Dj Ashraf Reviews

Dj Ashraf 1
  • W

Walid Barghouti · Married on 08/17/2019

Great to work with

It was a pleasure working with DJ Ashraf. He was very responsive to our preferences and didn’t try to force his own ideas. Everyone at the wedding had a great time because of him.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Ahmad

Ahmad Kato · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding reception / party. hosted by DJ Ashraf

We were hesitant on who to hire for our wedding knowing the DJ is the heart of the party. Let me explain how wonderful and amazing DJ Ashraf is, he took his time to listen to OUR needs and requests, he listened, took notes and presented a perfect plan. He went above and beyond to meet and exceed our expectations! Thanks to him the wedding party was amazing. He’s extremely polite and just overall a gentlemen inside and outside of work. Very professional, extremely happy we hired him. There’s a reason why he has excellent reviews. Whoever is hesitant and wants the best DJ out there, go with DJ ASHRAF!!! He’s awesome and I promise he will fulfill your expectations and will go the extra mile beyond your expectations. I personally guarantee that myself. Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Dana

Dana Ahmed · Married on 07/26/2019

Super professional and Amazing

DJ Ashraf is a pure professional and makes any party super fun! The sound quality is perfect and his playlists are amazing! I highly recommend him and will definitely be using him for my wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!!!

DJ Ashraf kept the party going and the people dancing all night. We got so many compliments on him and the music. He worked with us to get the right kind of music and a timeline to keep our reception flowing perfectly. He went above and beyond making it the best night! He had a perfect blend of American and Arabic music that kept people on the dance floor literally the entire time. Both sides of the family were dancing to everything.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Nari Zaher · Married on 06/07/2019

Best DJ in the Metroplex!

DJ. Ashraf was one of my best decisions in my wedding! He was beyond professional and catered to our wedding perfectly. He even helped clear up some bumps we had during wedding planning! HIGHLY recommend. Our night was a success thanks to him. There are lots of DJs in the metroplex, but he is by far the best. No doubt.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Rabee · Married on 05/25/2019

Great DJ Ashraf

Great person and personality, flexible with last minute changes if it's necessary need it.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Aisha · Married on 03/01/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Absolutely loved the vibe DJ Ashraf brought to our wedding reception. Kept the party going all night, while staying on our schedule. He played everything we requested (Arabic, Spanish, English), and made our night memorable. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Marwa Elbialy · Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ

Excellent DJ and really easy to work with!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 01/19/2019

Ashraf was a great DJ! We had him for our engagement party. The bride is an Arab and the groom is black. Needless to say i, the bride, was very worried about mixing the two cultures and meshing the music. Dj Ashraf did an amazing job at not only accommodating to everyone, but he did it in a way that made the party really fun!!! We will definitely be hiring him for our wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Nafie Asad · Married on 01/08/2019

Father of bride

Personable, accommodating wants everyone to have a good time hard working we hired ashraf for several events and been to parties where he is the DJ and had a great time would highly recommend him he makes the party

Sent on 01/08/2019

laila · Married on 01/05/2019

The life of the party!

I was a very stressed about finding a DJ until I came across DJ Ashraf. I'm Palestinian-American marrying a caucasian-American so I wanted my wedding to be a perfect balance of Arabic and American. DJ Ashraf was incredible!! He sent us music recommendations, allowed us to pick all of the songs and made suggestions based on our taste. He even agreed to meet with us in person before the wedding to discuss set up and timeline. The DJing was PERFECT. Everyone was raving about how great the set list was and how effortlessly he mixed American and Arabic music. He went from song to song without any awkward pauses. The fusion was perfect. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. Everyone was dancing up there on both sides of the family--the young ones and old ones! I'm still getting compliments about it!!!! Thank you Ashraf for such a spectacular night!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Marah · Married on 01/04/2019

DJ Ashraf did an excellend job at my engagement party!

