DJ Brian Hood Reviews

83 | Wilmington, NC

83 Reviews for DJ Brian Hood

83 DJ Brian Hood Reviews

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

Brian is an awesome dj, he accommodated all of our needs and knew exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and reception. All of our guests loved him and he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. His prices were very affordable, he even provided lapel mics, and a large speaker for our beach ceremony so the guests can hear everything.
    We would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2018

Brian was the DJ for our wedding and he was outstanding. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I got so many compliments after the wedding on how amazing my DJ was. Everything I wanted in a reception he executed perfectly. He even got there early and set up a sound system for our ceremony! He is very professional and easy to work with. He is everything you want in a DJ and more. If you are looking for a DJ I promise you won't regret choosing Brain. Justin and I will forever be grateful that we had Brain as our DJ!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/22/2018

I wasn't planning on using a DJ for my wedding, but I am SO GLAD I went with Brian! He was great! He also did music for my ceremony since the wedding and reception were in the same place. He kept the reception moving and played the music that I wanted! I gave him a list of a few songs and he did the rest based on that! He could read the crowd and knew when to slow it down or when to play everyone's favorite line dances. I would highly recommend Brian!

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't express just how absolutely amazing Brian was! He was extremely accommodating and is overall just an awesome person. We had a pretty good age range among our guests, but Brian played songs that catered to everyone and kept the dance floor packed the entire night!

He made our wedding so much fun, and we received sooooo many compliments on his behalf! Not only was he an awesome MC and DJ, but he also helped me pull off a surprise bridesmaids dance flawlessly. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and would recommend Brian to any-and-everyone!

Erin · Married on 05/31/2018

Brian was the DJ for my wedding in July. He was great - fairly priced, easy to communicate with, and played awesome music that fit our style and the vibe we wanted perfectly. I’d recommend him highly for your event!

Katherine · Married on 05/11/2018

Brian was wonderful!! He met with us in advance to make sure he knew exactly what we were looking for. He played the perfect mix of music to keep people on the dance floor all evening. Would definitely recommend!

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2018

Brian was absolutely awesome! My husband and I live in Raleigh and planned our wedding in Wilmington. Brian made it SO EASY to chat and plan and do everything over the phone. Up until we walked into our reception, we had not met, and yet he still managed to do a phenomenal job. I cannot say thank you enough to Brian for how great of a job he does and how wonderful he made our wedding!

Meghan · Married on 04/07/2018

Hands down the best DJ I have ever been around! When we first met with Brian Hood, he told us that he takes offense when people do not dance. Well, at our wedding, no ever stopped dancing! The music was amazing, the energy each song gave kept our guest on their feet and the party going! There is no greater way of celebrating your wedding day than dancing with your friends and family! Thank you for giving us the best party!! In addition to making our reception a party, Brian helped Jamie and I when deciding on ceremony music. After describing the vision we had for our wedding, Brian gave the best suggestions and they were PERFECT! The best recommendation my husband and I can give you, is choosing Brian Hood for your wedding or event!

Thank you again for EVERYTHING Brian!!

M&P · Married on 03/30/2018

DJ Brian Hood was amazing! He did exactly what we asked for and so much more! Our guests loved him and so did we! He had everyone on the dance floor- ALL NIGHT!

Lakota · Married on 11/18/2017

Brian coordinated with us to perfect the playlist for our wedding day. He expertly blended music for our American and Brazilian families which was no small feat. There was no downtime and he kept the dance floor full. Cannot say enough about how much he contributed to making our day perfect.

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2017

I can't even begin to express how amazing Brian was! He truly was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire experience. He made time for us whenever we requested and truly helped me prepare for our wedding day.

He played music for our ceremony and reception and it was FLAWLESS. We wanted the reception to basically be a dance party and he nailed it, nearly all of our guests were on the dance floor all night. He was so great at gauging the crowd and playing an awesome variety of music throughout the evening to play something for everyone's. I had so many comments from my guests on how amazing he was. I would HIGHLY suggest Brian, he is the best in Wilmington without a doubt.

Caitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

What can I possibly say about Brian that would do him justice?! He was AMAZING! He was so easy to work with, extremely responsive and kept the party going the whole night! He took the list of songs we sent him as "must plays" and made sure each one was heard. He was also able to go off our likes and dislikes in order to play the perfect songs all night! He even took requests from our guests (which I had no clue was a thing) and did his best to play each of those songs. He was so much fun and so easy going throughout the whole night (my husband and I forgot to request to cut our special dances short; he paid attention and was so attentive to us and our guests). You will have the most incredible night of your life as long as Brian is your DJ!!

