Dj Brian Kelly Entertainment Reviews

10 | Bronx, NY

10 Reviews for Dj Brian Kelly Entertainment

Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot praise this man enough. He was professional, easy to talk to, helpful in going through the music process, got the party going, and has the best communication of all the vendors I had to work with. Absolutely cannot say enough. You will not be disappointed when you hire this man. Thank you again for everything!

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

DJ Brian Kelly was amazing at our wedding. He had the whole crowd up dancing throughout the entire night, and was super easy to work with. When the price is right, and the music is great, you can’t go wrong!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Dj Brian Kelly Entertainment's reply:

We had a great time celebrating with you and George. Thank you again for having us!

Sandy · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Brian to DJ our wedding on September 9. Due to my busy schedule I was unable to meet with him personally but we communicated via telephone and email. I explained to Brian that we are an older crowd and that the music that we wanted to hear would range between the 70's-90's, but to please add some current hits, as well as the old favorites that are popular and wedding appropriate.
    My guests as well as myself had a great time!!! I received several calls days after the wedding, guests were praising the music choices!!
    He did such an incredible job!!
    In addition, he is extremely professional, prompt and courteous.
    I highly recommend Deejay Brian, and I look forward to having him DJ our next event.

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Brian was awesome!!! We had 450 wedding guests and the dance floor was packed the whole night. He goes over everything from start to finish to make sure you have the perfect time!

He is very professional and always checked in during the planning process to see if we needed anything! I would highly recommend him!

Katie · Married on 03/24/2017

We would recommend this DJ service. Great addition to our special day :)

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2016

I would’ve been Lost without DJ BK!! Everything ran into one another smoothly and my guest had an absolutely amazing time, thanks to Brian and his MC.

GINA · Married on 09/10/2011

Brian and his assistant did an amazing job getting everyone hyped at our wedding. From start to finish always displaying the utmost professionalism and flexibility during such a busy time in our lives. I highly recommend him for all special events.

Donna · Married on 07/31/2010

Dj Brian Kelly played a very big role at my wedding. Two things in my opinion you cannot skimp on are music and food. I felt Brian was just wonderful! He was able to play all the songs I requested . He kept the dance floor going all night long. I was not a bride that wanted to dance but I wanted my guests to be dancing all night long, This goal was achieved. I also had ideas on how I wanted my opening walk in procession to be with my bridal party. It was a bunch of different songs that went great together thanks to Brian. The whole music experience really came out flawless. He also has wonderful props and will be glad to supply you with any props you request. Meeting with Brian was so easy. He is very charismatic and fun to talk to. He takes all your wedding music stress away. He is really helpful with getting your song list together because he's been doing this a long time. He has lots of experience. Thank you again Brian Kelly for making sure my music was rocking at my wedding reception!

Donna · Married on 07/31/2010

Joe · Married on 08/08/2009

Brian was the MC and DJ for our 2009 wedding and was fantastic. He always kept open a line of communication and was able to provide guidance in how the various reception ceremonies went (i.e. introductions, dances, bouquet throwing etc.). My wife and I come from very different backgrounds (I'm Italian, she's West Indian) and our families had different tastes in music but he was able to accommodate both our families very well and was able to blend everything seamlessly. He was very professional throughout and receptive to our needs.