DJ B-SAM Reviews

1 User photo

• Danielle

Danielle Lacey · Married on 10/27/2019

Awesome experience

Brandon was very professional and kept the music and flow going for my wedding. He asked for requests for any special or last songs before we wrapped up the wedding to ensure we were happy. We would hire him again if we ever needed DJ services!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 09/14/2019

A True Professional!!!

DJ B-Sam is a true professional! He was highly recommended by one of his colleague, Vanessa Pendergast. My fiancé ( now my husband ;-) and I decided to conduct a phone interview with him. He was a true professional from beginning to end. As the subject matter experience, he wasted no time, in guiding us through the process, which assured us of his ability coupled with our music selection and preferred genre - that he would follow through with rest by getting a feel for our guest and he would do the rest. And follow through is exactly what he did! Following our wedding and wedding reception my husband and I received rave reviews/feedback from our guest about the music selection and how great of a job DJ B-Sam did at our wedding. I can truly say, that it was an overall consensus of my husband, myself and our guest that DJ B-Sam did an exceptional job in playing music that everyone enjoyed. He truly set the atmosphere of love, joy and happiness for our wedding day! Thanks DJ B-Sam for your professionalism and having a spirit of excellence. Greatly appreciated, The McDonalds

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kathy Bookert · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent Experience

DJ B Sam was great and he made our wedding even better. The music was great and everyone was dancing!!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Carolyn Renee' · Married on 11/24/2018

Sherald-Thompson Wedding

We had the most amazing time at our wedding with DJBSam! He did not miss one moment we requested. He was spot on with timing and he made our day very special! Our guests are still bragging about how wonderful our wedding was and the music was Everything! We thank you so much! We highly recommend you to any event that is meaningful to others because you will definitely meet their expectations!

Renee' and Clayton Thompson

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/19/2018

Best dj ever

DJ B-SAM was amazing. He was very patient with me and took time to help me pick out songs as I was unsure about some things. He made everyone get out of their seats and on the dance floor and really brought everything together for me and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Thanks so much DJ B-SAM

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kia · Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome DJ. He won’t disappoint. Brandon is very professional and does everything to please his customer.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ BSam has a natural gift for reading the crowd. He sat a tone of romance and elegance for our ceremony and cocktail hour and transitioned into dance party mode, just as we requested ! Our guests commented throughout the night about what a wonderful job he was doing keeping everyone on the floor. More importantly, he is personable and has a warm and genuine personality. This is more than just a job for him. It is a passion! Book him !

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jill · Married on 10/21/2017

Brandon was the absolute best wedding DJ! He kept the feet moving all night and I had so many guest say how much they enjoyed the music he played. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He made our night very special.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Angela · Married on 09/23/2017

He did an awesome job at my wedding renewal ceremony and reception!! And my CDs turned out great!! I would recommend him to everyone! Thanks!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Maria · Married on 07/29/2017

DJ Brandon made our wedding so memorable! We will definitely have him play at our future parties.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Years back I used to work some with DJ B Sam when I worked for South Carolina wedding company, even years after not working together anymore he was the first person who came to my mind when looking for a dj for my wedding! Brandon is great with getting back in touch with you fast, answering any questions, and being flexible with schedules or when things need to be ready. The music was great there was old hits from back in the day, to today's hits and even plenty of dance songs that everyone enjoyed and could dance too! If I ever have events and need a dj he will always be the one I go to! I highly recommend him for any events!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Just wanted to say thank you for all the sounds and lights on my wedding day. You were amazing.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Jevettra · Married on 03/28/2015

DJ B-Sam was great in ensuring that I our reception flowed smoothly. We did a flash mob during the reception and DJ B-Sam worked with me to ensure that the music was correct. He even offered to cut the music, so that the transition was smooth. He kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. I never saw the dance floor empty. He is VERY responsive to email and will do everything in his power to ensure that you have a GREAT wedding day. I will definitely be using DJ B-Sam for future events.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Alexandra · Married on 03/07/2015

DJ B -Sam was awesome! We were running on a very tight schedule, so he didn't have long to set up for the ceremony or reception. He managed to finish everything beforehand, played the exact type of music we wanted, and was able to accommodate any requests from the guests at the reception. Very professional and friendly.

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/31/2014

DJ B is awesome! He was so helpful and responsive even before we had an opportunity to meet in person. Once my husband and I did meet him, we instantly liked him and knew he'd be the perfect DJ for our wedding. Not only is he professional but he is an amazing DJ! My wedding party couldn't wait to get done with dinner and start dancing. I loved the fact that he dressed to match our wedding colors. :-)

Sent on 10/17/2014

Shana · Married on 03/23/2013

DJ B was amazing and playing wonderful music! He was even able to make a mixed song for our reception entrance and also help orchestrate a dance I did for the Groom with my bridesmaids! He is an awesome DJ and wonderful to work with:)

Sent on 04/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

He was wonderful!!! He listened to everything I wanted and made sure my day was perfect. The guest loved him and so did I. He was a major part of my day being a success and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Keshawn · Married on 04/28/2012

Dj B was great! He was very professional! He had the people at my reception dancing all night!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Natalie · Married on 11/27/2011

Brandon is the best DJ ever!!! He really made our wedding perfect. The ceramony music really set the romantic mood i was loooking for, and the reception had everybody on the dance floor. His outfit was perfect he whore our wedding colors. I would recomend him for any event. Great DJ, and MC, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Michele · Married on 06/11/2011

We hired DJ B for our June 2011 wedding. We must say we were very pleased with the way everything turned out. DJ B was professional and very easy to work with. He worked with us along the entire way up until the wedding day! I spoke with him ahead of time and let him know our preference and he delivered. From the beginning of our wedding until the very end was magical. We have no complaints! Our wedding guest had a great time; they stayed on the dance floor the entire time! We would highly recommend DJ B for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2011

Amanda · Married on 12/11/2010

Very professional and organized! Always responsive and attentive! All the guests loved and commented him also one person from the wedding party actually used him for their wedding! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2012
  • W

Wanda · Married on 12/13/2014

He kept the wedding guest on the floor dancing all night long. I had a lot of my wedding guest ask me for his information to book him for their future events. He was attentive to our needs, request and cues. I will book him again without any hestaton for all my future events.

Sent on 03/13/2015
  • Raven

Raven Harley · Married on 10/05/2019

10.05.19 wedding Dj

Dj B-Sam was recommended by my photographer for my wedding ceremony and reception on 10.05.19. He was on time, very nice and his outfit coordinated with the bridal party! I would also like to say that he went out of his way to explain the importance of him being utilized during dinner hour versus using a saxophonist. I only have two small complaints and I believe one of them was not his fault. As my bridal party entered, they were supposed to come out to a specific song and that did not happen. As he was announcing the bridal party, the order of the names were wrong. I believe he was given the names by my coordinator at the LAST MINUTE so I feel that was not his fault. This also resulted in him mispronouncing my Matron of honors last name and a groomsmen’s first name. Other than those two small mishaps, I have nothing bad today about his performance. Thank you so much for being a part of my day.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Marquita · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome DJ who kept the party rockin'!

DJ B Sam was very professional and provided a great experience for my wedding. He was flexible, responsive, and took the party to the next level! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/16/2018