DJ Bunny Reviews

DJ Bunny 1
DJ Bunny 2
DJ Bunny 3

Marsha · Married on 02/19/2017

Bunny was the DJ at our friends' wedding a couple of years ago & we both loved the way he was able to read the crowd & spin great music.

His transitions and mixing style keeps the crowd dancing all night long! When the flower girls and ring bearers took their sweet time putting the flower petals at each and every aisle, he looped the song flawlessly and no one even noticed.

If you're looking for a DJ for your event, look no further! He's a great emcee as well!!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Tracy · Married on 01/29/2017

DJ Bunny was awesome!!! He did such a great job for our ceremony music and our reception!! He was very flexible in that we made changes to the event that day and he was very accommodating!! Listening to the music back on the videos, I am just so happy with the entire playlist start to finish! You really see his attention to detail! I've already been getting calls from people that attended the wedding, asking for his contact info!!! Thank you again DJ Bunny!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Anthony · Married on 12/18/2016

On the day of our wedding, the band that was suppose to show up and play...did not ! Thank God for D.J. Bunny, he came in and saved our wedding. From his Character, to his Charming Personality, and especially for his Professionalism !!!! He knows how to get the crowd up and dancing from Disco to Funk to Salsa and knows the perfect song to play for me to dance with my wheel chaired mother standing in a single spot. Can't boast enough about D.J. Bunny !!!!!! Forever in debt to you Bunny, you are a man of God and a hero !

Sent on 12/22/2016

Lindsey · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Bunny really listened to what we wanted for music while adding his own flare to the night. Every guest had an amazing time either singing an old song they remember from way back when or busting a move on the dance floor to a new hit. Our group dance collection of clips couldn't have been better. Thank you so much!!! You made our night!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/07/2016

Best DJ ?? Got every one on the floor to dance ?? And it was just what me and my husband wanted ??

Sent on 11/15/2016

JD · Married on 09/23/2016

Bunny is a professional. Simple as that. Don't waste your time shopping around and then wishing you would have followed your instincts and hired Bunny instead. Do it correctly from the start. Hire Bunny for your event. communicate exactly what you want and he will do his best to make it happen. Bunny is pro, well dressed ,Great DJ and MC and all around super cool guy!

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/06/2016

I have worked with Bunny before at work events and has become a dear friend. DJ Bunny is not just an amazing person but his ability to read a crowd is impeccable. My wedding was very diverse and he was able to get EVERONE on the dance floor. When it comes to a DJ, I will not work with anyone else but DJ Bunny.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Julianna · Married on 07/09/2016

DJ Bunny is so rad! We are so happy that we hired him for our special day. In fact, we were overwhelmed by all the compliments that were given by our guests. DJ Bunny is different from the other DJ's because he plays GOOD music rather then popular songs and mixes. So that obviously includes a lot of old school! He's also really great at knowing the mood and theme of your party. We had a Madmen or a 1960's style wedding, and his music is PERFECT. I literally didn't give him any names of artist we wanted to hear, I only told him the theme and he delivered big time. Talent aside, he is very kind, patient, and professional. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kate · Married on 06/25/2016

DJBunny was absolutely fabulous. He made our wedding perfect from the ceremony up until the end of the evening. He made the party so fun and took our taste in music and created the best playlist for our event. I had many of my guests ask me for his playlist because it was so good. I also had a couple guests inquire about using him for other events. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Bunny not only was a huge help planning our wedding music, but when the day arrived, he seemed to know just what to play to get everyone dancing.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Traci · Married on 06/03/2016

BEST. DJ. EVER.
    DJ Bunny was a phenomenal DJ. Not only did I feel comfortable in choosing him as our wedding DJ, but he completely exceeded any expectation I had for the music that was played at my wedding. He is brilliant with his mixing and infusing of songs, and he reads crowds really well. He pays attention to what gets them dancing and what doesn't. He offers suggestions if you're not sure of songs or music, and he totally takes your ideas and runs with them. I will for sure be recommending DJ bunny to any and everyone I know. I will also be booking him for any of my own future events. He is also very good at responding in timely manners, and was not nothing but 100% professional the entire time.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Monica · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Bunny was the perfect DJ for our wedding reception! I gave him a small list of songs I'd like to hear to give him and idea of what we liked. He came up with the rest of the music for the whole night and every single song was a perfect selection! All of our favorite songs played without us even having to ask! He was super professional and very polite. He almost felt like a member of the family that night! He spoke with everyone that night and took suggestions. He brought all of his own equipment and extra lighting to give a total dance floor vibe! It looked so amazing in the backyard reception we had. He went above and beyond! He arrived early to make sure he was on time and set up. Bunny came to us and made sure we were all on the same page about the grand entrance and first dance before the reception. He helped coordinate at the reception and ultimately kept us on time! All of our guests were so incredibly happy with the music choices and he got everyone up dancing! Out of 120+ guests every single person danced! The neighbors even commented on the amazing music choices for our backyard wedding. Every time someone talks to us about our wedding one of the first compliments they make is about DJ Bunny! He is so incredibly talented and kind! Best decision we made for our wedding!! Thanks Bunny!!!! We will definitely be using his services in the future and I will recommend him to all my friends and family!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Matt · Married on 01/02/2016

Sorry dj bunny, for getting back so late.. Crystal and I left on our honeymoon. I kept on telling her know that we had to do our rating on the night you dj'ed at our wedding.
    We've been back from Rome 3 days now. We had a chance to speak with some people that were at the wedding. A lot of them said, the dj we had was great "and then some" Once again thank you for being a big part of our wedding. I'll be telling people to hit you up. ??

