DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC Reviews

61 Reviews for DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC

• Kati

Kati Rudisill · Married on 09/12/2020

Best Wedding DJ

DJ Black Wizard was amazing. From the start he was incredibly on the ball and responsive. He helped us create a Playlist, and structure our nontraditional wedding in a totally enjoyable way. We had a little trouble with our venue's wedding coordinator, and DJ BW totally swooped in and saved the day. You totally need Black Wizard for your big day- you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Linda Antonini · Married on 12/21/2019

Christina and Andy's wedding DJ Services

Dan Ridley, DJ Black Wizard Entertainment, was, by far, the best DJ EVER! He was very responsive when my daughter and I had questions about the songs and timeline for her wedding. He was quick to respond to our voicemails and text messages. His music selections and personality were fabulous! So many of our guests commented on how great the music was and that our wedding was the most fun event they had ever attended. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Daniel Ridley, Wizard Entertainment!

Sent on 12/26/2019

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Linda Thanks for the Review. I had a blast djing and playing a variety of music. Seeing the men for the Navy and Marines jumping up and down and singing with the songs was a huge highlight of my wedding year. The other vendors, staff, and day of event coordinators at the Annapolis Westin were a pleasure to work with. Thanks Again and Best Wishes. Cant wait for the next Navy Wedding Reception.

Nicole Barmore · Married on 12/06/2019

Consultant

Great experience for the value. I would hire him again.

Sent on 12/15/2019

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Nicole it was great being a part of your Company Holiday Party. The 16th floor at the Center Club was a awesome venue. Thanks for having me.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

100% go with dan!

There aren't enough words to say how amazing Dan is. Dan went above and beyond for our wedding day! We met with him a year from our wedding and mapped out certain things that we were looking for. A few months before our wedding he shared an online document where we could write songs for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc. Everything was mapped out and just so easy to use. Dan also responded very quickly to any questions we had. The day of, he was completely flawless. He was on time and set up way before the start of the ceremony. Microphones were great, the cocktail hour was a hit, and everyone was up dancing the entire reception. He was just very well prepared and on the ball with everything. There aren't enough words to say how much we appreciate you Dan. Thank you. We HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding!!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Brittany Thanks for allowing me to be apart of your big day. Your attention to details and planning made my job such a pleasure. I enjoyed playing a variety of music for your many guests, family and friends. Working with the other vendors and Photo Booth vendor was great. Best Wishes to Brittany and Cam

Tamla · Married on 09/29/2019

We had a blast!

We hired DJ Black Wizard for our wedding on September 29th. He DJ'd the wedding, the cocktail hour and the reception. He was absolutely fantastic for all three! Not only was the music outstanding he had all the extras we needed as well such as ls
    Lapel mics, an audio system for our vocalist and uplighting that truly transformed the space. He played every song when it was supposed to be played and even surprised us with the best ending ever by playing Melodies From Heaven at the end of the reception. Our guests formed an impromptu circle and it became one of the highlights of the night! He was incredibly responsive leading up to the wedding and made sure everything was on point for our big day. Music is everything and he definitely made the event fun and enjoyable. I highly recommend hiring him for your next event!

Sent on 10/08/2019

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Tamla Your wedding day was awesome.... It was great working with the other vendors and vocalist for a beautiful outdoor waterside ceremony.....your attention to detail in planning was great and easy to follow. Your family and friends were awesome and i had a blast djing... ( especially the Go Go Music) Best WIshes To Brian & Tamla
  • Erica

Erica Rimlinger · Married on 09/19/2019

Fantastic!

We've hired Dan for two of our events now, and I know we'll hire him again in the future. He is the easiest part of planning an event! He shows up early, is kind and personable, and is a consummate professional. Best of all, he can read a crowd and knows what to play and when to get the party going!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Tania Myers · Married on 08/10/2019

20th Reunion

We hired DJ Black Wizard for our 20th High School Reunion. He did a fantastic job! Music was great and he played a variety everyone could enjoy. The lighting he put up around the venue really helped create a good atmosphere. DJ Black Wizard was very affordable and he was flexible and willing to work with our budget. Communicating with him was easy as well- we chatted mostly through texting. Very quick to respond.

Sent on 08/11/2019

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Thank Again for allowing me to recreate the soundtrack for your 20th High School Reunion. I had a great time music form the late 90's and early 2000's.

Janice Dryden · Married on 07/13/2019

Fabulous experience!

Dan was a joy to work with! He was highly professional, flexible, and coordinated our wedding and reception music selections perfectly. He kept our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. My husband and I highly recommend his services. Thanks so much for helping make our wedding day all we hoped for!
    Janice & Walt

Sent on 07/25/2019

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Thanks Again for allowing me to be part of your special day. I had a blast playing a variety of music. Your family and friends were awesome.

Gabrielle Fox · Married on 07/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Dan was absolutely amazing! He is extremely professional and helped make our wedding so much fun! He was very thorough and excited to work with us! His set up definitely upgraded our venue. HIGHLY recommend Dan and his services!

Sent on 08/20/2019

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Thanks for allowing me to be apart of your big day. Your attention to details and planning made my job such a pleasure. Glad everything went well on the hottest day of the summer. I enjoyed playing a variety of music for your many guests, family and friends. Best Wishes to Gabby and Mark!
  • Angela

Angela Iyanobor · Married on 05/18/2019

Everything Was Amazing

DJ Dan did an awesome job! My package came with uplighting and a monogram of the name on the wall. It was a great value! My guess loved the music. He let me add songs to a playlist on Google Docs to give him an idea of what I wanted to hear. He was on time and very professional. Booking was seamless and easy. I highly recommend him for any parties and events you have requiring a DJ!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Christina · Married on 05/10/2019

Such a fun DJ!

