Jersey's Boy Wonder DJ Ashish Reviews

58 | Flemington, NJ

58 Reviews for Jersey's Boy Wonder DJ Ashish

Rahul S · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing Service

DJ Ashish comes highly recommended from us! Great communication overall and he kept in touch with us in the months leading up to the big day. He was very knowledgeable about his profession and offered up suggestions for songs based on the type of crowd we were expecting, which was good because we didn't quite know what to choose and what songs we did want were pretty obscure. But Ashish found a way to include those and created a perfect mix of songs and with his help, we never felt overly intimidated throughout the process. He was also accommodating of special song and dance requests day of. You won't be disappointed if you book with him! Thanks so much, Ashish!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kinjal

Kinjal Mathur · Married on 10/12/2019

Everything You Could Ask For

My wife and I highly recommend using DJ Ashish and the rest of the Luxe Event Entertainment for your event (or any other event!). Ashish was extremely valuable not just the wedding weekend but throughout the planning process - he has a questionnaire and other documents that help you think not just about the entertainment but the flow and look of the entire wedding. Both the night of and weeks later I have heard compliments from wedding guests about how great the DJ, sound system, and photo booth (we added on and it was worth it) were for the reception.

Ashish had a different DJ from his team come for our Friday night event and everything was still extremely smooth; the notes Ashish diligently passed along were great. During the wedding planning process there are hundreds of things on your mind; knowing that the DJ and entertainment services will be top notch and require a low lift from your end is very beneficial.

I called around to 5 or 6 different local Indian DJ companies and from a cost, value, and comfort level Ashish and Luxe Entertainment were hands down the best of the bunch. I don't plan on getting married again but if I do, Ashish will be the the DJ!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Apurva Parekh · Married on 10/01/2019

Thank you Ashish.

I don't even know where to start. We had our wedding at the Sheraton in Mahwah, and he knows the ins and outs of this venue. We didn't have a wedding coordinator, nor a day of, but Ashish guided us throughout the day and made sure we stayed on top of our schedule. He was just incredible. The photo booth was also -as always- super fun. And of course, the music was great. He knows what he's doing! Thank you Ashish and team for making our wedding a success!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Shreya Patel · Married on 09/30/2019

Ashish was amazing

Ashish ensured the energy was constantly dialed up and our guests were entertained. We could see the joy on everyone’s as they danced the night away. Every moment of the night and music and MC was awesome!

Jitesh Shah · Married on 09/22/2019

Superb DJ. Highly recommend

I’m Indian and my wife is Italian. So we had a giant wedding with a lot of personality and customs. Ashish was up to the tasks and was terrific to work with. He met with us many times throughout the year and addressed all our concerns and gave great suggestions. We had people on both sides of our families dance who never dance. His MC was also was on point.

Joselyn Holcombe · Married on 09/16/2019

Amazing Service!

We hires Ashish for a Christian ceremony and reception. We weren’t sure what to expect but from our first phone call we knew we chose the right DJ. He helped us with planning, song choices, and the program. Most importantly he rocked our reception. He played all our request and even songs we haven’t heard in a while. We felt like we were in a NYC club! I highly recommend Ashish if you and your guests love to dance!

Sheetal Sim · Married on 09/11/2019

Thank you for making our wedding such a memorable experience. Our friends are still telling us how much they enjoyed our reception. All credit is due to you. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience with the music, lighting,
    MC, and photo booth. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Krishna Patel · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend this company.

We hired Luxe Entertainment and Ashish was our DJ. He helped us with our planning and gave us ideas on lighting. He was easy to work with and did a tremendous job. We danced all night and he kept us going way past midnight. We definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Shailee Verma · Married on 08/10/2019

Thank you Soo much.

Thank you Ashish for making our reception so much fun! Your music was on point the whole night and we’re still talking about it. You even got my husbands family to dance! I can’t wait for you to DJ Priya’s wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Samantha Rosen · Married on 07/24/2019

Amazing DJ!

Amazing DJ! He knew all our request and worked with our vision. He rocked the reception and my family is still telling me how much fun they had. We chose the uplighting and dance floor lighting and our pictures look great!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Alexis Martin · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend.

We weren’t sure what to expect when hiring Ashish as we had a Catholic wedding but we were put at ease after our first conversation with him. He helped with our wedding planning and gave us great recommendations which we didn’t think of. He helped with our song selection too. At our reception he kept everyone dancing and overall set the vibe for the party. We recommend him, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Amy Jon · Married on 06/23/2019

Thank you Ashish for such a great night!

