Divine Marriage Union Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kamila Married on 05/21/2021

What a great choice

After speaking with several wedding officiants we met Andy on a zoom call and within a few minutes decided to hire him. Andy is professional, easy going, charming. He was always there to answer our questions and created ceremony that was perfect for us. We highly recommend Andy.

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kamila. I was honored to marry you and Mike. Wishing both of you all your dreams fulfilled. Onward in your married life. 🙂
    Kameron D. Married on 03/20/2021

Would definitely recommend!

Our experience with Andy was fantastic! He is very detail oriented and was always quick to answer any questions that we had. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a personalized ceremony. Andy was so easy to work with and exceeded all of our expectations. I’m so happy that we chose him to be a part of our special day!

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

Thank you, Kameron for your input. It was such an honor to officiate your wedding amongst your friends and family. Wishing you all the blessings & love in your marriage union!
    Leah B. Married on 03/18/2021

Great experience

Andy made our day exactly what we wanted!! Simple and sweet! Very nice to work with for our special day!

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

Thank you, Leah. It was my pleasure and an honor. Wishing you and Andrew all the best in your future together.
  • Mike
    Mike V. Married on 02/11/2021

Fabulous Officiant

Andreas served as officiant for our daughter's wedding this past weekend at Indigo Falls. We received so many compliments from guests regarding the unique and personal ceremony. He had us all chuckling with some humorous anecdotes and also had us shedding some tears when it came time for vows. We asked Andreas to perform our ceremony months before the wedding date. Andreas was professional in his preparation and really took time to learn my daughter's love story. I highly recommend him.

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

Happy Dad, Happy Bride! :) Thank you so much for your feedback. It means so much to me and keeps me motivated to help couples and families make their wedding day special! Thanks, Mike!!!
    Jessica Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing officiant!

Andy is an incredible officiant. He really takes the time to get to know his clients and ensures a personalized and memorable ceremony. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house! He was great to work with and provided clear directions during the rehearsal and on the day of. You won’t regret working with him!

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review, Jessica. It makes me realize how important my work is to help make your entire wedding day a success. Wishing you and Travis all the blessings in your marriage union.
    Jesse Z. Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing wedding officiant

Andy went above and beyond to make sure we were ready for our big day and made sure we were fully prepared. Not only did we have an amazing wedding, but we also had numerous online sessions with Andy since he was in Georgia and we were in Tennessee. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

Jesse - thank you so much for your feedback. What a journey we had together leading up to your big day. I am honored that I was able to contribute to make your wedding day special. Treasure your wife, she is lovely and beautiful... perfect to be your companion for life!
    Amber U. Married on 07/25/2020

Best Officiate Ever!!!!

We love Andy!!! Great to work with and I love how he tells your love story during the ceremony!!!!🥰

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

Amber - I love you guys too! It was wonderful working with you, and I was honored to officiate your sacred union. Blessings and many years of happiness to both of you.
    Heather D. Married on 05/27/2018

Andy is great. We definitely recommend him!

We had a great experience with Andy as our officiant. Prior to the wedding we met with Andy 4-5 times for marriage reflection sessions. They helped us get ready emotionally and spiritually for our marriage. Those sessions also allowed for us to get to know Andy better (and vice versa), which ultimately made us feel very comfortable and relaxed on the day of our wedding. Andy was very professional and responsive. He didn’t skip a beat on the day of our ceremony; it was perfect! 10/10 would recommend him.

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

Thank you, Heather. It was such an honor to marry you two. Thanks for your confidence in me and your willingness to explore what marriage really means.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 01/22/2016

Top Tier Officiant

Andy was an absolute pleasure to work with. We scheduled multiple zoom meetings since we are out of town. During the process he took the time to get to know us personally, and provide guidance to prepare us for the wedding and marriage. Our ceremony was beautiful, unique and tailored to our style. I cannot express the level of gratitude I feel for him. The day would not have been as special without him. I highly highly recommend him.

Divine Marriage Union's reply:

It was such an honor and pleasure to walk this path with you, helping you transition into your sacred marriage union. It was a lot of fun too. Sending you blessings and best wishes for a glorious life together. Thank you for your feedback.