Divine Limousine Reviews

4 | Salt Lake City, UT

4 Reviews for Divine Limousine

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2016

They are AWESOME! I got everything I wanted and MORE. I hired them as a wedding shuttle for the guests. I didn't think to use a limo (I was thinking a minivan or something) but they were able to fit more people in their limo for less than many other shuttle services I was looking at. Guests thought it was the coolest thing to be in the Dodge Charger stretch limo with waters and cool lights on the inside. The driver was a great communicator. Daelyn is amazing and smart, and she got my complicated instructions right away. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Matt · Married on 06/28/2014

This is by far the best limo service in utah. They bend over backwards for you In the best way ever! Their employees are even the best to work with. So nice, and happy people to talk to! I reccommend them to anyone who wants to have the best night of their life!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Carly · Married on 12/16/2016

Great service! Friendly drivers, nice fleet, GREAT price.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Teresa · Married on 07/09/2017

1.0

We hired divine rentals for my sons wedding and paid them and they didn't show up. We all stood around with the photographer waiting for the send off and the venue called. When we finally got ahold of them they were so rude to the bride. It was insane and told her they couldn't pick her up for an hour and a half.
    BEWARE