Dj Chani Reviews

45 | Houston, TX

45 Reviews for Dj Chani

1 User photo

Karishma A. · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing! Best in the game!

Chani and the team were beyond fantastic! The whole team was extremely helpful and professional. It was a breeze working with the gang from start to finish. Amrita does a great job being responsive, supportive with suggestions and organized! Chani, went over and beyond to make our event memorable in every way possible. He delivered with everything we asked for and more! Our guests had a great time and Chani, definitely played a huge role in that! BOOK HIM ASAP!

Don’t forget to add a Dhol player, and definitely go with Jupji Singh! He was parting with the guests!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Radhika P. · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I can not thank you and your entire team enough for your incredible dedication & attitude during our wedding events!
    The whole team was extremely helpful and professional. Chani did a great job being responsive, supportive with suggestions and very organized. Chani, went over and beyond to make our event memorable in every way possible ...even for Lomesh :) .
    He delivered with everything we asked for and much more! Our guests had a great time and Chani/his entire team definitely played a huge role in that!

Radhika & Nimesh

Sent on 08/13/2019

Mitesh J. · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely fantastic! Great energy and flow!

DJ Chani and the Desi Junctions team is absolutely fantastic! They truly did a great job in entertainment of our wedding festivities. They are a high quality, fully functional team and their equipment is superb! They did a great job of keeping the audience engaged and on the dancefloor! Chani has a keen way of keeping the flow of energy alive and fun! My wife and I wholly recommend them without any reservations.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • ABHI

Abhi · Married on 05/04/2019

amazing experience!!!!

HAD OUR WEDDING ON 4 MAY 2019
    It was an amazing experience with DJ CHANI as he made our wedding a smash hit.. Thanks for releasing those captivating vibes throughout.
    We are deeply humbled and profoundly honored to had him on our wedding day reception!
    Looking forward to get him back in our next event..
    Cheers!
    God bless abundantly
    Abhimanyu & Jennifer

Sent on 09/26/2019

Jay · Married on 04/20/2019

Made our reception memorable

Chani and his team are the best in the industry. They are professional, timely, accountable, and most importantly keep the party going. Would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Adube · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing! Knocked it out of the park!

These guys are amazing! I had DJ Chani and MC Anish at my wedding who killed it at the baraat, the wedding, and the reception. Our crowd was mixed and everyone danced their buts off as the music was great all night. I even had a mishap with my mandap (altar) and wind knocking it out and these guys were nice enough to try to get the mandap back up. They kept the baraat pumped up with music and dholi and even at the reception. Everyone including my husband and I had an amazing day thanks to these guys. On top of getting the music and energy right, they're organized and will get on the phone at anytime you need to ensure the schedule is perfect. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Meera S. · Married on 04/06/2019

Desi Junction DJs bring THE PARTAY!

They have some TALENTED Djs & dholis. DJ Chani & Anish were at our baraat, wedding, & reception. We had a blast & the dance floor was packed the entire time. They were amazing! They have some really cool equipment, too, that can truly enhance any party. The dholi with the the light up dhol (sick) & the huge LED Dj booth were great additions. Excellent communication & easy to work with.
    We ran into a bit of an issue during the baraat due to the chance of rain...the DJing started late & I know my groom was feeling unhappy about it then, but Dj Chani more than made up for it. He went above & beyond to make sure we were having a good time & absolutely killed it at the reception. Ive heard them play at other weddings as well & they put out an excellent mix of sound. 5-stars!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Nikita · Married on 07/07/2018

Fact: You are looking for a DJ.
    Fact: You’re the groom planning your wedding/event and all you want is MAJOR BANGERS.
    Fact: You’re are the bride and you just want everything to be “lit for the ‘gram”.
    FICTION: There are other DJs than Desi Junction DJs.

If you keep looking for a DJ after reading this far, may a divine spirit intervene. The team at Desi Junction made every step feel like a whip. DJ Chani made my husband move like a cross between MJ and JT. In all seriousness, there is no other option. There is nothing this company can improve on. There is nothing this company can’t do. They are in the business of making your event pop. To DJ Chani, DJ Paras, MC Anish, and Gurukaran: Thank you from the bottom our hearts. We can’t stop thinking about the great time we had. You made us wish time-travel was a thing, we want to go back.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Muhammad A. · Married on 07/04/2018

Over all a complete package provided by Channi. Not only is he professional and talented, he made me relaxed by taking over the coordination with the singer that was added towards the end. Add that to a great honest character he has, definitely reommemded for folks who want to have an epic wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Angele · Married on 03/24/2018

