DJ Andrew Logan Reviews

50 | Washington, DC

50 Reviews for DJ Andrew Logan

Chris · Married on 11/03/2018

Fun, professional, capable, experienced - Andrew is the best!

Andrew is great! He's easy to work with, willing to tailor the experience to our vision, and able to provide guidance about things we didn't know. He is fun but professional. And if you're looking for a DJ who is comfortable using a microphone to make announcements but doesn't spend half the night cheesing it up, doing karaoke with your guests, and generally being a attention-monger, Andrew is your guy. We really wanted someone who would let the music drive the party and would chime in when necessary and Andrew was perfect. Highly recommend, thanks so much, Andrew!

Caitlin Vodopia · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional, Responsive, Good Music!

DJ Andrew is awesome! He met with us in person when we were first deciding on a DJ, and he honestly opened our eyes to so many things about our wedding we hadn't even thought of. During the wedding he was amazing, checking in on us, bringing me and my hubs drinks, keeping the timeline running smoothly, and playing great music! Highly recommend.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2018

Andrew was an amazing DJ! He played great music and was so much fun to have! He did everything we asked absolutely perfectly and gave professional advice when requested. We got a million compliments from our guests about him, THANK YOU ANDREW!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

10/10 Would Hire Again!

If my husband and I could give Andrew more stars we would! He was, by far, one of the best vendors we hired. ( I wish we had another event to hire him again!) Since the beginning he was so flexible and accommodating to us! He helped us pick some great songs and lay out our time line in a way that made our wedding flow and make sense. Not only was he an AMAZING DJ and MC, but he went out of his way to make sure that every one was having a good time, and even grabbed us a drink at the bar so we could eat. He also took some really cool Polaroids during our send off !! (definitely one of my favorite pictures) Andrew was really great and we loved having him with us at our wedding. Thank you Andrew you are the best!!!

Madeline · Married on 06/10/2018

Andrew DJ'd at my wedding a couple of weekends ago at Oxon Hill Manor. He was nothing but professional and really knows how to play music that appeals to all ages. I have been receiving so many compliments on the song selection for my wedding and I have to tell them that is was all Andrew's doing! He was amazing. We didn't stop dancing the whole night!!!

Mike · Married on 06/02/2018

We were recommended to Andrew by friends of our that used him. From the very beginning he was very professional and very timely with his responses to any questions we had for him. On the day of he took care of everything and we didn’t have to worry about anything dealing with him and the music. He also played exactly what we were looking for as far as type of music we wanted to play, and read the room very well to keep people up and dancing. For everything Andrew did and how well he did, he was a great value!

Becca · Married on 05/26/2018

Andrew was phenomenal. The sound quality during our ceremony was exceptional and we had more than enough microphones. My husband was particularly impressed with how Andrew seamlessly blended the music during the ceremony when one of the songs ended. I'm very glad he honored our do not play list and was able to satisfy my guests with their requests - a tough task because they have such a big range of music tastes.

Kara · Married on 05/18/2018

DJ Logan did a great job!! He kept our Wedding flowing smoothly and helped keep us true to our timeline. The song choices were excellent and he got everyone onto the dance floor and kept people dancing throughout the night. His professionalism throughout the process was outstanding - he even edited our first dance song beforehand so we knew exactly what it would sound like! The quality cannot be beat and the price is amazing.

• Alina

Alina · Married on 05/05/2018

We would highly recommend Andrew for your wedding DJ/MC needs! Before our wedding, Andrew was very communicative and was able to give us great suggestions on our the flow of our reception based on his experience at our venue, Woodend Sanctuary. On our wedding day, heavy rain was in the forecast, so we had to prepare our plan B for our outdoor ceremony in our venue's tent. Because we were utilizing Andrew's uplights for our reception, he offered to come early to ensure that we would have a beautifully lit tent for our ceremony even though we hired a separate musician for our ceremony/cocktail hour. Although we ended up getting the outdoor ceremony we wanted, we thought this was very telling of how committed Andrew is to his clients! We were so grateful! The uplights were a great value and made our reception space look amazing--Andrew even helped us pick out the lighting colors based on our wedding's color palette. Andrew also did a great job as the MC for our wedding, and was able to seamlessly weave in all of our "must-play" songs. He even got some of our guests, who we've never seen out on the dance-floor before at weddings, to dance! Thanks, Andrew!

