DJ Andrew Yates Reviews

9 | Yorba Linda, CA

9 Reviews for DJ Andrew Yates

Brittney · Married on 11/10/2018

Best DJ, Ever!

We got married in the beginning of November and decided to go with Andrew for our DJ. Best decision, ever. He went above and beyond our expectations and our wedding guests pretty much danced the entire night. We have had a TON of our guests ask about where we found our DJ and they commented on how amazing of a job he did. We are so thankful for Andrew and for making our night a party to remember!

I know I speak for my husband and myself and probably for every other guest at the wedding that we highly recommend Andrew!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Michelle Lewis · Married on 10/05/2018

Great person, Great music, Great lighting

DJ Andrew was our first choice for our wedding at Red Horse Barn in Huntington Beach. From the minute we talked with him on the phone, he was so outgoing, personable, and enthusiastic. He was so organized and had a sheet to fill out what music you wanted for every part of the night with helpful songs in case you needed some suggestions. His lighting for the dance floor was amazing!! He definitely kept everyone moving on the dance floor. We couldn't be more pleased! If you want someone organized, super friendly, and has great music and lighting - Andrew is your DJ!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Marcus · Married on 08/18/2018

Andrew did a great job at our wedding. The dance floor was packed and he did a great job with the sound for the ceremony as well. Choose him with confidence.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/18/2018

Andrew was great to work with for our wedding! He responds quickly, met with us in person, and provided an easy to fill out music list which gave me a great idea of the timeline for the wedding.

I gave him some Spotify playlists for cocktail hour and dancing music - I really appreciated that he took the time to look over my suggestions to get a feel for the type of music we wanted played.

He was also able to accommodate an acoustic guitar that we wanted played during the ceremony.

I'm incredibly thankful for all that he did. It's so nice to have such a positive energy on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2017

Andrew was great! We had some options with the venue package we chose and Andrew was the first to reach out and introduce himself to us. When we met with him, we felt really comfortable with him and knew he would be the best choice for our wedding. Andrew stayed in constant communication with us leading up to our wedding day which I truly appreciated. The day of the wedding everything went perfectly and the music was great. We can't thank Andrew enough!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Britani · Married on 04/22/2017

This DJ was one of two choices our all inclusive venue included. He was the first to respond and easy to get along with! He met with us months before the wedding to discuss our vision and then gave us a list of songs to choose from, but also let us choose every song we wanted to have played. On the day of he took and played every request or guest had. There wasn't one minute at our wedding that someone wasn't on the dance floor. We had so much fun! thank you!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Andrew was the best! We met with him twice before the wedding. He was always very professional and very friendly. He brought in up lights and totally changed our venue (for the better) He played everything we wanted and everything we didn't know we wanted. He got a feel of who we are in just two meetings. Andrew is really great at what he does! The night would not have been the same without him!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Andrew was great. We met with him once before the ceremony and sent him a few emails back and forth before as well, and without him our big day would not have been such a blast! We loved that he really listened to what both of us were looking for in wedding music, but also for the reception he got a feel for what all the guests were jamming to and went with that. He was easy to work with, adapted some song choices on the fly, and made the party amazing. Thanks Andrew!

Sent on 09/08/2015

He is amazing to work with! Nicest guy, helpful, etc. He provided some extra lighting for the dance floor. We met up a few times prior to the ceremony to get everything in order. We had 2 songs for our first dance that he mashed up into one and I loved it!!! He was also my Mc for the night. Ceremony, he timed everything perfect. I can't say enough about him! Highly highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2015