute, but Chris was really understanding about it! She even took requests from the guests during the reception. I was worried about not having enough people out on the dance floor since we had a somewhat older crowd, but it was packed the whole night!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kris · Married on 03/09/2018

DJ Chris made our night! From personal requests to the perfect mix of music, we had a blast! People who never dance, danced! And her introductions for us were exactly as planned. A true professional and real joy to interact with. Book her for any event. You’ll be glad you did!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Jacey · Married on 10/22/2017

DJ Chris was wonderful to work with! She was very prompt, professional, and helped to truly set the tone for our whole reception. She makes it super easy for you to create your own playlist straight from her website. It was so easy, and she played everything we requested! She was even able to accomodate all the crazy song requests from our wedding guests! I would definitely recommend Chris to DJ your next celebration! :)

Sent on 02/12/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris was incredible!! She was so helpful in deciding a song for our bridal party walk out, got the specific moment we wanted for the bride & groom announcement & played our playlist!! She helped the evening flow smoothly and knew when to get people back on the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend!!! My family & friends have told me repeatedly it was the most fun they have had at any reception! :) Thank you, Chris!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • User7122311 · 1+ year ago

DJ Chris Faulk was absolutely amazing! She had great energy and followed my guidelines so well! Couldn't have asked for a better night! Everyone at the wedding bragged and bragged! I would highly reccommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/26/2017

DJ Chris made our special day absolutely perfect! She was responsive, accommodating and picked the perfect playlist for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything! We have passed your name on to our friends and family! Thank you so much! Everyone looking for a DJ please go to Chris!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Sara · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you so much for being a part of our big day! You really went out of your way to accommodate our guests!

Sent on 05/31/2017