Selenia · Married on 10/29/2017

What can I say... Brian was one of the easiest vendors to work with! He made the process simple and was more than accommodating! Since this was a destination wedding for us, Brian made time to meet with us while we were in town a few months prior to the big day.

In preparation for the big day, Brian was responsive to all the emails for bride/son and groom/mother song requests and the multiple changes in the timeline. Through it all, Brian reassured us all would go well. Since we did not provide a song by song playlist for the night (we only provided a select few songs we wanted played), Brian's selection was absolutely perfect to suit the variety we were looking for (English and Spanish). THANK YOU BRIAN!!!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Brian Hood played all the songs we had on our wish list and was able to feel the vibe we were trying to set and totally delivered! Guests were dancing the whole time which is exactly what we wanted! He did a great job MCing to make sure the night was going as planned

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

Brian is the bomb dot com! He is an amazing DJ to work with. He was willing to meet with us whenever we were in town and was responsive to our emails. He respected our play/do not play recommendations. Brian made our night unforgettable. Seriously, we have never been to a wedding where EVERYONE wanted to dance! Thank you Brian for giving us a night we will never forget!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/03/2017

I was so worried about finding a good mix of music that every age group at my wedding would enjoy, but Brian totally exceeded all my expectations and had everyone on the dance floor. He truly kept the party alive and everyone talked about what a great combination of music there was throughout the wedding. I completely recommend booking Brian as your DJ!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

Brian was amazing! He is seriously worth every penny. I was so worried about people not dancing since I had a small wedding but the dance floor was packed all night long!!! Everyone had so much fun dancing and the songs he played were perfect for my crowd. The whole night flowed so smoothly and he was able to adapt to changes very easily.

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with and everything we wanted in a DJ! He knows how to keep the party going, and had the entire room dancing all night long. If you are looking for someone who is easy to work with, and knows how to keep the crowd involved Brian is your guy! Couldn't imagine our wedding night being so perfect without his services!

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

Brian was excellent! I was very nervous about the reception music as I'm....let's say a little particular about my music and a DJ can make or break a party. Wow did Brian make the party! A couple conversations prior to the big day was all he needed to get a sense of our music priorities and his talent and ability to command a room did the rest. EVERYONE danced! He also took some very important - and timely- requests that made our night that much more special. I can't recommend him enough. Perfect!

kyla · Married on 04/29/2017

Brian dj'd our wedding and did an amazing job. He got everyone out on the dance floor and engaged. He knew our taste and went with it. We completely recommend him!

Teresa · Married on 03/04/2017

I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Not only were my now husband and I smiling the entire time because the dance floor was packed the whole night, I have heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guest. I would highly recommend spending the money on the utmost quality service we received from Brian. He was able to meet all of our expectations and more and was a pleasure to work with.

rebecca · Married on 02/18/2017

He was awesome to work with and he helped me a lot when it came to planning out when music was needed to be played and made sure all the bases were covered. He also was great at keeping the flow of the wedding going and was great with requests. Awesome job!!!

Katie · Married on 12/03/2016

Brian did an incredible job as our wedding DJ -- our guests were commenting all night on how good the music was. He provided our ceremony and cocktail hour/dinner music, in addition to the best dance party once everyone got out on the dance floor. He was very responsive and was so easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend him and we are so glad we were able to work with him!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2016

Music makes the event. No matter what vibe you are going for, Brian Hood can deliver. We used Brian Hood for our wedding recently, and he read the crowd perfectly, making sure he incorporated the songs we requested but also made sure it kept the party going. He meets with you before the event and gets an idea of what type of music you like and what you don't like. I was amazed after such a short time getting to know us, he knew exactly what songs to play at our wedding. Everyone had a blast dancing and I attribute that to an excellent DJ.

Julie · Married on 09/30/2016

Brian was fantastic. We had a lot of different, special requests, and he did an amazing job making sure all were fulfilled. We also had several changes to our needs throughout the course of planning, and he adjusted as needed with no worries. He worked with us right up to second the ceremony started, making last minute changes that we needed. The music was great, and he kept the dance floor full all night long, playing drying from oldies to new stuff, with special requests mixed in. Everyone said they had a fantastic time at the wedding, because Brian kept the party going all night long! thank you for an amazing day!