Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

40 Reviews for Divine Goddess Photography, LLC

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)

Michelle did such an AMAZING job on our Engagment and wedding pictures. So friendly, so professional, and talented! Her and her team are so loving and fun. If you are looking for a photographer do not hesatate to hire her! You will not be disappointed! Here is a few pictures from my wedding.

Profile Picture Shana, 3/1/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Love love loved her! We had to move our ceremony forward and she was more than willing to do the same! The pictures came out wonderful! :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Michelle is absolutely amazing! So sweet and loving, she makes everything fun and welcoming. BOOK her ASAP!

Profile Picture Shana, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle and her team were wonderful to work with. Michelle is very responsive on communication and focuses on quality and detail with her pictures and the background. She wants to tell a story with her photography which is a trait of a great photographer and separates her from the average photographers. Thanks Michelle and team!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Made me immediately feel comfortable, super flexible when I was running late, an overall wonderful expirence, would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Yolanda, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Recommend over & over again, Michelle’s photos are breath taking and she is very sweet and easy to work with. If your having a special even and want photos too last a lifetime choose divine goddess photography.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is creative and has a great eye for unique and fun backgrounds. She is easy to get along with and I felt like we had the same ideas from the beginning. My guests also like Michelle and her team and the value of the photos are priceless.

Profile Picture sara , 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle is amazing!! She is very professional, knows her education on photography (posing, lighting, etc.), she's sweet and is always making you laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend her to everyone. She is truly a goddess!

Profile Picture Jackie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was magical! We are very pleased with results!

Profile Picture Ralph, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle and her assistant were awesome so fun to work with and their photos looked awesome! They helped us achieve all the photos we asked for! Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Brittani, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle helped make me feel like a princess on my day! She is fun, loving, and professional even when dealing with difficult family members! Her photos are beautiful and worth every penny! There is no better photographer around!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough about the time spent with Michelle. We had so many things thrown our way during photos but she was so responsive, helpful and professional. It’s amazing the level of pictures she got with the circumstances handed to her. Would recommend her over and over.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Divine Goddess photography was more than what we expected. Michelle is a phenomal photographer and hands on in every aspect. Very responsive and her eye for QUALITY SHOTS and angles is more than amazing! We will definitely cherish our photo's forever. Can't wait to work with her again in the future . She is awesome!

Profile Picture KHAYLA, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was great. She listened to the things that were important to us as a couple and made sure everything was done in excellence. We love our pictures!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so so happy that I chose Michelle as my photographer. I also got to meet Kendra and the two of them were just awesome to spend the day with.
I was a little stressed on my wedding day as I'm sure most brides are, I was worrying about being late, my dress fitting comfortably, my guests being happy and all the things that run through a brides mind! By the time I went off for pictures I was feeling a bit anxious BUT by the time our little session down on the beach finished I felt so relaxed and happy again. I was ready to return to my wedding refreshed and ready to party!
Kendra is so so helpful not just to Michelle but was so helpful for me as well and constantly tried to make our day easier. Michelle was a complete professional who has an incredible eye for detail. Not only that but her friendly relaxed and positive attitude as well as her caring and kind aura makes being around her feel as though she's not your photographer but your friend! Which meant so much to us as we were a British couple getting married in Daytona it meant that unfortunately a lot of our friends and family couldn't join us so to feel like we gained extra friends that day in Michelle and Kendra was so meaningful. I can't recommend Divine Goddess Photography enough. Every bride and groom deserves photographs they can cherish forever and choosing Michelle means choosing just that!

Profile Picture Chloe , 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is an amazing professional and human being! I am just in awe with the incredible work she did capturing my wedding, she was able to make it even more special! Loved everything about her techniques and pacience.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle worked very hard to make our engagement session unique and personal. We have really enjoyed working with her and look forward to her photographing our wedding!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wish I could give Michelle more than 5 stars! We're from Ohio and I decided on a whim to get engagement photos while I was in the area for work. I reached out to several photogs, but felt confident in Michelle immediately after connecting with her. She was knowledgeable about the area and excited to make my vision come to life. She woke up at 4:30AM to fulfill my dream of getting sunrise photos, but when the fog prevented that, she enthusiastically offered many solutions to make up for it, going far above and beyond our expectations. Michelle is incredibly talented, organized, and ambitious. She found great photo ops in the nooks and crannies of St. Augustine while also capturing all the landmarks and poses I had in mind. Her passion shined through in each precious moment we spent with her. AND, to top it off, she has a beautiful spirit - she's smart, fun, vibrant, and kind. We felt a bit clunky and awkward in front of the camera, but, man, with her guidance and coaching, our pictures make it look like we are professional models! I am THRILLED with all of our photos! (I also appreciated that she connected me with a fantastic makeup artist - Miss Mum Makeup!) She busted her buns to edit and deliver in record time - far surpassing her promised timeline because she knows how excited her clients are! And I truly felt that she was equally as excited. It was such a true joy to work with her in every single aspect and I'm thanking my lucky stars that I found Michelle!

Profile Picture Jana, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a better experience. We actually hired her for our 33rd anniversary. Michelle was awesome to work with, and did a fantastic job. Our photos are gorgeous!!!!

Profile Picture April, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin! Michelle is amazing at what she does. My parents had the opportunity to renew their vows and have the wedding of their dreams. I knew exactly who to contact to capture their special celebration. Michelle is so sweet, fun, personable, talented and creative. Their pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! My parents were in awe when they saw them. She is very dedicated at what she does and exceeds your expectations. Michelle thank you again!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle not only was very professional but she was very approachable and friendly and full of creativity! She listened to our requests and used her amazing talent to capture the emotions of our wedding day and even added some humor to it all! Her detailed photography, time and commitment have given us the captured moments of our wedding day to treasure forever ! Thank you so much, Michelle

Profile Picture Roman, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful experience. Our pictures turned out AMAZING! I would highly recommend Divine Goddess Photography for your "big day!" Michelle knows how to get those perfect shots and also the ones that are not expected but turn out perfect. Thanks for capturing the happiness and fun from our reception so that we have lots of amazing pictures to remember it by. We would use Michelle AGAIN!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's been a pleasure to work with Michelle. She's very passionate and patient. I am super excited to have her be a part of my big day!

Profile Picture Jessenia, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle made my wedding day perfect! Two days before my wedding, my original photographer became extremely ill and was admitted to the hospital. I was scared to death about not having pictures to memorialize the most important day of my life so far... but we were so blessed that Michelle swooped in and saved the day and gave us the most beautiful pictures I could have ever imagined. We had a small ceremony that was mostly DIY, and I was a frantic mess, trying to get all the last minute details together and make sure everyone was "in their places" the day of... Michelle was such an upbeat, and calming spirit. She was so professional, but also so fun, and took charge to get both of our families to cooperate for pictures (which was no small feat! Lol!) I felt absolutely comfortable taking pictures with her, and I just can't get over her eye and attention to detail. We are just a couple days past our wedding, and so far I have just seen the sneak peaks, but I am SO IMPRESSED already. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking. Michelle captured the beauty and magic that I FELT on my wedding day, and I am so blessed that I will be able to cherish those memories and be reminded with beautiful photographs for years to come. I truly can't say thank you enough, and will always continue to reccommend Divine Goddess Photography. Her work is truly priceless. Thank you!�

Profile Picture crystal, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so, so, so happy that we got Michelle to photograph our wedding. She is wonderful to work with, very creative and seems to have endless energy. She works so hard to make the whole experience special and memorable. She really went above and beyond, and we are forever grateful. Thank you so much, Michelle!

Profile Picture sara, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews