125 Reviews for DJ Bunny

MC (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
116 DJ Bunny Reviews

Bunny was DJ at our wedding in January 2018 and he was fantastic. He was faced with a difficult venue for both loading and setup but he was able to pull off the setup and coordinate with us and the venue without any problems. He was instrumental during the ceremony in controlling the timing of the wedding party and worked closely with the wedding coordinator to make sure they were doing things in tandem.
The music was great as well, he even went as far as to make custom mixes for the songs we wanted at key points. He sent us the breakdown the week before the wedding and had us approve the important songs and mixes beforehand. He kept the party going throughout the night, switching gears easily between classic rock(requested) and other genres whenever people would ask him to.
He was highly professional, well dressed, and just a nice guy to work with. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jacob, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

All I wanted was for all of my wedding guests to be on the dance floor by the end of the night and it happened! I gave DJ Bunny his freedom to play whatever felt best for the crowd and he didn't disappoint; I heard nothing but compliments all night long.

Profile Picture Virginia, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bunny was everything my husband and I expected in a DJ and MORE! He has many years of experience and answered every question we had until the big day. Bunny was not only a great DJ for us, he also acted as an MC, which made things so much easier and smoother! He fulfilled all of our music and lighting requests!! Our dinner playlist was the bomb.. We will definitely be using his services in the future and recommend him to all of our friends and family! Thank you so much Bunny we are grateful

Profile Picture Gabriela, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ. Well organized very personable and easy to work with. Great song choices would definitely recommend to anyone planning an event and looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Cameron, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hands down this is the BEST DJ around!!! My wedding was unforgettable thanks to DJ Bunny!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't say enough great things about DJ Bunny. He did an incredible job at our wedding and was a pleasure to work with during the entire process. He was always easy to get a hold of, professional, and went above and beyond. He got all of the wedding guests dancing and played everything that we asked for. I would definitely hire DJ Bunny for any occasion!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so pleased with DJ Bunny! He had all the songs we wanted and even different mixes of the songs to choose from. He was very professional with a great sense of humor. The entertainment he provided which is top notch. We would definitely use him again.

Profile Picture Desiree, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bunny did an amazing job at our wedding, our guests consistently commented on how great the music was for the whole day, and how fun the reception was. He was professional when meeting and made the process so easy. We would book him again if we could do it all over. Thank you DJ Bunny.

Profile Picture Azriel, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ bunny was the absolute best!!! He listened to exactly what we wanted and also added his expertise! Our wedding was made by the music and everyone ended up dancing until the wedding ended. It was a perfect night and DJ bunny was a big part of that! Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Couldn't have gotten a better DJ. My wife and I were amazed at how the DJ was able to keep everyone partying on the dance floor all night long. All we did was let him know the style of music we liked, and he did his thing and it was great! DJ Bunny is definitely the full package of what you would want in a DJ and he knows how to read the crowd he is with. Would highly recommend him and would use him again in heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Bunny played all the music I requested and kept everyone dancing the whole night! Plus he's a great guy to work with!! One of the easiest vendors I had for my wedding! And so much fun!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let me start by saying that DJ Bunny is a professional. He’s cool, calm and experienced. From the beginning consultation, he listened to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding (5-28-17). He was very personable from that point on, and is thorough and prompt with all communication. We couldn’t decide on one song for our first dance and were in limbo trying to make that very important decision. Kindly, he mixed our First Dance song and parent dance songs so that we had something smooth but also funky to dance to. This was awesome as he was able to create a transition for us to go in between our rehearsed slow dance to our upbeat freestyle ending. Bunny’s equipment and lighting is on point. Nice setup area and nice colored uplights (purple just like we asked :-))—Looks very clean. The ambiance of the equipment definitely helps with the aesthetics and look of the event (in our case, our wedding!).

As an emcee, Bunny did a wonderful job introducing our wedding party, family and us—as Mr. & Mrs. Zamora! :-) Bunny is knowledgeable about several different genres of music: we had country playing, top 40, rap, r&b, oldschool, funk, oldies and Frank Sinatra-type music. If you have an eclectic taste for music—he is your DJ! He also can help you by making suggestions that will pop during cake cutting, end of ceremony, etc. We would not hesitate to hire him again for upcoming events/parties, and we will refer our friends and family to him. Thank you, Bunny for making our wedding that much more special! You’re far from basic, you’re the best around! :) We highly recommend Bunny for your wedding needs—I am a perfectionist and was not disappointed—you won’t be either! Hire him—he’s your guy!

Profile Picture Monique, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Bunny is so much more than your standard DJ.

