DJ Axcess Reviews

DJ Axcess 5
  • Danielle

Danielle Cardarelli · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Best DJ in Columbus

DJ Axcess won us over immediately when we had our first phone consultation. He has been recommended by many people in the planning process and we are very excited to work with him on our big day!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Kari Warchock · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

DJ AXCESS exceed our expectations. He was professional, easy to talk to and get to know, creative and flexible. Working in the industry of events, I had a high standard for my guests experience on the dance floor and he SUCEEDED! I would recommend him for ANY event.
    Thank you!!!!
    Kari & Ryan

Sent on 10/31/2019

DJ Axcess's reply:

I’m extremely proud of this review. I know how many events you host, Kari and I am excited that my services are up to your standards. It was a pleasure celebrating with you, Ryan and the girls!

Andrea Scarpelli · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Ever

Mike Salone (aka DJ Axcess) is the best wedding DJ you could ever book. No exaggeration, this is the best choice you will make for your entire wedding. I don’t know where to start. First, Mike does at least 3 planning sessions (equipped with Goggle Doc) to make sure he has a clear vision of what the bride and groom want for their wedding. Then, he stays absolutely true to that vision. He’s not afraid to tell guests no to their crazy requests if it’s not what the bride and groom want. He had our guests dancing the entire night. My favorite part is the way he mixes one song into the next (like a true DJ). It allowed us to hear more of our favorite songs throughout the night and the quick transitions kept our guests on the dance floor. Not to mention he got our guests hyped for our entrances, speeches, Limoncello shot, and surprise performance by my brother in law. It made the evening from start to finish so exciting for all. Bottom line, Mike is the best DJ ever, and I’d highly recommend him to anyone wanting to have a perfect wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2019

DJ Axcess's reply:

This is why I love my job. Thank you so much for this review, Andrea! You and Mike made it very easy to rock the party and your guests definitely followed your lead. Thank you for having me and I hope to see you again soon.

~Mike

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2019

This will be the best thing you book for your entire wedding!

DJ Axcess 6
    Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Huber · Married on 06/22/2019

One hell of a party!

Mike performed at our wedding on 6/22/19. He was the highlight of the night. His professionalism and care for each couple leading up to the big day is unparalleled. He tailors his music to exactly what you want and will make sure everything is exactly how YOU want it. His music kept the crowd on the dancefloor for 3 straight hours and it was awesome. You will regret NOT booking Mike for your wedding or event.

Sent on 06/24/2019

DJ Axcess's reply:

Appreciate the love, Matt. Our shared love of boy bands definitely made the wedding incredible! I'm sure I'll see you and Mandy again for the next Hudson wedding!
  • Luke & Ali

Luke & Ali · Married on 02/23/2019

Columbus Wedding February 2019

We booked Mike for our February 2019 wedding after looking for a DJ that knew and wanted to play a mixture of EDM, latino, and pop music! So far, working with him has been great! Very professional, organized, responsive, and flexible especially with our tight budget!! You can definitely tell his passion is in music and entertainment!! Couldn't be more excited to have him run our dancefloor!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Leah · Married on 08/04/2018

We attended a wedding that Mike DJ'd for and when we got engaged, we immediately knew he would be our first choice as a DJ! We were thrilled when he was available for our wedding day. We could not have asked for a better experience in working with Mike. He was attentive to every little detail. He kept notes from each of our visits. He took time to meet with us both in person and on the phone, to ensure that he was seeing our vision and following through with our plans/wishes for the day. He provided sound advice throughout the process. He kept our guests on the dance floor the whole evening, which was exactly what we had hoped for! We loved his style as a DJ. His ability to mix songs and read the crowd is truly top notch. We received many compliments from our guests and would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Leah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this generous review! Your first dance was so unique and your guests made some fantastic requests throughout the evening. It was a pleasure to celebrate with you and your families.
    ~Mike

Catie · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike was absolutely excellent! He did a fantastic job with song choice and keeping the dance floor flowing. He even played longer when our guests kept requesting songs! I have been to a few weddings with them as the DJ and they always have the most memorable dance floor!

