DJ Billy Rears Reviews

38 | Manchester, NH

38 Reviews for DJ Billy Rears

• rlrlvit2f8

Rachelle · event on: 11/21/2015

Amazing quality and service as always. Billy did an AMAZING job at our benefit this year, and we will be continuing to use him in the future. Great song choices, great personality, outstanding night~~~~ and FULL dance floor, all thanks to Billy!!! I would highly recommend Billy Rears to DJ any event you are planning. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 12/01/2015

DJ Billy Rears's reply:

Was an awesome event to be a part of. I'm happy to have already been asked to come back again next year!
    Thank you!

Melissa · event on: 09/13/2015

Dj Billy was awesome! He accepted requests and we didn't even need to request anything because he was playing an awesome variety of everything. It was perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Thanks for having me!

The best DJ!!! Billy had everyone on the dance floor all night! Thank you for making our wedding a blast!!

Sent on 10/31/2015

I had a blast!
    Thanks for having me!

Amy · Married on 10/16/2015

Billy DJ'ed our middle school dance (not a wedding!). The music was great, the lighting was great, and Billy's interactions with the kids were great! We will be booking him again, and we would not hesitate to recommend him! Thank you, Billy!

Sent on 10/19/2015

DJ Billy Rears's reply:

Thanks Lurgio Middle School! Ill see you in December!

Chandra · Married on 09/27/2015

DJ Billy Rears was a very accommodative and talented DJ. He worked with us and our last minute preparations and changes with no problems. He had every song we asked for and kept the guests dancing and having a great time until the night ended. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun and exciting reception because of our DJ, exactly what we wanted for the day we will cherrish always.

Sent on 09/30/2015

DJ Billy Rears's reply:

I'll always remember your fairytale wedding!

Adam · Married on 09/18/2015

Billy did an excellent job, very easy to work with, and kept the party going all night. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2015

DJ Billy Rears's reply:

Thanks Adam & Eric! It was a beautiful day!

Carolyn · Married on 09/12/2015

My fiancé and I were having a lot of trouble picking songs for introduction and walking down the aisle and such and billy made awesome suggestions and picked songs that were absolutely perfect for us!! Every single song that night during dancing time was perfect!! We got so many awesome compliments on Billy's song choices!! He made our special night so much fun and kept everybody on the dance floor! I would highly recommend billy to anybody!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

DJ Billy Rears's reply:

Thanks for having me! It was a blast!

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2015

What can I Say... We LOVED Billy Rears. We knew from our first meeting that we had made the right decision booking Billy for our wedding on August 29. Leading up to the wedding Billy was very professional and always kept in contact with us.

He did the music during our ceremony & reception. He always had great suggestions and was very fun to work with.

Billy responded to all of our requests before and during the ceremony and reception.
    Lots of our guest commented on how professional Billy was & how they enjoyed his work. He was not overbearing & kept things running very smoothly. We gave him a playlist of songs from all different genres and he was able to create an amazing playlist which we & our guest Absolutely LOVED!!
    We are so grateful to Billy for making our special day AMAZING!! Once again We can't thank you enough & would definitely request & recommend you to anyone who needs a DJ in the future.

In one final word.... The DJ can make or break a wedding.... And Billy honestly helped make our day one we will never forget!

Thank you Billy!!!!!!

Ally · Married on 08/01/2015

DJ Billy from Get Down Tonight Entertainment was absolutely fantastic! The dance floor was full from beginning to end. He played a variety of songs that appealed to everyone. After the wedding everyone was raving at how awesome the DJ was and how much fun they had dancing! When we first meet with Billy I told him that all I wanted on my wedding day was to have a big dance party and he delivered that 110%!! Thank you so much!!

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2015

Omg billy was awesome from beginning to end our wedding night was perfect!

• O

orit · Married on 06/05/2015

people have to HAVE HIM HES ADORABLE

Kate · Married on 04/26/2015

We LOVED Billy Rears! Billy was the DJ at our wedding reception, and also did all the music for our wedding ceremony. He was professional and also really fun! Billy got our guests onto the dance floor, and the dance floor stayed packed! He quickly responded to all our requests, both during the reception and in preparing beforehand (making sure he had the unusual songs we requested, etc.). Many of our guests commented on how the music was great and how much they enjoyed Billy's work. He took the time to check in with our wedding party in order to pronounce everyone's name correctly while announcing us. He has a great balance of not being overbearing while keeping everything moving smoothly. We are so grateful to Billy for really making our wedding day complete!

