DJ Brothers.com Reviews

248 | Humble, TX

248 Reviews for DJ Brothers.com

248 DJ Brothers.com Reviews

Amy · Getting married on 04/05/2019

Jason Griffin was a great DJ. Everybody complimented me on the playlist. He called a week before to go over the details of the night, and he kept us informed at the wedding. He was flexible when we decided to end the night early, and he picked great songs to get everyone on the dance floor. Stand out job!

Marissa · Married on 09/01/2018

The professionalism of DJ brothers was amazing! Their communication was incredible and flexible ! Made it easy and our day extra special ! Jason was fun and always communicated with us ! Thank you and highly recommend them !

• Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 08/08/2018

WOW! Where do I begin with DJ Brothers?! I had DJ and photobooth services at my wedding and was so pleased with how smooth everything went with both Jason (our DJ) and Dale (photo booth)!
    Jason called Dalton and I a week prior to our wedding to finalize everything. But the one thing that stuck out to me was he took the time to tell us “When you wake up on your wedding day I want you to know that you’re in good hands. I will make sure everything runs smoothly so y’all don’t have anything to stress about that day”. And he wasn’t fooling anybody when he said that; from start to finish, there were no hiccups and our guests had a BLAST!
    Dale was awesome! Our guests had so much fun using the photo booth and props! We had their scrapbook option (highly recommend) and Dale put it all together for us. We spent our wedding night going through that book and it made our hearts so happy to be able to see our family and friends so happy!

Thank you Jason and Dale for being so amazing!
    - Kaylee & Dalton Wheeler

• Susan

Susan · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so thankful for choosing DJ Brothers for our DJ. J.R. Hernandez was so amazing at keeping our timeline on the right track. He played the songs that we asked, and made wonderful recommendations that we loved. He went out of his way to let my granddaughter sing a karaoke version of a song, and made her feel comfortable doing it. People were up dancing because of the music he played. It was a wonderful wedding, and J.R. played a very big part of that. We would like to personally thank J.R. For making our dream wedding come true.

DJ Brothers.com 1
    DJ Brothers.com 2
    DJ Brothers.com 3
  • Mrs.GnW

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

Amazing experience. Our wedding got rained out (HARD!) and our DJ Jason was able to quickly change from our outdoor venue to the indoor chapel to have our sound system work perfectly through the storm outside. Music was great and the lighting set the party mood. Our DJ was so incredibly attentive to us and was able to put me at ease knowing that he was in charge of our time-line and party flow. Jason was also incredibly gracious with guests who wanted requests not listed in the song list (mostly from the FoB). Thank you SO much to DJ brothers, I truly could not thank you enough for how amazing you were on our special day!

Deborah · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Brothers and Jeff Banks, did a fantastic job for my 60th birthday celebration. They kept everybody on the floor. I will definitely use them for my next function.

Megan · Married on 04/15/2018

DJ Brothers made planning for my event easy. I had no wedding planner or coordinator but Jason assured me he would help take care of things day of. I love the online event portal and all the options to aid in planning for our wedding. Jason was fantastic and way more than just a DJ! He kept everything on track day of and was flexible which impressed our families. Great music for each aspect of our event. He helped make our big day the most memorable of our life! Had others asking for his info the next day. Thank you so much Jason and DJ Brothers for making our wedding perfect!

Amber · Married on 04/07/2018

Very nice. Did everything I asked and played really good songs. Announced everything that needed to be helping things run smoothly. Adaptable to changes. Highly recommend!

Karisa · Married on 02/18/2018

Mr, Banks My DJ for My wedding really made us happy with the song selections. Everything I requested he made happen. He even made himself apart of my Sparkler Exit which I loved ! I will most definitely refer others to DJ Brothers .

APRILLE · Married on 02/03/2018

I had a great experience with DJ Brothers, specifically with our DJ Joey K. You filled out your forms (music choices and timeline) online which was very convenient and easy to do. You where also able to share your online account with your guests so that they can submit song requests. All songs were tailored to our liking and DJ Joey K kept our guests on the dance floor at all times. He also worked really well with my day-of-coordinator to ensure everything was on time and went smoothly. They were professional and reliable, the quality of service was great, and their pricing is reasonable. I highly suggest them!

Danette · Married on 01/06/2018

DJ Brothers supplied the music & so much more for my daughter's wedding on 1/6/18. The music was fantastic, lighting perfect & a great time was had by all. Thank you for keeping everything rockin & rollin!!