Sent on 08/15/2018

DJ Axcess's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, Catie! You know I had to make your's and Joey's wedding special! Let's be honest, I was more of a friend who just happened to be playing music. You guys are the best!

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

We had Mike/DJ Axcess at our wedding this last month and he was the best! We had met with a few DJ’s, but he took the time to get to know us and ask us questions. He is very detail oriented and we appreciated meeting with him multiple times to go over our timeline and music. We had Russian and Jewish music played throughout our reception and he did an excellent job mixing them with music we liked. We had so many guests compliment on how great he was! I definitely recommend hiring Mike for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Michelle & Aaron,

Thank you both for this extremely generous review! I had a blast mixing for you and performing with Iger. Best wishes!

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2018

If you are getting married, you are making a mistake if you do not hired DJ AXCESS!!! He was SO great and so responsive. Throughout our year of planning, she spoke to him on the phone once, Skyped once, and met in person twice to make sure that our day was perfect. And it was! He pronounced everybody's name correctly, played exactly what we wanted and didn't play what we didn't want to hear. He read the crowd SO well and I had SEVERAL guests tell me that we had a fantastic DJ. And on top of all that, he is based out of Columbus, and traveled to Cleveland for our wedding! If we could do it all again, we would hire him again!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Rebecca,

I really appreciate you and Dylan taking the time to write this review! You were both a pleasure to celebrate with and I wish you both the best in your careers as doctors!

Carrie · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Axcess was such a fun wedding DJ. Both of my brother-in-laws used him for their weddings and we knew we had to have him. It was almost as though he could read my mind with some of the songs he played! He was very professional and had several meetings with us to ensure he had our requests and style down perfectly. Our dance floor was filled the whole night and everyone had a great time. I definitely recommend DJ AXCESS. People told me we had one of the best wedding set lists they had heard! Great quality, good price, so much fun, no worries!

Sent on 07/21/2017

DJ Axcess's reply:

Carrie! Thank you so much for doing this. Your families were amazing (as usual) and I wish you and Brian the best of luck!

Bebe · Married on 03/09/2017

DJ Axcess is amazing!! Very professional and detail oriented! DJ Axcess made our wedding so much fun and he kept the crowd and music going throughout the night! I danced most of the night away! A big thing for us was trying to incorporate Lao Music in the wedding and DJ Axcess did a great job sharing my culture and my music in a fun and appropriate manner! That was our favorite moment of the night!! I would hire him again for future events and suggest his services for other weddings!

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

My fiance and I were unsure of who to book for our wedding DJ based on reviews without seeing he/she actually playing. So when we heard Mike DJ at a friend's wedding, I knew he was AMAZING and we decided to book him. We had total confidence that he would deliver. Our wedding stressed us out because it was multi-cultural and with a variety of people of all ages and hard to pronounce names. Mike traveled down to Cincinnati, was on time to set up, changed into a nice outfit, pronounced all the names correctly, and completely blew us away (not surprised). Even our aunt said she liked him and she does not seem to be the type of person that really cares about music. The icing on the cake was when he played Carmen Ohio and joined us on the dance floor at the end of the night. We have such great memories of everyone having a total blast at our wedding day. We recommend him! In fact, one of our friends just decided they will book him for their wedding next year so we are looking forward to seeing him again.

Sent on 11/20/2016

DJ Axcess's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Michelle! Looking forward to celebrating with you and David for the third time.

