Dixon's Printing & Design Reviews

5 | Memphis, TN

5 Reviews for Dixon's Printing & Design

Donielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Cheryl was very nice to work with. My invitations came out beautifully. She also did my menu and guest book. She was flexible and affordable. I would use her again if I needed stationary!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • JazzyJuneBride

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

Cheryl is so nice & great at what she does!! My invitations, guestbook, & table names were all done by her!!! She was such a joy to work with!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Paula · Married on 10/04/2014

Cheryl and Dixon Printing were easy and wonderful to work with. Our wedding was on October 4th 2014. Cheryl listened to our vision, what we wanted for our wedding and then brought them to fruitition on paper. She also provided guidance on the best way to word things and recommended ways to cut cost. She was very patient with us and is extremely personable. We enjoyed working with Cheryl and appreciate all she did to help us with all our printing needs for our wedding. Dixon Printing did everything for us: Wedding invitations, Wedding Rehearsal invitations, Thank you cards and programs.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Annie · Married on 09/20/2014

Dixon Printing created the invitations, programs, table assignment chart/numbers for my daughter's wedding. Throughout the entire process, Cheryl was warm, friendly, and extremely professional. Everyone commented on the beauty and qualify of the invitations. I would highly recommend Dixon Printing for all your printing needs.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Amy · Married on 01/05/2013

Great work, everything was on time and perfect

Sent on 02/01/2013