242 Reviews for DJ Brothers.com

Liability Insurance (4)
242 DJ Brothers.com Reviews

Amazing experience. Our wedding got rained out (HARD!) and our DJ Jason was able to quickly change from our outdoor venue to the indoor chapel to have our sound system work perfectly through the storm outside. Music was great and the lighting set the party mood. Our DJ was so incredibly attentive to us and was able to put me at ease knowing that he was in charge of our time-line and party flow. Jason was also incredibly gracious with guests who wanted requests not listed in the song list (mostly from the FoB). Thank you SO much to DJ brothers, I truly could not thank you enough for how amazing you were on our special day!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Brothers and Jeff Banks, did a fantastic job for my 60th birthday celebration. They kept everybody on the floor. I will definitely use them for my next function.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Brothers made planning for my event easy. I had no wedding planner or coordinator but Jason assured me he would help take care of things day of. I love the online event portal and all the options to aid in planning for our wedding. Jason was fantastic and way more than just a DJ! He kept everything on track day of and was flexible which impressed our families. Great music for each aspect of our event. He helped make our big day the most memorable of our life! Had others asking for his info the next day. Thank you so much Jason and DJ Brothers for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very nice. Did everything I asked and played really good songs. Announced everything that needed to be helping things run smoothly. Adaptable to changes. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mr, Banks My DJ for My wedding really made us happy with the song selections. Everything I requested he made happen. He even made himself apart of my Sparkler Exit which I loved ! I will most definitely refer others to DJ Brothers .

Profile Picture Karisa, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a great experience with DJ Brothers, specifically with our DJ Joey K. You filled out your forms (music choices and timeline) online which was very convenient and easy to do. You where also able to share your online account with your guests so that they can submit song requests. All songs were tailored to our liking and DJ Joey K kept our guests on the dance floor at all times. He also worked really well with my day-of-coordinator to ensure everything was on time and went smoothly. They were professional and reliable, the quality of service was great, and their pricing is reasonable. I highly suggest them!

Profile Picture APRILLE, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Brothers supplied the music & so much more for my daughter's wedding on 1/6/18. The music was fantastic, lighting perfect & a great time was had by all. Thank you for keeping everything rockin & rollin!!

Profile Picture Danette, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jason at our recent wedding reception, he was incredible! I love the way DJ brothers brings you in to the process and really gets an idea of what you want, then executes it all the day of! Jason made our day run smooth by keeping up with our timeline and checking in with us when he needed to. Not to mention that his voice is newscaster worthy! He isn't one of those lame DJs that tries too hard. He even went out of his way to call us on Christmas day to check in before the wedding and make sure that we had everything we needed. You won't regret DJ brothers! They are VERY affordable and worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Claire, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sterling Terrant was out DJ and he was perfect! People were on the dance floor all night long and are still complimenting my on how great the DJ was. He was fun and professional when he interacted with the guests and was so patient with my 7 year old cousin who made constant song requests!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Perfect! Joey K awesome. Had to set up two different systems for the venue that I was utilizing for the wedding. He showed up early and had everything set up and ready well in advance. His online planning tool is wonderful. It guided us through options of activities and allowed us to select specific music for the different activities. Joey kept the wedding going as scheduled, but was flexible when needed. Budget priced with superior performance. One of my better decision for my daughters wedding!

Profile Picture Scott, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met J.R. at a bridal show. He won me over! I scheduled him right there. I could not imagine my wedding day without him. He was so much more than a DJ. He helped with everything! Thank you so much. You made our day perfect!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Brothers were extremely professional and were awesome! My DJ was JR Hernandez and he was wonderful! Music was fantastic and people danced and had a great time. JR Hernandez is great at what he does and knows exactly how to entertain! He was very nice and I will definately use him again for future events. I would recommend DJ Brothers to any of my friends and family for any upcoming events.

Profile Picture Ursula , 11/12/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

DJ brothers took care of every aspect of the music. We didn't have to worry about the music one bit. Our DJ was Jason, and he read the crowd wonderfully. No song or dance felt forced, and we had an absolute ball.

