Dj Big Cali LLC Reviews

Dj Big Cali LLC View more information

Malikah Married on 06/08/2022

Best DJ Ever

DJ Big Cali was very patient and professional. He went with the flow. He had our wedding jumping from the start. He made made sure the music choice was appropriate for everyone from kids to adults. We truly appreciate him making our day wonderful.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 06/05/2022

We love Dj Cali !!

Dj Cali was so easy to work with ! He was the greatest ! He provided an easy app to upload songs , timeline etc. The app was so efficient it ended up helping me organize my timeline ! It worked out perfectly! As a bride it is always stressful leading up to the big day and on the big day . Dj cali continuously assured me that I didn’t need to worry about anything ! And it made me feel so at ease ! And true enough I didn’t have anything to worry about , he got there and set up and did everything he needed to do ! He made sure to play all our favorite songs! Everyone had a great time ! Thank you again Dj Cali !
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/05/2022

Best DJ in the Bay

DJ Cali kept the party going. The flow of the ceremony and reception was in his hands and he nailed it. Highly recommended for any occasion.
    Jaime T. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing DJ!!

As an event planner and fellow vendor, I really appreciate working with vendors that are pleasant to work with and do a great job. DJ Big Cali was that and more. His music was amazing and he really made the dance floor fun. I highly recommend DJ Big Cali for your next big event!
    Kimberley S. Married on 05/21/2022

Danced the night away

DJ Big Cali was amazing not only was he easy to work with but he listened to me and gave the wedding the vibe we were wanting. He has a very calm and collected demeanor and is so nice. Everyone had a blast and the music was great!
    Joy Married on 02/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He was amazing, showed up early, made sure everything was to our liking and was super energetic. Music was A1

Can’t say enough about this DJ. He was great, music was mixed well for the age range of the guests. Everyone was up dancing, we couldn’t get enough. Highly recommend him for future events. Very professional and friendly.
    Destineē I. Married on 01/29/2022

Best dj ever!

He had the guests hyped up starting from the ceremony and it was only 3pm! He flowed very well with guests and kept everyone dancing allllll night! Guests even asked for him to stay an extra hour and he did! Bay Area native, he knows what’s up! Book him now!
  • Hakim
    Hakim P. Married on 01/22/2022

Top Tier!!!!!

If you want a 5 star experience DJ Big Cali is your go to! His attention to the musical details of our wedding was superb. He had all the right mixes and even all the right island songs to make all guest feel at home. I can not rave enough about how his services and craft. Our wedding was made even more special by this amazing DJ. I will definitely be booking him for future events!
    Cynthia D. Married on 01/15/2022

Phenomenal Epic experience

It was such a beautiful wedding reception, when I say DJBigCali had everyone enjoying themselves he did just that. He is committed to bringing exceptional good vibes and excitement. Extremely professional and just and all around great guy.
    Krysta L. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing, chefs kisses 🤌🏾

Great music, & his transitions were so dope. He had the dance floor jumpin all night! Every time I felt like I needed a break from dancing, he’d play another song I love and I just couldn’t sit down the whole reception. I would definitely recommend & if I ever get married, book him too 🥳
  • Frances
    Frances M. Married on 10/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made for our wedding by far!

Having James and Destiny DJ our wedding was probably the best decision we could have made. They are two of the kindest people I have ever met, let alone James being one of the best DJs I have ever seen! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, who were in attendance had nothing but praise for James's DJ skills.

James and Destiny were both very professional and very open to ideas for handling our ceremony. Even with my stressing out with trying to remember my wedding vows, James put my mind at ease with his calm and uplifting demeanor.

When it came time for the reception, James really shined. He kept people dancing all night and kept everyone informed with any announcements that needed to be made.

If you are looking for a DJ for any type of event. Look to James for an amazing experience. I could not recommend him and praise him enough for the amazing experience he gave us for our special day!

Dj Big Cali LLC's reply:

You are truly amazing Frances! I would press replay on your perfect wedding over and over again! So much fun! Thank you so much!
  • Anjuli
    Anjuli M. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing dj!

DJ Big Cali is amazing!!! He definitely knows how to keep the party going all night long. Very responsive, and professional. He can provide a variety of music genres, and whether you want to provide a list of certain songs or let him do his thing, he is willing to work with your needs. Highly recommend!
  • Alfonso
    Alfonso T. Married on 10/02/2021

More Than a DJ

DJ Big Cali went above and beyond for our wedding. His ability to read the room and make changes on the fly are second to none. His style is eclectic and timeless. He can play for diverse crowds and helps control the crowd and keep the event on point with his MC skills. Beautiful set ups and great vibes really made out special day that much more memorable. Highly recommend!
    Lana H. Married on 08/07/2021

Fantastic!

Dj Big Cali exceeded my husband and I’s expectations for our big day! I don’t think there is enough words to express how thankful we were to have him DJ our wedding.
    He was very responsive when we first inquired with him and continued to be throughout the whole process, all the way up until the wedding day.
    We truly felt like he listened to us and gave us exactly what we wanted and more. We are a very diverse couple and had multiple cultures we wanted to represent on our day and he helped us do just that. From Hispanic ballots all the way to island reggae jams, he did it all! We told him to put his own spin on it and he did that too and made it so much fun!
    He was super interactive with our guests and definitely kept everyone on the dance floor. Our guests absolutely loved him!
    I would 100% recommend DJ Big Cali for any of your needs. He can adapt to whatever is needed at an event and that’s what makes him one of the best! Not only that but he has a fantastic personality as well! We will definitely be using his services again in the near future!
    Andre L. Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and extremely versatile!

Simply amazing! Recommended!!!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message