DJ Blitz Reviews

5 | Sacramento, CA

5 Reviews for DJ Blitz

Shiloh · Married on 12/10/2016

DJ Blitz was so wonderful! He was extremely professional and made our day with how much he paid attention to detail and personalized our music. Such a wonderful experience with this DJ!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Brittney · Married on 05/10/2014

Pablo Padilla did such an amazing job at our wedding! He not only was a great DJ/MC but he also helped coordinate which was a huge help! He made everything run so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! He is so personable and had such a great attitude and was funny! He was absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted! He even took photos of the wedding and dance floor which was also awesome! He captured some funny dance floor moments! He played great music the whole time and I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Holly · event on: 04/27/2014

Highly recommended for corporate and personal events. He's done several for me.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Monika · event on: 04/05/2014

When my DJ fell thru for my event, I had to find someone quick. Normally I would not think I could find quality on Craigslist. However, DJ Blitz (Pablo) was so professional, reasonably priced, available at the last moment, and even speaks spanish! My grandmothers 90th event was a success and my slideshow presentation was saved because of the quality equipment he had with him. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/16/2014
  • jamie

jamie · Married on 10/01/2011

Very professional and got every last detail right. He even loaned a small speaker for the ceremony part which he didnt even have to. He is a great DJ and got everyone engaged on the dance floor. Best DJ ever!

Sent on 10/11/2011