Sent on 01/18/2016

Lori · Married on 12/13/2015

DJ Bunny ROCKED our wedding!!! I can't say enough great things about his work and about him, as a person!! We lived in the same neighborhood for years and heard many of the events he DJ'd and just knew we had to hire him for our eventual wedding! He is kind-hearted, a good listener and SO patient and calming! He kept our crowd on their feet and involved everyone from the youngsters all the way up to the grandparents! The DJ has to emcee your event and be gracious and fun...Bunny was all that and more! If you want the wedding that everyone describes as "magical and not wanting the night to end", then DJ Bunny is your guy :)

Sent on 12/15/2015

Chris · Married on 11/21/2015

DJ Bunny made our wedding special and did a fantastic job with the music. With all the stress going on with the planning it was nice to not have to worry about the music. The music played was great and Bunny did a fantastic job reading the room and playing songs that got people dancing. Could not recommend higher for your special day. He also helped me tie my tie which was nice.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Chris · Married on 11/14/2015

This review is LONG overdue! DJ Bunny did an amazing job at our wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything more from him. The equipment looked and sounded great, music selection couldn't have been better, and if that wasn't enough...he had one of the best looking mustaches I've ever seen! At least half of the guests went out of their way to tell us how great the music was and the dance floor was full all night long. If you are looking for a professional DJ who knows GOOD music and how to read a crowd, then DJ Bunny is your man. I will be using him for any DJ events I have in the future.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Phillip · Married on 11/08/2015

We have seen DJ Bunny perform his magic on several occasions and every time he delivers a spectacular show for us. So when we were planning our wedding we knew exactly who was going to be our DJ. Bunny's can play a variety of different genres from oldies to classical to Top Hits! When we asked to edit and create a special mix of song for us he was able to perfectly help us capture the moment we had dream of. We definitely will and have already recommended him to our friends and family who will soon need a DJ for their events. Thanks so much DJ Bunny for making our wedding such a blast!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Robert and Jacqueline · Married on 09/20/2015

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without DJ Bunny! People don't realize when planning a wedding how important a DJ is, and we didn't either. But at our wedding Bunny was on top of everything. He worked with our coordinator for announcements, played awesome tunes himself and took requests from guests, and most important of all, made sure everyone was having a good time and that they wanted to hit the dance floor. He is a good guy and his personality is perfect for what he does, you can feel that he really cares about everyone having a great time, and his enthusiasm is contagious! If you're looking for a DJ for any event, look no further. Thanks Bunny!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Staci · Married on 08/27/2015

Dj Bunny provided us with an awesome wedding! He played all different music types as we requested and set the mood throughout the entire event from a relaxing dinner to a fun upbeat evening full of dancing!! Speaking from someone who never danced... he had me dancing w all the right songs! Best Dj personality who is lively with a touch of charm & humor that our guests loved!! Overall, he was very easy to communicate with, superior sound quality at our outdoor event, & was very professional!! hes THE go to dj for a perfect event!!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Staci · Married on 08/27/2015

Dj Bunny provided us with an awesome wedding! He played all different music types as we requested and set the mood throughout the entire event from a relaxing dinner to a fun upbeat evening full of dancing! Best Dj personality who is lively with a touch of charm & humor that our guests loved!! Overall, he was very easy to communicate with, superior sound quality at our outdoor event, & was very professional!

Sent on 08/28/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

We had a lot of requests and expectations, and he went above and beyond to make sure that they were met. He's extremely friendly, funny, and also very professional.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Grace · Married on 05/16/2015

I never doubted that Bunny would make our wedding memorable!
    He put me at ease, and took the time to make sure all our "must have" music selections were featured, AND MORE! We received two outstanding comments during our wedding, and the MUSIC was by far the higher of the two!
    A complete professional at what he does, you will not be disappointed!!
    Love to you and your family Bunny, thank you for making my day wonderful!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Grace · Married on 05/16/2015

Bunny you made our wedding more than we could have ever imagined!
    Thank you for putting all the extra touches in playing, not only, our "must have" music selections, but so much more!
    During our reception, we had two outstanding complements....one for the food, and the other for the MUSIC.....the music stood out by far!
    Thank you for being such a professial at what you do....always making sure that your music fits, and reflects all your client is!
    Love to you and your family, Jess and Grace Tinoco

Sent on 05/19/2015

Bunny is the absolute best! He is very flexible and understanding, throughout my experience with Bunny he achieved everything I asked for and more! All my guest loved him!! He was extremely approachable to my guest but remained professional. Great Dj, he is a must have if you want your dance floor to be buzzin all night!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Shane · Married on 05/02/2015

DJ Bunny is an asset to any event!!! Not only are his music choices on point, but he worked with us on all of our specific requests. Most impressively, he was able to transform a crowd of acquaintances to a group of close friends via his personal charisma and DJ talent! Our wedding would not have been the success it was without DJ Bunny.

Sent on 05/26/2015