Claire · Married on 12/30/2017

We had Jason at our recent wedding reception, he was incredible! I love the way DJ brothers brings you in to the process and really gets an idea of what you want, then executes it all the day of! Jason made our day run smooth by keeping up with our timeline and checking in with us when he needed to. Not to mention that his voice is newscaster worthy! He isn't one of those lame DJs that tries too hard. He even went out of his way to call us on Christmas day to check in before the wedding and make sure that we had everything we needed. You won't regret DJ brothers! They are VERY affordable and worth every penny and more.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/16/2017

Sterling Terrant was out DJ and he was perfect! People were on the dance floor all night long and are still complimenting my on how great the DJ was. He was fun and professional when he interacted with the guests and was so patient with my 7 year old cousin who made constant song requests!

Scott · Married on 11/25/2017

Perfect! Joey K awesome. Had to set up two different systems for the venue that I was utilizing for the wedding. He showed up early and had everything set up and ready well in advance. His online planning tool is wonderful. It guided us through options of activities and allowed us to select specific music for the different activities. Joey kept the wedding going as scheduled, but was flexible when needed. Budget priced with superior performance. One of my better decision for my daughters wedding!

Morgan · Married on 11/18/2017

I met J.R. at a bridal show. He won me over! I scheduled him right there. I could not imagine my wedding day without him. He was so much more than a DJ. He helped with everything! Thank you so much. You made our day perfect!

• U

Ursula · Married on 11/12/2017

DJ Brothers were extremely professional and were awesome! My DJ was JR Hernandez and he was wonderful! Music was fantastic and people danced and had a great time. JR Hernandez is great at what he does and knows exactly how to entertain! He was very nice and I will definately use him again for future events. I would recommend DJ Brothers to any of my friends and family for any upcoming events.

Brandon · Married on 11/10/2017

DJ brothers took care of every aspect of the music. We didn't have to worry about the music one bit. Our DJ was Jason, and he read the crowd wonderfully. No song or dance felt forced, and we had an absolute ball.

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2017

From the beginning, DJ Brothers were fantastic to work with. We were able to fully customize what we wanted, talked with our DJ and agreed what the feel of the day was going to be, and he even found a couple of songs for us to use that were not that popular at all. Jayson kept our day going on schedule, provided the perfect music for our ceremony and reception.
    Everyone has been telling us how much fun our wedding was and I know that is because DJ Brothers brought an A+ game that day. We cannot thank them enough for helping us create the party/celebration we dreamed of.
    I would recommend this group to any family or friend looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Dan · Married on 07/07/2017

They did wonderful! We had a lot of songs that needed to be timed correctly to have the desired outcome. They knocked it out of the park EVERY time! Couldnt be happier. Would use again for any event if needed!!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2017

We loved DJ Brothers! I was almost skeptical about their pricing compared to others, but they are extremely experienced, professional and good at what they do. Joey K, when I mentioned my surprise at the pricing, told me that he didn't feel the need to charge an arm and a leg. So they are definitely a good deal for the service you get! We even got a Sunday discount! We had 5 hours of DJ service and a photobooth. Everyone had a great time with both. My dad even said that Joey K was the perfect amount of involved: he read the room for music to play, but it also didn't feel like he was talking too much or anything. It was great!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 06/10/2017

Our DJ, Jason, was absolutely fantastic! He did everything we asked and was very helpful throughout the night of our wedding ceremony and reception. He had excellent communication skills and kept our reception party going! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or DJ service.

David · Married on 04/28/2017

We booked at The Overlook and DJ Brothers was the preferred DJ service for them. I will have to say that this venue was great and the DJ was outstanding. He controlled the party and made everything happen in perfect timing. Played a great selection of music we had picked and some from his own collection. DJ Brothers is a company that takes a lot of pride in what they do. JR was our DJ so ask for him but I am sure the others will be just as great. JR just spoiled us a little!!!

Janette · Married on 03/30/2017

Very happy with DJ Joey! Heard about him from the preferred vendors list from our venue! Very reasonably priced and the website for the company is very user friendly. Made picking out our music very easy. I had a different song for each one of my bridal couples to be introduced with and he did an awesome job with mixing them into each other! Highly recommend DJ Brothers!!!

Shelby · Married on 03/18/2017

I just had my wedding on March 18th 2017 and DJ Brothers did an absolutely AMAZING job with everything!! They did the music for my ceremony and reception and I also used them for a photo booth! My photo booth was a hit. Everyone enjoyed it and I got a downloadable version of every picture taken! The online music request system is extremely helpful also! I HIGHLY recommend using them!! They are awesome!