Robert · Married on 04/29/2018

He was a lifesaver. He knew exactly when to play what songs and was completely receptive to people's song requests. He edited our first dance song to make it fit better with the timing of the events of the evening and did it so well.

I can recommend Andrew without any reservation. He is professional and friendly. We are so happy we asked him to help with our wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Thanks Robert!

Linda · Married on 01/06/2018

Andrew was an amazing DJ at our wedding. He had experience with our venue and venue owner which was a plus, but his professionalism and care for my husband and I during the event was valued. Even working through a bad cold and a power surge before the reception opened, he came through and delivered amazing music blends to keep the crowd dancing the whole night. Couldn't thank him enough!

BRooke · Married on 11/18/2017

We HIGHLY recommend Andrew for your DJ needs. He was super easy to work with, and always responded quickly. After providing him with some songs/genres we liked, he put together music that was perfect for each part of the wedding and captured the mood we were going for. He also made it very easy for us to have our ceremony outside (with mics for the officiant and readers) and the reception inside. Very affordable as well!

Marnie · Married on 11/11/2017

Andrew was a PHENOMENAL DJ/master of ceremony/calm-bringer/problem-solver. We threw a lot his way - weird song requests, eclectic tastes in music that aren't exactly 'wedding-y,' a crazy mom, strict no-play list - and Andrew handled everything with professionalism and a great attitude. When we forgot about things, Andrew was there with a solution. There was not a moment during the entire reception where the dance floor wasn't packed. His ability to read the room is incredible! Go with Andrew Logan, the quality of service you get for a reasonable price is unmatched!

Sent on 12/12/2017

DJ Andrew Logan's reply:

Thanks Marnie! Your wonderful friends and family were a great audience and made my job easy!

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrew was amazing!! I was hesitant about hiring a DJ as I had always planned on having a band at my wedding but due to the layout of my venue I felt it was best to go with a DJ. Upon meeting with Andrew, I knew right away I had nothing to worry about. And let me tell you my wedding was a blast! Andrew played music for literally everyone and it was SO hard to get people off the dance floor at the end of the night! Bride to bride, I highly recommend Andrew!!

Lara · Married on 09/23/2017

Andrew was, without a doubt, the determining factor for making our wedding a blast. Technically, the first time we met was at the reception, but with our conversations and correspondence, we knew he was going to do a great job, and he nailed it. He was easy to work with, collaborated well with us and worked with our requests, and kept everyone on the dance floor for the whole night. He's a genuinely nice guy, easy to work with, and an awesome contribution to any wedding vendor team. Thank you again Andrew for making our night as awesome as it possibly could have been.

Claire · Married on 09/16/2017

We're so glad we booked DJ Andrew Logan for our wedding earlier this month! He's amazing. He handled mics for our outdoor ceremony, and our guests say the sound quality was excellent -- even in the back rows. This is easier said than done for a hillside ceremony with more than 160 guests, so we appreciate Andrew's skills! He was also a seamless MC at our reception. Most importantly, he got the party started after dinner. The dance floor was packed all night!

Kevin · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Andrew Logan was fantastic at our wedding. We don't live in the area and he was very easy to work with over the phone and email. He was always very responsive and really seemed to understand the vibe we were going for. He was very professional and kept the dance floor alive all night. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the DC area.

Aaron · Married on 07/01/2017

Andrew did an amazing job with our wedding on Ft. Belvoir. He is very professional and responsive and has great DJ and MC experience. He played the perfect balance of music genres and kept the dance floor packed from beginning to end. I would highly recommend his services for your next event!

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired Andrew as a DJ for our wedding reception in downtown DC. Working with him was an excellent experience from beginning to end. Andrew took the time to get to know us and understand what we wanted on the day, but he also provided incredible guidance on things we hadn’t even thought of, as part of the planning process. Andrew provided flawless AV for our wedding ceremony, as well as lighting for our reception venue. It looked spectacular! Andrew was open to everything we wanted on our playlist, but he also knew how to pace the reception, and added in his own complimenting selections. Andrew found the perfect balance between guiding the events of the reception, while letting us and our guests shine. As a person, Andrew is professional and fun, and we’re so grateful for a night we’ll never forget. Whether you’re looking for someone at your wedding, a party, or any other special occasion, Andrew will do an exceptional job!

