10 Reviews for Dj Brian Kelly Entertainment

One Event Per Day (1)
10 Dj Brian Kelly Entertainment Reviews

I cannot praise this man enough. He was professional, easy to talk to, helpful in going through the music process, got the party going, and has the best communication of all the vendors I had to work with. Absolutely cannot say enough. You will not be disappointed when you hire this man. Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Michael, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Brian Kelly was amazing at our wedding. He had the whole crowd up dancing throughout the entire night, and was super easy to work with. When the price is right, and the music is great, you can’t go wrong!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Brian to DJ our wedding on September 9. Due to my busy schedule I was unable to meet with him personally but we communicated via telephone and email. I explained to Brian that we are an older crowd and that the music that we wanted to hear would range between the 70's-90's, but to please add some current hits, as well as the old favorites that are popular and wedding appropriate.
My guests as well as myself had a great time!!! I received several calls days after the wedding, guests were praising the music choices!!
He did such an incredible job!!
In addition, he is extremely professional, prompt and courteous.
I highly recommend Deejay Brian, and I look forward to having him DJ our next event.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We would recommend this DJ service. Great addition to our special day :)

Profile Picture Katie, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would’ve been Lost without DJ BK!! Everything ran into one another smoothly and my guest had an absolutely amazing time, thanks to Brian and his MC.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian and his assistant did an amazing job getting everyone hyped at our wedding. From start to finish always displaying the utmost professionalism and flexibility during such a busy time in our lives. I highly recommend him for all special events.

Profile Picture GINA, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Brian Kelly played a very big role at my wedding. Two things in my opinion you cannot skimp on are music and food. I felt Brian was just wonderful! He was able to play all the songs I requested . He kept the dance floor going all night long. I was not a bride that wanted to dance but I wanted my guests to be dancing all night long, This goal was achieved. I also had ideas on how I wanted my opening walk in procession to be with my bridal party. It was a bunch of different songs that went great together thanks to Brian. The whole music experience really came out flawless. He also has wonderful props and will be glad to supply you with any props you request. Meeting with Brian was so easy. He is very charismatic and fun to talk to. He takes all your wedding music stress away. He is really helpful with getting your song list together because he's been doing this a long time. He has lots of experience. Thank you again Brian Kelly for making sure my music was rocking at my wedding reception!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/31/10, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Donna, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was the MC and DJ for our 2009 wedding and was fantastic. He always kept open a line of communication and was able to provide guidance in how the various reception ceremonies went (i.e. introductions, dances, bouquet throwing etc.). My wife and I come from very different backgrounds (I'm Italian, she's West Indian) and our families had different tastes in music but he was able to accommodate both our families very well and was able to blend everything seamlessly. He was very professional throughout and receptive to our needs.

Profile Picture Joe, 8/8/09, 1 Review