DJ Chelsea Reviews

DJ Chelsea 3
DJ Chelsea 4

Bri Grigson · Married on 09/01/2019

Phenomenal!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Chelsea!!! She was wonderful to work with! She’s very fun, helpful, and flexible! Her husband is great too! Very helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Christen Prieto · Married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

They are amazing at what they do!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Shelby Reigelman · Married on 07/06/2019

Chelsea is the best!

Chelsea was absolutely incredible! She is so easy to work with. A few weeks before the wedding, we discusses all the details to make the reception ran smoothly, and she created a schedule and emailed it to me immediately. She gave my guests exactly what they wanted to hear and the dance floor was full until the last song! I was having so much fun dancing the night away with my guests, I honestly forgot about the bouquet toss, until Chelsea came over and asked if I was ready for it! My guests have been raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor! We also used the photo booth, and have enjoyed the scrapbook to see all the silly pictures our guests took. Everything was perfect and I didn’t have to stress at all because Chelsea had it all taken care of!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    DJ Chelsea 5

Brittany and Matt Harsh · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful, flexible, and very friendly

Chelsea is amazing! She was the dj for our beautiful wedding in June and Iet me tell ya she also helped with a lot of different things. Without her or the lighting she provided our special day wouldn't have came together as nicely. Thanks again Chelsea for everything u did me n Matt couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ In the Whole World!!!

Chelsea was phenomenal; she thought of everything! She’s definitely worth the price, so down to earth, easy to talk to, a huge help with planning, and super professional. My wedding was definitely a success thanks to her and her marvelous husband, Mike. She put a lot of worries to ease for me and made planning fun. She’s so knowledgeable about wedding stuff, too. I really can’t say enough good things about her! She even came through on delivering chair covers when my venue was running short on them. And at only two days before the wedding, too! Her pricing is superb; it’s really a steal for the stupendous quality of DJing she does and the photo booth and all of the other extras. She made sure things ran smoothly and did her best to get me things I had forgotten, like a guestbook for photo strips from the booth and a money basket for the dollar dance. I couldn’t have found a better DJ if I had searched another 100 years for one.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

She was absolutely amazing!

Chelsea and her husband are awesome at what they do! I did not purchase the photo booth. The equipment was great. Everything sounded good. Super professional. The uplighting and monogram of our names were great! We met before the wedding and planned out songs and everything. DJ Chelsea was almost like a day of wedding coordinator with everything she did for us and planning around the ceremony, catering, and wedding order. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Brittany Rice · Married on 01/06/2019

Halloween party

Chelsea really loves what she does. She takes her time and has fun with what she is doing. She is so sweet and will work with you. Shes very accommodating and has a true talent

Aaron Rugg · Married on 12/05/2018

Awesome Experience

Very professional polite and easy to work with. Would highly recommend
    5 star rating

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Katie

Katie Norris · Married on 11/10/2018

One of a kind - look no further!

Chelsea was the DJ for a classmate's wedding four years prior to my own. From that evening on I knew she'd be the one I chose to DJ my own wedding, which she did November 10th of this year. Chelsea and her husband Mike are class acts. Not once did I have a single worry about music or announcements. I loved how Chelsea was so responsive to my millions of messages and ideas. She's very personable to work with - our dinner consultation to go over the contract and final details was so sweet. Chelsea even had me pronounce the bridal party names into her phone to ensure she was spot on with them at the reception! For our service music - Chelsea played our YouTube song selection links (we went for all acoustic) and she sat amongst the crowd by the sound box inside our church - you wouldn't even know she was there. Mike also came in handy and gave everyone a cue when to enter! Along with the ceremony and reception music, I also used their uplighting service at the reception - it was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. This dynamic duo are second to none and I consider them both very good friends - all because we chose them for our wedding! I would choose them every time, hands down. They are the only name I give to my friends! If you're considering Chelsea - contact her right away. She books up quickly and there's a reason - she's cost effective for the perfect wedding budget and amazing at what she does!

Sara Sanders · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect DJ for any event!

DJ Chelsea was nothing less than amazing! My boyfriend (now husband) took me to his friends wedding and Chelsea was the DJ. I just kept thinking how awesome that they had a female DJ! She played great music and kept the crowd going. When we got engaged I quickly messaged the former bride and asked for DJ Chelsea’s info. We met over dinner and went over the time line of my big day. She was easy to work with and listened to what I wanted. On the day of my wedding she took charge at the reception so We could sit back and enjoy ourselves! I’ve gotten so many compliments from guest that we had the best music! I would recommend DJ Chelsea to anyone having an event!

Sarah Barger-Keesey · Married on 10/26/2018

Completely Amazing!

Amazing People! Extremely easy and awesome to work with. Very professional. Very responsive to messages and they accept payments. Chelsea and her husband are very down to earth as well. People actually thought she was my wedding planner! Deffinatly worth the money for sure! Very very experienced as well.

Jaclyn Hinerman · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Chelsea and her husband were amazing! During our wedding the power went out and these two went above and beyond to help and keep things going! They both were very nice to work with!

Hollie · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome!!!

Chelsea and Mike were amazing. They were awesome to work with. They worked around your schedule, they meet whenever I needed them too. She was the sweetest person to deal with especially in a hectic time for the bride. The most amazing part was she accepted my offer of singing while I was walking down the aisle. She sang "Look at me," by Carrie Underwood. Everybody was surprised to see it was her singing. She has a tremendous voice. Chelsea was the best DJ I've ever worked with.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kelsey George · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding reception

Chelsea and her husband dj-ed our wedding and I do not have one bad thing to say. She kept people on the dance floor all night. She was able to read the crowd and played music everyone enjoyed. I got so many compliments during and after my wedding regarding the DJ we chose! 100% recommend!!

