DJ Bunny Reviews

DJ Bunny 1
DJ Bunny 2
DJ Bunny 3

Jami · Married on 02/16/2013

DJ Bunny was a HUGE asset to our party!! It wouldn't have been the same without him...we cant recommend him enough!!

Sent on 02/25/2013

marisela · event on: 02/02/2013

DJ Bunny brought the house down for husband's birthday party. Bunny is very professional and knows what he is doing. He follows up and made sure he delivered on what we requested. He got the music right and kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. My guests loved the music. My guests provided very favorable feedback of how they loved the music. He played something for everyone. Our guests all said how the music was so great. I highly recommend him and would use him again for my next party.

Sent on 02/04/2013

Monica · Married on 01/12/2013

Dear Brides,
    DJ Bunny is, by far, an incredibly talented DJ, Emcee and man who will ensure his bride and groom are happy on their wedding day, and will get the party started!
    On our wedding day, he quickly surpassed all of my, and my now husband's, expectations due to his professionalism, care and ability to keep the dancing going! Particularly because our goal was to have a faith and romance filled ceremony, with a dance filled reception to follow. He delivered that tenfold and much more!!
    DJ Bunny was incredibly attentive to our needs and checked in with us off and on throughout the night, he also played an amazing assortment of music (both our requests and his own spins) that had everyone on the dance floor all night from the word go, until we had to close down the evening! The energy and fun on the dance floor because of him is also something my husband and I will never forget! He even went above the call of duty surprising us with beautiful uplighting for the room that truly made it magical for us to celebrate in. Last but not least, his rates are an absolute steal if you’re a bride on a budget, and he will work hard for you to ensure the wedding reception goes off without a hitch. Therefore, DJ Bunny, in our opinion, is the best value in town, and also the best DJ available to the Los Angeles area, so, what are you waiting for? Call him, and look forward to experiencing a wedding night that you, and your guests will never forget!

Sent on 02/09/2013

vw · event on: 12/31/2012

DJBunny was rocking my New Years party!! He was very professional and had all the needed equipment and lighting. He arrived on time and quickly set up. His lighting set the mood for a party!! My guests were impressed with his mixing skills and his ability to read the crowd and their dancing tastes. He has been DJ'ing for a very long time and it shows in his professionalism and friendliness. He was the perfect MC for the countdown to the new year. I would not hesitate to recommend him for your next party.

Sent on 01/04/2013

ron & cory · Married on 12/28/2012

DJ Bunny was highly recommended to us by a friend of ours when she heard we were looking for a dj for our wedding. From our first meeting I knew he was our guy. Our wedding was last night and Bunny killed! We could not believe how in control he was. The music selection was perfect, he uses high end gear with insane sound and we practically had to beg people to stop dancing and sit down to eat! He made our party into a real event and gave us something to really remember. Thanks Bunny!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Amy · event on: 12/20/2012

DJ Bunny is amazing! He responded immediately. Then we discovered that he is organized, prompt, professional, courteous, resourceful, easy going and personable. He played a nice variety of music and had fun with us at our office Christmas party. He even fulfilled an unexpected karoke request on the spot. He is a good, hip Christian man...quality person. We are very appreciative of his fabulous service! Anyone in search of a great DJ...call DJ Bunny!
    ~Amy Smith,
    Keller Williams Realty Chino Hills

Sent on 12/21/2012

Danny · event on: 11/17/2012

Thank you for everything on Saturday, everyone had a great time, loved how you got into the theme of things and worked really well with the trivia & other happenings of the night well, everything we had planned worked out perfectly. It was enjoyable having someone in charge of sound & light. The party was amazing, definitely an 18th birthday to remember, thanks again DJ BUNNY !

Sent on 11/23/2012

Vanessa · Married on 09/02/2012

DJ Bunny was amazing to work with and we couldn't have been happier! Living out of town, he was so great communicating with us via email/text, responding promptly to our millions of questions, and meeting with us when we came into town. We had A LOT of media elements in our wedding, and he was so willing and able to help us with every part of it, and it all went off without a hitch! He played the music we asked for, and was wonderful with keeping our schedule on track. We would absolutely recommend him, and thank you Bunny for everything!
    Scott & Vanessa

Sent on 03/26/2013

Daniella · Married on 07/28/2012

DJ Bunny is amazing! My husband and I loved him from the first meeting we had. He's professional, super chill and has the BEST taste in music. When we started planning our wedding I was hesitant to hire a DJ because I didn't want one of "those guys" that's all about yelling into the mic and being the center of attention. Bunny was the perfect fit for us, and the best investment we made for our celebration. We cannot recommend him enough. Book him NOW!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Elias · Married on 07/07/2012

DJ Bunny is cool dude, who knows what he is doing, he has a great vibe and is very professional!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

DJ Bunny couldn't have been any better. My wife said during dinner that his dinner music selection was absolutely perfect. We asked him to keep the party going and change the song if ever anyone wasn't on the dance floor, but he only had to do that once. I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/09/2012

courtney · Married on 06/16/2012

Hi DJ Bunny,
    Thank you for making our wedding reception a blast! I have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding. The music and lighting was amazing. Many of our guest commented on how much fun they had. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/20/2012

jackie · Married on 05/27/2012

We were so happy to find DJ Bunny to DJ our wedding. He listened to what we wanted and delivered! He is very professional and has great personality! He kept the night going with his music....Everyone loved his music selection. i don't think i stopped dancing lol...I would definitely recommend him to anyone for any occassion!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Tricia · Married on 04/21/2012

I got so many great comments at the wedding at how awesome the music was. He played so many songs that were so fitting as to the mood. I was so happy with how awesome everything turned out.
    I had a couple special songs that my dad and I have, and Bunny was totally able to put a perfect mix together that was so special and really was perfect for my dad and me.
    My now husband was totally undecided about a song and Bunny found a perfect song that really was special.
    DJ Bunny was so great because he was able to meet up when we needed too. He was also so encouraging with all the stressful plans and made the experience so nice.
    I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Bunny!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Bridgette · Married on 03/17/2012

Dj bunny is awesome! I highly recommend him! He has a great selection of lighting for the dance floor, up lighting, gobo lighting and music. He plays want you want him to and that's whats important! He is super easy to work with, get a hold of and always available if you need to meet up with him. He works around your schedule because when your planning a wedding your really busy! If I ever need a dj again he will be the one! Everyone was out on the dance the entire reception!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Aura · Married on 03/10/2012

DJ Bunny was flexible with our needs. My husband and I couldn't agree on our first dance song so he customized a mix of our 2 chosen songs and it was great!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Ryan · Married on 01/14/2012

Bunny did such an amazing job he seriously nailed it. He is in my opinion the best dj I've ever seen. We were do happy with him and how he works and performs and is flexible and always on top of his game. There never is a time were there isn't music playing or him saying something he always keeps the party going. We are definitely pleased with his work and are recommending him to all our family and friends. Thanks bunny your the best.

Sent on 02/05/2012

maria · event on: 12/17/2011

Thank You Bunny! Everyone had a great time, the variety of music pleased everyone the dance floor was never empty. It made the evening go by fast. You were the one thing I didn't stress about. Thank Youuuuuu!!!!!
    See you next year

Sent on 12/19/2011

Angie · Married on 11/05/2011

By far the best DJ. Great array of music, EVERYONE was happy! Bunny is very personable and makes it happen, he really listens to his crowd and gets them pumped! Definitely two thumbs up!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Liliana · Married on 09/04/2011

The Best DJ EVER!!! What I most appreciated is that he LISTENED! He was very proffesional...and went above and beyond our expectations!!! The lighting he provided completely set the ambiance... I will refer DJ BUNNY to everyone I know! From Adult Parties to Family Functions...We asked for PG versions of certain songs & our event was Elegant, Fun. He had a great music selection. DJ Bunny made our Wedding an unforgetable event!
    10 stars!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Elsie · Married on 09/02/2011

DJ Bunny, not only were we happy with your services but we also received multiple compliments and even text messages that you are " the best DJ" . Your ability to keep our reception music flowing was outstanding! The music you played was great!!! Our guests commented on how pleased they were that they were able to make song selections throughout the evening. Even the staff at the Ritz Carlton , Laguna Niguel commented on your professionalism. Damian and I feel truly blessed for having you as part of our wedding! THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2011

Erin · Married on 08/27/2011

He was so easy to work with, he met with us once pretty early before our wedding and then met with us again the week of our wedding to get stuff finalized. Then at our wedding, he was great, everyone was dancing the entire time and he kept music playing that kept people out on the dance floor the whole time. I asked him to play some line dance songs and he definitely did and even played more when he saw that people were still doing the line dances after a few songs. He played a really good mixture of music for like "young" people and for some of the "older" people so that everyone would know the songs being played. I loved having him as a DJ and would definitely recommend him. He also took care of the slideshow for us so that we didn't have to worry about it the night of. Loved it!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Brandon · Married on 08/20/2011

DJ Bunny made our wedding experience perfect. He listened to every request we had made and followed through. His music sets were outstanding, and there was not one time throughout the entire reception that the dance floor wasn't packed with people getting down. We completely recommend DJ Bunny for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Min · Married on 07/29/2011

DJ Bunny is a wonderful DJ to work with. He's a very laid back vendor and I would definitely refer and work with him again!

Sent on 07/31/2011

christa · Married on 07/29/2011

DJ Bunny has worked at all my friends weddings- why?- because he is AMAZING at what he does. Seriously, having JUST got married and having been to many weddings, the DJ can make or break the experience, the atmosphere of the wedding etc and Bunny has consistently made each wedding successful, fun and memorable. I had countless guest tell me how awesome he was and how each song just got better and better. Our dance floor was packed. Additionally, he is nothing short of professional and hard working and to top it off, he is a genuinely cool guy with a good heart. If you want to have a good time with a DJ that will do what you ask, then Bunny is your guy!

Sent on 08/01/2011