DJ Chillin McMillin Reviews

DJ Chillin McMillin 1
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 06/29/2019

Matt is awesome!

Matt is AMAZING! He made our wedding so special and so much fun! He kept the party going until the last guest left. A few things had to be changed to my timeline of the wedding, due to family medical needs, timing schedules and personal preferences. Matt went over everything with me before he acted and made sure I was ok with whatever he was thinking of doing. I gave him my list of music and songs I wanted to hear and he made it happen. The bridal party got a late start for the ceremony (over an hour late) but Matt was so patient with us and didn't make us feel rushed at all. My husband and I are trying to put together another party just so we can have him back again! Matt has a great attitude, knows how to have fun and knows how to keep the party going and get the guests involved. He will be one of the easiest decisions to make for your wedding, I promise!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!

Genuinely nice people so helpful and considerate. Easy to get a hold of responds so quickly and even gave us a special gift ❤️❤️ Cannot say enough great things about Matt and his team!

DJ Chillin McMillin 2
    Sent on 06/27/2019

DJ Chillin McMillin's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael!! You two were so amazing to work with as well, and what a beautiful wedding you planned! The people were awesome and they really make the celebration epic! Thanks again, and hope to see you again soon! ~ DJ Chillin McMillin
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Dubois · Married on 04/09/2019

Best DJ in Southern NH!

Matt was an exceptional DJ. He was friendly, responsive, and went above and beyond. He truly wants to make his clients have the best event. He is extremely organized and detailed and will ensure that you get exactly what you ask for the day of. Our family couldn’t have raved more about him, and we/they truly believe he made our reception that much better! He even got family members on the dance floor that don’t even dance and took photos of everyone without us even having to ask. You will not regret hiring Matt for any DJ’ing service, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2019

DJ Chillin McMillin's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlin! I had such a blast, and your Dad was so funny, and a great guy. All of your guests were amazing, and I was so happy to see the dance floor packed all day! Smiles and memories all around. Thank you for choosing me for your big day Kaitlin!

Vanessa Rocker · Married on 08/18/2018

Affordable DJ that was fantastic

Matt was great at our wedding he kept the dance floor packed all night! Matt was very detail oriented and professional.

Sent on 01/04/2019