DJ Atom Steel, LLC Reviews

15 | Minneapolis, MN

15 Reviews for DJ Atom Steel, LLC

• Krystyn

Krystyn Barlage · Married on 10/11/2019

All the best tunes all night long

Literally every song played was fantastic. I was dancing all night long. In my seat, while talking to guests, and all the way up to the last song. It was a great set that I was hoping for and honestly exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Lucia

David Mengelkoch · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional, Punctual, and Fun DJ!

DJ Atom Steel was fantastic to work with! He made the process super smooth and exciting. He was super professional, punctual, and communicated very effectively with us. He executed everything just like he said he would, and kept us on track with timing of the days events. It was almost like he was our wedding coordinator. We highly recommend him for your wedding or special event. You will not be disappointed! Thank you DJ Atom for exceeding our expectations!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Annemarie

Annemarie Finley · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome Communication!

DJ Atom was awesome! Affordable and VERY communicative. He made our wedding day so easy. As a bride, you worry about how the night will go but he checked in with us regularly so that things went so smoothly. We always had guests on the dance floor because he was engaging and professional. Would happily recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Atom Steel was great! He did our music for our Wedding ceremony and reception. He was very easy to get a hold of and very attentive with the planning process and then our wedding day he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with his services. He was very kind, and genuine, and had the perfect amount of energy to make the night a success!
    Our family and friends all seemed to enjoy the music that was being played as well.
    We would recommend DJ Atom Steel to anyone looking for a great DJ!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Steve · Married on 10/14/2017

Atom could quit his day job and do DJ'in professionally instead of as a supplement or hobby! He is very thorough, communication is excellent, and offers great advice and suggestions! He provides a great spreadsheet of songs we can select from and will take take and get any requested songs! He is there for you the day you commit to him and stays in contact until the actual day of the event. We highly recommend Atom and confidently feel you will have a great experience using him for your event!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tami · Married on 07/22/2017

If you are looking for a very affordable, extremely helpful and amazing DJ- look no further than DJ Atom Steel. He is so wonderful to work with! He was SO helpful with the entire wedding process and extremely detail oriented. Our wedding day was made perfect because of his skill and expertise. I would highly recommend DJ Atom Steel! Thank you so much DJ Atom!

Sent on 08/03/2017

John · Married on 10/31/2016

Great DJ and set-up!! We used him for our annual Halloween 5 years in a row and it was awesome every year!! I would highly recommend him for any event. He ran the costume contest every year and all the kids loved it. We had as many as 125 people at our biggest party so he can handle any size event. Great job all around!!

Sent on 02/21/2017
  • F

Frankie · Married on 08/27/2016

Dj Atom was great!! He was perfect for our wedding. He was very flexible and professional!! He was on top of his planning and kept in contact frequently. We definatly recommend him!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Tamara · Married on 07/30/2016

A rave review for DJ Atom! I haven't hired many (or any) DJs before my recent wedding, so I kind of went into this blindly and chose him at random, but I hit the jackpot. He's the best! Prior to the event, he was really, really good about communicating with us and answer any questions we had - emails, text messages, phone calls. His questionnaire is SUPER thorough and takes some time to fill out, but after I did all of that homework there wasn't a doubt in my mind that the entire process from the ceremony to the dancing was going to run smoothly. I was impressed that he was able to take the song I wanted for my ceremony music right off of YouTube, with excellent quality.

Go with Atom! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2016

We loved having DJ Atom as the DJ for our July 2016 wedding ceremony and reception. From the get-go, he made the process fun and easy. He is a professional with a lot of energy and enthusiasm for his job, as well as excellent suggestions and advice on our proposal. He has a great questionnaire you fill out beforehand to make sure all the details are taken care of, and he offers great customer service from the date of hire to the big event. He played the requests that we and our guests made in advance in a way that flowed and kept people on the dance floor. He also did a great job keeping the event on task. Our guests loved DJ Atom too. And to top it all off, he is reasonably priced! Thanks for doing an awesome job, DJ Atom!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Steve · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Atom was great! He kept people on the dance floor and it was apparent he knew what he was doing. I'd recommend him anytime. He's very affordable, willing to meet or talk anytime, & very very thorough. He makes a point to make sure your wedding day goes off without a hitch. Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

We are grateful to DJ Atom Steel for helping us put on a great birthday party for my 15 year old daughter. The music kept the crowd on the floor dancing all night long. The guests had nothing but nice things to say about the music and the party. Most importantly, DJ Atom Steel honored my daughter's music requests and made her very happy. I would highly recommend DJ Atom Steel's services and would rehire him in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

sara · event on 03/13/2015

Very professional would recommend to anyone for any occasion played great music made sure there was little bit of everything and will work with you on anything you would like or want!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Jackie · Married on 10/05/2013

Well I wanted to share my experiance with Atom Steel on this site even though we hired him as a dj for my husband's 40th. Atom showed up professional and in plenty of time. He had white glove service and managed to handle all of our guests request. When you hire Atom you get the entire package at a great price. Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • User4520006 · 2+ years ago

3.0

We hired Atom to be our ceremony and reception DJ that was held at my wife's parents farm. To start off, communication with Atom was very good. He was very responsive and had answers for any questions that we had. The day of our wedding he performed as expected and we had no gripes. Our ceremony was in a different location than the reception and he moved equipment from one place to another. After our ceremony he had the reception music going in no time. He ran the reception as we asked, mainly as a time keeper to make sure we didn't forget something we put on our initial form. He stayed a little later then we discussed initially as people were still dancing and he stayed until the taxi came and picked us up.

The only issue that we had with Atom was as we got closer to the wedding, he sent an email about tipping etiquette for dj's which I thought was very unprofessional. We are paying, quite generously we felt, for a service. We hired a caterer and our photographer, and neither of them suggested how we should tip.

Other than the above, Atom was great and I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/02/2014