Profile Picture Brandon, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason Griffin was a great DJ. Everybody complimented me on the playlist. He called a week before to go over the details of the night, and he kept us informed at the wedding. He was flexible when we decided to end the night early, and he picked great songs to get everyone on the dance floor. Stand out job!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/5/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the beginning, DJ Brothers were fantastic to work with. We were able to fully customize what we wanted, talked with our DJ and agreed what the feel of the day was going to be, and he even found a couple of songs for us to use that were not that popular at all. Jayson kept our day going on schedule, provided the perfect music for our ceremony and reception.
Everyone has been telling us how much fun our wedding was and I know that is because DJ Brothers brought an A+ game that day. We cannot thank them enough for helping us create the party/celebration we dreamed of.
I would recommend this group to any family or friend looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

They did wonderful! We had a lot of songs that needed to be timed correctly to have the desired outcome. They knocked it out of the park EVERY time! Couldnt be happier. Would use again for any event if needed!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved DJ Brothers! I was almost skeptical about their pricing compared to others, but they are extremely experienced, professional and good at what they do. Joey K, when I mentioned my surprise at the pricing, told me that he didn't feel the need to charge an arm and a leg. So they are definitely a good deal for the service you get! We even got a Sunday discount! We had 5 hours of DJ service and a photobooth. Everyone had a great time with both. My dad even said that Joey K was the perfect amount of involved: he read the room for music to play, but it also didn't feel like he was talking too much or anything. It was great!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Jason, was absolutely fantastic! He did everything we asked and was very helpful throughout the night of our wedding ceremony and reception. He had excellent communication skills and kept our reception party going! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or DJ service.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We booked at The Overlook and DJ Brothers was the preferred DJ service for them. I will have to say that this venue was great and the DJ was outstanding. He controlled the party and made everything happen in perfect timing. Played a great selection of music we had picked and some from his own collection. DJ Brothers is a company that takes a lot of pride in what they do. JR was our DJ so ask for him but I am sure the others will be just as great. JR just spoiled us a little!!!

Profile Picture David, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very happy with DJ Joey! Heard about him from the preferred vendors list from our venue! Very reasonably priced and the website for the company is very user friendly. Made picking out our music very easy. I had a different song for each one of my bridal couples to be introduced with and he did an awesome job with mixing them into each other! Highly recommend DJ Brothers!!!

Profile Picture Janette, 3/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I just had my wedding on March 18th 2017 and DJ Brothers did an absolutely AMAZING job with everything!! They did the music for my ceremony and reception and I also used them for a photo booth! My photo booth was a hit. Everyone enjoyed it and I got a downloadable version of every picture taken! The online music request system is extremely helpful also! I HIGHLY recommend using them!! They are awesome!

Profile Picture Shelby, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJBrothers.com did a great job at my wedding. They were probably one of the easiest vendors I delt with. I felt so secure because there was no lack of communication. There were reminder emails once my date started approaching telling me what to expect. Their website was easy to deal with, to set up my event, to add song requests, and to create my timeline.

Sterling was my DJ and he called me about a week before the event to run through everything. What stood out to me was how he emailed me, prior to calling me, to check that that evening would be a good time to call. I really appreciated that, since the last week of preparations can be a bit hectic. He also did a great job with the music. We had a ton of fun dancing all night!

DJBrothers.com was the best price I found and they were fantastic to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sam, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

You are getting way more than just a DJ. Jason was amazing!!! It was like having another wedding coordinator to help us during the wedding. He worked with the venue wedding coordinator and everything went PERFECT!!! We had a blast dancing and singing alone with all the songs he played. If I could give more than 5 stars trust me I would!!

Profile Picture User6727311, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJ brothers for our wedding, and it was exceptional! Their website was amazing and being able to pick our music from their catalog was a great tool. Our DJ J.R. was very professional throughout the entire process. Thank you for making our day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews