56 Reviews for DJ Alex Reed

One Event Per Day (8)
Uplighting (7)
Photobooth (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

We used DJ Alex for our wedding earlier in May and he was amazing. We clicked from our first meeting, he is easy to work with and definitely
knows his stuff. some of our guest couldn't believe he was the MC as well. He helped make the night run as smooth as possible. We also used his photo booth which was a huge hit with my our guest everyone loved it, it was very updated and nice. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture lakeitha, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Not only was he very professional in his services but Alex has a great personality which makes it very easy to work with
him. We enjoyed Alex working our photo booth but he was our D.J. at our after party and he did a great job with that as well. I would highly recommend using his services. As the mother of the bride speaking he really made my life very easy and he made my daughter and son-in-law very happy.

Profile Picture Suzi, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

DJ Alex Reed was absolutely amazing! I have gotten a ton of compliments from my wedding guests, they all want to know who my DJ was. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for someone to DJ their event! He was so good at reading the crowd and keeping everyone engaged. His communication was spot on, as well. He was quick to reply to any question we had and put any concerns we had to rest immediately. 5/5 stars!

Profile Picture Kylie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Alex was one of the best decisions my husband and I made in our wedding! He listened to our thoughts, ideas, and suggestions all the while putting his creative spin to everything we requested. He kept the party going all night long - there was NEVER an empty dance floor! As a fellow wedding vendor, I know how important a good DJ is! They can make or break a reception and going with alex was the best decision! Our guests continue to talk about how great he was and my husband and I couldn’t be more pleased with our time with Alex! You can’t go wrong with DJ Alex!

Profile Picture Sam, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Alex Reed was incredible - He is a complete professional throughout the entire planning process and then keeps the dance floor full all night. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. We had a blast and all of our guests did as well!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

He did such an awesome job! He did both our ceremony music and our reception music. He was able to keep everything on schedule for the wedding and keep the dance floor going!

When we meet with him before the wedding he has a lot of great suggestions and ideas for us. I went in completely unsure of what I wanted and he gave me a lot of suggestions!

I would highly recommend him to anyone who was looking for a DJ!!

Profile Picture Brooklyn, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A good DJ can make or break your wedding and Alex made our night amazing! He intuitively kept the flow of the dance floor going all night long. One of my biggest fears about the night was that people wouldn’t have fun, but Alex made sure they did. We had so many guests tell us that our DJ killed it. Another concern I had when hiring a DJ was the level of “corny,” because I had been to weddings with some pretty corny DJs: again, Alex exceeded expectations and was super cool and hip and not corny at all. Additionally, he was super responsive, professional, and easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend that you hire Alex for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Alex did absolutely amazing with our wedding! Everything was so organized and ran very smoothly. He has great energy and an amazing personality, not one negative thing to say. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was a fantastic DJ!!! The dance floor was full from the time he started playing music until the end of the night. The variety of music he played was perfect for all age groups present. He also was very professional with MCing prior to dance music. He was able to accommodate my not living in KC during wedding planning by video chatting with me. I completely trusted him with the entire evening. I have already given his information to several wedding guests as everyone thought he did an awesome job!! If you are looking for a DJ in the KC area, he is your guy!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

100% YES! I was referred to DJ Alex Reed by a friend who's wedding he worked (he did great!!!). Alex was already booked so he set me up with Jason Falon, DJ Hydan. Jason did an incredible job at our wedding. He read our guests perfectly and even played piano during our cocktail hour. He really brought the party and perfect flow to the reception. Both Jason and Alex were very accommodating and made sure our wedding day was perfect. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was referred to me by a friend that used him for her wedding. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint! Alex was super easy to work with right from the beginning! He listened to my requests and ideas and helped make them possible! He made my dream wedding into a party and did a FANTASTIC job! I will be recommending him to all of my friends!

Profile Picture User6552023, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Wow .... Alex was amazing as a DJ and MC for our daughter's wedding reception. He was very professional and arrived very early and had everything set up. He was very organized and followed a timeline from everything from dinner, toasts, special dances to keeping everyone energized from the selection of music he chose and keeping everyone on the dance floor until the end of the night. We definitely, made the best choice by choosing Alex for Sarah and Grant's celebration. Alex definitely made it a "party" and everyone commented how much fun the reception was! You can't go wrong with Alex! Thanks, again!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex is so great! He plays awesome music, keeps everyone on the dance floor and keeps everything running smoothly! Everyone loved him! He made our reception the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Alex Reed was amazing!!! He was very professional to work with. We met with him before our wedding to go over song preferences, etc. On our wedding night he acted as Masters if Cermonies to ensure everything flowed smoothly and directed people as needed. But most importantly, he kept the party going all night long!!! We had endless compliments from our guests about the music. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone for their wedding or party!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had actually already booked our DJ for our wedding but we wanted to make sure our guests had a fun time with a real DJ at our reception so about 2 and a half months before the wedding I asked Alex if his services were available for our date. Alex could not DJ the wedding but he had another DJ that he expressed his highest confidence in. Alex introduced us to Jason who would be the DJ for the night and between the two of them it made this part of planning our wedding one of the least stressful parts. The day of the wedding they told us that they would be at the venue at a specific time and everything was delivered as expected. Jason was flexible during the reception as unique situations came up and the music transitioned perfectly like it was planned the whole time. I could not recommend these guys more!

Profile Picture Eric, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was spectacular! He was tasked not only with playing music to keep our crowd dancing but a mix of current music and Laotian music. We got so many compliments on our DJ, but really he wasn't JUST a DJ... he was a true emcee. He went above and beyond to make our day special and memorable! He was charismatic, attentive, and didn't think twice about catering to our needs and the needs of our guests. He coordinated well with our wedding planner and vendors even when we had some minor set backs and changes due to the hot weather. I would recommend him a million times over! He was amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Alex was our DJ for our wedding on May 27, 2017 and was the absolute best! Very professional and accommodating, 2 items needed when planning a wedding from another state. Alex always responded promptly & really took the time to understand what we were looking for in a DJ and emcee. On our wedding day, Alex helped us stick to our timeline & helped us ensure the evening flowed seamlessly. Alex was also able to provide last minute uplighting for us as we had to move our ceremony inside due to weather. Most importantly he kept the party going! Our guests along with myself & the groom danced all night long! We didn't want the party to end!!! Highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Leyia, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

I met DJ Fernando at my cousin’s wedding and loved his style, his energy, music choices and the way he kept the night moving! I was so impressed, I asked him that night if he would be the DJ at my wedding. He had a conflict on my wedding day, but recommended DJ Alex, one of his staff. Once I met DJ Alex, we hit it off! DJ Alex was amazing! He was professional, proactive, made the planning process so easy and did a great job communicating. DJ Alex was able to balance classy at the beginning of the reception and transitioned to party time throughout the evening! :) Not only did everyone have a great time at the reception, DJ Alex kept the flow of the evening going and kept me on schedule. He was very organized, had high energy throughout the night, and very professional! DJ Alex was the perfect combination of professional and fun! Fernando Productions is the BEST in the business and I would HIGHLY recommend them! The best part of my reception… was DJ Alex and Fernando Productions!

Profile Picture Mallory, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

There's no one better! DJ Alex Reed was so easy to work with and made our reception so enjoyable and fun. He's awesome.

Profile Picture Katey, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Alex Reed did an amazing job! He was so responsive to my e-mails and worked with my husband and I during the planning process to not only make sure he played the songs we wanted and fit our music needs- but he was also a big help in figuring out the timeline of the reception. The day of he kept the reception flowing and helped keep us on schedule while being flexible at the same time. Most importantly the dance floor was full the entire night thanks to him! He played a good mix of music to please all crowds but knew what to play at the right times to keep the guests on the dance floor. I would book him again 1000x over! Highly recommend. Thanks Alex for being a huge part of our wedding!!

Profile Picture Becca, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I booked Alex for my wedding and he was wonderful. I initially booked him for the reception but then realized I needed someone to play the music for the ceremony -- he agreed to do this late notice, and it went great. At the reception, he was entertaining but not too showy, played great music, read the room really well and was able to tell what songs the guests wanted to dance to. Also important: he was very responsive to texts and emails if I had a question about anything or needed to change something. So glad we booked him!

Profile Picture User5150434, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Alex was GREAT! From our initial meeting through wedding day - he was incredibly professional and so much fun to work with, he listened to us and helped us plan out our ceremony and reception timeline down to the details. Day of, he kept us on schedule, from first dances and cake cutting all the way to last call and the final songs of the evening. It was important to us to keep everyone dancing at the reception and Alex delivered - as soon as he started playing my friends and family were on the dance floor and stayed there until the end of the night. People are still telling me how much fun they had at the wedding and I credit that to Alex! He is a phenomenal DJ and he truly cares about his clients. At one point in the night he noticed that my husband and I didn't have drinks and he immediately asked what we wanted, went to the bar and got us something. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was absolutely amazing from start to finish! He did our ceremony music and reception and we could not have asked for anything more. He was very professional and so much fun! He really knows how to work a crowd and keep people dancing! We would highly recommend him. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alana, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was the best party we've ever been to, and that could not have happened without Alex. There were two weddings at our venue and guests at the other wedding commented that ours looked like more fun. Alex kept the dance floor full until the very last dance, a great balance of modern hits and classic rug-cutters. In the months leading up, he was great at giving gentle reminders of things we might not have thought about. He helped us bring our ideas which weren't fully formed into amazing effect on the day. He was also extremely flexible in meeting face to face in both time and location. His up-lighting really took the reception to another level. Best DJ in KC!

Profile Picture Geoff, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was recommended to us through a friend and we seriously don't think we could have chosen anyone better to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception. He is incredibly talented, extremely easy and fun to work with and had all of our guests packed on the dance floor from the beginning all the way until the very last song of the night! He also worked with my husband to pull off an amazing surprise for me, which was an added bonus. I completely trusted him with the music selection and he couldn't have done a more killer job. We would highly recommend him for any future events

Profile Picture User7190651, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews