DJ Brian Hood Reviews

105 | Wilmington, NC

105 Reviews for DJ Brian Hood

Brian was awesome! He did exactly what we asked, was professional, and the crowd loved the music!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

Brian DJ'd for both our ceremony and reception. We didn't have anything specific in mind, and were able to just give him general direction of what we envisioned. He did a great job of matching the music to our style as a couple, and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 04/11/2013
  • User2028572 · 2+ years ago

Brian came recommended from my venue because he often works with them for weddings. From then on, it was smooth sailing. DJs shouldn't be someone you need to worry about and that was the case with Brian. He did everything I asked and was very responsive with all the songs I specifically requested. He was also able to recommend a great photo booth service to use with my event. I'm happy I used his services for both the ease and quality.

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/26/2019

Brian Hood review

Brian is a fantastic DJ! He was easy to work with and get in touch with during our planning leading up to the wedding. While we would have loved to hear a few more of the songs we had given him to play at the reception, he put on an amazing dance party - talk about getting everyone going! We had so many of our guests talking about the energy at our reception and that was definitely fueled by Brian! Thanks again Brian!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Alexis H. · Married on 07/12/2019

4.2
      2.0

Good DJ Overall

Brain did an amazing job at our wedding. He really kept the party going and was very accommodating. The only issue that I had was his responsiveness before the wedding. About two weeks before the wedding I attempted to contact him because I had not heard from him since we booked him. I got nothing back until about four days before the wedding which was a little stressful. Other than this, was a good DJ for a good price!

Sent on 01/23/2020