Dan · Married on 09/10/2016

Choosing Mike as our wedding DJ was probably the best (and most important) decision we made during the entire planning process. He was extremely professional and had multiple meetings with us leading up to the wedding to go over every last detail. When I hear "DJ" I think music, but Mike did so much more. From the moment the ceremony started to the reception speeches and dancing, Mike coordinated and timed every moment perfectly. We received so many compliments after the wedding about how great the music was and how fun everyone had. Mike is truly one of a kind - we strongly recommend him!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/28/2016

Mike is the BEST. We met with him at least 3 times and he respected our wishes for "no cheese" at our wedding, as we wanted more of a nightclub feel. He was wonderful to meet with and really helped us shape and plan our reception. The day of the wedding he was so flexible as a sudden thunderstorm almost destroyed all his equipment outside. He somehow recovered and figured out how to play our ceremony music from just his computer as the venue was running on back-up power and his speakers didn't have power. And not a single person at the wedding had any idea what had happened, that's how good he is! Luckily we got power back for the reception, and man what a party! All our friends and family members said they had never been to a wedding where everyone had so much fun and wanted to dance the whole night. He is definitely not an obnoxious wedding DJ who constantly is saying things and speaking. He knows just the right balance of talking and exactly what to say. Would 100% recommend to everyone!
    <3 you Mike - Colleen & DJ

Sent on 03/29/2017

Colleen,

Your's and DJ's wedding will always be one that I remember! Not too many couples could handle losing power at their reception and still manage to stay calm, cool, and collected. It was amazing to be able to play a club style set to your family and our mutual love for Above & Beyond made this event so special. I'm sure we will talk more once Game of Thrones finally returns. Cheers!

Rebecca · Married on 08/19/2016

Mike did an amazing job. We were so impressed with how organized, thoughtful, and consultative he was. Most Wedding DJ's do not take time to meet with you 3 times before the big day but Mike did. He really took the time to get to know us and our music taste. He accommodated some last minute changes to the schedule and was happy to help my husband with a surprise live singer performance. We had a wide arrange of music throughout the night, starting with our Old Hollywood theme music, to a few older rock songs, and rounding out with 90s hip hop. Mike managed to mix things so seamlessly and keep everyone up and dancing. We would recommend Mike to anyone - especially if you don't the typical cheesy DJ. He's awesome!

Sent on 08/24/2016

DJ Axcess's reply:

Becky, it means so much to me that I got this kind of review from you considering our first meeting almost didn't even happen. Thank you for letting me play some old school hip-hop at a wedding reception. That was fun!

Molly · Married on 03/05/2016

Mike was INCREDIBLE. I've never been to a wedding where the entire room was on the dance floor all night, but for our wedding, you had to fight for a spot. From the first dances to the start of the party, he helped keep things moving smoothly from a nice dinner into a night we will always remember. I didn't think this would be an issue, but he kept us on track, making sure we didn't spend too much time touching tables. Every guest we had made sure to tell us that the experience was the most fun wedding they had ever been too. His talent behind the tables and his willingness to be involved with the wedding party, vendors, and photographer made sure we never had to worry about a thing. My only regret is the night moved too fast, and we will only be able to have one wedding. I highly recommend Mike, and if you choose him for your wedding, you will know why. Out of all our vendors, Mike was by far and away the best choice we made. Thank you!

Sent on 04/01/2016

DJ Axcess's reply:

Molly, thank you so much! Your words made my morning and it was my pleasure to be there for you and Taylor. Best of luck to you both and hope to see you on the dancefloor again!

Ryan · Married on 09/19/2015

No need to look any further than Mike. Everybody that was at our wedding keeps raving to us about how good our DJ was and how he kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night, young and old. He is very accommodating and thorough when meeting with you to find out your musical taste and what you are looking for. He also is a great MC and really knows how to keep the energy going from first cocktail to last song played.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • User4842083 · 2+ years ago

Mike is hands down the best DJ you can hire for your wedding. He reads a crowd and knows how to get them dancing. He spent so much time getting to know us before the big day and was punctual, reliable, and personable. Our venue loved him; he did 3 weddings there (Friday,Saturday, and Sunday) of our wedding weekend. Absolutely contact him for your next event!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jenali · Married on 08/22/2014

Mike Salone is a great DJ! He is decently priced and really flexible with your needs. My wedding party and guests were impressed by his abilities. I would definitely recommend Mike to others!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Mike was so great! Took request and played them immediately. Made the wedding a blast

Sent on 07/05/2014