Shauna · Married on 04/17/2015

Absolutely amazing! Billy is extremely professional, polite and responsive in his planning and fun and engaging at his events!

Sent on 09/07/2015

DJ Billy Rears's reply:

I always look forward to working with you!

Billy was a great DJ at our wedding, always knew what songs to play to keep everyone going. I would use and/or recommend Billy Rears to anyone looking for a great DJ!!

Allie · Married on 08/09/2014

DJ Billy was perfect for our wedding! Not only did he oblige to me changing our first dance song about a thousand times, he also coordinated with my Maid of Honor to rap/sing her speech! He took every single request our guests wanted and knew how to get the party going. My favorite part of the night was when he asked all of our guests to stand in a circle around my husband and I while we did our last dance- one of my most cherished memories from that day. If we ever need a DJ again we will definitely be requesting him! Thanks again Billy for making sure everything went smoothly!

Christina · Married on 07/19/2014

DJ Billy Rears was absolutely fantastic. His energy and enthusiasm was contagious, and I really appreciated his flexibility. Things ran a little behind during our reception, and he never missed a beat while keeping the party running! Thank you!

Maire · Married on 07/12/2014

DJ Billy Rears was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We ended up being late for the reception and he did a great job catching up the pace. He kept the guests entertained, had a great centerpiece give away, and was able to manage the evening. He provided uplighting and Dancing Under the Stars. It created a perfect atmosphere and I would do it again in a heartbeat. When it came time for dancing, he rocked it! The blowup guitars were a huge hit! The guests loved him! We loved him! I want to have another reception just to have Billy Rears knock that one out too!

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2014

We are still getting compliments about Billy! My husband has done some DJing, so he was very critical during our selection process, but we are both very happy with our choice. Billy was not only able to DJ our event, but was able to mic up and play the music for our outdoor beach ceremony. Billy worked with some video we included during our entrance and mixed a song for our first dance, too! While there were a few requests that he couldn't get to, I think he did a great job reading out crowd and getting nearly everyone - young and old - up to dance!! Billy was responsive, professional, and a lot of fun to work with!

Christy · Married on 05/17/2014

Billy did an excellent job DJing our wedding. I was worried about flow of the wedding and he kept everything right on track! I got lots of compliments on song choices as well. Thank you Billy!

-Mr. and Mrs. Randlett

Stefanie · Married on 05/10/2014

Billy was so great we needed a bigger dance floor! I have never seen so many friends and family of ours actually dance like that! Billy was great from the day we met to the night of the wedding. If you are looking for a professional, funny, and a crowd pleasing DJ Billy is your man! We couldn't have been happier with the way set up the up lights, stars and speakers. We were also very pleased that he even took the time to come out on the dance floor and show people how to do the Cupid Shuffle. We will definitely be telling everyone about Billy going forward and how great he was!

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2013

He was very good and everyone had a blast.

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2013

We picked DJ Billy Rears for our 9-21-13 wedding. We could not have been happier! He was friendly, professional and took into account any requests our guests made. A good DJ can make or break a wedding, our dance floor was packed all night! We had so much fun and then had people coming up to us at the end of the night letting us know how awesome Billy was! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding an unforgettable night!

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Billy is truly exceptional as the creator and keeper of the party atmosphere. He was able to gauge the crowd and keep the energy high the entire night. He is amazing as an emcee and totally nailed it! He had great, non-cheesy props and also helped us to add a logo to the dancefloor that just completed the look!
    Thank you so much Billy!

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2013

We had Billy for our wedding on February 16! He was very energetic and played an awesome mix of songs--He kept the party going all night! Very creative ideas for the centerpiece giveaway and bouquet toss! Very quick to respond to emails and last minute changes! I would book Billy again!

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2012

Billy Rears did a fabulous job at our wedding! He played all our guests requests and everyone danced all night.