DJ Chris Faulk Reviews

89 Reviews for DJ Chris Faulk

89 DJ Chris Faulk Reviews

Allison Goldstein · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ in Nashville

DJ Chris Faulk is the best! She made everything so easy for us. She was so cute singing and dancing behind the DJ booth during the reception. She is a blast and had everyone up dancing. If I ever need another DJ again I will for sure be contacting her. I can't say enough nice things about her she is a gem.

Helen Wallace · Married on 10/27/2018

Love dj chris!

Chris was absolutely perfect for our wedding. I was a laid-back bride and didn’t even submit a playlist *gasp! However, I did clue her in on “our song” and I sent her a do-not-play list a couple weeks prior to the Big Day. She is professional, timely and will do everything in her power to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. I was able to trust her entirely with the reception - which was the best feeling a bride could hope for. I can’t recommend DJ Chris enough!!

Logan · Married on 07/05/2018

DJ Chris was amazing! She kept the party alive, all with the upmost professionalism. We submitted a list to her of songs we really wanted played, and she mixed those in effortlessly. Highly recommend DJ Chris Faulk!!

Conecia · Married on 06/28/2018

Chris was easy to work with, responsive and provided a great mix of genres of music for our guests. The planning tool on her website helped to provide a lot of the necessary info needed and reduce last minute questions during a hectic time. She was very patient with us in the planning process. We would definitely recommend her to anyone in the Nashville area looking for a DJ.

• elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2018

DJ Chris was so great for our wedding. She is easy to work with and very responsive. She played all the songs I asked and knew how to get the room dancing. She plays a great mix of music and she is overall a kind person. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a fun wedding! Thank you DJ Chris!!

Courtney · Married on 06/14/2018

Chris did a great job at our wedding!

Sophie · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Chris has a great website that makes everything easy and clearly communicated. You have a whole song bank to chose your playlist and do not playlist from. Friendly, professional, several people commented to me that the DJ looked like they were having fun as well!

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2018

Dj Chris was awesome! Very quick to respond to emails during planning! She has an amazing online website with lists of songs to pick from for first dance, father daughter, and etc! She did a great job of interacting with our guest and getting people up on the dance floor! Would highly recommend!

Emery · Married on 04/20/2018

The dance floor was packed for the entire reception, Chris did such a great job keeping everyone entertained. Would hire her again a million times!

Laurel · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Chris did a fabulous job at our wedding! Music was not a top priority for me and I let it slide until the last minute, but Chris was really understanding about it! She even took requests from the guests during the reception. I was worried about not having enough people out on the dance floor since we had a somewhat older crowd, but it was packed the whole night!

Kris · Married on 03/09/2018

DJ Chris made our night! From personal requests to the perfect mix of music, we had a blast! People who never dance, danced! And her introductions for us were exactly as planned. A true professional and real joy to interact with. Book her for any event. You’ll be glad you did!

Jacey · Married on 10/22/2017

DJ Chris was wonderful to work with! She was very prompt, professional, and helped to truly set the tone for our whole reception. She makes it super easy for you to create your own playlist straight from her website. It was so easy, and she played everything we requested! She was even able to accomodate all the crazy song requests from our wedding guests! I would definitely recommend Chris to DJ your next celebration! :)

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris was incredible!! She was so helpful in deciding a song for our bridal party walk out, got the specific moment we wanted for the bride & groom announcement & played our playlist!! She helped the evening flow smoothly and knew when to get people back on the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend!!! My family & friends have told me repeatedly it was the most fun they have had at any reception! :) Thank you, Chris!!

• User7122311 · 1+ year ago

DJ Chris Faulk was absolutely amazing! She had great energy and followed my guidelines so well! Couldn't have asked for a better night! Everyone at the wedding bragged and bragged! I would highly reccommend her for any event!

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/26/2017

DJ Chris made our special day absolutely perfect! She was responsive, accommodating and picked the perfect playlist for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything! We have passed your name on to our friends and family! Thank you so much! Everyone looking for a DJ please go to Chris!!

Sara · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you so much for being a part of our big day! You really went out of your way to accommodate our guests!

Michael · Married on 05/13/2017

Chris was amazing! She was very understanding of our needs and the atmosphere we wanted at our wedding. She is easy to communicate with and quick to respond to emails/voicemails. She worked with me on everything from playlists to setting up a mic/guitar for me when I played a song to my wife at the reception. I really cannot say enough about her. Definitely choose her for your next event!

Alex · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Chris was great! We received so many compliments on her music selection. Her website is great and very easy to use. She has a tool where you can create a "playlist" and a "do not playlist." She is fantastic to work with - I highly recommend her!

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2017

DJ Chris is the best! So much energy, amazing song selections, knew how to keep the energy up on the dance floor and kept our overall reception activities on schedule. I would absolutely suggest her for ANY event needs!

Mary Kay · Married on 09/10/2016

Chris was a wonderful DJ who played lots of fun music and kept everyone dancing. I really appreciated that Chris kept the music front and center- she announced the wedding events that we asked her to, but kind of stayed in the background otherwise. She was very responsive leading up to the wedding and was happy to accommodate our music requests.

Carly · Married on 07/23/2016

Chris was AMAZING! I love the fact that she allowed us to make our own playlist for our wedding and she had all of the songs we loved to choose from!! During the dinner hour I vaguely told Chris to please play any contemporary country and didn't give specific songs. It's like Chris read my mind on exactly what songs we wanted and like best as she proceeded to play! My family and friends kept complimenting her fun and energetic personality as well as the music! We LOVED our experience with Chris and you won't regret choosing her for your event!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

I have worked with Chris several times over the years and most recently for my daughters wedding. She is thorough, extremely professional, dependable and very easy to work with! She not only keep the party going with great music but did an excellent job as the master of ceremonies with our timeline and announcements. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

The service provided by Chris was absolutely wonderful. She is extremely organized and contacted us several weeks before our wedding to get details about our venue, song selection, etc and also worked with our planner to make sure everything was ready prior to the event. Chris was so easy to work with and extremely accommodating to guest's songs requests. She was a delight to work with and I won't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Nicole · Married on 04/09/2016

Chris was absolutely wonderful! Everything came out as expected which was so reassuring since you get lost in the chaos of your wedding day. She was fun and very accommodating!

Chrissy · Married on 11/07/2015

Chris was an AMAZING DJ! We worked with her on our Nov 7, 2015 wedding at the Riverwood Mansion. She was super responsive during the planning phase. We had many "must play" songs and she was kind enough to download the less common ones that weren't already in her library. She filled in the blanks with great music to keep people dancing. At several points in the night, there wasn't even enough room on our dance floor for everyone! She also helped keep all the events on task during the reception. Our favorite part about Chris was her enthusiasm - she was so positive with a huge smile the entire night. Our guests loved her and we'd highly recommend Chris!!