EventSmith Boston Reviews

1 User photo

EventSmith Boston 1

GC · Married on 08/12/2019

Spectacular

What can I say but, wow, Brian really knocked it out of the park for us at our reception. There is no shortage of DJs out there, but finding a quality musician is no easy feat. And no doubt about it, that is exactly what Brian is - a true musician. He seamlessly read the crowd, transitioned through genres and tempos, and kept the dance floor lively all night, all with great technical expertise. The fact that Brian was super responsive, prepared, and easy to work with was just icing on the cake. Lastly, I couldn't write this review without particularly highlighting Brian's lighting. His uplighting and advanced lighting setup were spectacular and like nothing I have seen at any other wedding. If you are unsure whether to go for the full lighting setup with Brian - do it. You won't regret it. Thanks Brian for helping to make our reception such a fun event!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Amanda Hennegan · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent DJ

Good evening, my name is Amanda Rosa and again and I recently got married to Sean Hannigan last weekend at Indian Pond in Kingston Massachusetts. We hired Brian Smith from event Smith Boston and he did a fabulous job. Brian showed up early set up his equipment and performed And put on a good show for our guests. Brian knew when to slow the music down and have everyone slow dance, I knew what music to play one people were eating and knew what music to play to get everyone up and dancing. There were a couple of times when Brian actually took the mic and started talking to the crowd playing little games making it fun and interactive. If you ask me I would and will hope to in the future maybe for a Christmas party hire Brian again and I recommend anybody and everybody to do the same. Well done Brian and thank you for your time and services well done

Sent on 06/22/2019

Thomas Todd · Married on 10/20/2018

The best DJ ever

Planning our wedding, we weren't quite sure what we wanted with the music experience. After talking with Brian, we felt so confident that he would create the perfect event that it took all the stress out of the planning. He's friendly, helpful, and gave amazing advice that helped our (sometimes) indecisiveness. Throughout the night, it was amazing at how perfect the music was - everyone was out on the dance floor, our favorite songs were weaved in, the timing was always spot on, and Brian was always there to help us if needed (fortunately he ran things so smoothly that we didn't need to check in!). He was honestly the best, and no request was too much. He made our day run so smoothly, and that's all you can ask for!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Chris · Married on 08/24/2018

We can’t say enough great things about Brian— he is an incredible DJ. It’s been a month and a half since our wedding and we are still getting raves from our guests. He read the room perfectly and kept the party rolling from start to finish. Even the “laundry list” items (first dance. parent/child, and anniversary dance, etc.) had an easy and natural flow that never felt like boxes being checked.

I am a Lighting Designer and Production Manager for theater, dance and opera, and I can say that Brian’s preparation and attention to detail is tremendous. Our prep meetings were both thorough and a pleasure (something that some of my colleagues could take a note from). Brian’s experiences in the entertainment industry have absolutely given him confidence and flexibility to be able to adapt when required.

Through every step of the process— from interview, to planning, to the last dance— it was a flat out joy working with Brian. My wife and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

We used Brian as our wedding DJ and he was incredible! Through early planning calls about the wedding day and music selection through the wedding night, Brian was so thoughtful and so great to work with every step of the way. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night - we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Adam · Married on 10/21/2017

Brian was incredible from our initial conversation through the wedding day itself. Always professional and excited to cater to the uniqueness of our day, Brian's passion was impressive. He asked all the right questions leading up to the wedding and that showed with the awesome music and flow he kept throughout the night. We don't hesitate to recommend Brian to anyone!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    EventSmith Boston 2

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with Brian was such a great experience! During a time of high stress, planning for a wedding across the country, he made the music part a breeze. His song choices were a hit and had everyone dancing from start to finish! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mike · Married on 10/20/2017

Brian’s experience shines with his attention to detail and professionalism. We were excited to hire Brian for our wedding and he did not disappoint. His ability to entertain with any genre of music and keep the room dancing, along with his MC abilities, Brian is the perfect DJ for your next event.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Justin · Married on 08/05/2016

Brian did an amazing job. He was very flexible with our meetings and he knew what songs would fit with our likes and dislikes accounted for.

Sent on 05/01/2017

EventSmith Boston's reply:

Thanks Justin! It was a pleasure!