I was referred to DJ Chani from a friend who used him at her wedding. My wedding was multicultural with 60% of the guests from North Texas and the rest of the guests from the U.S, Nepal, Trinidad and India. Everyone had a great time! Chani was great at getting everyone on the dance floor and including many different genres of music. I’ve received many compliments for my wedding with guests stating it’s been the best wedding they’ve attended! We had guests dancing from 9pm -1am non-stop. I also liked how Chani has a meeting with you a week before the wedding to go over details of the wedding day and also allows you to send over song requests to play during the reception. I highly recommend Desi Junction they will make sure all the guests are dancing and having a great time.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Mira · Married on 03/10/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with DJ Chani! He was very responsive to any texts and emails throughout the planning process and was on top of everything, which I really appreciated. Of course the most important, he is an AMAZING DJ! We loved all the Desi and American music he played throughout the events. Our guests raved about how much they enjoyed the music, especially the reception - the dance floor was always packed! We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Karthik · Married on 01/20/2018

Simply the best! The versatility and spontaneity are second to none. Really knows how to keep a party going. Very easy to work with and also very helpful. Awesome mixes too!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Amrinder · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with DjChani is always a pleasure! He was understanding. Made life easy and not stresful! Overall worth it! Thanks again for all your work and time.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Ruhi · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Chani and his team Desi Junctions are the best! From the moment we met him, we were very impressed with his professionalism and how involved he got in the wedding. He’s the type of DJ where you mention something once and he will remember it. He was also very responsive to our phone calls and texts which we appreciated. All of our guests raved about him and said that he did a really good job. His mix of Bhangra, Bollywood and English music really pumped up the crowd and kept the party going all night long! He was always willing to meet or speak with us and also helped create song mixes throughout the entire weekend. Overall, DJ Chani and his team did an amazing job and we would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rajeshri · Married on 09/02/2017

Great team to work with! They were very professional and provided the best music and lighting! Thanks for making our wedding weekend the most memorable!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Amol · Married on 06/03/2017

Desi Junction did both our wedding and reception in June 2017. Throughout the entire process they were very responsive and flexible with meeting and responding to questions. My wife and I felt like they were always on the same page with what we wanted in our events. In addition DJ Chani and his office staff were always happy to meet with us in person or phone. Overall, they made it a fairly stress-free process. On the day of our events they definelty delievered! The entire and wedding and reception went flawlessly. DJ Chani was amazing during the baraat and lit dancefloor on fire during the evening. My wife and I were not too selective on music, so it was great to see how they brought the music to life with their own touch. Their lighting, TV/ AV, and sound quality is top notch and reasonably priced for the service they provide. Desi Junction provides the best quality of services no matter how big or small an event is, and they make a strong effort to listen to customers. We would definitely recommend Desi Junction and DJ Chani.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Sonali · Married on 05/28/2017

Just do it. Just go with Desi Junction DJs. They’re the best and it’s not even close. With the number of so called DJs floating around searching for one for your wedding could be hard. There are so many choices! If you want someone to just take a laptop and plug it into some speakers then these guys are not for you. Each time Chani was on the turntables and Anish had the mic it was just awesome. The groom was especially impressed with the mobile Bharaat system. After all the stress of the wedding was over Chani made sure that the bride and groom had the chance to really enjoy the reception. All the music was awesome and the sound system was insane (they had to add more power in the ballroom to support it; just think about that!). Any request we had was as good as done and afterwards we got so many compliments on the entertainment. Don’t play yourself when it comes to entertainment. Choose these guys.

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Z

Zainab · Married on 05/14/2017

Our wedding would not be the same if DJ Chani and his team were not a part of it. Each and every moment was special because of how great this team is when it comes to entertaining. In the planning process they were so helpful to give us feedback. We were planning on having a destination wedding and they accommodated all of our special requests. DJ Chani and his team went above and beyond our expectations! They are so diversely ranged in all genres of music so each and every one of our guests had a blast. If there is one entertainment team I recommend, Its Desi Junction!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Artee · Married on 04/29/2017

This vendor was the most responsive and organized throughout my entire wedding process. His team was always responding to my constant questions in a timely manner and he made sure my fiancé and I were comfortable leading up to our wedding date. He was also incredibly friendly and gave us advice and modern ideas to make our special day truly special.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Janmeet · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Chani did an amazing job! Went way past my expectations! I would def recommend him to anyone, and will certainly be using his services for my sisters wedding events :D

Sent on 07/13/2017

Nehal · Married on 04/07/2017

Hey Chani! I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put in! You kept the party alive with exactly the right kind of music, light and the smoke blower!! Pura maahaul set kar diya! People are still raving about all of it and they had sooo much fun! Thank you for getting people who have never even tapped their feet to be drenched with sweat dancing! You were totally awesome! Whenever my brother ties the knot we have get you to keep the party alive!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Neelima · Married on 03/25/2017

Desi Junction did such a great job at my wedding in March. They were very responsive and flexible during the whole process. DJ Chani was great at pumping up our guests during all of our events. Everything was flawless, especially the reception!!!! He kept the dance floor busy all night, was very easy to work with, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Go with Desi Junction DJs! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Mitalee · Married on 01/07/2017

DJ Chani is absolutely an AMAZING DJ!!!!!! He came out for my wedding in January 2017.
    Everyone has priorities at their wedding and mine was amazing music. To do that, you need a good DJ. If not, your entire wedding is going to be boring. Trust me! Therefore I did a plethora of research of good wedding DJ's. I contacted multiple different DJ's and when I talked to Chani he took time with answering my questions and was very prompt. The main reason I booked him is because he sent me a small mixtape and when I heard that...(I actually listened to it about 10 times lol) I WAS HOOKED!
    When he came for our wedding he did a whole day event: music for bharaat/wedding/cocktail hour/reception and he absolutely nailed it. He is a DJ that you basically give your music preferences and he will do the rest. The reasons you should book him:

a.) For my bharaat it was 28 degrees outside out of all the days and he STILL got people to dance!!! THAT has to tell you he knows what he is doing and can get the crowd to dance no matter what.
    b.) prompt and prepared with the best music equipment (The reception was rocking out until 1 am.....and finally people started to leave) IT WAS AN AMAZING night.
    c.) fits the "look" of a DJ.....! He is young and looks the part of a DJ! YES This matters...!
    d.) he will play what you want- half trinidad/half desi wedding- he did his research and played all the right tracks for trini part
    e.) he can read the crowd- he knows when to play rap vs. desi music....trust this guy he knows what he is doinggggggggggggg!!!

I have had people come up to me and say " that was one of the most fun weddings Ive been to" <<< people from california/florida/everywhere....telling me this....I know my wedding would not have been what it was without DJ CHANI.

Thank you again DJ Chani for coming out to my wedding. Words cannot explain how much I appreciated what insanely awesome party you helped me throw!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Hikesh · Married on 12/03/2016

DJ Chani was referred to us by our wedding coordinator and also by one of my best friends. Accordingly, we had high expectations for him and his team. Simply put, we were not disappointed.
    I’ll touch on a few qualities that I believe Chani embodied. Firstly, he was very organized. He tried to understand what type of music we liked and disliked through a music selection sheet. Beyond just music, he worked with our emcees for each of our events to ensure that the two parties were on the same page. With respect to lighting, he chose ambient lighting that complimented our decor, but did not take away from its appeal.
    Secondly, Chani and team were punctual. They were where they were supposed to be long before they needed to be there. For instance, the groom’s side was supposed to arrive between 2-3pm, but Chani was set up by 1pm. He did not operate under Indian standard time.
    Thirdly, he was about customer satisfaction. Our Sangeet was supposed to end at 10:30pm, yet, we ended up going on until 11:30pm. Despite the longer than expected event timing, Chani kept going strong and towards the end, it seemed that not even he wanted to stop! He was feeding off of the crowd’s energy. A similar situation happened with our Reception too, we ended up wrapping up 1 hour later than expected and again, he had no issues with it. He was just having fun.
    Outside of the three soft skills discussed above, Chani’s music selection was amazing. I thought he had a tough task ahead of him with our events since our preferred music selection was made up of House and Indian. I could not have been more wrong. He found a way to get creative and mix songs in and out very seamlessly. His ability to manage the crowd and keep everyone engaged was very impressive too.
    I highly recommend Chani to anyone looking for a DJ who can perform at a high level, is easy to work with and is damn good at what they do. In my experience, not all DJs are created equal. Chani rises above most, if not all.

Sent on 07/21/2017

DJ Chani and his team with Desi Junction DJs was truly incredible. They did lighting and music for our wedding and reception. The wedding was lit up beautifully. The reception was perfect as well and matched extremely well with the decorators colors. Chani put in the effort to talk to my family the week before about the program and plan for the evening so he would be prepared. He checked all of the powerpoints/sounds/music we needed for our reception prior to the event, so there was no stress about it working the day of. This was all on top of his job to DJ the reception which was phenomenal. He kept our friends and family on the dance floor all night until the wedding venue shut us down and the music was always upbeat and great for dancing (and when I requested anything he always played it with a nice transition from whatever he was playing before!). What a great group to DJ our reception!

Sent on 09/29/2015