Ashraf is an amazing DJ! He did an excellent job accommodating to my fiancé and I’s requests. He kept everyone dancing the entire time and everyone had so much fun! We will definitely be booking him again for our wedding next year. I definitely recommend booking DJ Ashraf at any event you may be having.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Mahmoud · Married on 09/01/2018

Honestly, i dont know where to start. From the beginning when we booked him 6 months prior to the wedding he was attentive, flexible and easy to work with. He helped guide us in planning our big day by giving us suggestions on what to do, music selections, zaffee and dabke selections, even lighting suggestions. ashraf was professional and a master at his craft. With out his help I doubt our big day would have been as huge of a success as it was.
    Now regarding the actual DJ work at our wedding. TOP NOTCH. People could not sit down the entire nightt from the music, which was all thanks to his great mixing. We had a very diverse group of people so to keep everyone on there feet dancing the entire night would have proven a difficult task for anyone. But no, Ashraf did. He masterfully mixed Palestinian, Syrian, Labenese, Jordan, Desi, American and Latin music all night. I literally had people come up to me the entire night and talk about how this was the best wedding they had ever attended thanks in large part to DJ ashraf. Thank you Ashraf for making our wedding the most amazing thing for us!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Nada · Married on 06/17/2018

Ashraf has Djd both our engagement party and wedding. In both parties, he made sure to keep the event organized, timely, and fun. He managed to keep the guests up and dancing the entire night. Book him now!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Nada · Married on 06/17/2018

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Y

Yusra · Married on 06/16/2018

Dj ashraf was amazing

DJ Ashraf was AMAZING mashallah. I had separate sides for men and women and he was able to bring 2 systems and controlled each room simultaneously, which he did an absolute amazing job at given the varying environments on each side. He was great at knowing the vibe and which songs needed to be played. He spent over an hour on the phone with me a week before the wedding to discuss details and song choices. He wasn't shy to make better song options for me available when he felt what there was something better for a certain portion of the wedding. He was very punctual and made contact with the revenue beforehand to ask about what they had available. He brought all of his equipment with him and was more than prepared for anything that came up. We were able to text him any song requests and he was very responsive. I highly recommend DJ Ashraf - you will not be disappointed and he will provide top music services for your big day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lama · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Ashraf was the epitome of professionalism! He listened to exactly what we wanted, and followed through with zero hesitation! After sending him our list of songs, he said he would create a good mix and that’s exactly what he did! He worked the crowd and knew what would get the people going. Our wedding had nonstop dancing for 4 hours straight! He definitely was a huge contributor to the success of our night. Sound quality, excellent! His lights were the perfect added touch. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/07/2018

NASER · Married on 03/31/2018

THANKS ASHRAF, BEST DJ IN THE BUSINESS!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Maria · Married on 01/06/2018

I was blown away by DJ Ashraf! The dance floor was FULL the ENTIRE event and the energy in the room was radiating! He kept everyone in the crowd happy, energetic, and involved. I had a very multi-cultural wedding and he was able to attract each person to the dance floor. I kept getting compliments on the DJ/music all evening & kept getting told that it was the best wedding ever! I could not be anymore pleased with my choice for a DJ! A++++++++++

Sent on 01/07/2018

Ranya · Married on 12/30/2017

Was great he came 2 hours before the wedding and he did great job and he Mack all my people happy in my wedding

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Dj Ashraf 2

Reema · Married on 12/29/2017

Ashraf is one of the kindest, most professional and organized DJs you will ever work with. He cares about your event just as much as you do. I can't express how easy it was to work with him... he's one of those vendors you can completely rely on to be on time, on point, and doing it all with a smile on his face. Our engagement party was a blast with his help supplying the most ambient fun tunes for our guests to dance all night to. Don't think twice and book the best DJ in Texas!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Nada · Married on 12/08/2017

Ok I never really take the time to write reviews anywhere but DJ Ashraf is beyond amazing! My original DJ had bailed out on me and my fiance a week before our engagement party and we were devastated. Thankfully, I was referred to DJ Ashraf through a friend, messaged him that night, and he responded immediately saying he was available. Mind you that our engagement party was in Houston and DJ Ashraf lives in Dallas, so he was willing to travel too with such short notice. After all, he did an amazing job, was extremely timely and professional, and saved our party. You should seriously book him. I don't frequently write reviews, trust me.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Amin · Married on 11/28/2017

The most beautiful wedding have attended in the area you did good & great Job

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • Y

Yousef · Married on 11/25/2017

Dj ashraf was excellent! He has the best selection of Arabic, English and urdu music and was able to get everyone turnt up! The equipment was top notch and had a spare for everything! I'll be recommending him to everyone.

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • O

Omar · Married on 11/24/2017

Dj Ashraf was great to work with! At our first meeting, he was knowledgeable of what's trending in today's music and was able to make music suggestions that our guests would enjoy better. He listened to our needs and exceeded expectations on the wedding day. He was able to successfully coordinate with the band we booked, to deliver a wonderful wedding experience. Our guests enjoyed themselves and followed up with compliments afterwards.

Sent on 12/24/2017