Sent on 07/15/2017

DJ Andrew Logan's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! It was a blast, I really enjoyed partying with your family and friends!

Sean · Married on 06/03/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. The playlist was perfect and it absolutely captured the moment for us.

Kate · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I are beyond happy we went with Andrew to DJ and MC our wedding. He was very easy to work with during our planning stage, and he was very organized and everything seemed pretty straightforward-- something I really appreciated, having planned our wedding myself and having little idea what to expect. Being a one-man-show, everything on his part turned out flawless at our wedding-- despite us having to completely adjust to our timeline being pushed back almost an hour due to unforeseen circumstances on our end. He was totally flexible-- he remained patient and professional and the show went on without a hitch. He even came to check up on us several times to give gentle reminders with a warm smile (I'm so sorry, I admit I was out of it at times!). He did an amazing job MCing as well and moving guests around from the ceremony to the reception, and getting them ready for our mock exit photo op. He also accommodated to our song requests and played a good music selection. I can tell he has really great taste in music. Andrew is hands down one of the reasons our wedding was a success, and words can't even begin to express how grateful we are. Andrew offers amazing value for his services-- much more than I expected, and I'd recommend him without hesitation, over and over to my friends and family. You will not regret hiring him! :) Thanks again so much!! :)

Sent on 06/20/2017

Thanks Kate! You assembled a great team. Best wishes to you and Tee, Andrew

Jenny · Married on 04/22/2017

As a music lover myself, I was in search of a DJ who was open to steering away from mainstream wedding music, could execute on my vision and would throw a killer dance party. Andrew delivered on all of that and more! From day one, he made it incredibly easy to visualize the sequence of events and collaborate through Spotify, and his attention to detail and polished delivery on the big day ensured that all the cues, intros and transitions went off without a hitch. He was discreet when he needed to be and engaged our guests when appropriate. Above and beyond his DJ responsibilities, he worked seamlessly alongside our day-of coordinator to ensure the timeline of events stayed on track. I would absolutely recommend Andrew to anyone getting married in the greater DC area.

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

We absolutely would recommend Andrew as a DJ for your wedding! He knew the exact right music to play at the exact right time. He's very responsive to emails and helped guide us through the process. I cannot recommend him enough!

Jennifer · Married on 01/14/2017

Andrew was a great pick for our wedding! I decided to contact him because I was having a winter wedding and I saw a review talking about how he showed up super early during a snow storm to help other vendors. We didn't end up having snow, but I was very glad to have such a professional to work with throughout the process. He was always on time for our appointments and responsive to emails; did his research about the venue; and provided up-lights exactly as we discussed. I'm not much of an expert on music, so I relied heavily on Andrew's expertise. He put together a great playlist that included our old-school country-music must haves, while also incorporating more popular music for our guests. And because he's a professional sound engineer, the sound quality and volume of the music was great all night. Finally, his price was exceptionally reasonable for the D.C. area. I'd definitely recommend him to other brides!

Alice · Married on 01/07/2017

Andrew Logan is fantastic. He was extremely responsive, organized, and flexible. We wanted music that worked for a multigenerational group with extremely diverse tastes and he delivered. Even my mom, who spent the better part of 8 months pouting about not having a band, raved about him. Also, at one point in the night, a few of my very drunk friends told me they'd tried to get the DJ to play the chicken dance, but he said it was on the do not play list. I had not thought to put this on the do not play list because from my 2 conversations with Andrew I determined he wasn't a sociopath, and appreciated him doing me that solid and not allowing the drunkest of the guests to commandeer the music selection with over an hour to go in the party.

Sent on 01/15/2017

DJ Andrew Logan's reply:

Chicken Dance was not on the Do-Not-Play list but I always need bride or groom approval before taking the party to "that place." Glad you had fun!