Not only does he have a professional setup, excellent sound system, great lights, and do his own setup/tear down, but he he mixes his music, and does an amazing job of feeling the crowd and keeping people dancing.

He has clean edits of every song, and will definitely please any crowd. We had him for our wedding, and everyone had a blast. We were able to jump on and off the dance floor, and there was never a time when the songs weren't on point. ALWAYS something great to dance to.

This guy is not just a DJ, he's an engaging entertainer who will blow you away with his customer service and amazing ability to customize the music to your liking.

So if you have an upcoming wedding, birthday party, corporate event, or just want an amazing night of dancing....BOOK DJ BUNNY!!!!

Profile Picture Kimi, 5/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dj bunny is the best!! Hands down!

Profile Picture Kylee, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've worked with DJ Bunny on several events including holiday parties for work and most recently my own wedding. My husband and I could not be happier with how the music was able to bring together such a diverse group and get them on the dance floor. He paid very close attention to the vibe in the room and adjusted seamlessly. We have received many compliments specifically with respect to the DJ and his music. Thank you for helping us celebrate the event of a lifetime.

Patti and Victor Diaz 3-17-17

Profile Picture Patti, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bunny was the DJ at our friends' wedding a couple of years ago & we both loved the way he was able to read the crowd & spin great music.

His transitions and mixing style keeps the crowd dancing all night long! When the flower girls and ring bearers took their sweet time putting the flower petals at each and every aisle, he looped the song flawlessly and no one even noticed.

If you're looking for a DJ for your event, look no further! He's a great emcee as well!!

Profile Picture Marsha, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bunny was awesome!!! He did such a great job for our ceremony music and our reception!! He was very flexible in that we made changes to the event that day and he was very accommodating!! Listening to the music back on the videos, I am just so happy with the entire playlist start to finish! You really see his attention to detail! I've already been getting calls from people that attended the wedding, asking for his contact info!!! Thank you again DJ Bunny!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 1/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

On the day of our wedding, the band that was suppose to show up and play...did not ! Thank God for D.J. Bunny, he came in and saved our wedding. From his Character, to his Charming Personality, and especially for his Professionalism !!!! He knows how to get the crowd up and dancing from Disco to Funk to Salsa and knows the perfect song to play for me to dance with my wheel chaired mother standing in a single spot. Can't boast enough about D.J. Bunny !!!!!! Forever in debt to you Bunny, you are a man of God and a hero !

Profile Picture Anthony, 12/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

DJ Bunny really listened to what we wanted for music while adding his own flare to the night. Every guest had an amazing time either singing an old song they remember from way back when or busting a move on the dance floor to a new hit. Our group dance collection of clips couldn't have been better. Thank you so much!!! You made our night!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ ?? Got every one on the floor to dance ?? And it was just what me and my husband wanted ??

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bunny was on time, friendly, did his job and even went beyond that! He provided us with exceptional service and It was like we were being catered to, he was caring and we totally saw how he wanted our day to be special, he did everything he could to make it a special evening for us. I would recommend him especially for weddings, he is beyond experienced in weddings, he does a great job at MC and getting the guest dancing!

Profile Picture yanette, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bunny is a professional. Simple as that. Don't waste your time shopping around and then wishing you would have followed your instincts and hired Bunny instead. Do it correctly from the start. Hire Bunny for your event. communicate exactly what you want and he will do his best to make it happen. Bunny is pro, well dressed ,Great DJ and MC and all around super cool guy!

Profile Picture JD, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have worked with Bunny before at work events and has become a dear friend. DJ Bunny is not just an amazing person but his ability to read a crowd is impeccable. My wedding was very diverse and he was able to get EVERONE on the dance floor. When it comes to a DJ, I will not work with anyone else but DJ Bunny.

Profile Picture Monica, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bunny is so rad! We are so happy that we hired him for our special day. In fact, we were overwhelmed by all the compliments that were given by our guests. DJ Bunny is different from the other DJ's because he plays GOOD music rather then popular songs and mixes. So that obviously includes a lot of old school! He's also really great at knowing the mood and theme of your party. We had a Madmen or a 1960's style wedding, and his music is PERFECT. I literally didn't give him any names of artist we wanted to hear, I only told him the theme and he delivered big time. Talent aside, he is very kind, patient, and professional. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your next event!

Profile Picture Julianna, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJBunny was absolutely fabulous. He made our wedding perfect from the ceremony up until the end of the evening. He made the party so fun and took our taste in music and created the best playlist for our event. I had many of my guests ask me for his playlist because it was so good. I also had a couple guests inquire about using him for other events. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/25/16, 1 Review