8 Reviews for Divinity Event Lighting

Event Design (1)
Floral Design (1)
Signage (1)
8 Divinity Event Lighting Reviews

Jaime was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! We had our hearts set on Bistro Lights for our indoor reception and he worked with our budget (and even included a few extra uplights) and the lighting was perfection! I would highly recommend him for your event - he is easy to work with and the lighting really gave a wonderful feeling to our wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: String, Uplighting, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Another vendor referred us to Divinity and we're glad she did. Working with Jaime was such a breeze. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Before even quoting us, Jaime insisted that we walk the venue together so he could see exactly what he would need to do and could draw up the lighting design for us to see and give input to. He communicated well throughout the process and set up our beautiful bistro lighting on schedule. He loves what he does, so we knew immediately we wanted him as part of our wedding team. He also worked with us to give us the best lighting we could have within our budget. We would recommend working with Divinity lighting without reservation!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Outdoor, String, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I received so much value for my money. They were professional from the very start. They showed up on time to all meetings from the initial consultation and even stayed from start to finish with our event. They MADE the wedding event EXTRA special! They much more reasonable than other vendors I reached out to but the product still was world class! I am glad that I trusted on their experience because it came out much nicer than what I could think of.

Profile Picture Jesus, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Working with Divinity Event Lighting was amazing! They were responsive with our questions, showed up right when expected ready to set up all their equipment, and were very flexible with specific requests. Our venue looked beautiful, and we constantly show people photos of the event to point out how quality lighting can completely transform a space! I would recommend their services to everyone. High quality, friendly staff, and helpful in every way.

Profile Picture User6018157, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Signage, Hanging Decor, Monograms, Uplighting

Very professional I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture moe, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

All of my guests commented on how elegant and beautiful the centerpieces were. I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the product as well as the professionalism that Gaby displayed throughout the entire process. I have wonderful memories of one of the most important days of my life and for that I thank you :)

Profile Picture Gabriela, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I absolutely loved it! It completed my wedding and tird everything together!

Profile Picture User5172428, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Divinity Event lighting was everything I wanted be more for my wedding! I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Mariza, 11/8/14, 1 Review