DJ Brandon Renninger Reviews

66 | Baltimore, MD

66 Reviews for DJ Brandon Renninger

66 DJ Brandon Renninger Reviews

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2018

We hired DJ Brandon for our Aug 2018 wedding at the Mt Washington Mill Dye House in Baltimore, MD. We couldn’t be more pleased at the amazing job he did on our big day! Let’s be real— we’ve all been to weddings where you can’t hear a thing— we did not want that for our big day and Brandon made sure that wasn’t the case! From the very first moment we emailed Brandon to the final song at our wedding, Brandon was nothing but professional, high quality and oh-so accommodating. We had Brandon provide AV support for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour/dinner music and dancing music. All these services were fantastic. He used a wonderful CMS to help us organize the musical elements of our day in the planning months and held several Skype conference calls with my husband and I ahead of the wedding to walk through all of our details and special songs with us. The day of the wedding was perfect! Everyone at our wedding commented on how well they could hear our ceremony, how much they loved the music and how good of a time they had. He worked with our MC to make sure our dinner program went smoothly and gracefully took over as DJ for the dancing portion. Brandon stuck to our no-play list, which was important to us, and made sure to keep people dancing the whole night. He even provided us with a keepsake CD at he end of the night with our custom requested songs! Thank you Brandon!

Matt · Married on 08/31/2018

DJ Brandon was great, really helpful, got all our specific songs, and more importantly, the acoustics in our venue and the room were great. You could hear the music but it wasn't too loud to not talk to people. Would recommend and would use again.

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Brandon was without a doubt the best there is. He is very friendly, personable and helpful. He uses a website to allow the couple to choose their songs and their agenda. The website is very user friendly. He responds to questions/concerns within a day which was very helpful. Brandon was also the only person to really look after us on our wedding. He came over and got us our drinks while we were taking pictures during cocktail hour, ran us some appetizers, continued to check in through the reception and made sure we knew the agenda and what was going to happen next. He really is amazing to work with.

Julia · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Brandon was awesome to work with and we highly recommend him for your future event! He was flexible in accommodating and adjusting to last minute changes. He was well organized and detailed oriented, which I really appreciated. Having a good DJ was really important to my fiance (now husband) and he was worried about finding a DJ that would play the right type of music to keep guests dancing, be a good MC, and have affordable rates. However, DJ Brandon brought it all and did not disappoint. He even left us a wedding card, which I thought was a nice touch.

Ali · Married on 06/02/2018

Brandon was absolutely amazing!! Very professional and was able to adapt appropriately when we were running behind! The dance floor was packed all night long, due to his great song choices. He was an invaluable addition to our wedding!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2018

DJ Brandon was hands down the BEST DJ I could have hired to have at my wedding!! He worked with my family and I nonstop to make sure everything was perfect for that whole night! He went out of his way to offer food and water to my husband and I, tell us how the night was going to go, AND communicate with the photographer and caterers etc. so we could sit back and enjoy our night of celebration! I 10/10 recommend DJ Brandon for any kind of celebration/get together. He’s extremely professional, great at what he does, and genuinely cares about how you want your party to go! Thank you Brandon, you’re the best!!!

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 05/12/2018

Thanks DJ Bandon, our wedding day was spectacular!!!!

Aliza · Married on 05/06/2018

We worked with DJ Brandon for our wedding and could not have been happier. He ran our event exactly how we had envisioned it. We were a bit last-minute on all our music choices, but Brandon was very accommodating and professional. Since he had worked at our venue (Gramercy Mansion) previously, he was able to give us recommendations as to when/how to do certain things, in order to make the most of the space and our timeline.

Brandon also worked with my dad, who reached out to him without my knowing, to pull off a special surprise for the father-daughter dance. My dad had recorded himself singing the song we had planned to dance to, and Brandon presented it in a way that was elegant and touching. He even provided us a CD at the end of the night with a copy of my dad’s version of the song, as well as the songs from our big moments (the ceremony, first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, and “must plays”).

We definitely recommend Brandon to anyone seeking a down-to-earth DJ for their event.

Betsy · Married on 05/04/2018

Brandon was a wonderful DJ for our wedding and reception. He was able to accommodate an indoor/outdoor setting and made sure that our officiant and the musicians playing our processional/recessional could be heard. He was organized but also very flexible with timelines and last minute changes. For example, midway through our reception my husband requested music that was somewhat outside of our original plan for what to hear, but Brandon seamlessly integrated the new style. We also had a couple of guests who were insistent on hearing a song that we did not want played, and Brandon was able to deal with them politely and respectfully while still adhering to our wishes. Overall, I would highly recommend Brandon! Guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing and how good the music was.

Shannon · Married on 12/29/2017

I would 100% recommend DJ Brandon! He was absolutely AMAZING!

You can tell he's passionate about what he does, he's very detail oriented and organized, he's also very friendly and approachable.

A DJ can really "make" or "break" an event, I promise, you will not be disappointed with DJ Brandon. I can't say enough good things!

THANK YOU DJ BRANDON FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING SPECTACULAR!

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2017

So far Brandon has been amazing. Our wedding is November 12, 2017 and he has been very responsive and very organized!!! He came highly recommended by three other people so it was an obvious and easy choice!