We also used her photobooth service! Guests loved it! It is definitely a fun option to add to your reception!!!

Sara Cunningham · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!

We booked Chelsea & Mike for our wedding & they were nothing short of amazing! The music & uplighting were perfect! The photo booth was also incredible! They were both professional & extremely helpful ( and emotionally supportive!!!) throughout the entire process of the wedding! They have the best personalities & are definitely a dynamic duo! They always go above & beyond for anyone! Whether it be from designing the background for the pictures for the photo booth, to designing a monogram of our names, to giving someone a ride home. Chelsea even sang a song with me during the reception which completely made the day even better! We couldn’t have been happier with them! They are definitely the best in the business!

Michelle Kapson · Married on 07/14/2018

Chelsea is absolutely wonderful!! Highly Recommend

Chelsea was extremely laid back, and truly did an amazing job!! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Deanna Rice · Married on 07/07/2018

Our Wedding

Hiring DJ Chelsea for our wedding was the best decision we made! She makes time for you and she cares about what you want from her as a vendor. She is very helpful if you have any questions and she is so kind and professional. We highly recommend DJ Chelsea!

Nicole Camilletti · Married on 07/06/2018

I would highly recommend Chelsea

My husband and I got married in July 2018 and we hired Chelsea and Michael to DJ and we rented their photo booth. We were very pleased with everything. They were very professional and very easy to work with!! I would highly recommend!!

Jasmyne · Married on 06/30/2018

Chelase and her husband dj our wedding on June 30th 2018. She was very well organized and communicative when it came to what we should expect the day of as well as adding in song choices that I had forgotten the week of was no problem! She made a point to come up to my husband and I before being announced to make sure that we had the right line up which I apperiated! We both felt like there was no one eles who could do a better job and go out of there way to make sure we had the songs we wanted played. Thank you both so much for being a part of our day and we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did! We will be recommending you to people not only for your friendly personality but also because of how sweet you both are in making sure everything went as planned! Thank you both so much again!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Chelsea did and amazing job for our wedding. She was so easy to work with and was very quick to answer my questions I had during the process. The day of wedding went so smoothly because of her help and organization. She kept everyone on the dance floor dancing all night long.

Sent on 06/14/2018

DJ Chelsea's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for the kind review! Your reception was so much fun! Your guests were a blast! You and Richie are so easy-going and nice to work with. Thank you very much for having me be apart of your big day!

Paige · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Chelsea was a pleasure to work with! I was planning my wedding my wedding from California, and she was more than accommodating when trying to schedule time to talk details. During our reception, she kept the flow of the evening, even when we had some last minute changes. Our guests were dancing all night long!! She contributed to a truly perfect evening. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Paige,

Thank you so much for the kind review! You and Garrett were a pleasure to work with and such a sweet couple! I had so much fun at your reception! Thank you so much for everything!
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 02/24/2018

I loved Chelsea and her husband. They were amazing to work with and really played a part in making my wedding day stress free and FUN. I planned my entire wedding in a month and half, and they were super flexible and accommodating. Chelsea helped a ton with picking out the right music and getting a good, organized timeline together for the ceremony and reception. Her experience with weddings was so helpful and I relied on her opinions and suggestions heavily, and it made all the difference.

I had a Celloist and Violinist for the ceremony, and DJ Chelsea for the reception (Ceremony & reception in same location) Chelsea was kind enough to set up prior to my ceremony so they wouldn't interrupt dinner. She let us use her mikes for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were so helpful.

During the reception, she engaged the crowd and got nearly my entire wedding up and dancing, which was such a relief, I worried with a smaller wedding, that the dance floor would be empty. My concerns were baseless, she kept the dance floor packed all night. My guests absolutely raved about her, and they loved that she even took requests for Five Finger Death Punch.

We also used their photo booth which was a phenomenal hit. My husband and I, and our guests absolutely loved it. There was always a line (which moved quickly) as people kept going back. They had tons and tons of props, and for every photo taken, a copy was put into our guestbook. During the wedding planning process, my husband was on the fence about having a photo booth, now, he agrees it was one of the best parts of the night and worth the investment.

Overall, Chelsea and her husband were affordable, friendly, flexible and organized. I could not have asked for a better DJ and photo booth. If we were local to the area, I would absolutely use them again and again for our yearly events.

Sent on 02/26/2018

DJ Chelsea's reply:

Kiersten, thank you so much for your very kind review! I really appreciate it! Your wedding was so much fun! We had a great time! Thank you for everything!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Chelsea was such a great DJ for our wedding. Everything ran so smooth because of her! I could not have asked for more. I highly recommend DJ Chelsea!

Sent on 12/07/2017

DJ Chelsea's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review Sarah! I really appreciate it! I had a great time at your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Best decision made was to hire her as our DJ!! When we met with them, she listened to what we wanted and followed through with our request! I don’t think anyone left the dance floor all night. She played music that all ages could enjoy. I get compliments from guest on how well she did! She kept everything moving (cake cutting, first dance, daughter/father dance, etc) which allowed me to just enjoy the day. We also had them do the uplighting and photo booth. Photo booth was a huge hit with all guest. Uplighting was perfect too!! I highly recommend! I can’t compliment them enough!! Did a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    DJ Chelsea 6

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

My number one fear was having a boring reception where no one danced. That was not the case with DJ Chelsea! She had us up and dancing the entire time! She also kept the reception moving at a great pace! No one was ever bored. Her uplighting was also fantastic! Book her right now!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    DJ Chelsea 7
    DJ Chelsea 8

DJ Chelsea's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for the kind words and review! Thank you so much for booking me as your DJ! You made a beautiful bride and everything looked beautiful! You and Ryan were so great to work with and your guests were so much fun! Thank you for everything!