Thank you Ashish for such a great night! All our guests continue to mention how much fun they had at our reception. Everything was better than we could have asked for!

Shay Glasser · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding work!

I can't thank Ashish enough for his outstanding work on my recent wedding. He constantly reassured us throughout the planning process and my guests loved them! I was amazed at how well he was able to gauge exactly the feel and vibe we wanted. He really knows what he’s doing - and does it VERY well!

Shilpa Rai · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing service!

Boywonder is absolutely amazing!!!! No need to look any further because you have found the best DJ you could possibly find. We booked him for our wedding in May and I couldn't be more pleased with his work! As any bride knows, picking a DJ is a crucial decision in wedding planning. Especially for me because my husband and I are not what you would call "party-starters." Ashish took all of the stress off my shoulders when it came music. I gave them a playlist that consisted of 5 song selections and they built the rest ... They had people dancing ALL NIGHT!!! You couldn't keep people off the dance floor. If you are thinking about using Ashish for your party/wedding, then stop thinking and BOOK THEM NOW!!!! You won't regret it!

Sonal Mehta · Married on 05/20/2019

Superb service!

DJ Ashish and the Luxe team helped us make our dream weekend come true. He was very professional throughout the planning process, and he brought so many great ideas to the table. His lighting really set the mood for all of our events and made the room look phenomenal. He had the music going throughout the baraat and reception and we had such a great time partying with him. Would recommend!

Mike H · Married on 05/12/2019

Loveit. Highly recommend

We’re so glad we hired Ashish for our ceremony and reception. Everything went on without a glitch and he knew the right music to play at the right time. Our family loved the photo booth!

David Souza · Married on 05/08/2019

Good job! Would highly recommend

I would recommend him to anyone. He DJed our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for better. He does a great job!

Julie P · Married on 05/01/2019

Highly recommend.

I highly recommend using Ashish for weddings and other important events. I cannot say enough positive thing about our experience with him. We engaged him for our wedding and he did an amazing job. I thought the music was great. Our guests thought the music was great. I have 0 complaints. It was nice to have them at the wedding coordinating and making sure everything went smoothly. Throughout our whole wedding planning process, he was the easiest and the most pleasant to deal with. Anytime we had any questions, he was extremely helpful in getting us the solutions and the answers we needed. You will not be disappointed.

Danny George · Married on 05/01/2019

Thank you!

Working with Ashish was great. He had everyone dancing and his MC kept our party going.

Hari K · Married on 04/28/2019

Really it's amazing DJ.

Ashish DJd our wedding in April and did a fantastic job! All of our guest kept telling us how much they danced all night and how great the music was. He played all our request and kept a good mix of hip hop and Indian. Our favorite part was the hip hop set at the end of the night where we heard a bunch of classics!

Jessica P · Married on 04/12/2019

DJ Ashish was amazing!

DJ Ashish was amazing!! we had a mixed wedding Catholic and Hindu. he provided the music and the mics for the hindu ceremony and MC'd the reception. our guests were on the dance floor ALL night! he had a great mix of western and eastern music.

Akash Patel · Married on 04/08/2019

Very professional.

Ashish and his team did a great job on our big day. We hired him for a Catholic and Hindu ceremony as well as our reception. He provided great song recommendations and kept both our families dancing the whole night! He transitioned between Indian and Italian music while still keeping that club vibe!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Dhaval and Hima · Married on 04/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Go DJ! That’s my DJ! Ashish kept everyone dancing all night. Super professional and all our friends and family are definitely going to hire him for their weddings.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Jaime Vivano · Married on 03/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing service.

DJ Ashish was the DJ for our wedding. To say he was absolutely amazing would be an understatement!! He seriously blew us away. Before the wedding we had a call with him, we made a few requests and it completely reiterated to me that we were in great hands. He put together a special 90's mix of music just for us that played about a min each of various popular songs. He also edited my father daughter song so that it wasn't too long. Then come wedding time, he played the perfect mix of music for the cocktail hour, and for the dance part of the night literally kept us on the dance floor all night long!! My husband and I and most of our guests never even left the dance floor until the night was over. Ashish went above and beyond for us, and completely exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend him for any wedding if you want your guests to have a great time!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Sheetal Mehta · Married on 03/17/2019

Ashish was amazing!

Ashish was amazing! We had both a DJ and a photo booth at our wedding. He was highly professional and worked with us to ensure everything was just the way we wanted it for our big day. He was highly attentive, punctual, and a true professional throughout the evening and flexed with us as we made song requests or needed to adjust the schedule.

Sent on 04/24/2019