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Brandon isn't one of those loudmouth DJs who's attached to the mic all night and makes the wedding about himself--he only hopped on the mic for short announcements and let the music do the talking. From the dance floor opening around 8:30 until the last dance at 11 pm, the dance floor was full. Our guests ranged from 18 months old to about 70, and there was music that everyone enjoyed. When my mother had a song request that hadn't been on our playlist and wasn't in his library, he downloaded it on the spot for her. He was very responsive before the wedding, and he even held our initial consultation over Skype when we told him we wouldn't be able to meet him in person without missing work (we aren't local). We would definitely recommend him for weddings or any other event where you want people out of their seats and dancing!

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Brandon was amazing! He took care of everything and made us feel very relaxed knowing that it was all under control. He went above and beyond what was expected of him and helped make our special day that much more memorable. I would recommend him to anyone. He'll play any type of music you wish and it's obvious he wants your special day to be perfect for you!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Brandon was absolutely amazing! He kept the party going by playing amazing music! Many of my guest told me how much fun they had and what an amazing DJ he was! Thank you so so much for helping to make my and Justin's day so special! I highly recommend Brandon!

Alex · Married on 08/19/2017

Everyone at our wedding came up to us and said how great the DJ was!!! My dad had wanted to a band and not a DJ but after the wedding he told me he wouldn't have done it any other way because the DJ was amazing!!!! Our day was everything we wanted and more with the help of DJ Brandon.

Sterling · Married on 08/19/2017

Brandon was incredible. My Wife and I were so happy we chose him. All of our quests kept saying, This DJ has chosen the perfect songs!

Abby · Married on 07/28/2017

Brandon exceeded all of our expectations. He made our wedding day run smoothly and was very helpful during the planning stages. Many of our guests commented on how great of a job he did. We will be recommending him to all of our friends.

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2017

Amazing!! I booked Dj Brandon through Event entertainment and he was great!!! From the consultation to meeting right before the wedding to finalize things to the actual wedding, he was phenomenal!!! He downloaded our songs that he didnt have for our big day!! He even brought us waters during the hot day!! He was so professional and the night went sooo well!! The music was great! The dance floor was great! I can't say enough good things!!!

Genevieve · Married on 06/24/2017

If I could give Brandon more than 5 stars, I would! He was truly the all-star of our wedding day. The whole planning process went smoothly, and between our in-person meetings (we had 2 of them) and his planning website, we were able to make sure that all the music selections/styles that were important to us were a part of our special day.

However, it's the things beyond the music that made Brandon a true stand-out. On the day of the wedding, he made sure that we didn't worry about a thing. He made sure that we got appetizers while we were greeting all our guests, would ask if we needed drinks and would get them for us from the bar, and generally did any and everything that made our day feel perfect. He also gave us a CD of the music that he played at the wedding - what a nice touch!

Thanks Brandon, for making our day so memorable!

Gina · Married on 06/18/2017

DJ Brandon did a fantastic job for our wedding! He did exactly everything we asked for! We had a definite do not play list which he stuck to, and thankfully told one of our drunk friends kindly that we did NOT want a certain song when he tried to request it (THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US!!). He did a great job keeping everyone dancing on the floor, my 70 year Korean mom even came out and danced! He also had extra equipment so that my friend could play us our first dance song on the guitar and serenade us. DJ Brandon was so prepared and organized, meeting with us a couple of times before the wedding to make sure that we were all on the same page. No cheesy jokes, no unnecessary commentary. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much for doing a great job and fulfilling all of our requests!!

• Lacey

Lacey · Married on 05/28/2017

We could not be happier with having had Brandon as our DJ. He was there early, and went through every little detail. He asked if we needed anything and when a change was to happen he made sure we were okay with it. Even if someone asked to play a different song, we were asked if it was okay before going through with it. His price wasn't in the steep end and we just really couldn't be happier. Brandon is an amazing guy and DJ. If you need someone for your wedding, my husband and I highly recommend him, don't know how anyone could have done better.

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Brandon was fantastic throughout the entire planning process and Day of. He was extremely responsive, which was one of the reasons we chose him as our DJ initially. He was very flexible with our schedules and arranging times to meet to discuss music. He helped to walk us through the planning process and answered all of our questions. His pricing was very reasonable, especially compared to some of the other DJ's we looked at.
    Day of, he was everything you want your DJ to be! The music selection was perfect and the dance floor was always packed! He's not imposing at all and doesn't feel the need to be on the microphone the entire night. He even offered to get us drinks during dinner! At the end of the night he gave us a CD of some of our favorite songs which were played. We have absolutely no complaints and can't say enough good things about Brandon and the services he offers! 10/10 service!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2017

Brandon was so amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always willing to answer all of my questions and willing to help! He even offered to visit my venue for me when I had questions about layout. I love the online portal it was very easy to select music. I also really loved the option of adding three dance lights to my package. A DJ can make or break and party and Brandon truly brought it! Everyone at my wedding had a blast and I can't wait to recommend him to everyone! He also has a military discount which was a plus!

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Brandon was absolutely amazing to work with. He was so professional in everything that he did. He sat down with us and went over all of our songs and expectations for our wedding. He was also very easy to get in touch with. He provided us with a website where we could create a playlist for our wedding. I would highly recommend him for weddings! Thank you DJ Brandon for making our day perfect!