Divinity Event Lighting Reviews

9 | Mesa, AZ

9 Reviews for Divinity Event Lighting

9 Divinity Event Lighting Reviews

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

Jaime was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! We had our hearts set on Bistro Lights for our indoor reception and he worked with our budget (and even included a few extra uplights) and the lighting was perfection! I would highly recommend him for your event - he is easy to work with and the lighting really gave a wonderful feeling to our wedding day!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Divinity Event Lighting's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for trusting us and allowing us to be part of your Dream Team. Everything from decor to lighting came together just perfect! And you looked stunning! We love what we do and have fun doing it. "Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness."
  • Aley

Aley · Married on 12/24/2016

Jamie is professional and knowledgeable. He can handle your event needs with minimal back and forth and with a smile! Great job, Divinity!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Divinity Event Lighting's reply:

Aley, You are awesome!!! Thank you once again for allowing us to join your dream team.

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

Another vendor referred us to Divinity and we're glad she did. Working with Jaime was such a breeze. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Before even quoting us, Jaime insisted that we walk the venue together so he could see exactly what he would need to do and could draw up the lighting design for us to see and give input to. He communicated well throughout the process and set up our beautiful bistro lighting on schedule. He loves what he does, so we knew immediately we wanted him as part of our wedding team. He also worked with us to give us the best lighting we could have within our budget. We would recommend working with Divinity lighting without reservation!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Divinity Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you for those kind words Jennifer. We remember your wedding like if was yesterday. We have been blessed to work with some amazing brides and you definitely were one of them. A Dream Team begins with the Bride! "May the years ahead be filled with lasting love and happiness."

Jesus · Married on 10/24/2015

I received so much value for my money. They were professional from the very start. They showed up on time to all meetings from the initial consultation and even stayed from start to finish with our event. They MADE the wedding event EXTRA special! They much more reasonable than other vendors I reached out to but the product still was world class! I am glad that I trusted on their experience because it came out much nicer than what I could think of.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Divinity Event Lighting's reply:

Jesus, Thank you for your kind words. It truly was such an amazing night! Thank you for trusting us with your event. The string lighting produced a nice warm feeling throughout the night and the Uplighting tied the your color theme together just like you envisioned. We are here to serve you anytime. You can count on us! Jaime

Working with Divinity Event Lighting was amazing! They were responsive with our questions, showed up right when expected ready to set up all their equipment, and were very flexible with specific requests. Our venue looked beautiful, and we constantly show people photos of the event to point out how quality lighting can completely transform a space! I would recommend their services to everyone. High quality, friendly staff, and helpful in every way.

moe · Married on 05/24/2015

Very professional I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Divinity Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you Moe, It sure was amazing! Thanks for trusting us.

Gabriela · Married on 03/07/2015

All of my guests commented on how elegant and beautiful the centerpieces were. I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the product as well as the professionalism that Gaby displayed throughout the entire process. I have wonderful memories of one of the most important days of my life and for that I thank you :)

Sent on 06/11/2015

Divinity Event Lighting's reply:

Thanks Gabriela, It was a pleasure serving you.

I absolutely loved it! It completed my wedding and tird everything together!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Divinity Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you! Uplighting is an amazing way to tie your theme colors to your venue and the two become one!

Mariza · Married on 11/08/2014

Divinity Event lighting was everything I wanted be more for my wedding! I highly recommend!!!