DJ Dan was a fantastic choice for our wedding! He played a great mix of new and old to please all generations of guests. We appreciated his approach to the day and allowed us to create playlists for each part of the wedding. He also provided a great lighting package and the uplighting definitely helped keep the energy and mood throughout the night. Dan - thank you so much! - Christina & Brian

Sent on 05/12/2019

Peggy · Married on 04/20/2019

Everybody danced!

The music was great. He was very organized and very on top of everything. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Lauren Jones · Married on 11/26/2018

Great wedding!

Our Dj was awesome, played great music, my son danced for 3 hours straight. The up lights and names on the wall were great, couldn’t ask for a better dj.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Liz · Married on 11/26/2018

Amazing DJ!

Great DJ! Read the room perfectly and kept people on the dance floor:)

Sent on 11/29/2018

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Dan is the absolute best! He knows exactly how to get the party started and keep it rolling all night long! Top notch DJ!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Amelia & Jorel

Amelia & Jorel · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Dan was definitely the best choice for our wedding! His responsiveness and flexibility is something to emphasize on. Upon our first meeting, Dan came prepared with sample playlists, uplighting, and monogram samples ready to show us. Having visuals of what he offers and what we might like to incorporate in our own wedding was important for us since it helped us envision of what our BIG day would look like. Moreover, my husband and I were interested in a fog machine for our first dance and Dan quickly delivered contact information and even reached out on our behalf to get a quote. Dan didn't have to go that extra mile to contact other potential vendors for us but he did anyways, no questions asked. Also, we decided to do a choreographed first dance last minute ( 2 weeks before our big day) and Dan was able to make a quick mix of what we wanted within that same day. With such a quick turnaround, we were able to practice our dance right away. Now for the day of... Dan played all of our "must play" songs, had our guests on the dance floor all night, and got a feel for the crowd and went with the flow. Even though there was a minor mix-up with announcing a few names, that is something we can easily overlook since he did a fantastic job overall which deserves praise and recognition. We received many compliments with Dj Dan and we definitely recommend him to all couples looking for the right DJ for them. Thank you, Dj Dan for being part of our special day, for your impeccable customer service, and for providing the amazing soundtrack for our night! Best, Jorel and Amelia

Sent on 10/05/2018

Marvin · Married on 09/15/2018

He was so great and I definitely will be hiring him for future events.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Madison · Married on 09/08/2018

Got everyone up and dancing! Uplighting and monogram made the venue look amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Hennreitta

Hennreitta · Married on 08/25/2018

Awesome job

Amazing job Dan was very professional and his fog dance for the couple was lovely ! Highly recommend him and his services !

Sent on 08/24/2020

Tonya · Married on 08/10/2018

Dan was verybprofessional, detailed and responsive. I was very pleased with my lighting and slideshow and I highly recommend him. I've had several calls from guests requesting his contact information.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/04/2018

Great DJ! Every guest said they cannot remember a wedding reception where they had so much fun. Dan is the best wedding DJ!!! Made our night very special for us and our family and friends.

Sent on 08/15/2018

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the great review. The Park Hyatt staff and your wedding coordinator were great to work with. The wedding party and guest were awesome and filled the dance floor the entire night. Best Wishes to Evan & Jordan.

Shana · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired DJ Daniel Ridley from Wizard Entertainment and could not have been happier with our choice! Not only did his prices beat his competitors, but he also offered so much more than most! He offered set-up in three separate locations, 16 up-lighting color choices, microphones, a slideshow of our pictures, and a monogram! When we met with him for the first time, he was very down-to-earth and knowledgeable! He showed us videos of his past engagements, and also showed us how he keeps in contact with his customers to build the perfect playlist via dropbox and google docs. I loved that we could work jointly online, updating the playlist and giving feedback, and Daniel absolutely nailed it at our wedding. We loved him, and so did our guests! He played everything on our must-play list, was on time with every transition, was a perfect MC to announce us and all other wedding activities, and he stayed on pace with the wedding coordinator and really helped bring our wedding together. I was highly impressed with Daniel, and highly recommend him for any and all your DJ needs!

Sent on 07/17/2018

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review....It was such a pleasure working with you guys.... the playlist and photos you sent made everything run so smooth... the wedding party and guests were awesome... i had a blast djing...enjoy the youtube video that i created from the slide show....let me know if you want me to add additional photos to it later on...
    Best Wishes To Ryan and Shana

Anthony and Rosanne · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a great time with DJ Dan Ridley ! He was fantastic to work with! Everyone stayed on the dance floor the whole time; especially the children who were part of the wedding party! Our grandson (7) and great niece (8) were the ring bearer and flower girl; they stole the show along with our 85 year old Aunt! Even the workers at the Forum were singing and dancing to the music. People said that it was the most fun that they had at a wedding! Thanks for a great time!

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • W

Wiler · Married on 06/04/2018

When looking for a DJ, look no further! Wizard Entertainment Productions recently provided their services for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. WEP was professional, patient, proficient and the value was a steal. Flexibility and nailing the requests of the Happy Couple were of no question. The ability to cater to attendees of all ages was absolutely beautiful. Please do not let this brief description be seen as the equivalence of the exceptional service provided.

Sent on 06/09/2018

DJ BLACK WIZARD - WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the review. I had a blast djing. I'm glad we were able to get in all the reception activities with the delay and didn't mind staying a little later. Best Wishes to Sheena And Chris.